IndiaDivine.org

New Game for the Group (A Break)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All, Let us start a new game to make the group more entertaining. Let the discuss the effects of some planets in LAGNA - such as Jupiter, Rahu & Venus - as seperate threads . Every Planet will have a lawer (thread owner). For example - Jupitor - Pt. Arjun ji, Srinivas ji Rahu - Tatvam Asi ji Venus - Vinita ji, Renu ji The following are the rules: * The discussion should be about the RESULTS produced by that planet in LAGNA. (Special care should be taken by the thread owners, to ensure that the discussion is focussed on Lagna) * Every lawyer will have full right to argue in in favor of the POWER of his planet to produce identifiable results. The active validation Jury: Lead by Kiran ji, Krishna ji, Reshmi Patel ji, Sheevani ji and all the other active members of the group. All of them can validate the lawyers arguments with their OWN or with the CHARTS known to them (e.g. their family members). Winner: The thread that wins and produces the maximum number of identifiable results (accepted and validated by the charts of group members) would be the winner. So shall we start? What do you think? I request Tatvan Asi ji, Vinita ji, Srinivas ji etc to give their inputs. Note: I too will give data input for all the threads, but won't favor of any threads. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh

I am ready for this. Regards, KrishnaSreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear All, Let us start a new game to make the group more entertaining. Let the discuss the effects of some

planets in LAGNA - such as Jupiter, Rahu & Venus - as seperate threads . Every Planet will have a lawer (thread owner). For example - Jupitor - Pt. Arjun ji, Srinivas ji Rahu - Tatvam Asi ji Venus - Vinita ji, Renu ji The following are the rules: * The discussion should be about the RESULTS produced by that planet in LAGNA. (Special care should be taken by the thread owners, to ensure that the discussion is focussed on Lagna) * Every lawyer will have full right to argue in in favor of the POWER of his planet to produce identifiable results. The active validation Jury: Lead by Kiran ji, Krishna ji, Reshmi Patel ji, Sheevani ji and all the other active members of the

group. All of them can validate the lawyers arguments with their OWN or with the CHARTS known to them (e.g. their family members). Winner: The thread that wins and produces the maximum number of identifiable results (accepted and validated by the charts of group members) would be the winner. So shall we start? What do you think? I request Tatvan Asi ji, Vinita ji, Srinivas ji etc to give their inputs. Note: I too will give data input for all the threads, but won't favor of any threads. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.