IndiaDivine.org

Saturn in 7th house (Material for thought) - Saturn in 7th from Moon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,

" * The native's wife/husband might be a divorcee (or a twice married person; even broken engagement will do) OR * The native's wife's/husband's parents (either father or mother) might have married twice. But at the same note that - this does not have any effect on the married life of the native in anyway for Aries lagna with Saturn in 7th house. This result came into play due to the mutual interaction of Saturn and Moon which points to the result "Punarbhoo" (twice married) - even though to whom the said result should be attributed (we have 6 choice - wife, husband, wife's father, wife's mother, husband's father' husband's mother) is some thing which depend on personal choice and our total understanding of the horoscope. "

Amazing.....indeed!!!! The following horoscope is of a young brilliant doctor, topping the batch at every medical exam, now happily married to his lover and batch mate. In fact the wife is pregnant now.

He is Leo lagna and Sa is in Leo, and Moon is in 7H from Leo, Aquarius. His mom died in 1991 March 1st. Then his father got married again after about 1 year & 3 months from his mother's demise. Again his father seperated from his second wife, though they are in friendly terms still....

This case amazingly satisfies the result "Punarbhoo". I simply cannot help adoring you for giving such convincing rules laid down by learned Rishis.

6th September, 1979 @ 6.06 AM ; 0:00:00 West of GMT

0 W 10' 00" ; 51 N 30' 00" [he was born in the UK. I am not sure of the city right now. But lat. & longit. are correct]

blessings

Renu

, "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> > Dear Krishna ji,> It cannot be used for Saturn in 7th from Moon with confidence,> because Moon's aspect on Saturn changes the results considerably. For> example for Aries Moon sign if Saturn is in 7th, then there is every> chance that either one of the following results would be true -> * The native's wife/husband might be a divorcee (or a twice married> person; even broken engagement will do) OR> * The native's wife's/husband's parents (either father or mother)> might have married twice.> But at the same note that - this does not have any effect on the> married life of the native in anyway for Aries lagna with Saturn in 7th> house. May be Renu ji or some one else can provide some example> horoscope with this result.> This result came into play due to the mutual interaction of Saturn> and Moon which points to the result "Punarbhoo" (twice married) - even> though to whom the said result should be attributed (we have 6 choice -> wife, husband, wife's father, wife's mother, husband's father' husband's> mother) is some thing which depend on personal choice and our total> understanding of the horoscope. Note that this result not at all comes> into play if Saturn is 7th from Lagna (i.e. Aries Lagna with Saturn in> 7th).> So the conclusion is - you can assign the results told for Saturn in> 7th from Lagna ON Saturn in 7th from Moon; but DON"T try to assign the> results told for Saturn in 7th from Moon ON Saturn in 7th from Lagna. Or> in short if Saturn is in 7th from Moon - you are supposed to use the> results discussed here with some caution only - many of them may not> materialize – or rather the result varies.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> , Krishnamurthy> Seetharama krishna_1998@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> >> > The ongoing discussion of Saturn in the 7th holds good only for 7th> from lagna or can it be also used for 7th from Moon?> >> > Regards,> > Krishna> >> > renunw renunw@ wrote:> > Dear Sreenadh ji and Sheevani ji,> > ''''will face break in education (provided the dasa/antara of Saturn> > comes in due time).''''> > I have a chart of a girl with Saturn not only in 7H but in Scorpio,> Mar's house. I feel that instead of breaking her education Sa is> energizing it. Of course she had to sit twice for the Advanced Level> examination during Sa/Sa dasha and could enter the university only> during Sa/Me dasha.> > 31st May 1986 @ 5.15 AM in Kandy, Sri Lanka.> > She is intelligent, pretty, hard working, focused and tight fisted.> There is an exchange between LL & 2HL. ..tight fistedness = 2HL in> lagna, if I am not confused again.> > blessings> > Renu> >> > , "Sreenadh" sreesog@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shivani ji,> > > 9th is one of the houses that signify higher education. Saturn in> > > 7th house aspects 9th house with its 3rd aspect. This is one of the> > > logic behind. Further Saturn's aspect on Lagna 'weakens' the 2nd> house> > > by robbing it off its inheritance (the inheritance of 2nd house is> the> > > 12th house from it - that is Lagna) - this could be another logic> > > behind. Further note that Saturn in 7th aspects 4th house> (education) with its 10th aspect - this could be another logic behind.> > > Note: Logic behind we always need to think and derive; the texts> only> > > provide the results - and not much guidance on 'how it was derived?'> > > :) We need to brain storm among ourselves to find out the basic> logics> > > used behind - results that truly actualize (results that are> dependable)> > > in real world scenario.> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh> > > , "sheevani147"> > > sheevani147@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Namaste Sreenadh ji..> > > >> > > > ''''will face break in education (provided the dasa/antara of> Saturn> > > > comes in due time).''''> > > >> > > > I do not comprehend why shani in 7H will affect the break in> > > > education..> > > >> > > > Yet I have a chart where this is the case and the native is> > > > currenting running the Shani MD.. Retro Shani in capricorn 7H,> > > > conjuct rahu.. Lagna cancer,,> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Sheevani> > > >> > > > , "Sreenadh"> > > > sreesog@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear All,> > > > > To enritch the discussion I am providing some inputs - RESULTS,> > > > > related to Saturn in 7th house. But I would like to clarify one> > > > thing> > > > > in the outset itself. They are NOT my opinian; but only a> collection> > > > > (from various sources) to enrich the discussion. The section> given> > > > below> > > > > contains derivations that will fructify; and some that will not.> I> > > > > HAVEN'T included the quotes or sections from the major texts I> > > > depend> > > > > upon regarding the same in providing these results; neither I am> > > > trying> > > > > to present the logic followed behind the derivations by various> > > > authors,> > > > > nor trying to protect any of those derivations as unfailing> ones.> > > > > Another set of results that is not included intentionlay are> > > > > conjenction results of Saturn with various planets in 7th house.> > > > The> > > > > section below contains both gems as well as trash. Collect and> > > > separate> > > > > the gems based on reality experienced. And mean while - we will> try> > > > > analyzing the logic behind each derivations - and their reason> for> > > > > failure and success as well. The books I didn't add (and which I> > > > > depend upon for derivations regarding 'X planet in Y house') are> > > > texts> > > > > such as Brigu sutra, Chamatkara Chintamani, Garga hora, Saravali> and> > > > > BrihatJataka. Of course I will provide an analysis with logics> and> > > > > quotes from the above texts later - but for now, just providing> > > > material> > > > > for the fire of discussion to burn with full light. :=) And here> it> > > > > goes. Note that this NOT a FINAL reading, regarding the same.> > > > > ==========================> > > > >> > > > > If Saturn is in 7th house the sexual happiness from wife and> wealth> > > > > would be less. The native will not give much importance to dress> > > > and may> > > > > wear shabby cloths or will not follow society-accepted dress> > > > codes. He> > > > > will suffer much in life, travel much and will suffer scarcity> of> > > > wealth> > > > > many times in life. (But note that hard working people at times> even> > > > > turns –ve traits/things positive, in this world of culprits,> > > > > Indulging in marketing and business) will face break in> education> > > > > (provided the dasa/antara of Saturn comes in due time). If> Saturn> > > > is in> > > > > Mars (Aries and Scorpio) then he will lose all his wives (this> > > > could be> > > > > death or divorce) during Saturn dasa. Except in Libra, Capricorn> > > > and> > > > > Aquarius the chance of losing all wives is high (emphasis will> > > > demand> > > > > other combinations indicating the same to be present). Except in> > > > these> > > > > signs, Saturn in 7th may cause delay in marriage (provided the> dasa> > > > of> > > > > Saturn comes, also provided Saturn is not aspected by benefics).> > > > >> > > > > If Saturn is in 7th, the native may not have enough health and> > > > > happiness, and he will not experience the pleasure of having a> wife> > > > (his> > > > > wife will die, or get divorced, or the native may live abroad> away> > > > from> > > > > wife), and he may suffer monetary downfalls, and will wear> shabby> > > > cloths> > > > > or will not follow society accepted dress cords in public, will> > > > commit> > > > > sins, and will indulge in non-descent jobs in the dasa of> Saturn.> > > > (This> > > > > result is sure to materialize in the dasa of Saturn if Saturn is> > > > not in> > > > > own house or exalted and also if not aspected by benefics and is> > > > > aspected by malefics). Even if Saturn is exalted or in own house> > > > then> > > > > too if the dasa of Saturn comes this result will materialize to> a> > > > > limited extend provided the dasa of Saturn occurs.> > > > >> > > > > If Saturn is exalted (i.e. Libra) and is aspected by benefics> then> > > > the> > > > > death of wife (or divorce) should not be predicted. But instead> it> > > > > should be predicted that the native will marry either a girl> with> > > > much> > > > > age difference; or that the wife looks much older than actually> she> > > > is> > > > > (in looks/behavior/sexual attitude); or that he will marry a> girl> > > > who is> > > > > not beautiful as per his own standards; or that there would be> > > > delay in> > > > > marriage. (If Saturn is exalted it should not be said that the> > > > marriage> > > > > would he delayed – it is only a possibility). It is also> > > possible> > > > > that at the end the marriage will happen with a person in> relation> > > –> > > > > i.e. from among the relative, or with a person to whom a> relation> > > > was> > > > > present for long (i.e. love marriage). A Saturn in 7th aspected> by> > > > > Moon, it can point to the fact that the native may marry a> girl/boy> > > > who> > > > > is a divorcee/widow or that his/her father/mother would have> such an> > > > > experience (provided other combinations also support the same)> or> > > > that> > > > > he/she will marry more than once.> > > > >> > > > > If Saturn is in 7th the native will not get a proper> wife/husband> > > –> > > > > at least as per society norms. Even if he/she gets a good> > > > wife/husband> > > > > (means there is a possibility that he/she may get a good> > > > wife/husband)> > > > > he/she (i.e. wife/husband) may have some disease, or may not> live> > > > long.> > > > > This result too should not be predicted if Saturn is exalted or> in> > > > own> > > > > house.> > > > >> > > > > If Saturn is in 7th, or if 7th house is aspected by Saturn, then> > > > there> > > > > is a chance that the native may have diseases related to> Pancreas,> > > > > Liver, Buttocks (Fistula, skin troubles or venereal diseases) or> > > > Sugar.> > > > >> > > > > If Saturn is in 7th in a women's horoscope, she may not have> > > > > children or may have some disease or problems related to Ultras> or> > > > > Hip/Naval area. If Saturn is present in 7th in a girl's> horoscope,> > > > > the chance of marriage getting delayed or getting a husband with> > > > much> > > > > age difference is high, even if Saturn is in its own house or> > > > exalted.> > > > >> > > > > Any way in which sign Saturn is, in the dasa of Saturn it is> sure to> > > > > give family problems; but this result shouldn't be told if> > > > > Saturn's dasa is not happening. If Saturn is in 7th from Virgo> lagna> > > > > in Pisces, aspected by malefics, then for sure lose of wife> (death> > > > of> > > > > wife or divorce) is certain – provided the dasa of Saturn> also> > > > > occurs.> > > > > Since the current discussion is based on Aries Lagna with Saturn> in> > > > 7th,> > > > > a special reading regarding Aries lagna is given below.> > > > > If Saturn is in 7th for Aries lagna, then the native will have a> > > > serious> > > > > attitude towards everything; will make the native behave in a> mature> > > > > manner. He would be dedicated in work, will have enough wealth,> and> > > > will> > > > > love his wife. If Venus or Mars is present with Saturn then the> > > > sexual> > > > > urge of the native would be high, and especially in the case of> > > > males> > > > > this can cause extra material affairs. If Sun or Rahu is present> > > > then> > > > > during the dasa of Sun or Rahu the native may suffer separation> from> > > > > wife. But this result shouldn't be told if there is an exchange> > > > > between 5th and 7th lords, and the native will have a love> marriage> > > > and> > > > > would be much dedicated towards his wife. He will have happy> married> > > > > life, with wife children, good house, enough reputation and> > > > wealth. In> > > > > the dasa of Saturn the native will indulge in new and creative> > > > > activities trying to improve his own position, repute and power.> > > > This> > > > > gives Sasa Yoga (one among the 5 Maha purusha yogas) and gives> all> > > > good> > > > > results related to the same. It should be noted that, 7th lord> > > > indicates> > > > > the wife, and also that exalted Saturn in 7th imparts his> beneficial> > > > > qualities to the native's wife. Thus if 7th lord is strong and> well> > > > > placed, (for Venus 12th is good placement for any lagna), the> native> > > > > will live a happy and healthy life along with his wife – but> > > still> > > > > the un-satisfaction in sexual life etc certainly applies to this> > > > case> > > > > – because his wife will have a cold attitude towards the> same;> > > where> > > > > as the native will have high sexual urge (a quality of Aries> > > > lagna). But> > > > > if Venus, the 7th lord is debilitated, then things may go upside> > > > down> > > > > with the native indulging in all kinds of mean business and> deeds> > > > (with> > > > > can turn profitable as well, if other planetary positions> support> > > > the> > > > > same), his wife not getting enough attention.> > > > > ==========================> > > > >> > > > > Please note the following points -> > > > > * The expected output of the discussion is - by the end of this> > > > > discussion we should be able to say, in 7th what results Saturn> will> > > > > give if that 7th happened to be any of the 12 signs, and also> what> > > > would> > > > > be the effects if conjunction with other planets in 7th is> present> > > > for> > > > > Saturn.> > > > > * At the end of the discussion, I will suggest another round of> > > > > experimenting with the derived results by the use of "Blind> charts> > > > with> > > > > Saturn in 7th house", and the participants who enriched their> > > > > understanding about "Saturn in 7th house" should then> participate> > > > in the> > > > > quiz to predict the possible result - and the later the facts> > > > should be> > > > > revealed for everyone to check. I request Renu ji, Neelam ji,> > > > Sunil ji> > > > > etc to keep some charts ready for this later round - now> > > > itself. :) Let> > > > > us learn through experience and experimenting.> > > > > * I request all "Not To Use any VARGAS (Divisions)" ; so that> > > > the> > > > > trick of "explaining away anything" played by some can be> avoided.> > > > > * Facts are facts and if derivations fail; they fail we will> > > > accept> > > > > and will modify the rules to reflect the reality - WITHOUT USING> > > > EXTRA> > > > > PARAMETERS. This is the path we need to follow.> > > > > Regards,> > > > > Sreenadh> > > > >> > > > > , "neelam gupta"> > > > > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:> > > > > Re: Re: sani in 7th house> > > > > Dear All,> > > > > Kiranji has rightly pointed out the malefic effects of saturn:> > > > > 1) As natural malefic in 7th house, it can bring delay in> marriage,> > > > > marital grief, separation from husband, if wife husband treating> her> > > > > like slave, grief, unfulfilled desires from marriage etc> > > > > 2) By malefic aspect of lagna, it can indicate a person who is> not> > > > good> > > > > looking and strong.> > > > > 3) by malefic aspect of the 10th house from him which is the 4th> > > > house,> > > > > Saturn can cause problems in wealth through real estate/vehicles> > > > etc -> > > > > meaning native may not own his own house or vehicle and even if> he> > > > does> > > > > he will not enjoy the same.> > > > > 4) by malefic aspect of the 3rd house from him, which is the 9th> > > > house,> > > > > Saturn will cause a person who is not spiritual and does not> > > > believe in> > > > > God and consequently less punya.> > > > >> > > > > However, I beg to differ with her specific results> > > > > 1) Saturn in his sign of exaltation in 7th house will not cause> the> > > > bad> > > > > results above. IF saturn is exalted in 7th house, he will give> good> > > > > spouse, good wealth and good punya.> > > > >> > > > > If its well placed e.g in exaltation/own house/friend's house in> 7H> > > > it> > > > > will boost the effects of 7H and give good, stable marriage may> be> > > > a bit> > > > > late as shani represents delay, good partners, trade etc. The> native> > > > > will project a good image to others.> > > > > But to derive the results for other houses (1,4 & 9), we have to> go> > > > by> > > > > lagna:> > > > > an exalted saturn in 7H means aries lagna. It will have an> inimical> > > > > aspect on lagna hence it will not benefit lagna.> > > > > It will have an inimical aspect on 4H of cancer, hence may cause> > > > harm to> > > > > mother, property etc. and may push the native out of his birth> > > > place.> > > > > It will similarly have a retarding effect on luck and may not be> > > > very> > > > > good for father.> > > > > On the other hand say for tula lagna, saturn in 7H is> debilitated> > > > and> > > > > thus would not be good for 7H affairs but its aspect on lagna on> > > > tula> > > > > sign will be benefic and will enhance the house effects,> similarly> > > > it> > > > > will aspect his own capricorn rashi in 10H and will be very good> > > > for 4H> > > > > affairs. It will also throw a friendly aspect to gemini in 9H> and> > > > hence> > > > > will be good for 9H affairs.> > > > > We can derive similar results for all the lagnas.> > > > > Regards> > > > > Neelam> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > On 19/01/2008, Kiran R kiran.rama@> > > > > <../../../../post?postID=P767P6WYrOKRqDLo-> > > > Nqbo_BDHHHNbw2vM3gcBffOndZc2Ze\> > > > > JRsHjHmgnHQRCOJmLlISfM1IPcr-bmUd2Ba-HORw> > wrote:> > > > > Sreenadhji,> > > > >> > > > > here is my analysis with exceptions outlined:> > > > >> > > > > Saturn in 7th house can give following results:> > > > > 1) As natural malefic in 7th house, it can bring delay in> marriage,> > > > > marital grief, separation from husband, if wife husband treating> her> > > > > like slave, grief, unfulfilled desires from marriage etc> > > > > 2) By malefic aspect of lagna, it can indicate a person who is> not> > > > good> > > > > looking and strong.> > > > > 3) by malefic aspect of the 10th house from him which is the 4th> > > > house,> > > > > Saturn can cause problems in wealth through real estate/vehicles> > > > etc -> > > > > meaning native may not own his own house or vehicle and even if> he> > > > does> > > > > he will not enjoy the same.> > > > > 4) by malefic aspect of the 3rd house from him, which is the 9th> > > > house,> > > > > Saturn will cause a person who is not spiritual and does not> > > > believe in> > > > > God and consequently less punya.> > > > >> > > > > Now what are the exceptions:> > > > > 1) Saturn in his sign of exaltation in 7th house will not cause> the> > > > bad> > > > > results above. IF saturn is exalted in 7th house, he will give> good> > > > > spouse, good wealth and good punya.> > > > > 2) If Saturn is in his own house in 7th house, then good> > > > spouse/married> > > > > life is given. But the quantity and quality is less than 1)> which> > > > is in> > > > > exaltation> > > > > 3) If Saturn is in friend's house in 7th house then he will not> > > > harm the> > > > > 7th house and married life is fine. But still he will malefic> > > > aspect the> > > > > 4th, lagna and 9th houses causing loss of wealth and> spirituality.> > > > > Indications are that he will marry a colleague and will not be> good> > > > > looking> > > > > 4) If Saturn is in his sign of debilitation in 7th house, rest> > > > assured> > > > > extreme results with no marriage, or divorce> > > > > 5) If Saturn is in his enemy house same result as 4) but to a> lesser> > > > > degree> > > > >> > > > > Another exception is when Saturn is lord of 2 sustanas - e.g:> > > > Saturn for> > > > > Capricorn Lagna is lord of 1st and 2nd (lagna lord and wealth> > > > lord). For> > > > > such a person Saturn in 7th house will mean very good as 1st and> 2nd> > > > > lord is going to sustana.> > > > >> > > > > I request learned Sreenadhji, Sreeramji, Sunilji,> Chandrashekarji to> > > > > confirm my analysis.> > > > >> > > > > regards> > > > > kiran> > > > >> > > > > Now Saturn is a malefic in the 7H. As a malefic in the 7H he> will> > > > > destroy the good things of 7H meaning he will add his colour to> the> > > > 7H.> > > > >> > > > > Why delay in marriage/marital grief from Saturn in 7th?> > > > >> > > > > Saturn represents delay, suffering, grief, sorrow, servant etc:> and> > > > > Saturn in the 7H can cause delay in marriage, evil spouse, grief> > > > from> > > > > spouse, unfulfilled desires etc.> > > > >> > > > > Why problems in real estate/wealth from Saturn in 7th?> > > > > Now let us see the other statements: Saturn in 7H will aspect> the> > > > lagna> > > > > (7th from 7th), 4th house stands for house, land, maternal> uncle,> > > > real> > > > > estate. So by malefic aspect, Saturn in 7th will cause problems> of> > > > > wealth> > > > >> > > > > Why present himself ungly and sinful with mean acts?> > > > > Saturn in 7H will malefic aspect the 10th house. 10th house> stands> > > > for> > > > > occupation/professi on, honour, conduct, quality of life in> society> > > > >> > > > > SO the learned sages were correct, mehtaji> > > > >> > > > > Sreenadh < sreesog@> > > > > <../../../../post?> > > > postID=Z_RG1gaxZbRl7yKlthGvQPlsmXs1upj0TjKJsDqfq5Rs1dz\> > > > > AaEHJ7yM1M8L5nsaRx42nKrVl65o> > wrote:> > > > > Dear All,> > > > > This Saturn in 7th is dragging us long! Is it that no body> > > > sure what> > > > > to be attributed to Saturn in 7th?!! I request learned members> like> > > > > Sunil ji to come-up with a clear reading and finish of this long> > > > thread> > > > > for short! OK. Even though out of context regarding our current> > > > > location (i.e. 2n lord in various houses); let us elaborate the> > > > various> > > > > possible results of Saturn in 7th and let us come to some> tangible> > > > and> > > > > solid RESULTS. I will post my reading on the same in the next> > > > mail.> > > > > It is unnecessary bringing in the Ucha/Neecha/Yaga karaka and> > > > > numerous other things + the say too much but mean nothing words> like> > > > > good/bad/beneficial/malefic/benefic etc. So My question is -> What> > > > is the> > > > > RESULTS to be attributed to Saturn in 7th? Be clear in your> > > > answers> > > > > and be practical - and for sure we will validate anyone's> reading> > > > with> > > > > practical chart examples in our collection with the same> > > > combination.> > > > > So let us proceed and try to make this discussion on Saturn in> 7th,> > > > more> > > > > valuable and creative.> > > > > And please note -> > > > > * NO out of context mentioning of divisions, naskshatras,> > > > > karakamsas and so on.> > > > > * Be right on on the point - Saturn in 7th (any house); at> > > > the> > > > > most we are only free to mention the exceptions regarding> ownhouse,> > > > > exaltation, debilitation etc (if any). * Speak about the> > > > > RESULTS, and AVOID using the vague words such as good, bad etc> > > > > * AVOID jugglery of words - and be clear on what you know> > > > and what> > > > > you don't; what you trust and what you not.> > > > > * Check all your books, but don't be bothered by them; if> > > > the> > > > > CLEAR results spoken by you matches with the chart collection> and> > > > > actual experience they would be accpeted; and if not what ever> > > > names or> > > > > books you quote - that would be rejected.> > > > > So the ground is ready, rules clear - let us march! :)> > > > Find the> > > > > thief and hang him, for all to view! ;)> > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > Sreenadh> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> >>

namaste Renuji,

The city would be London, UK.. Birthdate 6th sept.. dst of +1 hour

applies..(summer time difference to GMT)

regards

Sheevani

, " renunw "

<renunw wrote:

>

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

> " * The native's wife/husband might be a divorcee (or a twice

married

> person; even broken engagement will do) OR

> * The native's wife's/husband's parents (either father or

mother)

> might have married twice.

> But at the same note that - this does not have any effect on the

> married life of the native in anyway for Aries lagna with Saturn in

7th

> house.

> This result came into play due to the mutual interaction of

Saturn

> and Moon which points to the result " Punarbhoo " (twice married) -

even

> though to whom the said result should be attributed (we have 6

choice -

> wife, husband, wife's father, wife's mother, husband's father'

husband's

> mother) is some thing which depend on personal choice and our total

> understanding of the horoscope. "

>

> Amazing.....indeed!!!! The following horoscope is of a young

brilliant

> doctor, topping the batch at every medical exam, now happily

married to

> his lover and batch mate. In fact the wife is pregnant now.

>

> He is Leo lagna and Sa is in Leo, and Moon is in 7H from Leo,

Aquarius.

> His mom died in 1991 March 1st. Then his father got married again

after

> about 1 year & 3 months from his mother's demise. Again his father

> seperated from his second wife, though they are in friendly terms

> still....

>

> This case amazingly satisfies the result " Punarbhoo " . I simply

cannot

> help adoring you for giving such convincing rules laid down by

learned

> Rishis.

>

> 6th September, 1979 @ 6.06 AM ; 0:00:00 West of GMT

>

> 0 W 10' 00 " ; 51 N 30' 00 " [he was born in the UK. I am not sure of

the

> city right now. But lat. & longit. are correct]

>

> blessings

>

> Renu

>

>

>

> , " Sreenadh "

> <sreesog@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Krishna ji,

> > It cannot be used for Saturn in 7th from Moon with confidence,

> > because Moon's aspect on Saturn changes the results considerably.

For

> > example for Aries Moon sign if Saturn is in 7th, then there is

every

> > chance that either one of the following results would be true -

> > * The native's wife/husband might be a divorcee (or a twice

married

> > person; even broken engagement will do) OR

> > * The native's wife's/husband's parents (either father or mother)

> > might have married twice.

> > But at the same note that - this does not have any effect on the

> > married life of the native in anyway for Aries lagna with Saturn

in

> 7th

> > house. May be Renu ji or some one else can provide some example

> > horoscope with this result.

> > This result came into play due to the mutual interaction of Saturn

> > and Moon which points to the result " Punarbhoo " (twice married) -

even

> > though to whom the said result should be attributed (we have 6

choice

> -

> > wife, husband, wife's father, wife's mother, husband's father'

> husband's

> > mother) is some thing which depend on personal choice and our

total

> > understanding of the horoscope. Note that this result not at all

comes

> > into play if Saturn is 7th from Lagna (i.e. Aries Lagna with

Saturn in

> > 7th).

> > So the conclusion is - you can assign the results told for Saturn

in

> > 7th from Lagna ON Saturn in 7th from Moon; but DON " T try to

assign the

> > results told for Saturn in 7th from Moon ON Saturn in 7th from

Lagna.

> Or

> > in short if Saturn is in 7th from Moon - you are supposed to use

the

> > results discussed here with some caution only - many of them may

not

> > materialize – or rather the result varies.

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> > , Krishnamurthy

> > Seetharama krishna_1998@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > >

> > > The ongoing discussion of Saturn in the 7th holds good only for

7th

> > from lagna or can it be also used for 7th from Moon?

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Krishna

> > >

> > > renunw renunw@ wrote:

> > > Dear Sreenadh ji and Sheevani ji,

> > > ''''will face break in education (provided the dasa/antara of

Saturn

> > > comes in due time).''''

> > > I have a chart of a girl with Saturn not only in 7H but in

Scorpio,

> > Mar's house. I feel that instead of breaking her education Sa is

> > energizing it. Of course she had to sit twice for the Advanced

Level

> > examination during Sa/Sa dasha and could enter the university only

> > during Sa/Me dasha.

> > > 31st May 1986 @ 5.15 AM in Kandy, Sri Lanka.

> > > She is intelligent, pretty, hard working, focused and tight

fisted.

> > There is an exchange between LL & 2HL. ..tight fistedness = 2HL in

> > lagna, if I am not confused again.

> > > blessings

> > > Renu

> > >

> > > , " Sreenadh "

sreesog@

> > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Shivani ji,

> > > > 9th is one of the houses that signify higher education.

Saturn in

> > > > 7th house aspects 9th house with its 3rd aspect. This is one

of

> the

> > > > logic behind. Further Saturn's aspect on Lagna 'weakens' the

2nd

> > house

> > > > by robbing it off its inheritance (the inheritance of 2nd

house is

> > the

> > > > 12th house from it - that is Lagna) - this could be another

logic

> > > > behind. Further note that Saturn in 7th aspects 4th house

> > (education) with its 10th aspect - this could be another logic

behind.

> > > > Note: Logic behind we always need to think and derive; the

texts

> > only

> > > > provide the results - and not much guidance on 'how it was

> derived?'

> > > > :) We need to brain storm among ourselves to find out the

basic

> > logics

> > > > used behind - results that truly actualize (results that are

> > dependable)

> > > > in real world scenario.

> > > > Love and regards,

> > > > Sreenadh

> > > > , " sheevani147 "

> > > > sheevani147@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Namaste Sreenadh ji..

> > > > >

> > > > > ''''will face break in education (provided the dasa/antara

of

> > Saturn

> > > > > comes in due time).''''

> > > > >

> > > > > I do not comprehend why shani in 7H will affect the break in

> > > > > education..

> > > > >

> > > > > Yet I have a chart where this is the case and the native is

> > > > > currenting running the Shani MD.. Retro Shani in capricorn

7H,

> > > > > conjuct rahu.. Lagna cancer,,

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Sheevani

> > > > >

> > > > > , " Sreenadh "

> > > > > sreesog@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > > To enritch the discussion I am providing some inputs -

> RESULTS,

> > > > > > related to Saturn in 7th house. But I would like to

clarify

> one

> > > > > thing

> > > > > > in the outset itself. They are NOT my opinian; but only a

> > collection

> > > > > > (from various sources) to enrich the discussion. The

section

> > given

> > > > > below

> > > > > > contains derivations that will fructify; and some that

will

> not.

> > I

> > > > > > HAVEN'T included the quotes or sections from the major

texts I

> > > > > depend

> > > > > > upon regarding the same in providing these results;

neither I

> am

> > > > > trying

> > > > > > to present the logic followed behind the derivations by

> various

> > > > > authors,

> > > > > > nor trying to protect any of those derivations as

unfailing

> > ones.

> > > > > > Another set of results that is not included intentionlay

are

> > > > > > conjenction results of Saturn with various planets in 7th

> house.

> > > > > The

> > > > > > section below contains both gems as well as trash.

Collect and

> > > > > separate

> > > > > > the gems based on reality experienced. And mean while - we

> will

> > try

> > > > > > analyzing the logic behind each derivations - and their

reason

> > for

> > > > > > failure and success as well. The books I didn't add (and

which

> I

> > > > > > depend upon for derivations regarding 'X planet in Y

house')

> are

> > > > > texts

> > > > > > such as Brigu sutra, Chamatkara Chintamani, Garga hora,

> Saravali

> > and

> > > > > > BrihatJataka. Of course I will provide an analysis with

logics

> > and

> > > > > > quotes from the above texts later - but for now, just

> providing

> > > > > material

> > > > > > for the fire of discussion to burn with full light. :=)

And

> here

> > it

> > > > > > goes. Note that this NOT a FINAL reading, regarding the

same.

> > > > > > ==========================

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If Saturn is in 7th house the sexual happiness from wife

and

> > wealth

> > > > > > would be less. The native will not give much importance to

> dress

> > > > > and may

> > > > > > wear shabby cloths or will not follow society-accepted

dress

> > > > > codes. He

> > > > > > will suffer much in life, travel much and will suffer

scarcity

> > of

> > > > > wealth

> > > > > > many times in life. (But note that hard working people at

> times

> > even

> > > > > > turns –ve traits/things positive, in this world of

> culprits,

> > > > > > Indulging in marketing and business) will face break in

> > education

> > > > > > (provided the dasa/antara of Saturn comes in due time). If

> > Saturn

> > > > > is in

> > > > > > Mars (Aries and Scorpio) then he will lose all his wives

(this

> > > > > could be

> > > > > > death or divorce) during Saturn dasa. Except in Libra,

> Capricorn

> > > > > and

> > > > > > Aquarius the chance of losing all wives is high (emphasis

will

> > > > > demand

> > > > > > other combinations indicating the same to be present).

Except

> in

> > > > > these

> > > > > > signs, Saturn in 7th may cause delay in marriage

(provided the

> > dasa

> > > > > of

> > > > > > Saturn comes, also provided Saturn is not aspected by

> benefics).

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If Saturn is in 7th, the native may not have enough

health and

> > > > > > happiness, and he will not experience the pleasure of

having a

> > wife

> > > > > (his

> > > > > > wife will die, or get divorced, or the native may live

abroad

> > away

> > > > > from

> > > > > > wife), and he may suffer monetary downfalls, and will wear

> > shabby

> > > > > cloths

> > > > > > or will not follow society accepted dress cords in public,

> will

> > > > > commit

> > > > > > sins, and will indulge in non-descent jobs in the dasa of

> > Saturn.

> > > > > (This

> > > > > > result is sure to materialize in the dasa of Saturn if

Saturn

> is

> > > > > not in

> > > > > > own house or exalted and also if not aspected by benefics

and

> is

> > > > > > aspected by malefics). Even if Saturn is exalted or in own

> house

> > > > > then

> > > > > > too if the dasa of Saturn comes this result will

materialize

> to

> > a

> > > > > > limited extend provided the dasa of Saturn occurs.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If Saturn is exalted (i.e. Libra) and is aspected by

benefics

> > then

> > > > > the

> > > > > > death of wife (or divorce) should not be predicted. But

> instead

> > it

> > > > > > should be predicted that the native will marry either a

girl

> > with

> > > > > much

> > > > > > age difference; or that the wife looks much older than

> actually

> > she

> > > > > is

> > > > > > (in looks/behavior/sexual attitude); or that he will

marry a

> > girl

> > > > > who is

> > > > > > not beautiful as per his own standards; or that there

would be

> > > > > delay in

> > > > > > marriage. (If Saturn is exalted it should not be said

that the

> > > > > marriage

> > > > > > would he delayed – it is only a possibility). It is also

> > > > possible

> > > > > > that at the end the marriage will happen with a person in

> > relation

> > > > –

> > > > > > i.e. from among the relative, or with a person to whom a

> > relation

> > > > > was

> > > > > > present for long (i.e. love marriage). A Saturn in 7th

> aspected

> > by

> > > > > > Moon, it can point to the fact that the native may marry a

> > girl/boy

> > > > > who

> > > > > > is a divorcee/widow or that his/her father/mother would

have

> > such an

> > > > > > experience (provided other combinations also support the

same)

> > or

> > > > > that

> > > > > > he/she will marry more than once.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If Saturn is in 7th the native will not get a proper

> > wife/husband

> > > > –

> > > > > > at least as per society norms. Even if he/she gets a good

> > > > > wife/husband

> > > > > > (means there is a possibility that he/she may get a good

> > > > > wife/husband)

> > > > > > he/she (i.e. wife/husband) may have some disease, or may

not

> > live

> > > > > long.

> > > > > > This result too should not be predicted if Saturn is

exalted

> or

> > in

> > > > > own

> > > > > > house.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If Saturn is in 7th, or if 7th house is aspected by

Saturn,

> then

> > > > > there

> > > > > > is a chance that the native may have diseases related to

> > Pancreas,

> > > > > > Liver, Buttocks (Fistula, skin troubles or venereal

diseases)

> or

> > > > > Sugar.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If Saturn is in 7th in a women's horoscope, she may not

have

> > > > > > children or may have some disease or problems related to

> Ultras

> > or

> > > > > > Hip/Naval area. If Saturn is present in 7th in a girl's

> > horoscope,

> > > > > > the chance of marriage getting delayed or getting a

husband

> with

> > > > > much

> > > > > > age difference is high, even if Saturn is in its own

house or

> > > > > exalted.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Any way in which sign Saturn is, in the dasa of Saturn it

is

> > sure to

> > > > > > give family problems; but this result shouldn't be told if

> > > > > > Saturn's dasa is not happening. If Saturn is in 7th from

Virgo

> > lagna

> > > > > > in Pisces, aspected by malefics, then for sure lose of

wife

> > (death

> > > > > of

> > > > > > wife or divorce) is certain – provided the dasa of Saturn

> > also

> > > > > > occurs.

> > > > > > Since the current discussion is based on Aries Lagna with

> Saturn

> > in

> > > > > 7th,

> > > > > > a special reading regarding Aries lagna is given below.

> > > > > > If Saturn is in 7th for Aries lagna, then the native will

have

> a

> > > > > serious

> > > > > > attitude towards everything; will make the native behave

in a

> > mature

> > > > > > manner. He would be dedicated in work, will have enough

> wealth,

> > and

> > > > > will

> > > > > > love his wife. If Venus or Mars is present with Saturn

then

> the

> > > > > sexual

> > > > > > urge of the native would be high, and especially in the

case

> of

> > > > > males

> > > > > > this can cause extra material affairs. If Sun or Rahu is

> present

> > > > > then

> > > > > > during the dasa of Sun or Rahu the native may suffer

> separation

> > from

> > > > > > wife. But this result shouldn't be told if there is an

> exchange

> > > > > > between 5th and 7th lords, and the native will have a love

> > marriage

> > > > > and

> > > > > > would be much dedicated towards his wife. He will have

happy

> > married

> > > > > > life, with wife children, good house, enough reputation

and

> > > > > wealth. In

> > > > > > the dasa of Saturn the native will indulge in new and

creative

> > > > > > activities trying to improve his own position, repute and

> power.

> > > > > This

> > > > > > gives Sasa Yoga (one among the 5 Maha purusha yogas) and

gives

> > all

> > > > > good

> > > > > > results related to the same. It should be noted that, 7th

lord

> > > > > indicates

> > > > > > the wife, and also that exalted Saturn in 7th imparts his

> > beneficial

> > > > > > qualities to the native's wife. Thus if 7th lord is

strong and

> > well

> > > > > > placed, (for Venus 12th is good placement for any lagna),

the

> > native

> > > > > > will live a happy and healthy life along with his wife –

> but

> > > > still

> > > > > > the un-satisfaction in sexual life etc certainly applies

to

> this

> > > > > case

> > > > > > – because his wife will have a cold attitude towards the

> > same;

> > > > where

> > > > > > as the native will have high sexual urge (a quality of

Aries

> > > > > lagna). But

> > > > > > if Venus, the 7th lord is debilitated, then things may go

> upside

> > > > > down

> > > > > > with the native indulging in all kinds of mean business

and

> > deeds

> > > > > (with

> > > > > > can turn profitable as well, if other planetary positions

> > support

> > > > > the

> > > > > > same), his wife not getting enough attention.

> > > > > > ==========================

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Please note the following points -

> > > > > > * The expected output of the discussion is - by the end of

> this

> > > > > > discussion we should be able to say, in 7th what results

> Saturn

> > will

> > > > > > give if that 7th happened to be any of the 12 signs, and

also

> > what

> > > > > would

> > > > > > be the effects if conjunction with other planets in 7th is

> > present

> > > > > for

> > > > > > Saturn.

> > > > > > * At the end of the discussion, I will suggest another

round

> of

> > > > > > experimenting with the derived results by the use

of " Blind

> > charts

> > > > > with

> > > > > > Saturn in 7th house " , and the participants who enriched

their

> > > > > > understanding about " Saturn in 7th house " should then

> > participate

> > > > > in the

> > > > > > quiz to predict the possible result - and the later the

facts

> > > > > should be

> > > > > > revealed for everyone to check. I request Renu ji, Neelam

ji,

> > > > > Sunil ji

> > > > > > etc to keep some charts ready for this later round - now

> > > > > itself. :) Let

> > > > > > us learn through experience and experimenting.

> > > > > > * I request all " Not To Use any VARGAS (Divisions) " ; so

that

> > > > > the

> > > > > > trick of " explaining away anything " played by some can be

> > avoided.

> > > > > > * Facts are facts and if derivations fail; they fail we

will

> > > > > accept

> > > > > > and will modify the rules to reflect the reality - WITHOUT

> USING

> > > > > EXTRA

> > > > > > PARAMETERS. This is the path we need to follow.

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > Sreenadh

> > > > > >

> > > > > > , " neelam

> gupta "

> > > > > > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> > > > > > Re: Re: sani in 7th house

> > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > > Kiranji has rightly pointed out the malefic effects of

saturn:

> > > > > > 1) As natural malefic in 7th house, it can bring delay in

> > marriage,

> > > > > > marital grief, separation from husband, if wife husband

> treating

> > her

> > > > > > like slave, grief, unfulfilled desires from marriage etc

> > > > > > 2) By malefic aspect of lagna, it can indicate a person

who is

> > not

> > > > > good

> > > > > > looking and strong.

> > > > > > 3) by malefic aspect of the 10th house from him which is

the

> 4th

> > > > > house,

> > > > > > Saturn can cause problems in wealth through real

> estate/vehicles

> > > > > etc -

> > > > > > meaning native may not own his own house or vehicle and

even

> if

> > he

> > > > > does

> > > > > > he will not enjoy the same.

> > > > > > 4) by malefic aspect of the 3rd house from him, which is

the

> 9th

> > > > > house,

> > > > > > Saturn will cause a person who is not spiritual and does

not

> > > > > believe in

> > > > > > God and consequently less punya.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > However, I beg to differ with her specific results

> > > > > > 1) Saturn in his sign of exaltation in 7th house will not

> cause

> > the

> > > > > bad

> > > > > > results above. IF saturn is exalted in 7th house, he will

give

> > good

> > > > > > spouse, good wealth and good punya.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If its well placed e.g in exaltation/own house/friend's

house

> in

> > 7H

> > > > > it

> > > > > > will boost the effects of 7H and give good, stable

marriage

> may

> > be

> > > > > a bit

> > > > > > late as shani represents delay, good partners, trade etc.

The

> > native

> > > > > > will project a good image to others.

> > > > > > But to derive the results for other houses (1,4 & 9), we

have

> to

> > go

> > > > > by

> > > > > > lagna:

> > > > > > an exalted saturn in 7H means aries lagna. It will have an

> > inimical

> > > > > > aspect on lagna hence it will not benefit lagna.

> > > > > > It will have an inimical aspect on 4H of cancer, hence may

> cause

> > > > > harm to

> > > > > > mother, property etc. and may push the native out of his

birth

> > > > > place.

> > > > > > It will similarly have a retarding effect on luck and may

not

> be

> > > > > very

> > > > > > good for father.

> > > > > > On the other hand say for tula lagna, saturn in 7H is

> > debilitated

> > > > > and

> > > > > > thus would not be good for 7H affairs but its aspect on

lagna

> on

> > > > > tula

> > > > > > sign will be benefic and will enhance the house effects,

> > similarly

> > > > > it

> > > > > > will aspect his own capricorn rashi in 10H and will be

very

> good

> > > > > for 4H

> > > > > > affairs. It will also throw a friendly aspect to gemini

in 9H

> > and

> > > > > hence

> > > > > > will be good for 9H affairs.

> > > > > > We can derive similar results for all the lagnas.

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > On 19/01/2008, Kiran R kiran.rama@

> > > > > > <../../../../post?postID=P767P6WYrOKRqDLo-

> > > > > Nqbo_BDHHHNbw2vM3gcBffOndZc2Ze\

> > > > > > JRsHjHmgnHQRCOJmLlISfM1IPcr-bmUd2Ba-HORw> > wrote:

> > > > > > Sreenadhji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > here is my analysis with exceptions outlined:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Saturn in 7th house can give following results:

> > > > > > 1) As natural malefic in 7th house, it can bring delay in

> > marriage,

> > > > > > marital grief, separation from husband, if wife husband

> treating

> > her

> > > > > > like slave, grief, unfulfilled desires from marriage etc

> > > > > > 2) By malefic aspect of lagna, it can indicate a person

who is

> > not

> > > > > good

> > > > > > looking and strong.

> > > > > > 3) by malefic aspect of the 10th house from him which is

the

> 4th

> > > > > house,

> > > > > > Saturn can cause problems in wealth through real

> estate/vehicles

> > > > > etc -

> > > > > > meaning native may not own his own house or vehicle and

even

> if

> > he

> > > > > does

> > > > > > he will not enjoy the same.

> > > > > > 4) by malefic aspect of the 3rd house from him, which is

the

> 9th

> > > > > house,

> > > > > > Saturn will cause a person who is not spiritual and does

not

> > > > > believe in

> > > > > > God and consequently less punya.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Now what are the exceptions:

> > > > > > 1) Saturn in his sign of exaltation in 7th house will not

> cause

> > the

> > > > > bad

> > > > > > results above. IF saturn is exalted in 7th house, he will

give

> > good

> > > > > > spouse, good wealth and good punya.

> > > > > > 2) If Saturn is in his own house in 7th house, then good

> > > > > spouse/married

> > > > > > life is given. But the quantity and quality is less than

1)

> > which

> > > > > is in

> > > > > > exaltation

> > > > > > 3) If Saturn is in friend's house in 7th house then he

will

> not

> > > > > harm the

> > > > > > 7th house and married life is fine. But still he will

malefic

> > > > > aspect the

> > > > > > 4th, lagna and 9th houses causing loss of wealth and

> > spirituality.

> > > > > > Indications are that he will marry a colleague and will

not be

> > good

> > > > > > looking

> > > > > > 4) If Saturn is in his sign of debilitation in 7th house,

rest

> > > > > assured

> > > > > > extreme results with no marriage, or divorce

> > > > > > 5) If Saturn is in his enemy house same result as 4) but

to a

> > lesser

> > > > > > degree

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Another exception is when Saturn is lord of 2 sustanas -

e.g:

> > > > > Saturn for

> > > > > > Capricorn Lagna is lord of 1st and 2nd (lagna lord and

wealth

> > > > > lord). For

> > > > > > such a person Saturn in 7th house will mean very good as

1st

> and

> > 2nd

> > > > > > lord is going to sustana.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I request learned Sreenadhji, Sreeramji, Sunilji,

> > Chandrashekarji to

> > > > > > confirm my analysis.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regards

> > > > > > kiran

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Now Saturn is a malefic in the 7H. As a malefic in the 7H

he

> > will

> > > > > > destroy the good things of 7H meaning he will add his

colour

> to

> > the

> > > > > 7H.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Why delay in marriage/marital grief from Saturn in 7th?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Saturn represents delay, suffering, grief, sorrow, servant

> etc:

> > and

> > > > > > Saturn in the 7H can cause delay in marriage, evil spouse,

> grief

> > > > > from

> > > > > > spouse, unfulfilled desires etc.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Why problems in real estate/wealth from Saturn in 7th?

> > > > > > Now let us see the other statements: Saturn in 7H will

aspect

> > the

> > > > > lagna

> > > > > > (7th from 7th), 4th house stands for house, land, maternal

> > uncle,

> > > > > real

> > > > > > estate. So by malefic aspect, Saturn in 7th will cause

> problems

> > of

> > > > > > wealth

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Why present himself ungly and sinful with mean acts?

> > > > > > Saturn in 7H will malefic aspect the 10th house. 10th

house

> > stands

> > > > > for

> > > > > > occupation/professi on, honour, conduct, quality of life

in

> > society

> > > > > >

> > > > > > SO the learned sages were correct, mehtaji

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sreenadh < sreesog@

> > > > > > <../../../../post?

> > > > > postID=Z_RG1gaxZbRl7yKlthGvQPlsmXs1upj0TjKJsDqfq5Rs1dz\

> > > > > > AaEHJ7yM1M8L5nsaRx42nKrVl65o> > wrote:

> > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > > This Saturn in 7th is dragging us long! Is it that no body

> > > > > sure what

> > > > > > to be attributed to Saturn in 7th?!! I request learned

members

> > like

> > > > > > Sunil ji to come-up with a clear reading and finish of

this

> long

> > > > > thread

> > > > > > for short! OK. Even though out of context regarding our

> current

> > > > > > location (i.e. 2n lord in various houses); let us

elaborate

> the

> > > > > various

> > > > > > possible results of Saturn in 7th and let us come to some

> > tangible

> > > > > and

> > > > > > solid RESULTS. I will post my reading on the same in the

next

> > > > > mail.

> > > > > > It is unnecessary bringing in the Ucha/Neecha/Yaga karaka

and

> > > > > > numerous other things + the say too much but mean nothing

> words

> > like

> > > > > > good/bad/beneficial/malefic/benefic etc. So My question

is -

> > What

> > > > > is the

> > > > > > RESULTS to be attributed to Saturn in 7th? Be clear in

your

> > > > > answers

> > > > > > and be practical - and for sure we will validate anyone's

> > reading

> > > > > with

> > > > > > practical chart examples in our collection with the same

> > > > > combination.

> > > > > > So let us proceed and try to make this discussion on

Saturn in

> > 7th,

> > > > > more

> > > > > > valuable and creative.

> > > > > > And please note -

> > > > > > * NO out of context mentioning of divisions, naskshatras,

> > > > > > karakamsas and so on.

> > > > > > * Be right on on the point - Saturn in 7th (any house); at

> > > > > the

> > > > > > most we are only free to mention the exceptions regarding

> > ownhouse,

> > > > > > exaltation, debilitation etc (if any). * Speak about the

> > > > > > RESULTS, and AVOID using the vague words such as good,

bad etc

> > > > > > * AVOID jugglery of words - and be clear on what you know

> > > > > and what

> > > > > > you don't; what you trust and what you not.

> > > > > > * Check all your books, but don't be bothered by them; if

> > > > > the

> > > > > > CLEAR results spoken by you matches with the chart

collection

> > and

> > > > > > actual experience they would be accpeted; and if not what

ever

> > > > > names or

> > > > > > books you quote - that would be rejected.

> > > > > > So the ground is ready, rules clear - let us march! :)

> > > > > Find the

> > > > > > thief and hang him, for all to view! ;)

> > > > > > Love and regards,

> > > > > > Sreenadh

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > >

> >

>

Dear Renu ji, Good to see an example horoscope with the said combination. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "renunw" <renunw wrote:

Re: Saturn in 7th house (Material for thought) - Saturn in 7th from Moon

Dear Sreenadh ji,

" * The native's wife/husband might be a divorcee (or a twice married person; even broken engagement will do) OR * The native's wife's/husband's parents (either father or mother) might have married twice. But at the same note that - this does not have any effect on the married life of the native in anyway for Aries lagna with Saturn in 7th house. This result came into play due to the mutual interaction of Saturn and Moon which points to the result "Punarbhoo" (twice married) - even though to whom the said result should be attributed (we have 6 choice - wife, husband, wife's father, wife's mother, husband's father' husband's mother) is some thing which depend on personal choice and our total understanding of the horoscope. "

Amazing.....indeed!!!! The following horoscope is of a young brilliant doctor, topping the batch at every medical exam, now happily married to his lover and batch mate. In fact the wife is pregnant now.

He is Leo lagna and Sa is in Leo, and Moon is in 7H from Leo, Aquarius. His mom died in 1991 March 1st. Then his father got married again after about 1 year & 3 months from his mother's demise. Again his father seperated from his second wife, though they are in friendly terms still....

This case amazingly satisfies the result "Punarbhoo". I simply cannot help adoring you for giving such convincing rules laid down by learned Rishis.

6th September, 1979 @ 6.06 AM ; 0:00:00 West of GMT

0 W 10' 00" ; 51 N 30' 00" [he was born in the UK. I am not sure of the city right now. But lat. & longit. are correct]

blessings

Renu > > , "Sreenadh"> sreesog@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Krishna ji,> > It cannot be used for Saturn in 7th from Moon with confidence,> > because Moon's aspect on Saturn changes the results considerably. For> > example for Aries Moon sign if Saturn is in 7th, then there is every> > chance that either one of the following results would be true -> > * The native's wife/husband might be a divorcee (or a twice married> > person; even broken engagement will do) OR> > * The native's wife's/husband's parents (either father or mother)> > might have married twice.> > But at the same note that - this does not have any effect on the> > married life of the native in anyway for Aries lagna with Saturn in> 7th> > house. May be Renu ji or some one else can provide some example> > horoscope with this result.> > This result came into play due to the mutual interaction of Saturn> > and Moon which points to the result "Punarbhoo" (twice married) - even> > though to whom the said result should be attributed (we have 6 choice> -> > wife, husband, wife's father, wife's mother, husband's father'> husband's> > mother) is some thing which depend on personal choice and our total> > understanding of the horoscope. Note that this result not at all comes> > into play if Saturn is 7th from Lagna (i.e. Aries Lagna with Saturn in> > 7th).> > So the conclusion is - you can assign the results told for Saturn in> > 7th from Lagna ON Saturn in 7th from Moon; but DON"T try to assign the> > results told for Saturn in 7th from Moon ON Saturn in 7th from Lagna.> Or> > in short if Saturn is in 7th from Moon - you are supposed to use the> > results discussed here with some caution only - many of them may not> > materialize – or rather the result varies.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > , Krishnamurthy> > Seetharama krishna_1998@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > >> > > The ongoing discussion of Saturn in the 7th holds good only for 7th> > from lagna or can it be also used for 7th from Moon?> > >> > > Regards,> > > Krishna> > >> > > renunw renunw@ wrote:> > > Dear Sreenadh ji and Sheevani ji,> > > ''''will face break in education (provided the dasa/antara of Saturn> > > comes in due time).''''> > > I have a chart of a girl with Saturn not only in 7H but in Scorpio,> > Mar's house. I feel that instead of breaking her education Sa is> > energizing it. Of course she had to sit twice for the Advanced Level> > examination during Sa/Sa dasha and could enter the university only> > during Sa/Me dasha.> > > 31st May 1986 @ 5.15 AM in Kandy, Sri Lanka.> > > She is intelligent, pretty, hard working, focused and tight fisted.> > There is an exchange between LL & 2HL. ..tight fistedness = 2HL in> > lagna, if I am not confused again.> > > blessings> > > Renu> > >> > > , "Sreenadh" sreesog@> > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Shivani ji,> > > > 9th is one of the houses that signify higher education. Saturn in> > > > 7th house aspects 9th house with its 3rd aspect. This is one of> the> > > > logic behind. Further Saturn's aspect on Lagna 'weakens' the 2nd> > house> > > > by robbing it off its inheritance (the inheritance of 2nd house is> > the> > > > 12th house from it - that is Lagna) - this could be another logic> > > > behind. Further note that Saturn in 7th aspects 4th house> > (education) with its 10th aspect - this could be another logic behind.> > > > Note: Logic behind we always need to think and derive; the texts> > only> > > > provide the results - and not much guidance on 'how it was> derived?'> > > > :) We need to brain storm among ourselves to find out the basic> > logics> > > > used behind - results that truly actualize (results that are> > dependable)> > > > in real world scenario.> > > > Love and regards,> > > > Sreenadh> > > > , "sheevani147"> > > > sheevani147@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Namaste Sreenadh ji..> > > > >> > > > > ''''will face break in education (provided the dasa/antara of> > Saturn> > > > > comes in due time).''''> > > > >> > > > > I do not comprehend why shani in 7H will affect the break in> > > > > education..> > > > >> > > > > Yet I have a chart where this is the case and the native is> > > > > currenting running the Shani MD.. Retro Shani in capricorn 7H,> > > > > conjuct rahu.. Lagna cancer,,> > > > >> > > > > Regards> > > > > Sheevani> > > > >> > > > > , "Sreenadh"> > > > > sreesog@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > To enritch the discussion I am providing some inputs -> RESULTS,> > > > > > related to Saturn in 7th house. But I would like to clarify> one> > > > > thing> > > > > > in the outset itself. They are NOT my opinian; but only a> > collection> > > > > > (from various sources) to enrich the discussion. The section> > given> > > > > below> > > > > > contains derivations that will fructify; and some that will> not.> > I> > > > > > HAVEN'T included the quotes or sections from the major texts I> > > > > depend> > > > > > upon regarding the same in providing these results; neither I> am> > > > > trying> > > > > > to present the logic followed behind the derivations by> various> > > > > authors,> > > > > > nor trying to protect any of those derivations as unfailing> > ones.> > > > > > Another set of results that is not included intentionlay are> > > > > > conjenction results of Saturn with various planets in 7th> house.> > > > > The> > > > > > section below contains both gems as well as trash. Collect and> > > > > separate> > > > > > the gems based on reality experienced. And mean while - we> will> > try> > > > > > analyzing the logic behind each derivations - and their reason> > for> > > > > > failure and success as well. The books I didn't add (and which> I> > > > > > depend upon for derivations regarding 'X planet in Y house')> are> > > > > texts> > > > > > such as Brigu sutra, Chamatkara Chintamani, Garga hora,> Saravali> > and> > > > > > BrihatJataka. Of course I will provide an analysis with logics> > and> > > > > > quotes from the above texts later - but for now, just> providing> > > > > material> > > > > > for the fire of discussion to burn with full light. :=) And> here> > it> > > > > > goes. Note that this NOT a FINAL reading, regarding the same.> > > > > > ==========================> > > > > >> > > > > > If Saturn is in 7th house the sexual happiness from wife and> > wealth> > > > > > would be less. The native will not give much importance to> dress> > > > > and may> > > > > > wear shabby cloths or will not follow society-accepted dress> > > > > codes. He> > > > > > will suffer much in life, travel much and will suffer scarcity> > of> > > > > wealth> > > > > > many times in life. (But note that hard working people at> times> > even> > > > > > turns –ve traits/things positive, in this world of> culprits,> > > > > > Indulging in marketing and business) will face break in> > education> > > > > > (provided the dasa/antara of Saturn comes in due time). If> > Saturn> > > > > is in> > > > > > Mars (Aries and Scorpio) then he will lose all his wives (this> > > > > could be> > > > > > death or divorce) during Saturn dasa. Except in Libra,> Capricorn> > > > > and> > > > > > Aquarius the chance of losing all wives is high (emphasis will> > > > > demand> > > > > > other combinations indicating the same to be present). Except> in> > > > > these> > > > > > signs, Saturn in 7th may cause delay in marriage (provided the> > dasa> > > > > of> > > > > > Saturn comes, also provided Saturn is not aspected by> benefics).> > > > > >> > > > > > If Saturn is in 7th, the native may not have enough health and> > > > > > happiness, and he will not experience the pleasure of having a> > wife> > > > > (his> > > > > > wife will die, or get divorced, or the native may live abroad> > away> > > > > from> > > > > > wife), and he may suffer monetary downfalls, and will wear> > shabby> > > > > cloths> > > > > > or will not follow society accepted dress cords in public,> will> > > > > commit> > > > > > sins, and will indulge in non-descent jobs in the dasa of> > Saturn.> > > > > (This> > > > > > result is sure to materialize in the dasa of Saturn if Saturn> is> > > > > not in> > > > > > own house or exalted and also if not aspected by benefics and> is> > > > > > aspected by malefics). Even if Saturn is exalted or in own> house> > > > > then> > > > > > too if the dasa of Saturn comes this result will materialize> to> > a> > > > > > limited extend provided the dasa of Saturn occurs.> > > > > >> > > > > > If Saturn is exalted (i.e. Libra) and is aspected by benefics> > then> > > > > the> > > > > > death of wife (or divorce) should not be predicted. But> instead> > it> > > > > > should be predicted that the native will marry either a girl> > with> > > > > much> > > > > > age difference; or that the wife looks much older than> actually> > she> > > > > is> > > > > > (in looks/behavior/sexual attitude); or that he will marry a> > girl> > > > > who is> > > > > > not beautiful as per his own standards; or that there would be> > > > > delay in> > > > > > marriage. (If Saturn is exalted it should not be said that the> > > > > marriage> > > > > > would he delayed – it is only a possibility). It is also> > > > possible> > > > > > that at the end the marriage will happen with a person in> > relation> > > > –> > > > > > i.e. from among the relative, or with a person to whom a> > relation> > > > > was> > > > > > present for long (i.e. love marriage). A Saturn in 7th> aspected> > by> > > > > > Moon, it can point to the fact that the native may marry a> > girl/boy> > > > > who> > > > > > is a divorcee/widow or that his/her father/mother would have> > such an> > > > > > experience (provided other combinations also support the same)> > or> > > > > that> > > > > > he/she will marry more than once.> > > > > >> > > > > > If Saturn is in 7th the native will not get a proper> > wife/husband> > > > –> > > > > > at least as per society norms. Even if he/she gets a good> > > > > wife/husband> > > > > > (means there is a possibility that he/she may get a good> > > > > wife/husband)> > > > > > he/she (i.e. wife/husband) may have some disease, or may not> > live> > > > > long.> > > > > > This result too should not be predicted if Saturn is exalted> or> > in> > > > > own> > > > > > house.> > > > > >> > > > > > If Saturn is in 7th, or if 7th house is aspected by Saturn,> then> > > > > there> > > > > > is a chance that the native may have diseases related to> > Pancreas,> > > > > > Liver, Buttocks (Fistula, skin troubles or venereal diseases)> or> > > > > Sugar.> > > > > >> > > > > > If Saturn is in 7th in a women's horoscope, she may not have> > > > > > children or may have some disease or problems related to> Ultras> > or> > > > > > Hip/Naval area. If Saturn is present in 7th in a girl's> > horoscope,> > > > > > the chance of marriage getting delayed or getting a husband> with> > > > > much> > > > > > age difference is high, even if Saturn is in its own house or> > > > > exalted.> > > > > >> > > > > > Any way in which sign Saturn is, in the dasa of Saturn it is> > sure to> > > > > > give family problems; but this result shouldn't be told if> > > > > > Saturn's dasa is not happening. If Saturn is in 7th from Virgo> > lagna> > > > > > in Pisces, aspected by malefics, then for sure lose of wife> > (death> > > > > of> > > > > > wife or divorce) is certain – provided the dasa of Saturn> > also> > > > > > occurs.> > > > > > Since the current discussion is based on Aries Lagna with> Saturn> > in> > > > > 7th,> > > > > > a special reading regarding Aries lagna is given below.> > > > > > If Saturn is in 7th for Aries lagna, then the native will have> a> > > > > serious> > > > > > attitude towards everything; will make the native behave in a> > mature> > > > > > manner. He would be dedicated in work, will have enough> wealth,> > and> > > > > will> > > > > > love his wife. If Venus or Mars is present with Saturn then> the> > > > > sexual> > > > > > urge of the native would be high, and especially in the case> of> > > > > males> > > > > > this can cause extra material affairs. If Sun or Rahu is> present> > > > > then> > > > > > during the dasa of Sun or Rahu the native may suffer> separation> > from> > > > > > wife. But this result shouldn't be told if there is an> exchange> > > > > > between 5th and 7th lords, and the native will have a love> > marriage> > > > > and> > > > > > would be much dedicated towards his wife. He will have happy> > married> > > > > > life, with wife children, good house, enough reputation and> > > > > wealth. In> > > > > > the dasa of Saturn the native will indulge in new and creative> > > > > > activities trying to improve his own position, repute and> power.> > > > > This> > > > > > gives Sasa Yoga (one among the 5 Maha purusha yogas) and gives> > all> > > > > good> > > > > > results related to the same. It should be noted that, 7th lord> > > > > indicates> > > > > > the wife, and also that exalted Saturn in 7th imparts his> > beneficial> > > > > > qualities to the native's wife. Thus if 7th lord is strong and> > well> > > > > > placed, (for Venus 12th is good placement for any lagna), the> > native> > > > > > will live a happy and healthy life along with his wife –> but> > > > still> > > > > > the un-satisfaction in sexual life etc certainly applies to> this> > > > > case> > > > > > – because his wife will have a cold attitude towards the> > same;> > > > where> > > > > > as the native will have high sexual urge (a quality of Aries> > > > > lagna). But> > > > > > if Venus, the 7th lord is debilitated, then things may go> upside> > > > > down> > > > > > with the native indulging in all kinds of mean business and> > deeds> > > > > (with> > > > > > can turn profitable as well, if other planetary positions> > support> > > > > the> > > > > > same), his wife not getting enough attention.> > > > > > ==========================> > > > > >> > > > > > Please note the following points -> > > > > > * The expected output of the discussion is - by the end of> this> > > > > > discussion we should be able to say, in 7th what results> Saturn> > will> > > > > > give if that 7th happened to be any of the 12 signs, and also> > what> > > > > would> > > > > > be the effects if conjunction with other planets in 7th is> > present> > > > > for> > > > > > Saturn.> > > > > > * At the end of the discussion, I will suggest another round> of> > > > > > experimenting with the derived results by the use of "Blind> > charts> > > > > with> > > > > > Saturn in 7th house", and the participants who enriched their> > > > > > understanding about "Saturn in 7th house" should then> > participate> > > > > in the> > > > > > quiz to predict the possible result - and the later the facts> > > > > should be> > > > > > revealed for everyone to check. I request Renu ji, Neelam ji,> > > > > Sunil ji> > > > > > etc to keep some charts ready for this later round - now> > > > > itself. :) Let> > > > > > us learn through experience and experimenting.> > > > > > * I request all "Not To Use any VARGAS (Divisions)" ; so that> > > > > the> > > > > > trick of "explaining away anything" played by some can be> > avoided.> > > > > > * Facts are facts and if derivations fail; they fail we will> > > > > accept> > > > > > and will modify the rules to reflect the reality - WITHOUT> USING> > > > > EXTRA> > > > > > PARAMETERS. This is the path we need to follow.> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > Sreenadh> > > > > >> > > > > > , "neelam> gupta"> > > > > > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:> > > > > > Re: Re: sani in 7th house> > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > Kiranji has rightly pointed out the malefic effects of saturn:> > > > > > 1) As natural malefic in 7th house, it can bring delay in> > marriage,> > > > > > marital grief, separation from husband, if wife husband> treating> > her> > > > > > like slave, grief, unfulfilled desires from marriage etc> > > > > > 2) By malefic aspect of lagna, it can indicate a person who is> > not> > > > > good> > > > > > looking and strong.> > > > > > 3) by malefic aspect of the 10th house from him which is the> 4th> > > > > house,> > > > > > Saturn can cause problems in wealth through real> estate/vehicles> > > > > etc -> > > > > > meaning native may not own his own house or vehicle and even> if> > he> > > > > does> > > > > > he will not enjoy the same.> > > > > > 4) by malefic aspect of the 3rd house from him, which is the> 9th> > > > > house,> > > > > > Saturn will cause a person who is not spiritual and does not> > > > > believe in> > > > > > God and consequently less punya.> > > > > >> > > > > > However, I beg to differ with her specific results> > > > > > 1) Saturn in his sign of exaltation in 7th house will not> cause> > the> > > > > bad> > > > > > results above. IF saturn is exalted in 7th house, he will give> > good> > > > > > spouse, good wealth and good punya.> > > > > >> > > > > > If its well placed e.g in exaltation/own house/friend's house> in> > 7H> > > > > it> > > > > > will boost the effects of 7H and give good, stable marriage> may> > be> > > > > a bit> > > > > > late as shani represents delay, good partners, trade etc. The> > native> > > > > > will project a good image to others.> > > > > > But to derive the results for other houses (1,4 & 9), we have> to> > go> > > > > by> > > > > > lagna:> > > > > > an exalted saturn in 7H means aries lagna. It will have an> > inimical> > > > > > aspect on lagna hence it will not benefit lagna.> > > > > > It will have an inimical aspect on 4H of cancer, hence may> cause> > > > > harm to> > > > > > mother, property etc. and may push the native out of his birth> > > > > place.> > > > > > It will similarly have a retarding effect on luck and may not> be> > > > > very> > > > > > good for father.> > > > > > On the other hand say for tula lagna, saturn in 7H is> > debilitated> > > > > and> > > > > > thus would not be good for 7H affairs but its aspect on lagna> on> > > > > tula> > > > > > sign will be benefic and will enhance the house effects,> > similarly> > > > > it> > > > > > will aspect his own capricorn rashi in 10H and will be very> good> > > > > for 4H> > > > > > affairs. It will also throw a friendly aspect to gemini in 9H> > and> > > > > hence> > > > > > will be good for 9H affairs.> > > > > > We can derive similar results for all the lagnas.> > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Neelam> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > On 19/01/2008, Kiran R kiran.rama@> > > > > > <../../../../post?postID=P767P6WYrOKRqDLo-> > > > > Nqbo_BDHHHNbw2vM3gcBffOndZc2Ze\> > > > > > JRsHjHmgnHQRCOJmLlISfM1IPcr-bmUd2Ba-HORw> > wrote:> > > > > > Sreenadhji,> > > > > >> > > > > > here is my analysis with exceptions outlined:> > > > > >> > > > > > Saturn in 7th house can give following results:> > > > > > 1) As natural malefic in 7th house, it can bring delay in> > marriage,> > > > > > marital grief, separation from husband, if wife husband> treating> > her> > > > > > like slave, grief, unfulfilled desires from marriage etc> > > > > > 2) By malefic aspect of lagna, it can indicate a person who is> > not> > > > > good> > > > > > looking and strong.> > > > > > 3) by malefic aspect of the 10th house from him which is the> 4th> > > > > house,> > > > > > Saturn can cause problems in wealth through real> estate/vehicles> > > > > etc -> > > > > > meaning native may not own his own house or vehicle and even> if> > he> > > > > does> > > > > > he will not enjoy the same.> > > > > > 4) by malefic aspect of the 3rd house from him, which is the> 9th> > > > > house,> > > > > > Saturn will cause a person who is not spiritual and does not> > > > > believe in> > > > > > God and consequently less punya.> > > > > >> > > > > > Now what are the exceptions:> > > > > > 1) Saturn in his sign of exaltation in 7th house will not> cause> > the> > > > > bad> > > > > > results above. IF saturn is exalted in 7th house, he will give> > good> > > > > > spouse, good wealth and good punya.> > > > > > 2) If Saturn is in his own house in 7th house, then good> > > > > spouse/married> > > > > > life is given. But the quantity and quality is less than 1)> > which> > > > > is in> > > > > > exaltation> > > > > > 3) If Saturn is in friend's house in 7th house then he will> not> > > > > harm the> > > > > > 7th house and married life is fine. But still he will malefic> > > > > aspect the> > > > > > 4th, lagna and 9th houses causing loss of wealth and> > spirituality.> > > > > > Indications are that he will marry a colleague and will not be> > good> > > > > > looking> > > > > > 4) If Saturn is in his sign of debilitation in 7th house, rest> > > > > assured> > > > > > extreme results with no marriage, or divorce> > > > > > 5) If Saturn is in his enemy house same result as 4) but to a> > lesser> > > > > > degree> > > > > >> > > > > > Another exception is when Saturn is lord of 2 sustanas - e.g:> > > > > Saturn for> > > > > > Capricorn Lagna is lord of 1st and 2nd (lagna lord and wealth> > > > > lord). For> > > > > > such a person Saturn in 7th house will mean very good as 1st> and> > 2nd> > > > > > lord is going to sustana.> > > > > >> > > > > > I request learned Sreenadhji, Sreeramji, Sunilji,> > Chandrashekarji to> > > > > > confirm my analysis.> > > > > >> > > > > > regards> > > > > > kiran> > > > > >> > > > > > Now Saturn is a malefic in the 7H. As a malefic in the 7H he> > will> > > > > > destroy the good things of 7H meaning he will add his colour> to> > the> > > > > 7H.> > > > > >> > > > > > Why delay in marriage/marital grief from Saturn in 7th?> > > > > >> > > > > > Saturn represents delay, suffering, grief, sorrow, servant> etc:> > and> > > > > > Saturn in the 7H can cause delay in marriage, evil spouse,> grief> > > > > from> > > > > > spouse, unfulfilled desires etc.> > > > > >> > > > > > Why problems in real estate/wealth from Saturn in 7th?> > > > > > Now let us see the other statements: Saturn in 7H will aspect> > the> > > > > lagna> > > > > > (7th from 7th), 4th house stands for house, land, maternal> > uncle,> > > > > real> > > > > > estate. So by malefic aspect, Saturn in 7th will cause> problems> > of> > > > > > wealth> > > > > >> > > > > > Why present himself ungly and sinful with mean acts?> > > > > > Saturn in 7H will malefic aspect the 10th house. 10th house> > stands> > > > > for> > > > > > occupation/professi on, honour, conduct, quality of life in> > society> > > > > >> > > > > > SO the learned sages were correct, mehtaji> > > > > >> > > > > > Sreenadh < sreesog@> > > > > > <../../../../post?> > > > > postID=Z_RG1gaxZbRl7yKlthGvQPlsmXs1upj0TjKJsDqfq5Rs1dz\> > > > > > AaEHJ7yM1M8L5nsaRx42nKrVl65o> > wrote:> > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > This Saturn in 7th is dragging us long! Is it that no body> > > > > sure what> > > > > > to be attributed to Saturn in 7th?!! I request learned members> > like> > > > > > Sunil ji to come-up with a clear reading and finish of this> long> > > > > thread> > > > > > for short! OK. Even though out of context regarding our> current> > > > > > location (i.e. 2n lord in various houses); let us elaborate> the> > > > > various> > > > > > possible results of Saturn in 7th and let us come to some> > tangible> > > > > and> > > > > > solid RESULTS. I will post my reading on the same in the next> > > > > mail.> > > > > > It is unnecessary bringing in the Ucha/Neecha/Yaga karaka and> > > > > > numerous other things + the say too much but mean nothing> words> > like> > > > > > good/bad/beneficial/malefic/benefic etc. So My question is -> > What> > > > > is the> > > > > > RESULTS to be attributed to Saturn in 7th? Be clear in your> > > > > answers> > > > > > and be practical - and for sure we will validate anyone's> > reading> > > > > with> > > > > > practical chart examples in our collection with the same> > > > > combination.> > > > > > So let us proceed and try to make this discussion on Saturn in> > 7th,> > > > > more> > > > > > valuable and creative.> > > > > > And please note -> > > > > > * NO out of context mentioning of divisions, naskshatras,> > > > > > karakamsas and so on.> > > > > > * Be right on on the point - Saturn in 7th (any house); at> > > > > the> > > > > > most we are only free to mention the exceptions regarding> > ownhouse,> > > > > > exaltation, debilitation etc (if any). * Speak about the> > > > > > RESULTS, and AVOID using the vague words such as good, bad etc> > > > > > * AVOID jugglery of words - and be clear on what you know> > > > > and what> > > > > > you don't; what you trust and what you not.> > > > > > * Check all your books, but don't be bothered by them; if> > > > > the> > > > > > CLEAR results spoken by you matches with the chart collection> > and> > > > > > actual experience they would be accpeted; and if not what ever> > > > > names or> > > > > > books you quote - that would be rejected.> > > > > > So the ground is ready, rules clear - let us march! :)> > > > > Find the> > > > > > thief and hang him, for all to view! ;)> > > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > > Sreenadh> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > >> >>

Dear Sreenadh ji,

Can same result predicted if Sa & Mo are conjunct or if this

placement, i.e. Sa in 7th from Moon is found in Navamsa?

blessings

Renu

, " Sreenadh "

<sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji,

> Good to see an example horoscope with the said combination.

[:)]

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " renunw " <renunw@>

> wrote:

> Re: Saturn in 7th house (Material for thought) - Saturn in 7th

from Moon

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

> " * The native's wife/husband might be a divorcee (or a twice

married

> person; even broken engagement will do) OR

> * The native's wife's/husband's parents (either father or

mother)

> might have married twice.

> But at the same note that - this does not have any effect on

the

> married life of the native in anyway for Aries lagna with Saturn

in 7th

> house.

> This result came into play due to the mutual interaction of

Saturn

> and Moon which points to the result " Punarbhoo " (twice married) -

even

> though to whom the said result should be attributed (we have 6

choice -

> wife, husband, wife's father, wife's mother, husband's father'

husband's

> mother) is some thing which depend on personal choice and our

total

> understanding of the horoscope. "

>

> Amazing.....indeed!!!! The following horoscope is of a young

brilliant

> doctor, topping the batch at every medical exam, now happily

married to

> his lover and batch mate. In fact the wife is pregnant now.

>

> He is Leo lagna and Sa is in Leo, and Moon is in 7H from Leo,

Aquarius.

> His mom died in 1991 March 1st. Then his father got married again

after

> about 1 year & 3 months from his mother's demise. Again his father

> seperated from his second wife, though they are in friendly terms

> still....

>

> This case amazingly satisfies the result " Punarbhoo " . I simply

cannot

> help adoring you for giving such convincing rules laid down by

learned

> Rishis.

>

> 6th September, 1979 @ 6.06 AM ; 0:00:00 West of GMT

>

> 0 W 10' 00 " ; 51 N 30' 00 " [he was born in the UK. I am not sure

of the

> city right now. But lat. & longit. are correct]

>

> blessings

>

> Renu

> >

> > , " Sreenadh "

> > sreesog@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Krishna ji,

> > > It cannot be used for Saturn in 7th from Moon with confidence,

> > > because Moon's aspect on Saturn changes the results

considerably.

> For

> > > example for Aries Moon sign if Saturn is in 7th, then there is

every

> > > chance that either one of the following results would be true -

> > > * The native's wife/husband might be a divorcee (or a twice

married

> > > person; even broken engagement will do) OR

> > > * The native's wife's/husband's parents (either father or

mother)

> > > might have married twice.

> > > But at the same note that - this does not have any effect on

the

> > > married life of the native in anyway for Aries lagna with

Saturn in

> > 7th

> > > house. May be Renu ji or some one else can provide some example

> > > horoscope with this result.

> > > This result came into play due to the mutual interaction of

Saturn

> > > and Moon which points to the result " Punarbhoo " (twice

married) -

> even

> > > though to whom the said result should be attributed (we have 6

> choice

> > -

> > > wife, husband, wife's father, wife's mother, husband's father'

> > husband's

> > > mother) is some thing which depend on personal choice and our

total

> > > understanding of the horoscope. Note that this result not at

all

> comes

> > > into play if Saturn is 7th from Lagna (i.e. Aries Lagna with

Saturn

> in

> > > 7th).

> > > So the conclusion is - you can assign the results told for

Saturn in

> > > 7th from Lagna ON Saturn in 7th from Moon; but DON " T try to

assign

> the

> > > results told for Saturn in 7th from Moon ON Saturn in 7th from

> Lagna.

> > Or

> > > in short if Saturn is in 7th from Moon - you are supposed to

use the

> > > results discussed here with some caution only - many of them

may not

> > > materialize – or rather the result varies.

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > > , Krishnamurthy

> > > Seetharama krishna_1998@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > > >

> > > > The ongoing discussion of Saturn in the 7th holds good only

for

> 7th

> > > from lagna or can it be also used for 7th from Moon?

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Krishna

> > > >

> > > > renunw renunw@ wrote:

> > > > Dear Sreenadh ji and Sheevani ji,

> > > > ''''will face break in education (provided the dasa/antara of

> Saturn

> > > > comes in due time).''''

> > > > I have a chart of a girl with Saturn not only in 7H but in

> Scorpio,

> > > Mar's house. I feel that instead of breaking her education Sa

is

> > > energizing it. Of course she had to sit twice for the Advanced

Level

> > > examination during Sa/Sa dasha and could enter the university

only

> > > during Sa/Me dasha.

> > > > 31st May 1986 @ 5.15 AM in Kandy, Sri Lanka.

> > > > She is intelligent, pretty, hard working, focused and tight

> fisted.

> > > There is an exchange between LL & 2HL. ..tight fistedness =

2HL in

> > > lagna, if I am not confused again.

> > > > blessings

> > > > Renu

> > > >

> > > > , " Sreenadh "

> sreesog@

> > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Shivani ji,

> > > > > 9th is one of the houses that signify higher education.

Saturn

> in

> > > > > 7th house aspects 9th house with its 3rd aspect. This is

one of

> > the

> > > > > logic behind. Further Saturn's aspect on Lagna 'weakens'

the 2nd

> > > house

> > > > > by robbing it off its inheritance (the inheritance of 2nd

house

> is

> > > the

> > > > > 12th house from it - that is Lagna) - this could be another

> logic

> > > > > behind. Further note that Saturn in 7th aspects 4th house

> > > (education) with its 10th aspect - this could be another logic

> behind.

> > > > > Note: Logic behind we always need to think and derive; the

texts

> > > only

> > > > > provide the results - and not much guidance on 'how it was

> > derived?'

> > > > > :) We need to brain storm among ourselves to find out the

basic

> > > logics

> > > > > used behind - results that truly actualize (results that

are

> > > dependable)

> > > > > in real world scenario.

> > > > > Love and regards,

> > > > > Sreenadh

> > > > > --- In

, " sheevani147 "

> > > > > sheevani147@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Namaste Sreenadh ji..

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ''''will face break in education (provided the

dasa/antara of

> > > Saturn

> > > > > > comes in due time).''''

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I do not comprehend why shani in 7H will affect the

break in

> > > > > > education..

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yet I have a chart where this is the case and the native

is

> > > > > > currenting running the Shani MD.. Retro Shani in

capricorn 7H,

> > > > > > conjuct rahu.. Lagna cancer,,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > Sheevani

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- In

, " Sreenadh "

> > > > > > sreesog@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > > > To enritch the discussion I am providing some inputs -

> > RESULTS,

> > > > > > > related to Saturn in 7th house. But I would like to

clarify

> > one

> > > > > > thing

> > > > > > > in the outset itself. They are NOT my opinian; but

only a

> > > collection

> > > > > > > (from various sources) to enrich the discussion. The

section

> > > given

> > > > > > below

> > > > > > > contains derivations that will fructify; and some that

will

> > not.

> > > I

> > > > > > > HAVEN'T included the quotes or sections from the major

texts

> I

> > > > > > depend

> > > > > > > upon regarding the same in providing these results;

neither

> I

> > am

> > > > > > trying

> > > > > > > to present the logic followed behind the derivations by

> > various

> > > > > > authors,

> > > > > > > nor trying to protect any of those derivations as

unfailing

> > > ones.

> > > > > > > Another set of results that is not included

intentionlay are

> > > > > > > conjenction results of Saturn with various planets in

7th

> > house.

> > > > > > The

> > > > > > > section below contains both gems as well as trash.

Collect

> and

> > > > > > separate

> > > > > > > the gems based on reality experienced. And mean while -

we

> > will

> > > try

> > > > > > > analyzing the logic behind each derivations - and their

> reason

> > > for

> > > > > > > failure and success as well. The books I didn't add

(and

> which

> > I

> > > > > > > depend upon for derivations regarding 'X planet in Y

house')

> > are

> > > > > > texts

> > > > > > > such as Brigu sutra, Chamatkara Chintamani, Garga hora,

> > Saravali

> > > and

> > > > > > > BrihatJataka. Of course I will provide an analysis with

> logics

> > > and

> > > > > > > quotes from the above texts later - but for now, just

> > providing

> > > > > > material

> > > > > > > for the fire of discussion to burn with full

light. :=) And

> > here

> > > it

> > > > > > > goes. Note that this NOT a FINAL reading, regarding the

> same.

> > > > > > > ==========================

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If Saturn is in 7th house the sexual happiness from

wife and

> > > wealth

> > > > > > > would be less. The native will not give much

importance to

> > dress

> > > > > > and may

> > > > > > > wear shabby cloths or will not follow society-accepted

dress

> > > > > > codes. He

> > > > > > > will suffer much in life, travel much and will suffer

> scarcity

> > > of

> > > > > > wealth

> > > > > > > many times in life. (But note that hard working people

at

> > times

> > > even

> > > > > > > turns –ve traits/things positive, in this world of

> > culprits,

> > > > > > > Indulging in marketing and business) will face break in

> > > education

> > > > > > > (provided the dasa/antara of Saturn comes in due

time). If

> > > Saturn

> > > > > > is in

> > > > > > > Mars (Aries and Scorpio) then he will lose all his

wives

> (this

> > > > > > could be

> > > > > > > death or divorce) during Saturn dasa. Except in Libra,

> > Capricorn

> > > > > > and

> > > > > > > Aquarius the chance of losing all wives is high

(emphasis

> will

> > > > > > demand

> > > > > > > other combinations indicating the same to be present).

> Except

> > in

> > > > > > these

> > > > > > > signs, Saturn in 7th may cause delay in marriage

(provided

> the

> > > dasa

> > > > > > of

> > > > > > > Saturn comes, also provided Saturn is not aspected by

> > benefics).

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If Saturn is in 7th, the native may not have enough

health

> and

> > > > > > > happiness, and he will not experience the pleasure of

having

> a

> > > wife

> > > > > > (his

> > > > > > > wife will die, or get divorced, or the native may live

> abroad

> > > away

> > > > > > from

> > > > > > > wife), and he may suffer monetary downfalls, and will

wear

> > > shabby

> > > > > > cloths

> > > > > > > or will not follow society accepted dress cords in

public,

> > will

> > > > > > commit

> > > > > > > sins, and will indulge in non-descent jobs in the dasa

of

> > > Saturn.

> > > > > > (This

> > > > > > > result is sure to materialize in the dasa of Saturn if

> Saturn

> > is

> > > > > > not in

> > > > > > > own house or exalted and also if not aspected by

benefics

> and

> > is

> > > > > > > aspected by malefics). Even if Saturn is exalted or in

own

> > house

> > > > > > then

> > > > > > > too if the dasa of Saturn comes this result will

materialize

> > to

> > > a

> > > > > > > limited extend provided the dasa of Saturn occurs.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If Saturn is exalted (i.e. Libra) and is aspected by

> benefics

> > > then

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > death of wife (or divorce) should not be predicted. But

> > instead

> > > it

> > > > > > > should be predicted that the native will marry either

a girl

> > > with

> > > > > > much

> > > > > > > age difference; or that the wife looks much older than

> > actually

> > > she

> > > > > > is

> > > > > > > (in looks/behavior/sexual attitude); or that he will

marry a

> > > girl

> > > > > > who is

> > > > > > > not beautiful as per his own standards; or that there

would

> be

> > > > > > delay in

> > > > > > > marriage. (If Saturn is exalted it should not be said

that

> the

> > > > > > marriage

> > > > > > > would he delayed – it is only a possibility). It is

also

> > > > > possible

> > > > > > > that at the end the marriage will happen with a person

in

> > > relation

> > > > > –

> > > > > > > i.e. from among the relative, or with a person to whom

a

> > > relation

> > > > > > was

> > > > > > > present for long (i.e. love marriage). A Saturn in 7th

> > aspected

> > > by

> > > > > > > Moon, it can point to the fact that the native may

marry a

> > > girl/boy

> > > > > > who

> > > > > > > is a divorcee/widow or that his/her father/mother

would have

> > > such an

> > > > > > > experience (provided other combinations also support

the

> same)

> > > or

> > > > > > that

> > > > > > > he/she will marry more than once.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If Saturn is in 7th the native will not get a proper

> > > wife/husband

> > > > > –

> > > > > > > at least as per society norms. Even if he/she gets a

good

> > > > > > wife/husband

> > > > > > > (means there is a possibility that he/she may get a

good

> > > > > > wife/husband)

> > > > > > > he/she (i.e. wife/husband) may have some disease, or

may not

> > > live

> > > > > > long.

> > > > > > > This result too should not be predicted if Saturn is

exalted

> > or

> > > in

> > > > > > own

> > > > > > > house.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If Saturn is in 7th, or if 7th house is aspected by

Saturn,

> > then

> > > > > > there

> > > > > > > is a chance that the native may have diseases related

to

> > > Pancreas,

> > > > > > > Liver, Buttocks (Fistula, skin troubles or venereal

> diseases)

> > or

> > > > > > Sugar.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If Saturn is in 7th in a women's horoscope, she may

not have

> > > > > > > children or may have some disease or problems related

to

> > Ultras

> > > or

> > > > > > > Hip/Naval area. If Saturn is present in 7th in a girl's

> > > horoscope,

> > > > > > > the chance of marriage getting delayed or getting a

husband

> > with

> > > > > > much

> > > > > > > age difference is high, even if Saturn is in its own

house

> or

> > > > > > exalted.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Any way in which sign Saturn is, in the dasa of Saturn

it is

> > > sure to

> > > > > > > give family problems; but this result shouldn't be

told if

> > > > > > > Saturn's dasa is not happening. If Saturn is in 7th

from

> Virgo

> > > lagna

> > > > > > > in Pisces, aspected by malefics, then for sure lose of

wife

> > > (death

> > > > > > of

> > > > > > > wife or divorce) is certain – provided the dasa of

> Saturn

> > > also

> > > > > > > occurs.

> > > > > > > Since the current discussion is based on Aries Lagna

with

> > Saturn

> > > in

> > > > > > 7th,

> > > > > > > a special reading regarding Aries lagna is given below.

> > > > > > > If Saturn is in 7th for Aries lagna, then the native

will

> have

> > a

> > > > > > serious

> > > > > > > attitude towards everything; will make the native

behave in

> a

> > > mature

> > > > > > > manner. He would be dedicated in work, will have enough

> > wealth,

> > > and

> > > > > > will

> > > > > > > love his wife. If Venus or Mars is present with Saturn

then

> > the

> > > > > > sexual

> > > > > > > urge of the native would be high, and especially in

the case

> > of

> > > > > > males

> > > > > > > this can cause extra material affairs. If Sun or Rahu

is

> > present

> > > > > > then

> > > > > > > during the dasa of Sun or Rahu the native may suffer

> > separation

> > > from

> > > > > > > wife. But this result shouldn't be told if there is an

> > exchange

> > > > > > > between 5th and 7th lords, and the native will have a

love

> > > marriage

> > > > > > and

> > > > > > > would be much dedicated towards his wife. He will have

happy

> > > married

> > > > > > > life, with wife children, good house, enough

reputation and

> > > > > > wealth. In

> > > > > > > the dasa of Saturn the native will indulge in new and

> creative

> > > > > > > activities trying to improve his own position, repute

and

> > power.

> > > > > > This

> > > > > > > gives Sasa Yoga (one among the 5 Maha purusha yogas)

and

> gives

> > > all

> > > > > > good

> > > > > > > results related to the same. It should be noted that,

7th

> lord

> > > > > > indicates

> > > > > > > the wife, and also that exalted Saturn in 7th imparts

his

> > > beneficial

> > > > > > > qualities to the native's wife. Thus if 7th lord is

strong

> and

> > > well

> > > > > > > placed, (for Venus 12th is good placement for any

lagna),

> the

> > > native

> > > > > > > will live a happy and healthy life along with his

wife –

> > but

> > > > > still

> > > > > > > the un-satisfaction in sexual life etc certainly

applies to

> > this

> > > > > > case

> > > > > > > – because his wife will have a cold attitude towards

the

> > > same;

> > > > > where

> > > > > > > as the native will have high sexual urge (a quality of

Aries

> > > > > > lagna). But

> > > > > > > if Venus, the 7th lord is debilitated, then things may

go

> > upside

> > > > > > down

> > > > > > > with the native indulging in all kinds of mean

business and

> > > deeds

> > > > > > (with

> > > > > > > can turn profitable as well, if other planetary

positions

> > > support

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > same), his wife not getting enough attention.

> > > > > > > ==========================

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Please note the following points -

> > > > > > > * The expected output of the discussion is - by the

end of

> > this

> > > > > > > discussion we should be able to say, in 7th what

results

> > Saturn

> > > will

> > > > > > > give if that 7th happened to be any of the 12 signs,

and

> also

> > > what

> > > > > > would

> > > > > > > be the effects if conjunction with other planets in

7th is

> > > present

> > > > > > for

> > > > > > > Saturn.

> > > > > > > * At the end of the discussion, I will suggest another

round

> > of

> > > > > > > experimenting with the derived results by the use

of " Blind

> > > charts

> > > > > > with

> > > > > > > Saturn in 7th house " , and the participants who enriched

> their

> > > > > > > understanding about " Saturn in 7th house " should then

> > > participate

> > > > > > in the

> > > > > > > quiz to predict the possible result - and the later the

> facts

> > > > > > should be

> > > > > > > revealed for everyone to check. I request Renu ji,

Neelam

> ji,

> > > > > > Sunil ji

> > > > > > > etc to keep some charts ready for this later round -

now

> > > > > > itself. :) Let

> > > > > > > us learn through experience and experimenting.

> > > > > > > * I request all " Not To Use any VARGAS (Divisions) " ;

so

> that

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > trick of " explaining away anything " played by some can

be

> > > avoided.

> > > > > > > * Facts are facts and if derivations fail; they fail

we will

> > > > > > accept

> > > > > > > and will modify the rules to reflect the reality -

WITHOUT

> > USING

> > > > > > EXTRA

> > > > > > > PARAMETERS. This is the path we need to follow.

> > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > Sreenadh

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > --- In

, " neelam

> > gupta "

> > > > > > > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> > > > > > > Re: Re: sani in 7th house

> > > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > > > Kiranji has rightly pointed out the malefic effects of

> saturn:

> > > > > > > 1) As natural malefic in 7th house, it can bring delay

in

> > > marriage,

> > > > > > > marital grief, separation from husband, if wife husband

> > treating

> > > her

> > > > > > > like slave, grief, unfulfilled desires from marriage

etc

> > > > > > > 2) By malefic aspect of lagna, it can indicate a

person who

> is

> > > not

> > > > > > good

> > > > > > > looking and strong.

> > > > > > > 3) by malefic aspect of the 10th house from him which

is the

> > 4th

> > > > > > house,

> > > > > > > Saturn can cause problems in wealth through real

> > estate/vehicles

> > > > > > etc -

> > > > > > > meaning native may not own his own house or vehicle

and even

> > if

> > > he

> > > > > > does

> > > > > > > he will not enjoy the same.

> > > > > > > 4) by malefic aspect of the 3rd house from him, which

is the

> > 9th

> > > > > > house,

> > > > > > > Saturn will cause a person who is not spiritual and

does not

> > > > > > believe in

> > > > > > > God and consequently less punya.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > However, I beg to differ with her specific results

> > > > > > > 1) Saturn in his sign of exaltation in 7th house will

not

> > cause

> > > the

> > > > > > bad

> > > > > > > results above. IF saturn is exalted in 7th house, he

will

> give

> > > good

> > > > > > > spouse, good wealth and good punya.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If its well placed e.g in exaltation/own house/friend's

> house

> > in

> > > 7H

> > > > > > it

> > > > > > > will boost the effects of 7H and give good, stable

marriage

> > may

> > > be

> > > > > > a bit

> > > > > > > late as shani represents delay, good partners, trade

etc.

> The

> > > native

> > > > > > > will project a good image to others.

> > > > > > > But to derive the results for other houses (1,4 & 9),

we

> have

> > to

> > > go

> > > > > > by

> > > > > > > lagna:

> > > > > > > an exalted saturn in 7H means aries lagna. It will

have an

> > > inimical

> > > > > > > aspect on lagna hence it will not benefit lagna.

> > > > > > > It will have an inimical aspect on 4H of cancer, hence

may

> > cause

> > > > > > harm to

> > > > > > > mother, property etc. and may push the native out of

his

> birth

> > > > > > place.

> > > > > > > It will similarly have a retarding effect on luck and

may

> not

> > be

> > > > > > very

> > > > > > > good for father.

> > > > > > > On the other hand say for tula lagna, saturn in 7H is

> > > debilitated

> > > > > > and

> > > > > > > thus would not be good for 7H affairs but its aspect on

> lagna

> > on

> > > > > > tula

> > > > > > > sign will be benefic and will enhance the house

effects,

> > > similarly

> > > > > > it

> > > > > > > will aspect his own capricorn rashi in 10H and will be

very

> > good

> > > > > > for 4H

> > > > > > > affairs. It will also throw a friendly aspect to

gemini in

> 9H

> > > and

> > > > > > hence

> > > > > > > will be good for 9H affairs.

> > > > > > > We can derive similar results for all the lagnas.

> > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > On 19/01/2008, Kiran R kiran.rama@

> > > > > > > <../../../../post?postID=P767P6WYrOKRqDLo-

> > > > > > Nqbo_BDHHHNbw2vM3gcBffOndZc2Ze\

> > > > > > > JRsHjHmgnHQRCOJmLlISfM1IPcr-bmUd2Ba-HORw> > wrote:

> > > > > > > Sreenadhji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > here is my analysis with exceptions outlined:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Saturn in 7th house can give following results:

> > > > > > > 1) As natural malefic in 7th house, it can bring delay

in

> > > marriage,

> > > > > > > marital grief, separation from husband, if wife husband

> > treating

> > > her

> > > > > > > like slave, grief, unfulfilled desires from marriage

etc

> > > > > > > 2) By malefic aspect of lagna, it can indicate a

person who

> is

> > > not

> > > > > > good

> > > > > > > looking and strong.

> > > > > > > 3) by malefic aspect of the 10th house from him which

is the

> > 4th

> > > > > > house,

> > > > > > > Saturn can cause problems in wealth through real

> > estate/vehicles

> > > > > > etc -

> > > > > > > meaning native may not own his own house or vehicle

and even

> > if

> > > he

> > > > > > does

> > > > > > > he will not enjoy the same.

> > > > > > > 4) by malefic aspect of the 3rd house from him, which

is the

> > 9th

> > > > > > house,

> > > > > > > Saturn will cause a person who is not spiritual and

does not

> > > > > > believe in

> > > > > > > God and consequently less punya.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Now what are the exceptions:

> > > > > > > 1) Saturn in his sign of exaltation in 7th house will

not

> > cause

> > > the

> > > > > > bad

> > > > > > > results above. IF saturn is exalted in 7th house, he

will

> give

> > > good

> > > > > > > spouse, good wealth and good punya.

> > > > > > > 2) If Saturn is in his own house in 7th house, then

good

> > > > > > spouse/married

> > > > > > > life is given. But the quantity and quality is less

than 1)

> > > which

> > > > > > is in

> > > > > > > exaltation

> > > > > > > 3) If Saturn is in friend's house in 7th house then he

will

> > not

> > > > > > harm the

> > > > > > > 7th house and married life is fine. But still he will

> malefic

> > > > > > aspect the

> > > > > > > 4th, lagna and 9th houses causing loss of wealth and

> > > spirituality.

> > > > > > > Indications are that he will marry a colleague and

will not

> be

> > > good

> > > > > > > looking

> > > > > > > 4) If Saturn is in his sign of debilitation in 7th

house,

> rest

> > > > > > assured

> > > > > > > extreme results with no marriage, or divorce

> > > > > > > 5) If Saturn is in his enemy house same result as 4)

but to

> a

> > > lesser

> > > > > > > degree

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Another exception is when Saturn is lord of 2

sustanas -

> e.g:

> > > > > > Saturn for

> > > > > > > Capricorn Lagna is lord of 1st and 2nd (lagna lord and

> wealth

> > > > > > lord). For

> > > > > > > such a person Saturn in 7th house will mean very good

as 1st

> > and

> > > 2nd

> > > > > > > lord is going to sustana.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I request learned Sreenadhji, Sreeramji, Sunilji,

> > > Chandrashekarji to

> > > > > > > confirm my analysis.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > regards

> > > > > > > kiran

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Now Saturn is a malefic in the 7H. As a malefic in the

7H he

> > > will

> > > > > > > destroy the good things of 7H meaning he will add his

colour

> > to

> > > the

> > > > > > 7H.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Why delay in marriage/marital grief from Saturn in 7th?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Saturn represents delay, suffering, grief, sorrow,

servant

> > etc:

> > > and

> > > > > > > Saturn in the 7H can cause delay in marriage, evil

spouse,

> > grief

> > > > > > from

> > > > > > > spouse, unfulfilled desires etc.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Why problems in real estate/wealth from Saturn in 7th?

> > > > > > > Now let us see the other statements: Saturn in 7H will

> aspect

> > > the

> > > > > > lagna

> > > > > > > (7th from 7th), 4th house stands for house, land,

maternal

> > > uncle,

> > > > > > real

> > > > > > > estate. So by malefic aspect, Saturn in 7th will cause

> > problems

> > > of

> > > > > > > wealth

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Why present himself ungly and sinful with mean acts?

> > > > > > > Saturn in 7H will malefic aspect the 10th house. 10th

house

> > > stands

> > > > > > for

> > > > > > > occupation/professi on, honour, conduct, quality of

life in

> > > society

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > SO the learned sages were correct, mehtaji

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sreenadh < sreesog@

> > > > > > > <../../../../post?

> > > > > > postID=Z_RG1gaxZbRl7yKlthGvQPlsmXs1upj0TjKJsDqfq5Rs1dz\

> > > > > > > AaEHJ7yM1M8L5nsaRx42nKrVl65o> > wrote:

> > > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > > > This Saturn in 7th is dragging us long! Is it that no

body

> > > > > > sure what

> > > > > > > to be attributed to Saturn in 7th?!! I request learned

> members

> > > like

> > > > > > > Sunil ji to come-up with a clear reading and finish of

this

> > long

> > > > > > thread

> > > > > > > for short! OK. Even though out of context regarding our

> > current

> > > > > > > location (i.e. 2n lord in various houses); let us

elaborate

> > the

> > > > > > various

> > > > > > > possible results of Saturn in 7th and let us come to

some

> > > tangible

> > > > > > and

> > > > > > > solid RESULTS. I will post my reading on the same in

the

> next

> > > > > > mail.

> > > > > > > It is unnecessary bringing in the Ucha/Neecha/Yaga

karaka

> and

> > > > > > > numerous other things + the say too much but mean

nothing

> > words

> > > like

> > > > > > > good/bad/beneficial/malefic/benefic etc. So My

question is -

> > > What

> > > > > > is the

> > > > > > > RESULTS to be attributed to Saturn in 7th? Be clear in

your

> > > > > > answers

> > > > > > > and be practical - and for sure we will validate

anyone's

> > > reading

> > > > > > with

> > > > > > > practical chart examples in our collection with the

same

> > > > > > combination.

> > > > > > > So let us proceed and try to make this discussion on

Saturn

> in

> > > 7th,

> > > > > > more

> > > > > > > valuable and creative.

> > > > > > > And please note -

> > > > > > > * NO out of context mentioning of divisions,

naskshatras,

> > > > > > > karakamsas and so on.

> > > > > > > * Be right on on the point - Saturn in 7th (any

house); at

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > most we are only free to mention the exceptions

regarding

> > > ownhouse,

> > > > > > > exaltation, debilitation etc (if any). * Speak about

the

> > > > > > > RESULTS, and AVOID using the vague words such as good,

bad

> etc

> > > > > > > * AVOID jugglery of words - and be clear on what you

know

> > > > > > and what

> > > > > > > you don't; what you trust and what you not.

> > > > > > > * Check all your books, but don't be bothered by them;

if

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > CLEAR results spoken by you matches with the chart

> collection

> > > and

> > > > > > > actual experience they would be accpeted; and if not

what

> ever

> > > > > > names or

> > > > > > > books you quote - that would be rejected.

> > > > > > > So the ground is ready, rules clear - let us march! :)

> > > > > > Find the

> > > > > > > thief and hang him, for all to view! ;)

> > > > > > > Love and regards,

> > > > > > > Sreenadh

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Renu ji, Some astrologers use the same result also, if Saturn and Moon are conjunct in Navamsa - but a bit cautious about this (because there are no sage quotes supporting this); and don't use it if other supporting yogas are not present. And of course since "Aspect is NOT applicable in Navamsa" - DON'T use it at all, if they are in 7th house to each other in Navamsa. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> > Can same result predicted if Sa & Mo are conjunct or if this > placement, i.e. Sa in 7th from Moon is found in Navamsa?> > blessings> > Renu> > , "Sreenadh" > sreesog@ wrote:> >> > Dear Renu ji,> > Good to see an example horoscope with the said combination. > [:)]> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > , "renunw" <renunw@>> > wrote:> > Re: Saturn in 7th house (Material for thought) - Saturn in 7th > from Moon> > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > > " * The native's wife/husband might be a divorcee (or a twice > married> > person; even broken engagement will do) OR> > * The native's wife's/husband's parents (either father or > mother)> > might have married twice.> > But at the same note that - this does not have any effect on > the> > married life of the native in anyway for Aries lagna with Saturn > in 7th> > house.> > This result came into play due to the mutual interaction of > Saturn> > and Moon which points to the result "Punarbhoo" (twice married) - > even> > though to whom the said result should be attributed (we have 6 > choice -> > wife, husband, wife's father, wife's mother, husband's father' > husband's> > mother) is some thing which depend on personal choice and our > total> > understanding of the horoscope. "> > > > Amazing.....indeed!!!! The following horoscope is of a young > brilliant> > doctor, topping the batch at every medical exam, now happily > married to> > his lover and batch mate. In fact the wife is pregnant now.> > > > He is Leo lagna and Sa is in Leo, and Moon is in 7H from Leo, > Aquarius.> > His mom died in 1991 March 1st. Then his father got married again > after> > about 1 year & 3 months from his mother's demise. Again his father> > seperated from his second wife, though they are in friendly terms> > still....> > > > This case amazingly satisfies the result "Punarbhoo". I simply > cannot> > help adoring you for giving such convincing rules laid down by > learned> > Rishis.> > > > 6th September, 1979 @ 6.06 AM ; 0:00:00 West of GMT> > > > 0 W 10' 00" ; 51 N 30' 00" [he was born in the UK. I am not sure > of the> > city right now. But lat. & longit. are correct]> > > > blessings> > > > Renu> > >> > > , "Sreenadh"> > > sreesog@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Krishna ji,> > > > It cannot be used for Saturn in 7th from Moon with confidence,> > > > because Moon's aspect on Saturn changes the results > considerably.> > For> > > > example for Aries Moon sign if Saturn is in 7th, then there is > every> > > > chance that either one of the following results would be true -> > > > * The native's wife/husband might be a divorcee (or a twice > married> > > > person; even broken engagement will do) OR> > > > * The native's wife's/husband's parents (either father or > mother)> > > > might have married twice.> > > > But at the same note that - this does not have any effect on > the> > > > married life of the native in anyway for Aries lagna with > Saturn in> > > 7th> > > > house. May be Renu ji or some one else can provide some example> > > > horoscope with this result.> > > > This result came into play due to the mutual interaction of > Saturn> > > > and Moon which points to the result "Punarbhoo" (twice > married) -> > even> > > > though to whom the said result should be attributed (we have 6> > choice> > > -> > > > wife, husband, wife's father, wife's mother, husband's father'> > > husband's> > > > mother) is some thing which depend on personal choice and our > total> > > > understanding of the horoscope. Note that this result not at > all> > comes> > > > into play if Saturn is 7th from Lagna (i.e. Aries Lagna with > Saturn> > in> > > > 7th).> > > > So the conclusion is - you can assign the results told for > Saturn in> > > > 7th from Lagna ON Saturn in 7th from Moon; but DON"T try to > assign> > the> > > > results told for Saturn in 7th from Moon ON Saturn in 7th from> > Lagna.> > > Or> > > > in short if Saturn is in 7th from Moon - you are supposed to > use the> > > > results discussed here with some caution only - many of them > may not> > > > materialize – or rather the result varies.> > > > Love and regards,> > > > Sreenadh> > > > , Krishnamurthy> > > > Seetharama krishna_1998@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > > >> > > > > The ongoing discussion of Saturn in the 7th holds good only > for> > 7th> > > > from lagna or can it be also used for 7th from Moon?> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > > Krishna> > > > >> > > > > renunw renunw@ wrote:> > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji and Sheevani ji,> > > > > ''''will face break in education (provided the dasa/antara of> > Saturn> > > > > comes in due time).''''> > > > > I have a chart of a girl with Saturn not only in 7H but in> > Scorpio,> > > > Mar's house. I feel that instead of breaking her education Sa > is> > > > energizing it. Of course she had to sit twice for the Advanced > Level> > > > examination during Sa/Sa dasha and could enter the university > only> > > > during Sa/Me dasha.> > > > > 31st May 1986 @ 5.15 AM in Kandy, Sri Lanka.> > > > > She is intelligent, pretty, hard working, focused and tight> > fisted.> > > > There is an exchange between LL & 2HL. ..tight fistedness = > 2HL in> > > > lagna, if I am not confused again.> > > > > blessings> > > > > Renu> > > > >> > > > > , "Sreenadh"> > sreesog@> > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Shivani ji,> > > > > > 9th is one of the houses that signify higher education. > Saturn> > in> > > > > > 7th house aspects 9th house with its 3rd aspect. This is > one of> > > the> > > > > > logic behind. Further Saturn's aspect on Lagna 'weakens' > the 2nd> > > > house> > > > > > by robbing it off its inheritance (the inheritance of 2nd > house> > is> > > > the> > > > > > 12th house from it - that is Lagna) - this could be another> > logic> > > > > > behind. Further note that Saturn in 7th aspects 4th house> > > > (education) with its 10th aspect - this could be another logic> > behind.> > > > > > Note: Logic behind we always need to think and derive; the > texts> > > > only> > > > > > provide the results - and not much guidance on 'how it was> > > derived?'> > > > > > :) We need to brain storm among ourselves to find out the > basic> > > > logics> > > > > > used behind - results that truly actualize (results that > are> > > > dependable)> > > > > > in real world scenario.> > > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > > Sreenadh> > > > > > > , "sheevani147"> > > > > > sheevani147@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Namaste Sreenadh ji..> > > > > > >> > > > > > > ''''will face break in education (provided the > dasa/antara of> > > > Saturn> > > > > > > comes in due time).''''> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I do not comprehend why shani in 7H will affect the > break in> > > > > > > education..> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Yet I have a chart where this is the case and the native > is> > > > > > > currenting running the Shani MD.. Retro Shani in > capricorn 7H,> > > > > > > conjuct rahu.. Lagna cancer,,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > Sheevani> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > , "Sreenadh"> > > > > > > sreesog@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > To enritch the discussion I am providing some inputs -> > > RESULTS,> > > > > > > > related to Saturn in 7th house. But I would like to > clarify> > > one> > > > > > > thing> > > > > > > > in the outset itself. They are NOT my opinian; but > only a> > > > collection> > > > > > > > (from various sources) to enrich the discussion. The > section> > > > given> > > > > > > below> > > > > > > > contains derivations that will fructify; and some that > will> > > not.> > > > I> > > > > > > > HAVEN'T included the quotes or sections from the major > texts> > I> > > > > > > depend> > > > > > > > upon regarding the same in providing these results; > neither> > I> > > am> > > > > > > trying> > > > > > > > to present the logic followed behind the derivations by> > > various> > > > > > > authors,> > > > > > > > nor trying to protect any of those derivations as > unfailing> > > > ones.> > > > > > > > Another set of results that is not included > intentionlay are> > > > > > > > conjenction results of Saturn with various planets in > 7th> > > house.> > > > > > > The> > > > > > > > section below contains both gems as well as trash. > Collect> > and> > > > > > > separate> > > > > > > > the gems based on reality experienced. And mean while -> we> > > will> > > > try> > > > > > > > analyzing the logic behind each derivations - and their> > reason> > > > for> > > > > > > > failure and success as well. The books I didn't add > (and> > which> > > I> > > > > > > > depend upon for derivations regarding 'X planet in Y > house')> > > are> > > > > > > texts> > > > > > > > such as Brigu sutra, Chamatkara Chintamani, Garga hora,> > > Saravali> > > > and> > > > > > > > BrihatJataka. Of course I will provide an analysis with> > logics> > > > and> > > > > > > > quotes from the above texts later - but for now, just> > > providing> > > > > > > material> > > > > > > > for the fire of discussion to burn with full > light. :=) And> > > here> > > > it> > > > > > > > goes. Note that this NOT a FINAL reading, regarding the> > same.> > > > > > > > ==========================> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > If Saturn is in 7th house the sexual happiness from > wife and> > > > wealth> > > > > > > > would be less. The native will not give much > importance to> > > dress> > > > > > > and may> > > > > > > > wear shabby cloths or will not follow society-accepted > dress> > > > > > > codes. He> > > > > > > > will suffer much in life, travel much and will suffer> > scarcity> > > > of> > > > > > > wealth> > > > > > > > many times in life. (But note that hard working people > at> > > times> > > > even> > > > > > > > turns –ve traits/things positive, in this world of> > > culprits,> > > > > > > > Indulging in marketing and business) will face break in> > > > education> > > > > > > > (provided the dasa/antara of Saturn comes in due > time). If> > > > Saturn> > > > > > > is in> > > > > > > > Mars (Aries and Scorpio) then he will lose all his > wives> > (this> > > > > > > could be> > > > > > > > death or divorce) during Saturn dasa. Except in Libra,> > > Capricorn> > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > Aquarius the chance of losing all wives is high > (emphasis> > will> > > > > > > demand> > > > > > > > other combinations indicating the same to be present).> > Except> > > in> > > > > > > these> > > > > > > > signs, Saturn in 7th may cause delay in marriage > (provided> > the> > > > dasa> > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > Saturn comes, also provided Saturn is not aspected by> > > benefics).> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > If Saturn is in 7th, the native may not have enough > health> > and> > > > > > > > happiness, and he will not experience the pleasure of > having> > a> > > > wife> > > > > > > (his> > > > > > > > wife will die, or get divorced, or the native may live> > abroad> > > > away> > > > > > > from> > > > > > > > wife), and he may suffer monetary downfalls, and will > wear> > > > shabby> > > > > > > cloths> > > > > > > > or will not follow society accepted dress cords in > public,> > > will> > > > > > > commit> > > > > > > > sins, and will indulge in non-descent jobs in the dasa > of> > > > Saturn.> > > > > > > (This> > > > > > > > result is sure to materialize in the dasa of Saturn if> > Saturn> > > is> > > > > > > not in> > > > > > > > own house or exalted and also if not aspected by > benefics> > and> > > is> > > > > > > > aspected by malefics). Even if Saturn is exalted or in > own> > > house> > > > > > > then> > > > > > > > too if the dasa of Saturn comes this result will > materialize> > > to> > > > a> > > > > > > > limited extend provided the dasa of Saturn occurs.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > If Saturn is exalted (i.e. Libra) and is aspected by> > benefics> > > > then> > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > death of wife (or divorce) should not be predicted. But> > > instead> > > > it> > > > > > > > should be predicted that the native will marry either > a girl> > > > with> > > > > > > much> > > > > > > > age difference; or that the wife looks much older than> > > actually> > > > she> > > > > > > is> > > > > > > > (in looks/behavior/sexual attitude); or that he will > marry a> > > > girl> > > > > > > who is> > > > > > > > not beautiful as per his own standards; or that there > would> > be> > > > > > > delay in> > > > > > > > marriage. (If Saturn is exalted it should not be said > that> > the> > > > > > > marriage> > > > > > > > would he delayed – it is only a possibility). It is > also> > > > > > possible> > > > > > > > that at the end the marriage will happen with a person > in> > > > relation> > > > > > –> > > > > > > > i.e. from among the relative, or with a person to whom > a> > > > relation> > > > > > > was> > > > > > > > present for long (i.e. love marriage). A Saturn in 7th> > > aspected> > > > by> > > > > > > > Moon, it can point to the fact that the native may > marry a> > > > girl/boy> > > > > > > who> > > > > > > > is a divorcee/widow or that his/her father/mother > would have> > > > such an> > > > > > > > experience (provided other combinations also support > the> > same)> > > > or> > > > > > > that> > > > > > > > he/she will marry more than once.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > If Saturn is in 7th the native will not get a proper> > > > wife/husband> > > > > > –> > > > > > > > at least as per society norms. Even if he/she gets a > good> > > > > > > wife/husband> > > > > > > > (means there is a possibility that he/she may get a > good> > > > > > > wife/husband)> > > > > > > > he/she (i.e. wife/husband) may have some disease, or > may not> > > > live> > > > > > > long.> > > > > > > > This result too should not be predicted if Saturn is > exalted> > > or> > > > in> > > > > > > own> > > > > > > > house.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > If Saturn is in 7th, or if 7th house is aspected by > Saturn,> > > then> > > > > > > there> > > > > > > > is a chance that the native may have diseases related > to> > > > Pancreas,> > > > > > > > Liver, Buttocks (Fistula, skin troubles or venereal> > diseases)> > > or> > > > > > > Sugar.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > If Saturn is in 7th in a women's horoscope, she may > not have> > > > > > > > children or may have some disease or problems related > to> > > Ultras> > > > or> > > > > > > > Hip/Naval area. If Saturn is present in 7th in a girl's> > > > horoscope,> > > > > > > > the chance of marriage getting delayed or getting a > husband> > > with> > > > > > > much> > > > > > > > age difference is high, even if Saturn is in its own > house> > or> > > > > > > exalted.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Any way in which sign Saturn is, in the dasa of Saturn > it is> > > > sure to> > > > > > > > give family problems; but this result shouldn't be > told if> > > > > > > > Saturn's dasa is not happening. If Saturn is in 7th > from> > Virgo> > > > lagna> > > > > > > > in Pisces, aspected by malefics, then for sure lose of > wife> > > > (death> > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > wife or divorce) is certain – provided the dasa of> > Saturn> > > > also> > > > > > > > occurs.> > > > > > > > Since the current discussion is based on Aries Lagna > with> > > Saturn> > > > in> > > > > > > 7th,> > > > > > > > a special reading regarding Aries lagna is given below.> > > > > > > > If Saturn is in 7th for Aries lagna, then the native > will> > have> > > a> > > > > > > serious> > > > > > > > attitude towards everything; will make the native > behave in> > a> > > > mature> > > > > > > > manner. He would be dedicated in work, will have enough> > > wealth,> > > > and> > > > > > > will> > > > > > > > love his wife. If Venus or Mars is present with Saturn > then> > > the> > > > > > > sexual> > > > > > > > urge of the native would be high, and especially in > the case> > > of> > > > > > > males> > > > > > > > this can cause extra material affairs. If Sun or Rahu > is> > > present> > > > > > > then> > > > > > > > during the dasa of Sun or Rahu the native may suffer> > > separation> > > > from> > > > > > > > wife. But this result shouldn't be told if there is an> > > exchange> > > > > > > > between 5th and 7th lords, and the native will have a > love> > > > marriage> > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > would be much dedicated towards his wife. He will have > happy> > > > married> > > > > > > > life, with wife children, good house, enough > reputation and> > > > > > > wealth. In> > > > > > > > the dasa of Saturn the native will indulge in new and> > creative> > > > > > > > activities trying to improve his own position, repute > and> > > power.> > > > > > > This> > > > > > > > gives Sasa Yoga (one among the 5 Maha purusha yogas) > and> > gives> > > > all> > > > > > > good> > > > > > > > results related to the same. It should be noted that, > 7th> > lord> > > > > > > indicates> > > > > > > > the wife, and also that exalted Saturn in 7th imparts > his> > > > beneficial> > > > > > > > qualities to the native's wife. Thus if 7th lord is > strong> > and> > > > well> > > > > > > > placed, (for Venus 12th is good placement for any > lagna),> > the> > > > native> > > > > > > > will live a happy and healthy life along with his > wife –> > > but> > > > > > still> > > > > > > > the un-satisfaction in sexual life etc certainly > applies to> > > this> > > > > > > case> > > > > > > > – because his wife will have a cold attitude towards > the> > > > same;> > > > > > where> > > > > > > > as the native will have high sexual urge (a quality of > Aries> > > > > > > lagna). But> > > > > > > > if Venus, the 7th lord is debilitated, then things may > go> > > upside> > > > > > > down> > > > > > > > with the native indulging in all kinds of mean > business and> > > > deeds> > > > > > > (with> > > > > > > > can turn profitable as well, if other planetary > positions> > > > support> > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > same), his wife not getting enough attention.> > > > > > > > ==========================> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Please note the following points -> > > > > > > > * The expected output of the discussion is - by the > end of> > > this> > > > > > > > discussion we should be able to say, in 7th what > results> > > Saturn> > > > will> > > > > > > > give if that 7th happened to be any of the 12 signs, > and> > also> > > > what> > > > > > > would> > > > > > > > be the effects if conjunction with other planets in > 7th is> > > > present> > > > > > > for> > > > > > > > Saturn.> > > > > > > > * At the end of the discussion, I will suggest another > round> > > of> > > > > > > > experimenting with the derived results by the use > of "Blind> > > > charts> > > > > > > with> > > > > > > > Saturn in 7th house", and the participants who enriched> > their> > > > > > > > understanding about "Saturn in 7th house" should then> > > > participate> > > > > > > in the> > > > > > > > quiz to predict the possible result - and the later the> > facts> > > > > > > should be> > > > > > > > revealed for everyone to check. I request Renu ji, > Neelam> > ji,> > > > > > > Sunil ji> > > > > > > > etc to keep some charts ready for this later round - > now> > > > > > > itself. :) Let> > > > > > > > us learn through experience and experimenting.> > > > > > > > * I request all "Not To Use any VARGAS (Divisions)" ; > so> > that> > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > trick of "explaining away anything" played by some can > be> > > > avoided.> > > > > > > > * Facts are facts and if derivations fail; they fail > we will> > > > > > > accept> > > > > > > > and will modify the rules to reflect the reality - > WITHOUT> > > USING> > > > > > > EXTRA> > > > > > > > PARAMETERS. This is the path we need to follow.> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > Sreenadh> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > , "neelam> > > gupta"> > > > > > > > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:> > > > > > > > Re: Re: sani in 7th house> > > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > Kiranji has rightly pointed out the malefic effects of> > saturn:> > > > > > > > 1) As natural malefic in 7th house, it can bring delay > in> > > > marriage,> > > > > > > > marital grief, separation from husband, if wife husband> > > treating> > > > her> > > > > > > > like slave, grief, unfulfilled desires from marriage > etc> > > > > > > > 2) By malefic aspect of lagna, it can indicate a > person who> > is> > > > not> > > > > > > good> > > > > > > > looking and strong.> > > > > > > > 3) by malefic aspect of the 10th house from him which > is the> > > 4th> > > > > > > house,> > > > > > > > Saturn can cause problems in wealth through real> > > estate/vehicles> > > > > > > etc -> > > > > > > > meaning native may not own his own house or vehicle > and even> > > if> > > > he> > > > > > > does> > > > > > > > he will not enjoy the same.> > > > > > > > 4) by malefic aspect of the 3rd house from him, which > is the> > > 9th> > > > > > > house,> > > > > > > > Saturn will cause a person who is not spiritual and > does not> > > > > > > believe in> > > > > > > > God and consequently less punya.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > However, I beg to differ with her specific results> > > > > > > > 1) Saturn in his sign of exaltation in 7th house will > not> > > cause> > > > the> > > > > > > bad> > > > > > > > results above. IF saturn is exalted in 7th house, he > will> > give> > > > good> > > > > > > > spouse, good wealth and good punya.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > If its well placed e.g in exaltation/own house/friend's> > house> > > in> > > > 7H> > > > > > > it> > > > > > > > will boost the effects of 7H and give good, stable > marriage> > > may> > > > be> > > > > > > a bit> > > > > > > > late as shani represents delay, good partners, trade > etc.> > The> > > > native> > > > > > > > will project a good image to others.> > > > > > > > But to derive the results for other houses (1,4 & 9), > we> > have> > > to> > > > go> > > > > > > by> > > > > > > > lagna:> > > > > > > > an exalted saturn in 7H means aries lagna. It will > have an> > > > inimical> > > > > > > > aspect on lagna hence it will not benefit lagna.> > > > > > > > It will have an inimical aspect on 4H of cancer, hence > may> > > cause> > > > > > > harm to> > > > > > > > mother, property etc. and may push the native out of > his> > birth> > > > > > > place.> > > > > > > > It will similarly have a retarding effect on luck and > may> > not> > > be> > > > > > > very> > > > > > > > good for father.> > > > > > > > On the other hand say for tula lagna, saturn in 7H is> > > > debilitated> > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > thus would not be good for 7H affairs but its aspect on> > lagna> > > on> > > > > > > tula> > > > > > > > sign will be benefic and will enhance the house > effects,> > > > similarly> > > > > > > it> > > > > > > > will aspect his own capricorn rashi in 10H and will be > very> > > good> > > > > > > for 4H> > > > > > > > affairs. It will also throw a friendly aspect to > gemini in> > 9H> > > > and> > > > > > > hence> > > > > > > > will be good for 9H affairs.> > > > > > > > We can derive similar results for all the lagnas.> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > On 19/01/2008, Kiran R kiran.rama@> > > > > > > > <../../../../post?postID=P767P6WYrOKRqDLo-> > > > > > > Nqbo_BDHHHNbw2vM3gcBffOndZc2Ze\> > > > > > > > JRsHjHmgnHQRCOJmLlISfM1IPcr-bmUd2Ba-HORw> > wrote:> > > > > > > > Sreenadhji,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > here is my analysis with exceptions outlined:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Saturn in 7th house can give following results:> > > > > > > > 1) As natural malefic in 7th house, it can bring delay > in> > > > marriage,> > > > > > > > marital grief, separation from husband, if wife husband> > > treating> > > > her> > > > > > > > like slave, grief, unfulfilled desires from marriage > etc> > > > > > > > 2) By malefic aspect of lagna, it can indicate a > person who> > is> > > > not> > > > > > > good> > > > > > > > looking and strong.> > > > > > > > 3) by malefic aspect of the 10th house from him which > is the> > > 4th> > > > > > > house,> > > > > > > > Saturn can cause problems in wealth through real> > > estate/vehicles> > > > > > > etc -> > > > > > > > meaning native may not own his own house or vehicle > and even> > > if> > > > he> > > > > > > does> > > > > > > > he will not enjoy the same.> > > > > > > > 4) by malefic aspect of the 3rd house from him, which > is the> > > 9th> > > > > > > house,> > > > > > > > Saturn will cause a person who is not spiritual and > does not> > > > > > > believe in> > > > > > > > God and consequently less punya.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Now what are the exceptions:> > > > > > > > 1) Saturn in his sign of exaltation in 7th house will > not> > > cause> > > > the> > > > > > > bad> > > > > > > > results above. IF saturn is exalted in 7th house, he > will> > give> > > > good> > > > > > > > spouse, good wealth and good punya.> > > > > > > > 2) If Saturn is in his own house in 7th house, then > good> > > > > > > spouse/married> > > > > > > > life is given. But the quantity and quality is less > than 1)> > > > which> > > > > > > is in> > > > > > > > exaltation> > > > > > > > 3) If Saturn is in friend's house in 7th house then he > will> > > not> > > > > > > harm the> > > > > > > > 7th house and married life is fine. But still he will> > malefic> > > > > > > aspect the> > > > > > > > 4th, lagna and 9th houses causing loss of wealth and> > > > spirituality.> > > > > > > > Indications are that he will marry a colleague and > will not> > be> > > > good> > > > > > > > looking> > > > > > > > 4) If Saturn is in his sign of debilitation in 7th > house,> > rest> > > > > > > assured> > > > > > > > extreme results with no marriage, or divorce> > > > > > > > 5) If Saturn is in his enemy house same result as 4) > but to> > a> > > > lesser> > > > > > > > degree> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Another exception is when Saturn is lord of 2 > sustanas -> > e.g:> > > > > > > Saturn for> > > > > > > > Capricorn Lagna is lord of 1st and 2nd (lagna lord and> > wealth> > > > > > > lord). For> > > > > > > > such a person Saturn in 7th house will mean very good > as 1st> > > and> > > > 2nd> > > > > > > > lord is going to sustana.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I request learned Sreenadhji, Sreeramji, Sunilji,> > > > Chandrashekarji to> > > > > > > > confirm my analysis.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > regards> > > > > > > > kiran> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Now Saturn is a malefic in the 7H. As a malefic in the > 7H he> > > > will> > > > > > > > destroy the good things of 7H meaning he will add his > colour> > > to> > > > the> > > > > > > 7H.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Why delay in marriage/marital grief from Saturn in 7th?> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Saturn represents delay, suffering, grief, sorrow, > servant> > > etc:> > > > and> > > > > > > > Saturn in the 7H can cause delay in marriage, evil > spouse,> > > grief> > > > > > > from> > > > > > > > spouse, unfulfilled desires etc.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Why problems in real estate/wealth from Saturn in 7th?> > > > > > > > Now let us see the other statements: Saturn in 7H will> > aspect> > > > the> > > > > > > lagna> > > > > > > > (7th from 7th), 4th house stands for house, land, > maternal> > > > uncle,> > > > > > > real> > > > > > > > estate. So by malefic aspect, Saturn in 7th will cause> > > problems> > > > of> > > > > > > > wealth> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Why present himself ungly and sinful with mean acts?> > > > > > > > Saturn in 7H will malefic aspect the 10th house. 10th > house> > > > stands> > > > > > > for> > > > > > > > occupation/professi on, honour, conduct, quality of > life in> > > > society> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > SO the learned sages were correct, mehtaji> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Sreenadh < sreesog@> > > > > > > > <../../../../post?> > > > > > > postID=Z_RG1gaxZbRl7yKlthGvQPlsmXs1upj0TjKJsDqfq5Rs1dz\> > > > > > > > AaEHJ7yM1M8L5nsaRx42nKrVl65o> > wrote:> > > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > This Saturn in 7th is dragging us long! Is it that no > body> > > > > > > sure what> > > > > > > > to be attributed to Saturn in 7th?!! I request learned> > members> > > > like> > > > > > > > Sunil ji to come-up with a clear reading and finish of > this> > > long> > > > > > > thread> > > > > > > > for short! OK. Even though out of context regarding our> > > current> > > > > > > > location (i.e. 2n lord in various houses); let us > elaborate> > > the> > > > > > > various> > > > > > > > possible results of Saturn in 7th and let us come to > some> > > > tangible> > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > solid RESULTS. I will post my reading on the same in > the> > next> > > > > > > mail.> > > > > > > > It is unnecessary bringing in the Ucha/Neecha/Yaga > karaka> > and> > > > > > > > numerous other things + the say too much but mean > nothing> > > words> > > > like> > > > > > > > good/bad/beneficial/malefic/benefic etc. So My > question is -> > > > What> > > > > > > is the> > > > > > > > RESULTS to be attributed to Saturn in 7th? Be clear in > your> > > > > > > answers> > > > > > > > and be practical - and for sure we will validate > anyone's> > > > reading> > > > > > > with> > > > > > > > practical chart examples in our collection with the > same> > > > > > > combination.> > > > > > > > So let us proceed and try to make this discussion on > Saturn> > in> > > > 7th,> > > > > > > more> > > > > > > > valuable and creative.> > > > > > > > And please note -> > > > > > > > * NO out of context mentioning of divisions, > naskshatras,> > > > > > > > karakamsas and so on.> > > > > > > > * Be right on on the point - Saturn in 7th (any > house); at> > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > most we are only free to mention the exceptions > regarding> > > > ownhouse,> > > > > > > > exaltation, debilitation etc (if any). * Speak about > the> > > > > > > > RESULTS, and AVOID using the vague words such as good, > bad> > etc> > > > > > > > * AVOID jugglery of words - and be clear on what you > know> > > > > > > and what> > > > > > > > you don't; what you trust and what you not.> > > > > > > > * Check all your books, but don't be bothered by them; > if> > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > CLEAR results spoken by you matches with the chart> > collection> > > > and> > > > > > > > actual experience they would be accpeted; and if not > what> > ever> > > > > > > names or> > > > > > > > books you quote - that would be rejected.> > > > > > > > So the ground is ready, rules clear - let us march! :)> > > > > > > Find the> > > > > > > > thief and hang him, for all to view! ;)> > > > > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > > > > Sreenadh> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>