IndiaDivine.org

Very Unique horoscope: Mental Tension and Remedy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,I have this horoscope of a relative who suffers from tension and gets irritated very easily - may have some suicidal tendencies as well* Father committed suicide by hanging* Two elder sisters attempted suicide by jumping into well/eating poison respectively* Elder brother was treated for mental depressionThis lady also suffers from lot of mental tension/worries. She has done lot of things with good intentions for family and all resulted in disastrous outcomes because in reality her intentions though good were not correct. Date of birth: Jan 24-1958 Time: 20:35 Place of birth: 75E03 and 12N07I was discussing this horoscope with another group as well and these are the highlights:1) Ra-Ju combination in 3rd house is a straight yoga for mental tension.s2) Unmaad yoga exists: Sani and Marngal both are in Jyestha.3) 3H has Guru Rahu. Bhava Nasha Karo Jeeva adage is applicale here.4) 9H has

Ketu in Ashwini and 9H lord is in 8th from 9th. with Sani5) 9L is in own house, but its in 8H from ninth bhava and with Shani which is enemy of Surya, still the health of father is seen by dispositor of 9L which is Ketu in badhaksthan. 9L is also in nadhiaamsa (amsa rasi of d1-8H sign).My questions are:1) What other combination exists in this horoscope for mental tension?2) Will native commit suicide in future and should I forewarn her children/husband? Like her dad and sisters did.3) What about her lifespan? This life may have been good to look at from a 3rd party view with educated children and husband who has wealth. But in her eyes, life has been miserable?ThanksKiran

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Hare ramakrishna,

dear kiran ji ,

I never thought u would bring such a fast way this chart to this grp .Its being discussed in another grp /

Now we will discuss one by one .

) Ra-Ju combination in 3rd house is a straight yoga for mental tension.s

Ans -rahu -jup yoga simply dont mean yoga for mental tensions or mental diceases ,as it may contribute but this is too much generalised .See according to ancient astrology laid down by rishis jup is indicater of brahmana tatwas ,satwik nature in person ,its a jeeva planet (means which can giv life ) also its karaka for money ,poorva punya ,children ,elders ,also bhagya and idealsim in a person ,so when this is afflicted along with other signification like( House ,Lord ,karak),so jup in 3rd is aspecting7th 9th and 11th ,so it cannot giv the problems u r describing own his own .Also 3rd house deals with younger co borns .3rd we can call max depth of mind .

2) Unmaad yoga exists: Sani and Marngal both are in Jyestha.

ANS- Unmad means mental diseases ,not mental tensions or hyper tensions .More over kerala astrology treat as mars -sani conjn or even aspecting each other as agni marutha yoga ,so planets and houses involved will suffer .Nakshatra dispositor ship will giv effect on where mercury is placed its in 5th house .its house of intelligence than imotions ,More so in dasa or antaras .

3) 3H has Guru Rahu. Bhava Nasha Karo Jeeva adage is applicale here.

ANS--Bava nasa karo jeeva adge if applicable then y sani ( bhava vridhi karo manda ) is not applicable to 4th house of imotional mind ( as her problem is imotional mind and subsequent mental tensions

4) 9H has Ketu in Ashwini and 9H lord is in 8th from 9th. with Sani

Ans - 9th house has ketu ,bad ,but 9th Lord is wel placed ,dont take it s from 8th from 9th house ( as planet has to sit some where ) unless there is a parivartan or other modyfying yogas >swa kshtra bali planet will protect his other house also .

5) 9L is in own house, but its in 8H from ninth bhava and with Shani which is enemy of Surya, still the health of father is seen by dispositor of 9L which is Ketu in badhaksthan. 9L is also in nadhiaamsa (amsa rasi of d1-8H sign).

ANS --9th lords place ment in 8th from its house is discussed earlier .Badhaka concept is to be used in prashna and dont mix it with Natal chart .Its by some one who wanted to propound lot of theroeys to make a students get lost and wont giv u proper analysis of chart.

Now coming to main point .I am not going to discuss one by one event

Her 4th house ruling kula devata ( family deity is afflicted ) along with gulika .$th house also rules family ,happiness and genral welbeing .U see her own family ( means husband or kids unaffected )

Also signifactor fro happiness jup ,comforts venus and karaka for father sun and mind and deha moon all are ill placed along with houses and Lords afflicted .

So i think its wrath of kula devatha and u can ask them to do a prashna ( ashtamangala prashna and find correct reasons and remedies as its affected all family and also showing in her chart ) and if u want sree nadh ji ( who was an expert in his younger days b4 this new avatar ) can guide u to find a good satwik astrologer to do it ( off cource satwik means good in heart but u need to pay max ur ability -i dont like them to starve and long leav free astro ) ,So u cncan contct him in prvt for correct info .

Hope u understand and i think i answered main query .

pls hold back till all ur bombs slow in in its effects .And dont divert main attentions of grp and its discussions but i value ur enthusiasm to learn ,but slow and staedy wins the race .

with regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

, "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> > Dear Kiran ji,> You firs bomb on Saturn in 7th blast is not yet over, and you are> ready with the next one?!!! LOL........ :=)) Be slow and study man -> bombs are ok, but usually wait till the effects are over. :) And man> (and wo-man as well) is a maniac and as usual our habits will return. ;)> For example the reading requests - at such times to convince the> skeptics (who wait with on horoscopes!) that we are discussing charts as> well - such charts are useful. :) Ya, me too heard the story of this> chart in Vedic astrology group - and let the story continue here too..> :) But don't forget one thing - Mainly "We are the TREND SETTERS, and> not the trend followers" ;) Ya - all we the members of this group -> should be 'trend setters' in other groups - than trend followers. :)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> , Kiran R> kiran.rama@ wrote:> Dear Friends,> > I have this horoscope of a relative who suffers from tension and gets> irritated very easily - may have some suicidal tendencies as well> * Father committed suicide by hanging> * Two elder sisters attempted suicide by jumping into well/eating poison> respectively> * Elder brother was treated for mental depression> > This lady also suffers from lot of mental tension/worries. She has done> lot of things with good intentions for family and all resulted in> disastrous outcomes because in reality her intentions though good were> not correct.> Date of birth: Jan 24-1958> Time: 20:35> Place of birth: 75E03 and 12N07> > I was discussing this horoscope with another group as well and these are> the highlights:> 1) Ra-Ju combination in 3rd house is a straight yoga for mental> tension.s> 2) Unmaad yoga exists: Sani and Marngal both are in Jyestha.> 3) 3H has Guru Rahu. Bhava Nasha Karo Jeeva adage is applicale here.> 4) 9H has Ketu in Ashwini and 9H lord is in 8th from 9th. with Sani> 5) 9L is in own house, but its in 8H from ninth bhava and with Shani> which is enemy of Surya, still the health of father is seen by> dispositor of 9L which is Ketu in badhaksthan. 9L is also in nadhiaamsa> (amsa rasi of d1-8H sign).> > My questions are:> 1) What other combination exists in this horoscope for mental tension?> 2) Will native commit suicide in future and should I forewarn her> children/husband? Like her dad and sisters did.> 3) What about her lifespan? This life may have been good to look at from> a 3rd party view with educated children and husband who has wealth. But> in her eyes, life has been miserable?> > Thanks> Kiran> > >>