as per your request i enclose the details of the native with saturn in

7th -

date of birth : 24-12-1953

time of birth: 14:40pm

place of birth: uganda in kenya

lagna shud be aries

regards

sorabh sharma

Dear Sourabh ji, Hope this is the chart of your Aunt. I couldn't find the place name uganda in Kenya using JHora 7.0. What I could find was Ukundu; Anyway for the said date and time - Lagna is Aries and Saturn is in 7th with lagna lord. Just as I have clarified in my previous mail -==> Let us not go into unnecessary troubles - the Natal chart itself is enough to explain all such variants, just with the help considering Dasa. <== Note that for the said horoscope the dasa of Saturn NEVER happens in his life time - since he took birth in Mercury Dasa. The dasas that actualized was Mercury, Ketu, Venus, Sun, Moon and now Mars, the dasa of 8th lord in 7th. Mars is with Saturn in 7th; i.e. 2 malefics in 7th - enough to give some special bad results. Mars dasa - Saturn antara happened in 2003-2004; I hope the said bad result predicted in general for Saturn and Mars in 7th must have happened during this period - possibly something bad regarding the native's husband/wife. Please confirm or negate the results. Anyway since I am using the wrong place of birth and also because the Kunda lagna does not fall in the trines of the birth star Bharani, I don't thik that the given BT is accurate as well. Any way a try - and I could be wrong. :) Love and regards,Sreenadh , "mrsorabhsharma" <mrsorabhsharma wrote:>> dear shreenadh ji > > as per your request i enclose the details of the native with saturn in > 7th - > > date of birth : 24-12-1953> time of birth: 14:40pm> place of birth: uganda in kenya> > lagna shud be aries> > regards> sorabh sharma

Re: sani in 7th house

Dear Sorabh Sharma ji,==>> I think what you have said what prove good from a textbook theory > but in practice results may vary. <== Of course they will vary - but to what extend and why? We need to clarify. ==>> My aunt has saturn in 7th and she > has gained from various real estate properties, she is very good > looking and has had a happy marriage. Saturn is in leo in her case.> In another chart of my friend - he has saturn exalted in libra in > the 7th house. His marriage is the worst and ended in divorce within > 2 years. <== Good examples - I request you to keep these charts ready and post them when our first round of discussions are over - so that we could verify our derivations. ==>> I think its necessary to look at the navamsha more than the rashi > chart when it comes to marriage and conclusions based on rashi alone > should not be used. In addition to this it is necessary to look at > the lordships and aspects from both lagna, chandra lagna AND > navamsha, and maybe even look at condition of DK (dara karaka) using > jaimini aspect. Any correlation or repeated aspects seen can then be > used to make a firm conclusion.<== Let us not go into uncessory troubles - the Natal chart itself is enough to explain all such varients, just with the help considering Dasa. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "mrsorabhsharma" <mrsorabhsharma wrote:>> Dear Kiran Ji> > I think what you have said what prove good from a textbook theory > but in practice results may vary. My aunt has saturn in 7th and she > has gained from various real estate properties, she is very good > looking and has had a happy marriage. Saturn is in leo in her case.> > In another chart of my friend - he has saturn exalted in libra in > the 7th house. His marriage is the worst and ended in divorce within > 2 years. > > I think its necessary to look at the navamsha more than the rashi > chart when it comes to marriage and conclusions based on rashi alone > should not be used. In addition to this it is necessary to look at > the lordships and aspects from both lagna, chandra lagna AND > navamsha, and maybe even look at condition of DK (dara karaka) using > jaimini aspect. Any correlation or repeated aspects seen can then be > used to make a firm conclusion.> > Kind regards> Sorabh Sharma>

Dear Sreenadhji, Is it essential that exalted planet only give result in its period. If 7th lord is exalted - is it not good placement of 7th lord and hence all good results for the 7H due to placement of Lord. Of course, the exaltation results in totality happens in main dasa but should we not tell out the results for good placement of the 7th lordRegardskiranSreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear Sourabh ji, Hope this is the chart of your Aunt. I couldn't find the place name uganda in Kenya using JHora 7.0. What I could find was Ukundu; Anyway for the said date and time - Lagna is Aries and Saturn is in 7th with lagna lord. Just as I have clarified in my previous mail -==> Let us not go into unnecessary troubles - the Natal chart itself is enough to explain all such variants, just with the help considering Dasa. <== Note that for the said horoscope the dasa of Saturn NEVER happens in his life time - since he took birth in Mercury Dasa. The dasas that actualized was Mercury, Ketu, Venus, Sun, Moon and now Mars, the dasa of 8th lord in 7th. Mars is with Saturn in 7th; i.e. 2 malefics in 7th - enough to give some special bad results. Mars dasa - Saturn antara happened in 2003-2004; I hope the said bad result predicted

in general for Saturn and Mars in 7th must have happened during this period - possibly something bad regarding the native's husband/wife. Please confirm or negate the results. Anyway since I am using the wrong place of birth and also because the Kunda lagna does not fall in the trines of the birth star Bharani, I don't thik that the given BT is accurate as well. Any way a try - and I could be wrong. :) Love and regards,Sreenadh , "mrsorabhsharma" <mrsorabhsharma wrote:>> dear shreenadh ji > > as per your request i enclose the details of the native with saturn in > 7th - > > date of birth : 24-12-1953> time of birth: 14:40pm> place of birth: uganda in kenya> > lagna shud be aries> > regards> sorabh sharma Re: sani in 7th house Dear Sorabh Sharma ji,==>> I think what you have said what prove good from a textbook theory > but in practice results may vary. <== Of course they will vary - but to what extend and why? We need to clarify. ==>> My aunt has saturn in 7th and she > has gained from various real estate properties, she is very good > looking and has had a happy marriage. Saturn is in leo in her case.> In another chart of my friend - he has saturn exalted in libra in > the 7th house. His marriage is the worst and ended in divorce within > 2 years. <== Good examples - I request you to keep these charts ready and post them when our first round of discussions are over - so that we could verify our derivations. ==>> I think its necessary to look at the navamsha

more than the rashi > chart when it comes to marriage and conclusions based on rashi alone > should not be used. In addition to this it is necessary to look at > the lordships and aspects from both lagna, chandra lagna AND > navamsha, and maybe even look at condition of DK (dara karaka) using > jaimini aspect. Any correlation or repeated aspects seen can then be > used to make a firm conclusion.<== Let us not go into uncessory troubles - the Natal chart itself is enough to explain all such varients, just with the help considering Dasa. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "mrsorabhsharma" <mrsorabhsharma wrote:>> Dear Kiran Ji> > I think what you have said what prove good from a textbook theory > but in practice results may vary. My aunt has saturn in 7th and she > has gained from

various real estate properties, she is very good > looking and has had a happy marriage. Saturn is in leo in her case.> > In another chart of my friend - he has saturn exalted in libra in > the 7th house. His marriage is the worst and ended in divorce within > 2 years. > > I think its necessary to look at the navamsha more than the rashi > chart when it comes to marriage and conclusions based on rashi alone > should not be used. In addition to this it is necessary to look at > the lordships and aspects from both lagna, chandra lagna AND > navamsha, and maybe even look at condition of DK (dara karaka) using > jaimini aspect. Any correlation or repeated aspects seen can then be > used to make a firm conclusion.> > Kind regards> Sorabh Sharma>

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.