IndiaDivine.org

Venus (Thread owners - Renu ji and Vinita ji)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All, Let us start discussing the effects of Venus in Lagna. The lawyers/thread-owners for this thread are Vinita ji and Renu ji. They have the full right to argue in favor of Venus and its power to produce identifiable results when placed in Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of them - validate the results with your own or with the charts known to you. I will start the discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)- * If Venus is present in lagna the native would be interested in make-up, cosmetics, new and wonderful cloths, ornaments, women etc. Will be interested in mathamatics (accountancy?). Will have long life and will have many good quolities like good education and wealth. * If Venus is in Lagna - the native would be fair in color; or may even have golden color like the wheat. If Venus in lagna and a benefic in 4th the native will have a four wheeler, even heavy vehicles. * If Venus in Lagna is aspected by malefic planets or combust he would lie, could be a thief, and will cheat others. He may have diseases caused by the imbalance of Vata and Kapha. So, here goes our group - Venus Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the thread of Renus ji and Vinita ji. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh

Dear All,A bit more on Venus...

Shukracharya

is the son of Sage Bhrigu. He is the preceptor of the

demons. Shukra was the only one considered worthy of being granted the

knowledge of Mrit – Sanjivani vidya by Lord Shiva. This knowledge is

supposed to bring back even dead to life.

Venus

is considered as Goddess of love, marriage, beauty and comforts. It is a form

of Maha Lakshmi, the wife of lord Vishnu. Venus rules over the Yajur

Veda and the Vasant Ritu (it exalts in pisces).

The

Uttara Kalamrita gives the following signification of Venus.

a)

Good clothes b) marriage c) Income d) Woman e) Brahmins f) Wife g) Happiness

from sexual life h) Flowers I) Conveyance j) Silver k) fond of south east l)

Cough m) Rajsik nature n) Pearls o) Enjoyment p) Possessing many women q) Speaking

truth r) Semen s) dances t) Fond of worshiping Gauri and Laxmi u) Mother for

those born in the day v) genital organs w) Urine or urinary tract x) Strong in

the afternoon y) Pleasant musical instruments z) Skilled in fine arts.

Venus

is joyful, charming in physique, has beautiful and brilliant eyes, is a poet,

is phlegmatic and windy and has curly hair. It represents an acidulous taste.

A

strong Venus in lagna gives good result with respect to these significations. The

native with venus in lagna is charming and good looking, fond of good clothes, ornaments,

flowers and perfumes....as already told by Sreenadh ji..., I have rechecked all the charts that I have with venus in lagan and found it to be true to a great extent). These natives do seem to enjoy dance, music and art in

various forms. The native is interested in opposite sex. If venus is afflicted,

there may be problems with reproductive/urinary organs.regards

Neelam

On 22/01/2008, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

Dear All, Let us start discussing the effects of Venus in Lagna. The lawyers/thread-owners for this thread are Vinita ji and Renu ji. They have the full right to argue in favor of Venus and its power to produce identifiable results when placed in Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of them - validate the results with your own or with the charts known to you. I will start the discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)- * If Venus is present in lagna the native would be interested in make-up, cosmetics, new and wonderful cloths, ornaments, women etc. Will be interested in mathamatics (accountancy?). Will have long life and will have many good quolities like good education and wealth.

* If Venus is in Lagna - the native would be fair in color; or may even have golden color like the wheat. If Venus in lagna and a benefic in 4th the native will have a four wheeler, even heavy vehicles. * If Venus in Lagna is aspected by malefic planets or combust he would lie, could be a thief, and will cheat others. He may have diseases caused by the imbalance of Vata and Kapha.

So, here goes our group - Venus Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the thread of Renus ji and Vinita ji. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh

Hi all,Venus in Lagna does indeed make a person artistic, poetic, very learned, sensuous, luxury oriented, etc. But it is very important to also see which is the lagna and are there any aspects on Venus. For example I have noticed that Venus having some aspect of Mars makes them good singers (mars signifies throat), even if venus is not in lagna. Venus in Taurus makes one good at different arts, whereas Venus in Libra makes one sensuous, and one who loves to have women's company, ornaments, good clothes, etc. I have Venus in Gemini Lagna. And Venus is especially good for Gemini lagna persons (can anyone help me in locating the verse that mentions this). Here, I believe Venus makes the person extremely philosophical and learned in many areas of study, and most importantly poetic. This is true in my case, as I am not at all interested in facial make-ups, or jewellery. But I am very interested in knowing the truth about the universe, studying many subjects ranging from

astrology to computer science to economics and history, I also write poems. Also I have curly hair and am quite good looking. Regarding women, I like to be with them, but have my senses under good control (maybe because mercury is in taurus in 12th house). I havent had any physical relationship till now (surprisingly), even though I really like to be in love with someone sincere and beautiful. Venus in my case has pushed me to acquire lots of knowledge, rather than run behind luxurious things. Venus has also given me good number of vehicles and other luxuries, but I am not quite attracted towards them. I have venus in my lagna in almost all divisional charts (because the degree of venus and lagna is almost same). Please go thru my chart if you want a case study.14-May-1980, 08.35 am, Bangalore.I am more than happy to reveal my innermost characters (representing lagna) for study. Hence I would recommend that we study venus not only in lagna but also the sign

of the lagna and any aspects on venus. Regards,Vijay.Sreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear All, Let us start discussing the effects of Venus in Lagna. The lawyers/thread-owners for this thread are Vinita ji and Renu ji. They have the full right to

argue in favor of Venus and its power to produce identifiable results when placed in Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of them - validate the results with your own or with the charts known to you. I will start the discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)- * If Venus is present in lagna the native would be interested in make-up, cosmetics, new and wonderful cloths, ornaments, women etc. Will be interested in mathamatics (accountancy?). Will have long life and will have many good quolities like good education and wealth. * If Venus is in Lagna - the native would be fair in color; or may even have golden color like the wheat. If Venus in lagna and a benefic in 4th the native will have a four wheeler, even heavy vehicles. * If Venus in Lagna is aspected by

malefic planets or combust he would lie, could be a thief, and will cheat others. He may have diseases caused by the imbalance of Vata and Kapha. So, here goes our group - Venus Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the thread of Renus ji and Vinita ji. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Dear Vijay ji,> Regarding women, I like to be with them Sure! Renu ji and Vinita ji would be happy to hear that!! ;=) ==>> Venus is especially good for Gemini lagna persons (can anyone help me in locating the verse > that mentions this). <== I will search for the quote, but without that itself, it is easy to understand. Venus is 5th and 12th lord for Gemini lagna. 5th lordship is positive since it is Trikona; 12th lordship is especially good for Venus because Venus is the significator or many things such as bed pleasure and things like that. :) For Venus in 12th, Mihira tells us the result "Sadhanontye" (If Venus in 12th he would be wealthy). When we are considering the sign alone (here Gemini) Venus having the lordship of 12th house is like 'Venus in 12th'. Thus it turns out that for Gemini lagna the lordship of both 5th and 12th is beneficial for Venus - and so naturally the placement of such a Venus (who has positive results in stock for Gemini lagna) when placed in lagna and thus gets associated with lagna (native) - definitely starts giving those beneficial results; just natural. :) There is a quote with reads - "Lagne nasti budha sukro, kendre nasti brihaspati Dasame angarako nasti, Jataka kim prayojanam" Meaning, if Mercury and Venus are not present in lagna; if Jupitor is not in Kendara; if Mars is not present in 10th; then what use is with that horoscope?" :) Or in other words, the quote states that - * Mercury or Venus present in lagna is very good for the native; and gives much beneficial results. * Jupiter in Kenda (1-4-7-10) is very good for the native; and gives much beneficial results. * Mars in 10th is very good for the native; and gives much beneficial results. So good to know that you have Venus in Lagna. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh , Vijayanarasimha H Pakka <hpvijaynarasimha wrote:>> Hi all,> > Venus in Lagna does indeed make a person artistic, poetic, very learned, sensuous, luxury oriented, etc. But it is very important to also see which is the lagna and are there any aspects on Venus. For example I have noticed that Venus having some aspect of Mars makes them good singers (mars signifies throat), even if venus is not in lagna. Venus in Taurus makes one good at different arts, whereas Venus in Libra makes one sensuous, and one who loves to have women's company, ornaments, good clothes, etc. I have Venus in Gemini Lagna. And Venus is especially good for Gemini lagna persons (can anyone help me in locating the verse that mentions this). Here, I believe Venus makes the person extremely philosophical and learned in many areas of study, and most importantly poetic. This is true in my case, as I am not at all interested in facial make-ups, or jewellery. But I am very interested in knowing the truth about the universe, studying many subjects ranging from astrology to> computer science to economics and history, I also write poems. Also I have curly hair and am quite good looking. Regarding women, I like to be with them, but have my senses under good control (maybe because mercury is in taurus in 12th house). I havent had any physical relationship till now (surprisingly), even though I really like to be in love with someone sincere and beautiful. Venus in my case has pushed me to acquire lots of knowledge, rather than run behind luxurious things. Venus has also given me good number of vehicles and other luxuries, but I am not quite attracted towards them. I have venus in my lagna in almost all divisional charts (because the degree of venus and lagna is almost same). Please go thru my chart if you want a case study.> > 14-May-1980, 08.35 am, Bangalore.> > I am more than happy to reveal my innermost characters (representing lagna) for study. Hence I would recommend that we study venus not only in lagna but also the sign of the lagna and any aspects on venus. > > Regards,> Vijay.> > Sreenadh sreesog wrote: Dear All,> Let us start discussing the effects of Venus in Lagna. The lawyers/thread-owners for this thread are Vinita ji and Renu ji. They have the full right to argue in favor of Venus and its power to produce identifiable results when placed in Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of them - validate the results with your own or with the charts known to you. I will start the discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)-> * If Venus is present in lagna the native would be interested in make-up, cosmetics, new and wonderful cloths, ornaments, women etc. Will be interested in mathamatics (accountancy?). Will have long life and will have many good quolities like good education and wealth.> * If Venus is in Lagna - the native would be fair in color; or may even have golden color like the wheat. If Venus in lagna and a benefic in 4th the native will have a four wheeler, even heavy vehicles. > * If Venus in Lagna is aspected by malefic planets or combust he would lie, could be a thief, and will cheat others. He may have diseases caused by the imbalance of Vata and Kapha. > So, here goes our group - Venus Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the thread of Renus ji and Vinita ji. :)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.>

Dear Vijay ji and all, By the way it is good to note 1008 as the number of messages of this month, with my previous reply to Vijay ji - seems to be a positive sign. :) All the best to Vijay ji and the group. Along with 108 the following articles also speaks about 1008: http://subhash-kak.sulekha.com/blog/post/2001/11/shri-108-and-other-mysteries.htm 1008 too is considered as one of the mysterious numbers. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:

Re: Venus (Thread owners - Renu ji and Vinita ji)

Dear Vijay ji,> Regarding women, I like to be with them Sure! Renu ji and Vinita ji would be happy to hear that!! ;=) ==>> Venus is especially good for Gemini lagna persons (can anyone help me in locating the verse > that mentions this). <== I will search for the quote, but without that itself, it is easy to understand. Venus is 5th and 12th lord for Gemini lagna. 5th lordship is positive since it is Trikona; 12th lordship is especially good for Venus because Venus is the significator or many things such as bed pleasure and things like that. :) For Venus in 12th, Mihira tells us the result "Sadhanontye" (If Venus in 12th he would be wealthy). When we are considering the sign alone (here Gemini) Venus having the lordship of 12th house is like 'Venus in 12th'. Thus it turns out that for Gemini lagna the lordship of both 5th and 12th is beneficial for Venus - and so naturally the placement of such a Venus (who has positive results in stock for Gemini lagna) when placed in lagna and thus gets associated with lagna (native) - definitely starts giving those beneficial results; just natural. :) There is a quote with reads - "Lagne nasti budha sukro, kendre nasti brihaspati Dasame angarako nasti, Jataka kim prayojanam" Meaning, if Mercury and Venus are not present in lagna; if Jupitor is not in Kendara; if Mars is not present in 10th; then what use is with that horoscope?" :) Or in other words, the quote states that - * Mercury or Venus present in lagna is very good for the native; and gives much beneficial results. * Jupiter in Kenda (1-4-7-10) is very good for the native; and gives much beneficial results. * Mars in 10th is very good for the native; and gives much beneficial results. So good to know that you have Venus in Lagna. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh> > , Vijayanarasimha H Pakka> hpvijaynarasimha@ wrote:> >> > Hi all,> >> > Venus in Lagna does indeed make a person artistic, poetic, very> learned, sensuous, luxury oriented, etc. But it is very important to> also see which is the lagna and are there any aspects on Venus. For> example I have noticed that Venus having some aspect of Mars makes them> good singers (mars signifies throat), even if venus is not in lagna.> Venus in Taurus makes one good at different arts, whereas Venus in Libra> makes one sensuous, and one who loves to have women's company,> ornaments, good clothes, etc. I have Venus in Gemini Lagna. And Venus is> especially good for Gemini lagna persons (can anyone help me in locating> the verse that mentions this). Here, I believe Venus makes the person> extremely philosophical and learned in many areas of study, and most> importantly poetic. This is true in my case, as I am not at all> interested in facial make-ups, or jewellery. But I am very interested in> knowing the truth about the universe, studying many subjects ranging> from astrology to> > computer science to economics and history, I also write poems. Also I> have curly hair and am quite good looking. Regarding women, I like to be> with them, but have my senses under good control (maybe because mercury> is in taurus in 12th house). I havent had any physical relationship till> now (surprisingly), even though I really like to be in love with someone> sincere and beautiful. Venus in my case has pushed me to acquire lots of> knowledge, rather than run behind luxurious things. Venus has also given> me good number of vehicles and other luxuries, but I am not quite> attracted towards them. I have venus in my lagna in almost all> divisional charts (because the degree of venus and lagna is almost> same). Please go thru my chart if you want a case study.> >> > 14-May-1980, 08.35 am, Bangalore.> >> > I am more than happy to reveal my innermost characters (representing> lagna) for study. Hence I would recommend that we study venus not only> in lagna but also the sign of the lagna and any aspects on venus.> >> > Regards,> > Vijay.> >> > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote: Dear All,> > Let us start discussing the effects of Venus in Lagna. The> lawyers/thread-owners for this thread are Vinita ji and Renu ji. They> have the full right to argue in favor of Venus and its power to produce> identifiable results when placed in Lagna. Try to argue against him or> in support of them - validate the results with your own or with the> charts known to you. I will start the discussion wth minimum inputs (fro> Bhrigu sutra)-> > * If Venus is present in lagna the native would be interested in> make-up, cosmetics, new and wonderful cloths, ornaments, women etc. Will> be interested in mathamatics (accountancy?). Will have long life and> will have many good quolities like good education and wealth.> > * If Venus is in Lagna - the native would be fair in color; or may> even have golden color like the wheat. If Venus in lagna and a benefic> in 4th the native will have a four wheeler, even heavy vehicles.> > * If Venus in Lagna is aspected by malefic planets or combust he would> lie, could be a thief, and will cheat others. He may have diseases> caused by the imbalance of Vata and Kapha.> > So, here goes our group - Venus Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the thread of> Renus ji and Vinita ji. :)> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >> >> >> >> >> > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > Search.> >>

Dear Sreenadh ji, You wrote: There is a quote with reads - "Lagne nasti budha sukro, kendre nasti brihaspati Dasame angarako nasti, Jataka kim prayojanam" Meaning, if Mercury and Venus are not present in lagna; if Jupitor is not in Kendara; if Mars is not present in 10th; then what use is with that horoscope?" :) That is very reassuring to me as my chart satisfies all the conditions, except for Jup. I have Venus and Mercury in Lagna and Mars in the 10th! Jupiter is in the 3rd. Thanks for sharing this quote. Regards, KrishnaSreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear Vijay ji,> Regarding women, I like to be with them Sure! Renu ji and Vinita ji would be happy to hear that!! ;=) ==>> Venus is especially good for Gemini lagna persons (can anyone help me in locating the verse > that mentions this). <== I will search for the quote, but without that itself, it is easy to understand. Venus is 5th and 12th lord for Gemini lagna. 5th lordship is positive since it is Trikona; 12th lordship is especially good for Venus because Venus is the significator or many things such as bed pleasure and things like that. :) For Venus in

12th, Mihira tells us the result "Sadhanontye" (If Venus in 12th he would be wealthy). When we are considering the sign alone (here Gemini) Venus having the lordship of 12th house is like 'Venus in 12th'. Thus it turns out that for Gemini lagna the lordship of both 5th and 12th is beneficial for Venus - and so naturally the placement of such a Venus (who has positive results in stock for Gemini lagna) when placed in lagna and thus gets associated with lagna (native) - definitely starts giving those beneficial results; just natural. :) There is a quote with reads - "Lagne nasti budha sukro, kendre nasti brihaspati Dasame angarako nasti, Jataka kim prayojanam" Meaning, if Mercury and Venus are not present in lagna; if Jupitor is not in Kendara; if Mars is not present in 10th; then what use is with that horoscope?" :) Or in other words, the quote states that - * Mercury or Venus present in lagna

is very good for the native; and gives much beneficial results. * Jupiter in Kenda (1-4-7-10) is very good for the native; and gives much beneficial results. * Mars in 10th is very good for the native; and gives much beneficial results. So good to know that you have Venus in Lagna. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh , Vijayanarasimha H Pakka <hpvijaynarasimha wrote:>> Hi all,> > Venus in Lagna does indeed make a person artistic, poetic, very learned, sensuous, luxury oriented, etc. But it is very important to also see which is the lagna and are there any aspects on Venus. For example I have noticed that Venus having some aspect of Mars makes them good singers (mars signifies throat), even if venus is not in lagna. Venus in Taurus makes one good at different arts, whereas Venus in Libra makes one sensuous, and one who

loves to have women's company, ornaments, good clothes, etc. I have Venus in Gemini Lagna. And Venus is especially good for Gemini lagna persons (can anyone help me in locating the verse that mentions this). Here, I believe Venus makes the person extremely philosophical and learned in many areas of study, and most importantly poetic. This is true in my case, as I am not at all interested in facial make-ups, or jewellery. But I am very interested in knowing the truth about the universe, studying many subjects ranging from astrology to> computer science to economics and history, I also write poems. Also I have curly hair and am quite good looking. Regarding women, I like to be with them, but have my senses under good control (maybe because mercury is in taurus in 12th house). I havent had any physical relationship till now (surprisingly), even though I really like to be in love with someone sincere and beautiful. Venus in my case has pushed me to acquire lots of

knowledge, rather than run behind luxurious things. Venus has also given me good number of vehicles and other luxuries, but I am not quite attracted towards them. I have venus in my lagna in almost all divisional charts (because the degree of venus and lagna is almost same). Please go thru my chart if you want a case study.> > 14-May-1980, 08.35 am, Bangalore.> > I am more than happy to reveal my innermost characters (representing lagna) for study. Hence I would recommend that we study venus not only in lagna but also the sign of the lagna and any aspects on venus. > > Regards,> Vijay.> > Sreenadh sreesog wrote: Dear All,> Let us start discussing the effects of Venus in Lagna. The lawyers/thread-owners for this thread are Vinita ji and Renu ji. They have the full right to argue in favor of Venus and its power to produce identifiable results when placed in Lagna. Try to argue against him or in

support of them - validate the results with your own or with the charts known to you. I will start the discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)-> * If Venus is present in lagna the native would be interested in make-up, cosmetics, new and wonderful cloths, ornaments, women etc. Will be interested in mathamatics (accountancy?). Will have long life and will have many good quolities like good education and wealth.> * If Venus is in Lagna - the native would be fair in color; or may even have golden color like the wheat. If Venus in lagna and a benefic in 4th the native will have a four wheeler, even heavy vehicles. > * If Venus in Lagna is aspected by malefic planets or combust he would lie, could be a thief, and will cheat others. He may have diseases caused by the imbalance of Vata and Kapha. > So, here goes our group - Venus Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the thread of Renus ji and Vinita ji. :)> Love and regards,>

Sreenadh> > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Venus in Gemini in lagna is praiseworthy, as Sreenadhji has already explained. In your case it is even better placed as it is in parivartan with LL mercury who is in 12H.Two kendra lords, both benefics, in exchange will give you good results regarding these houses. Do you have a good voice and good speech also?

Mercury is for Education, Mathematics, Knowledge, Speech, writing, Green color, astrology and astronomy, Commerce, Skin, Vishnu, Puranas or major epics, Grammar, maternal uncle, yantras, self control, etc. So go ahead and mix venus and mercury and there you are... Most of the significations may tally in your case as other influences on these two planets are minimum. loveNeelam

On 22/01/2008, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

Dear Vijay ji,> Regarding women, I like to be with them

Sure! Renu ji and Vinita ji would be happy to hear that!! ;=) ==>> Venus is especially good for Gemini lagna persons (can anyone help me in locating the verse > that mentions this). <== I will search for the quote, but without that itself, it is easy to understand. Venus is 5th and 12th lord for Gemini lagna. 5th lordship is positive since it is Trikona; 12th lordship is especially good for Venus because Venus is the significator or many things such as bed pleasure and things like that. :) For Venus in 12th, Mihira tells us the result " Sadhanontye " (If Venus in 12th he would be wealthy). When we are considering the sign alone (here Gemini) Venus having the lordship of 12th house is like 'Venus in 12th'. Thus it turns out that for Gemini lagna the lordship of both 5th and 12th is beneficial for Venus - and so naturally the placement of such a Venus (who has positive results in stock for Gemini lagna) when placed in lagna and thus gets associated with lagna (native) - definitely starts giving those beneficial results; just natural. :)

There is a quote with reads - " Lagne nasti budha sukro, kendre nasti brihaspati Dasame angarako nasti, Jataka kim prayojanam " Meaning, if Mercury and Venus are not present in lagna; if Jupitor is not in Kendara; if Mars is not present in 10th; then what use is with that horoscope? " :) Or in other words, the quote states that - * Mercury or Venus present in lagna is very good for the native; and gives much beneficial results. * Jupiter in Kenda (1-4-7-10) is very good for the native; and gives much beneficial results.

* Mars in 10th is very good for the native; and gives much beneficial results. So good to know that you have Venus in Lagna. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh

, Vijayanarasimha H Pakka <hpvijaynarasimha wrote:>> Hi all,> > Venus in Lagna does indeed make a person artistic, poetic, very learned, sensuous, luxury oriented, etc. But it is very important to also see which is the lagna and are there any aspects on Venus. For example I have noticed that Venus having some aspect of Mars makes them good singers (mars signifies throat), even if venus is not in lagna. Venus in Taurus makes one good at different arts, whereas Venus in Libra makes one sensuous, and one who loves to have women's company, ornaments, good clothes, etc. I have Venus in Gemini Lagna. And Venus is especially good for Gemini lagna persons (can anyone help me in locating the verse that mentions this). Here, I believe Venus makes the person extremely philosophical and learned in many areas of study, and most importantly poetic. This is true in my case, as I am not at all interested in facial make-ups, or jewellery. But I am very interested in knowing the truth about the universe, studying many subjects ranging from astrology to

> computer science to economics and history, I also write poems. Also I have curly hair and am quite good looking. Regarding women, I like to be with them, but have my senses under good control (maybe because mercury is in taurus in 12th house). I havent had any physical relationship till now (surprisingly), even though I really like to be in love with someone sincere and beautiful. Venus in my case has pushed me to acquire lots of knowledge, rather than run behind luxurious things. Venus has also given me good number of vehicles and other luxuries, but I am not quite attracted towards them. I have venus in my lagna in almost all divisional charts (because the degree of venus and lagna is almost same). Please go thru my chart if you want a case study.

> > 14-May-1980, 08.35 am, Bangalore.> > I am more than happy to reveal my innermost characters (representing lagna) for study. Hence I would recommend that we study venus not only in lagna but also the sign of the lagna and any aspects on venus. > > Regards,> Vijay.> > Sreenadh sreesog wrote: Dear All,> Let us start discussing the effects of Venus in Lagna. The lawyers/thread-owners for this thread are Vinita ji and Renu ji. They have the full right to argue in favor of Venus and its power to produce identifiable results when placed in Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of them - validate the results with your own or with the charts known to you. I will start the discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)-

> * If Venus is present in lagna the native would be interested in make-up, cosmetics, new and wonderful cloths, ornaments, women etc. Will be interested in mathamatics (accountancy?). Will have long life and will have many good quolities like good education and wealth.

> * If Venus is in Lagna - the native would be fair in color; or may even have golden color like the wheat. If Venus in lagna and a benefic in 4th the native will have a four wheeler, even heavy vehicles. > * If Venus in Lagna is aspected by malefic planets or combust he would lie, could be a thief, and will cheat others. He may have diseases caused by the imbalance of Vata and Kapha. > So, here goes our group - Venus Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the thread of Renus ji and Vinita ji. :)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > > > > >

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.>

Dear Vijay ji, You got an excellent Rajayoga - the mutual exchange between 12th lord Venus and lagna lord Mercury for Gemini lagna produces a raja yoga (the exact reference I don’t remember). Any way considering Ve as the 5th lord and lagna as a Kendra also an exchange between them is Rajayoga. :) Sun exalted; 4 planets (including Ra) in 4th; Ke in 9th giving special interest in spirituality - overall a good horoscope; Amavasi birth gives interest in the occult as well. Any way the weak points are - * 2nd lord Moon weak due to Amavasi; Gk in 2nd - could cause problems with economy, mother's health and so on. Suffered enough already in 1990 to 2000 period. * 9th lord Saturn in the sign of Sun along with Ra; Ke in 9th - good for spirituality but could cause problems in getting worldly success in silver spoon; you will have to fight to win the merit and reap success. * Now Rahu dasa running - Rahu in 3rd will give raja yoga - even though through hurdles. Any way, excellent horoscope pointing to an eventful life with enough suffering and enough happiness - enjoy! An individual with much responsibility and co-borns; Must have suffered due to 9th house ( luck/father/punya). 4th (maternal home/home) seems to have under went a change - a turbulent period. Anyway, all the best - with you all success - as a writer as well. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh , Vijayanarasimha H Pakka <hpvijaynarasimha wrote:>> Hi all,> > Venus in Lagna does indeed make a person artistic, poetic, very learned, sensuous, luxury oriented, etc. But it is very important to also see which is the lagna and are there any aspects on Venus. For example I have noticed that Venus having some aspect of Mars makes them good singers (mars signifies throat), even if venus is not in lagna. Venus in Taurus makes one good at different arts, whereas Venus in Libra makes one sensuous, and one who loves to have women's company, ornaments, good clothes, etc. I have Venus in Gemini Lagna. And Venus is especially good for Gemini lagna persons (can anyone help me in locating the verse that mentions this). Here, I believe Venus makes the person extremely philosophical and learned in many areas of study, and most importantly poetic. This is true in my case, as I am not at all interested in facial make-ups, or jewellery. But I am very interested in knowing the truth about the universe, studying many subjects ranging from astrology to> computer science to economics and history, I also write poems. Also I have curly hair and am quite good looking. Regarding women, I like to be with them, but have my senses under good control (maybe because mercury is in taurus in 12th house). I havent had any physical relationship till now (surprisingly), even though I really like to be in love with someone sincere and beautiful. Venus in my case has pushed me to acquire lots of knowledge, rather than run behind luxurious things. Venus has also given me good number of vehicles and other luxuries, but I am not quite attracted towards them. I have venus in my lagna in almost all divisional charts (because the degree of venus and lagna is almost same). Please go thru my chart if you want a case study.> > 14-May-1980, 08.35 am, Bangalore.> > I am more than happy to reveal my innermost characters (representing lagna) for study. Hence I would recommend that we study venus not only in lagna but also the sign of the lagna and any aspects on venus. > > Regards,> Vijay.> > Sreenadh sreesog wrote: Dear All,> Let us start discussing the effects of Venus in Lagna. The lawyers/thread-owners for this thread are Vinita ji and Renu ji. They have the full right to argue in favor of Venus and its power to produce identifiable results when placed in Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of them - validate the results with your own or with the charts known to you. I will start the discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)-> * If Venus is present in lagna the native would be interested in make-up, cosmetics, new and wonderful cloths, ornaments, women etc. Will be interested in mathamatics (accountancy?). Will have long life and will have many good quolities like good education and wealth.> * If Venus is in Lagna - the native would be fair in color; or may even have golden color like the wheat. If Venus in lagna and a benefic in 4th the native will have a four wheeler, even heavy vehicles. > * If Venus in Lagna is aspected by malefic planets or combust he would lie, could be a thief, and will cheat others. He may have diseases caused by the imbalance of Vata and Kapha. > So, here goes our group - Venus Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the thread of Renus ji and Vinita ji. :)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.>

Dear Krishna ji, Lol... Good to here that. :) But for sure being well active in shares etc even though not in Kendra your Jupiter would be well placed. ;) Note: Also from your enthusiasm today it seems that, even yesterday's share market crash didn't affect you - and Jupiter is well. :=) All the best. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:

Re: Re: Venus (Thread owners - Renu ji and Vinita ji)

Dear Sreenadh ji,

You wrote:

There is a quote with reads - "Lagne nasti budha sukro, kendre nasti brihaspati Dasame angarako nasti, Jataka kim prayojanam" Meaning, if Mercury and Venus are not present in lagna; if Jupitor is not in Kendara; if Mars is not present in 10th; then what use is with that horoscope?" :)

That is very reassuring to me as my chart satisfies all the conditions, except for Jup. I have Venus and Mercury in Lagna and Mars in the 10th! Jupiter is in the 3rd. Thanks for sharing this quote.

Regards,

KrishnaSreenadh <sreesog wrote:

Dear Vijay ji,> Regarding women, I like to be with them Sure! Renu ji and Vinita ji would be happy to hear that!! ;=) ==>> Venus is especially good for Gemini lagna persons (can anyone help me in locating the verse > that mentions this). <== I will search for the quote, but without that itself, it is easy to understand. Venus is 5th and 12th lord for Gemini lagna. 5th lordship is positive since it is Trikona; 12th lordship is especially good for Venus because Venus is the significator or many things such as bed pleasure and things like that. :) For Venus in 12th, Mihira tells us the result "Sadhanontye" (If Venus in 12th he would be wealthy). When we are considering the sign alone (here Gemini) Venus having the lordship of 12th house is like 'Venus in 12th'. Thus it turns out that for Gemini lagna the lordship of both 5th and 12th is beneficial for Venus - and so naturally the placement of such a Venus (who has positive results in stock for Gemini lagna) when placed in lagna and thus gets associated with lagna (native) - definitely starts giving those beneficial results; just natural. :) There is a quote with reads - "Lagne nasti budha sukro, kendre nasti brihaspati Dasame angarako nasti, Jataka kim prayojanam" Meaning, if Mercury and Venus are not present in lagna; if Jupitor is not in Kendara; if Mars is not present in 10th; then what use is with that horoscope?" :) Or in other words, the quote states that - * Mercury or Venus present in lagna is very good for the native; and gives much beneficial results. * Jupiter in Kenda (1-4-7-10) is very good for the native; and gives much beneficial results. * Mars in 10th is very good for the native; and gives much beneficial results. So good to know that you have Venus in Lagna. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh> > , Vijayanarasimha H Pakka hpvijaynarasimha@ wrote:> >> > Hi all,> > > > Venus in Lagna does indeed make a person artistic, poetic, very learned, sensuous, luxury oriented, etc. But it is very important to also see which is the lagna and are there any aspects on Venus. For example I have noticed that Venus having some aspect of Mars makes them good singers (mars signifies throat), even if venus is not in lagna. Venus in Taurus makes one good at different arts, whereas Venus in Libra makes one sensuous, and one who loves to have women's company, ornaments, good clothes, etc. I have Venus in Gemini Lagna. And Venus is especially good for Gemini lagna persons (can anyone help me in locating the verse that mentions this). Here, I believe Venus makes the person extremely philosophical and learned in many areas of study, and most importantly poetic. This is true in my case, as I am not at all interested in facial make-ups, or jewellery. But I am very interested in knowing the truth about the universe, studying many subjects ranging from astrology to> > computer science to economics and history, I also write poems. Also I have curly hair and am quite good looking. Regarding women, I like to be with them, but have my senses under good control (maybe because mercury is in taurus in 12th house). I havent had any physical relationship till now (surprisingly), even though I really like to be in love with someone sincere and beautiful. Venus in my case has pushed me to acquire lots of knowledge, rather than run behind luxurious things. Venus has also given me good number of vehicles and other luxuries, but I am not quite attracted towards them. I have venus in my lagna in almost all divisional charts (because the degree of venus and lagna is almost same). Please go thru my chart if you want a case study.> > > > 14-May-1980, 08.35 am, Bangalore.> > > > I am more than happy to reveal my innermost characters (representing lagna) for study. Hence I would recommend that we study venus not only in lagna but also the sign of the lagna and any aspects on venus. > > > > Regards,> > Vijay.> > > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote: Dear All,> > Let us start discussing the effects of Venus in Lagna. The lawyers/thread-owners for this thread are Vinita ji and Renu ji. They have the full right to argue in favor of Venus and its power to produce identifiable results when placed in Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of them - validate the results with your own or with the charts known to you. I will start the discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)-> > * If Venus is present in lagna the native would be interested in make-up, cosmetics, new and wonderful cloths, ornaments, women etc. Will be interested in mathamatics (accountancy?). Will have long life and will have many good quolities like good education and wealth.> > * If Venus is in Lagna - the native would be fair in color; or may even have golden color like the wheat. If Venus in lagna and a benefic in 4th the native will have a four wheeler, even heavy vehicles. > > * If Venus in Lagna is aspected by malefic planets or combust he would lie, could be a thief, and will cheat others. He may have diseases caused by the imbalance of Vata and Kapha. > > So, here goes our group - Venus Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the thread of Renus ji and Vinita ji. :)> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.> >> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Dear Krishnaji,

That is very surprising:

Mars in 10th: You have a very successful career

Mercury and Venus in lagna: Good

but Jupiter in 3rd house is not so good:

Saravali says:

" If Jupiter occupies the 3rd, the native will be greatly humiliated,

be vile, ever successful, will have digestive deficiencies, be

defeated by women and be sinful in acts. "

Of course, these must be cancelled I guess in your horoscope by other

placements

regards

kiran

, " Sreenadh "

<sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Krishna ji,

> Lol... Good to here that. :) But for sure being well active in

shares

> etc even though not in Kendra your Jupiter would be well placed. ;)

> Note: Also from your enthusiasm today it seems that, even

yesterday's

> share market crash didn't affect you - and Jupiter is well. :=) All the

> best. :)

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , Krishnamurthy

> Seetharama <krishna_1998@> wrote:

> Re: Re: Venus (Thread owners - Renu ji and

> Vinita ji)

> Dear Sreenadh ji, You wrote: There is a quote with reads -

> " Lagne nasti budha sukro, kendre nasti brihaspati

> Dasame angarako nasti, Jataka kim prayojanam "

> Meaning, if Mercury and Venus are not present in lagna; if Jupitor is

> not in Kendara; if Mars is not present in 10th; then what use is with

> that horoscope? " :)

> That is very reassuring to me as my chart satisfies all the conditions,

> except for Jup. I have Venus and Mercury in Lagna and Mars in the 10th!

> Jupiter is in the 3rd. Thanks for sharing this quote. Regards, Krishna

>

> Sreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear Vijay ji,

> > Regarding women, I like to be with them

> Sure! Renu ji and Vinita ji would be happy to hear that!! ;=)

> ==>

> > Venus is especially good for Gemini lagna persons (can anyone help me

> in locating the verse

> > that mentions this).

> <==

> I will search for the quote, but without that itself, it is easy to

> understand. Venus is 5th and 12th lord for Gemini lagna. 5th lordship

> is positive since it is Trikona; 12th lordship is especially good for

> Venus because Venus is the significator or many things such as bed

> pleasure and things like that. :) For Venus in 12th, Mihira tells us the

> result " Sadhanontye " (If Venus in 12th he would be wealthy). When we are

> considering the sign alone (here Gemini) Venus having the lordship of

> 12th house is like 'Venus in 12th'. Thus it turns out that for Gemini

> lagna the lordship of both 5th and 12th is beneficial for Venus - and so

> naturally the placement of such a Venus (who has positive results in

> stock for Gemini lagna) when placed in lagna and thus gets associated

> with lagna (native) - definitely starts giving those beneficial results;

> just natural. :)

> There is a quote with reads -

> Meaning, if Mercury and Venus are not present in lagna; if Jupitor is

> not in Kendara; if Mars is not present in 10th; then what use is with

> that horoscope? " :)

> Or in other words, the quote states that -

> * Mercury or Venus present in lagna is very good for the native; and

> gives much beneficial results.

> * Jupiter in Kenda (1-4-7-10) is very good for the native; and gives

> much beneficial results.

> * Mars in 10th is very good for the native; and gives much beneficial

> results.

> So good to know that you have Venus in Lagna. :)

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

> >

> > , Vijayanarasimha H

> Pakka hpvijaynarasimha@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Hi all,

> > >

> > > Venus in Lagna does indeed make a person artistic, poetic, very

> learned, sensuous, luxury oriented, etc. But it is very important to

> also see which is the lagna and are there any aspects on Venus. For

> example I have noticed that Venus having some aspect of Mars makes them

> good singers (mars signifies throat), even if venus is not in lagna.

> Venus in Taurus makes one good at different arts, whereas Venus in Libra

> makes one sensuous, and one who loves to have women's company,

> ornaments, good clothes, etc. I have Venus in Gemini Lagna. And Venus is

> especially good for Gemini lagna persons (can anyone help me in locating

> the verse that mentions this). Here, I believe Venus makes the person

> extremely philosophical and learned in many areas of study, and most

> importantly poetic. This is true in my case, as I am not at all

> interested in facial make-ups, or jewellery. But I am very interested in

> knowing the truth about the universe, studying many subjects ranging

> from astrology to

> > > computer science to economics and history, I also write poems. Also

> I have curly hair and am quite good looking. Regarding women, I like to

> be with them, but have my senses under good control (maybe because

> mercury is in taurus in 12th house). I havent had any physical

> relationship till now (surprisingly), even though I really like to be in

> love with someone sincere and beautiful. Venus in my case has pushed me

> to acquire lots of knowledge, rather than run behind luxurious things.

> Venus has also given me good number of vehicles and other luxuries, but

> I am not quite attracted towards them. I have venus in my lagna in

> almost all divisional charts (because the degree of venus and lagna is

> almost same). Please go thru my chart if you want a case study.

> > >

> > > 14-May-1980, 08.35 am, Bangalore.

> > >

> > > I am more than happy to reveal my innermost characters (representing

> lagna) for study. Hence I would recommend that we study venus not only

> in lagna but also the sign of the lagna and any aspects on venus.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Vijay.

> > >

> > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote: Dear All,

> > > Let us start discussing the effects of Venus in Lagna. The

> lawyers/thread-owners for this thread are Vinita ji and Renu ji. They

> have the full right to argue in favor of Venus and its power to produce

> identifiable results when placed in Lagna. Try to argue against him or

> in support of them - validate the results with your own or with the

> charts known to you. I will start the discussion wth minimum inputs (fro

> Bhrigu sutra)-

> > > * If Venus is present in lagna the native would be interested in

> make-up, cosmetics, new and wonderful cloths, ornaments, women etc. Will

> be interested in mathamatics (accountancy?). Will have long life and

> will have many good quolities like good education and wealth.

> > > * If Venus is in Lagna - the native would be fair in color; or may

> even have golden color like the wheat. If Venus in lagna and a benefic

> in 4th the native will have a four wheeler, even heavy vehicles.

> > > * If Venus in Lagna is aspected by malefic planets or combust he

> would lie, could be a thief, and will cheat others. He may have diseases

> caused by the imbalance of Vata and Kapha.

> > > So, here goes our group - Venus Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the thread of

> Renus ji and Vinita ji. :)

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

> Search.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> >

>

Dear Krishna-ji,

Is Mer or Venus ur 3rd or 6th. lord?

Just curious!

Thanks

Souvik

, Krishnamurthy

Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

> You wrote:

>

> Meaning, if Mercury and Venus are not present in lagna; if

Jupitor is not in Kendara; if Mars is not present in 10th; then what

use is with that horoscope? " :)

>

> That is very reassuring to me as my chart satisfies all the

conditions, except for Jup. I have Venus and Mercury in Lagna and

Mars in the 10th! Jupiter is in the 3rd. Thanks for sharing this

quote.

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

> Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

> Dear Vijay ji,

> > Regarding women, I like to be with them

> Sure! Renu ji and Vinita ji would be happy to hear that!! ;=)

> ==>

> > Venus is especially good for Gemini lagna persons (can anyone

help me in locating the verse

> > that mentions this).

> <==

> I will search for the quote, but without that itself, it is easy

to understand. Venus is 5th and 12th lord for Gemini lagna. 5th

lordship is positive since it is Trikona; 12th lordship is

especially good for Venus because Venus is the significator or many

things such as bed pleasure and things like that. :) For Venus in

12th, Mihira tells us the result " Sadhanontye " (If Venus in 12th he

would be wealthy). When we are considering the sign alone (here

Gemini) Venus having the lordship of 12th house is like 'Venus in

12th'. Thus it turns out that for Gemini lagna the lordship of both

5th and 12th is beneficial for Venus - and so naturally the

placement of such a Venus (who has positive results in stock for

Gemini lagna) when placed in lagna and thus gets associated with

lagna (native) - definitely starts giving those beneficial results;

just natural. :)

> Meaning, if Mercury and Venus are not present in lagna; if

Jupitor is not in Kendara; if Mars is not present in 10th; then what

use is with that horoscope? " :)

> Or in other words, the quote states that -

> * Mercury or Venus present in lagna is very good for the native;

and gives much beneficial results.

> * Jupiter in Kenda (1-4-7-10) is very good for the native; and

gives much beneficial results.

> * Mars in 10th is very good for the native; and gives much

beneficial results.

> So good to know that you have Venus in Lagna. :)

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , Vijayanarasimha H

Pakka <hpvijaynarasimha@> wrote:

> >

> > Hi all,

> >

> > Venus in Lagna does indeed make a person artistic, poetic, very

learned, sensuous, luxury oriented, etc. But it is very important to

also see which is the lagna and are there any aspects on Venus. For

example I have noticed that Venus having some aspect of Mars makes

them good singers (mars signifies throat), even if venus is not in

lagna. Venus in Taurus makes one good at different arts, whereas

Venus in Libra makes one sensuous, and one who loves to have women's

company, ornaments, good clothes, etc. I have Venus in Gemini Lagna.

And Venus is especially good for Gemini lagna persons (can anyone

help me in locating the verse that mentions this). Here, I believe

Venus makes the person extremely philosophical and learned in many

areas of study, and most importantly poetic. This is true in my

case, as I am not at all interested in facial make-ups, or

jewellery. But I am very interested in knowing the truth about the

universe, studying many subjects ranging from astrology to

> > computer science to economics and history, I also write poems.

Also I have curly hair and am quite good looking. Regarding women, I

like to be with them, but have my senses under good control (maybe

because mercury is in taurus in 12th house). I havent had any

physical relationship till now (surprisingly), even though I really

like to be in love with someone sincere and beautiful. Venus in my

case has pushed me to acquire lots of knowledge, rather than run

behind luxurious things. Venus has also given me good number of

vehicles and other luxuries, but I am not quite attracted towards

them. I have venus in my lagna in almost all divisional charts

(because the degree of venus and lagna is almost same). Please go

thru my chart if you want a case study.

> >

> > 14-May-1980, 08.35 am, Bangalore.

> >

> > I am more than happy to reveal my innermost characters

(representing lagna) for study. Hence I would recommend that we

study venus not only in lagna but also the sign of the lagna and any

aspects on venus.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Vijay.

> >

> > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote: Dear All,

> > Let us start discussing the effects of Venus in Lagna. The

lawyers/thread-owners for this thread are Vinita ji and Renu ji.

They have the full right to argue in favor of Venus and its power to

produce identifiable results when placed in Lagna. Try to argue

against him or in support of them - validate the results with your

own or with the charts known to you. I will start the discussion wth

minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)-

> > * If Venus is present in lagna the native would be interested in

make-up, cosmetics, new and wonderful cloths, ornaments, women etc.

Will be interested in mathamatics (accountancy?). Will have long

life and will have many good quolities like good education and

wealth.

> > * If Venus is in Lagna - the native would be fair in color; or

may even have golden color like the wheat. If Venus in lagna and a

benefic in 4th the native will have a four wheeler, even heavy

vehicles.

> > * If Venus in Lagna is aspected by malefic planets or combust he

would lie, could be a thief, and will cheat others. He may have

diseases caused by the imbalance of Vata and Kapha.

> > So, here goes our group - Venus Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the

thread of Renus ji and Vinita ji. :)

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.

> >

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

Dear Souvik ji, I have Leo lagna, Venus is 3rd lord. I can guess why you are enquiring about 3rd lord. But, could not make out why you were enquiring about 6th lord? What were you aiming at? Regards, KrishnaSouvik Dutta <explore_vulcan wrote: Dear Krishna-ji,Is Mer or Venus ur 3rd or 6th. lord?Just curious!ThanksSouvik , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> > You wrote:> > There is a quote with reads -> "Lagne nasti budha sukro, kendre nasti brihaspati> Dasame angarako nasti, Jataka kim prayojanam" > Meaning, if Mercury and Venus are not present in lagna; if Jupitor is not in Kendara; if Mars is not present in 10th; then what use is with that horoscope?" :) > > That is very reassuring to me as my chart satisfies all the conditions, except for Jup. I have Venus and Mercury in Lagna and Mars in the 10th! Jupiter is in the 3rd. Thanks for sharing this quote.> > Regards,> Krishna> > Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:> Dear Vijay ji,> > Regarding women, I like to be with them

> Sure! Renu ji and Vinita ji would be happy to hear that!! ;=) > ==>> > Venus is especially good for Gemini lagna persons (can anyone help me in locating the verse > > that mentions this). > <==> I will search for the quote, but without that itself, it is easy to understand. Venus is 5th and 12th lord for Gemini lagna. 5th lordship is positive since it is Trikona; 12th lordship is especially good for Venus because Venus is the significator or many things such as bed pleasure and things like that. :) For Venus in 12th, Mihira tells us the result "Sadhanontye" (If Venus in 12th he would be wealthy). When we are considering the sign alone (here Gemini) Venus having the lordship of 12th house is like 'Venus in 12th'. Thus it turns out that for Gemini lagna the lordship of both 5th and 12th is beneficial for Venus - and so naturally the placement of such a Venus (who has positive

results in stock for Gemini lagna) when placed in lagna and thus gets associated with lagna (native) - definitely starts giving those beneficial results; just natural. :)> There is a quote with reads -> "Lagne nasti budha sukro, kendre nasti brihaspati> Dasame angarako nasti, Jataka kim prayojanam" > Meaning, if Mercury and Venus are not present in lagna; if Jupitor is not in Kendara; if Mars is not present in 10th; then what use is with that horoscope?" :) > Or in other words, the quote states that -> * Mercury or Venus present in lagna is very good for the native; and gives much beneficial results.> * Jupiter in Kenda (1-4-7-10) is very good for the native; and gives much beneficial results.> * Mars in 10th is very good for the native; and gives much beneficial results.> So good to know that you have Venus in Lagna. :)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> >

, Vijayanarasimha H Pakka <hpvijaynarasimha@> wrote:> >> > Hi all,> > > > Venus in Lagna does indeed make a person artistic, poetic, very learned, sensuous, luxury oriented, etc. But it is very important to also see which is the lagna and are there any aspects on Venus. For example I have noticed that Venus having some aspect of Mars makes them good singers (mars signifies throat), even if venus is not in lagna. Venus in Taurus makes one good at different arts, whereas Venus in Libra makes one sensuous, and one who loves to have women's company, ornaments, good clothes, etc. I have Venus in Gemini Lagna. And Venus is especially good for Gemini lagna persons (can anyone help me in locating the verse that mentions this). Here, I believe Venus makes the

person extremely philosophical and learned in many areas of study, and most importantly poetic. This is true in my case, as I am not at all interested in facial make-ups, or jewellery. But I am very interested in knowing the truth about the universe, studying many subjects ranging from astrology to> > computer science to economics and history, I also write poems. Also I have curly hair and am quite good looking. Regarding women, I like to be with them, but have my senses under good control (maybe because mercury is in taurus in 12th house). I havent had any physical relationship till now (surprisingly), even though I really like to be in love with someone sincere and beautiful. Venus in my case has pushed me to acquire lots of knowledge, rather than run behind luxurious things. Venus has also given me good number of vehicles and other luxuries, but I am not quite attracted towards them. I have venus in my

lagna in almost all divisional charts (because the degree of venus and lagna is almost same). Please go thru my chart if you want a case study.> > > > 14-May-1980, 08.35 am, Bangalore.> > > > I am more than happy to reveal my innermost characters (representing lagna) for study. Hence I would recommend that we study venus not only in lagna but also the sign of the lagna and any aspects on venus. > > > > Regards,> > Vijay.> > > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote: Dear All,> > Let us start discussing the effects of Venus in Lagna. The lawyers/thread-owners for this thread are Vinita ji and Renu ji. They have the full right to argue in favor of Venus and its power to produce identifiable results when placed in Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of them - validate the results with your own or with the charts known to you. I will

start the discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)-> > * If Venus is present in lagna the native would be interested in make-up, cosmetics, new and wonderful cloths, ornaments, women etc. Will be interested in mathamatics (accountancy?). Will have long life and will have many good quolities like good education and wealth.> > * If Venus is in Lagna - the native would be fair in color; or may even have golden color like the wheat. If Venus in lagna and a benefic in 4th the native will have a four wheeler, even heavy vehicles. > > * If Venus in Lagna is aspected by malefic planets or combust he would lie, could be a thief, and will cheat others. He may have diseases caused by the imbalance of Vata and Kapha. > > So, here goes our group - Venus Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the thread of Renus ji and Vinita ji. :)> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.> >> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Dear Sreenadh-ji,

I hope someday you will also include the following varieties too.

1) Lagna vacant but have aspects from planets

2) lagna vacant and no aspects.

Regards

Chakraborty

Sreenadh [sreesog]Tuesday, January 22, 2008 11:30 AM Subject: Venus (Thread owners - Renu ji and Vinita ji)

Dear All, Let us start discussing the effects of Venus in Lagna. The lawyers/thread-owners for this thread are Vinita ji and Renu ji. They have the full right to argue in favor of Venus and its power to produce identifiable results when placed in Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of them - validate the results with your own or with the charts known to you. I will start the discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)- * If Venus is present in lagna the native would be interested in make-up, cosmetics, new and wonderful cloths, ornaments, women etc. Will be interested in mathamatics (accountancy?). Will have long life and will have many good quolities like good education and wealth. * If Venus is in Lagna - the native would be fair in color; or may even have golden color like the wheat. If Venus in lagna and a benefic in 4th the native will have a four wheeler, even heavy vehicles. * If Venus in Lagna is aspected by malefic planets or combust he would lie, could be a thief, and will cheat others. He may have diseases caused by the imbalance of Vata and Kapha. So, here goes our group - Venus Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the thread of Renus ji and Vinita ji. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Chakraborty ji, Good suggestion. We can think of it later. But what does it has to do with Venus in Lagna? Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh-ji,> > I hope someday you will also include the following varieties too.> > 1) Lagna vacant but have aspects from planets> 2) lagna vacant and no aspects.> > Regards> > Chakraborty> > Sreenadh [sreesog]> Tuesday, January 22, 2008 11:30 AM> > Venus (Thread owners - Renu ji and> Vinita ji)> > > > Dear All,> Let us start discussing the effects of Venus in Lagna. The> lawyers/thread-owners for this thread are Vinita ji and Renu ji. They have> the full right to argue in favor of Venus and its power to produce> identifiable results when placed in Lagna. Try to argue against him or in> support of them - validate the results with your own or with the charts> known to you. I will start the discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu> sutra)-> * If Venus is present in lagna the native would be interested in make-up,> cosmetics, new and wonderful cloths, ornaments, women etc. Will be> interested in mathamatics (accountancy?). Will have long life and will have> many good quolities like good education and wealth.> * If Venus is in Lagna - the native would be fair in color; or may even> have golden color like the wheat. If Venus in lagna and a benefic in 4th the> native will have a four wheeler, even heavy vehicles. > * If Venus in Lagna is aspected by malefic planets or combust he would> lie, could be a thief, and will cheat others. He may have diseases caused by> the imbalance of Vata and Kapha. > So, here goes our group - Venus Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the thread of Renus> ji and Vinita ji. :)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>

Let us analyze Venus in Lagna in detail:

* Venus is in lagna will give two results for sure:

- Benefic in Lagna

- Benefic aspect of 7th house

So good complexion/body/intelligence/birth in good family are given.

Also good married life, travel and good business partners can be indicated

* What additional results can we derive?

Venus governs potency, semen, is a female, has watery element

(imaginative, creative), is a Brahmana (learned) and is rajaasik.

What things are also signified by 1st house and will be magnified?

- A very good looking woman

- Male capable of attracting many good looking women

- Women fond of the man in bed

- Imaginative and Creative Intelligence (Head = Lagna)

Regards

Kiran

> >

> > Sreenadh <sreesog@> wrote:

> > Dear Vijay ji,

> > > Regarding women, I like to be with them

> > Sure! Renu ji and Vinita ji would be happy to hear that!! ;=)

> > ==>

> > > Venus is especially good for Gemini lagna persons (can anyone

> help me in locating the verse

> > > that mentions this).

> > <==

> > I will search for the quote, but without that itself, it is easy

> to understand. Venus is 5th and 12th lord for Gemini lagna. 5th

> lordship is positive since it is Trikona; 12th lordship is

> especially good for Venus because Venus is the significator or many

> things such as bed pleasure and things like that. :) For Venus in

> 12th, Mihira tells us the result " Sadhanontye " (If Venus in 12th he

> would be wealthy). When we are considering the sign alone (here

> Gemini) Venus having the lordship of 12th house is like 'Venus in

> 12th'. Thus it turns out that for Gemini lagna the lordship of both

> 5th and 12th is beneficial for Venus - and so naturally the

> placement of such a Venus (who has positive results in stock for

> Gemini lagna) when placed in lagna and thus gets associated with

> lagna (native) - definitely starts giving those beneficial results;

> just natural. :)

> > There is a quote with reads -

> > " Lagne nasti budha sukro, kendre nasti brihaspati

> > Dasame angarako nasti, Jataka kim prayojanam "

> > Meaning, if Mercury and Venus are not present in lagna; if

> Jupitor is not in Kendara; if Mars is not present in 10th; then what

> use is with that horoscope? " :)

> > Or in other words, the quote states that -

> > * Mercury or Venus present in lagna is very good for the native;

> and gives much beneficial results.

> > * Jupiter in Kenda (1-4-7-10) is very good for the native; and

> gives much beneficial results.

> > * Mars in 10th is very good for the native; and gives much

> beneficial results.

> > So good to know that you have Venus in Lagna. :)

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > , Vijayanarasimha H

> Pakka <hpvijaynarasimha@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hi all,

> > >

> > > Venus in Lagna does indeed make a person artistic, poetic, very

> learned, sensuous, luxury oriented, etc. But it is very important to

> also see which is the lagna and are there any aspects on Venus. For

> example I have noticed that Venus having some aspect of Mars makes

> them good singers (mars signifies throat), even if venus is not in

> lagna. Venus in Taurus makes one good at different arts, whereas

> Venus in Libra makes one sensuous, and one who loves to have women's

> company, ornaments, good clothes, etc. I have Venus in Gemini Lagna.

> And Venus is especially good for Gemini lagna persons (can anyone

> help me in locating the verse that mentions this). Here, I believe

> Venus makes the person extremely philosophical and learned in many

> areas of study, and most importantly poetic. This is true in my

> case, as I am not at all interested in facial make-ups, or

> jewellery. But I am very interested in knowing the truth about the

> universe, studying many subjects ranging from astrology to

> > > computer science to economics and history, I also write poems.

> Also I have curly hair and am quite good looking. Regarding women, I

> like to be with them, but have my senses under good control (maybe

> because mercury is in taurus in 12th house). I havent had any

> physical relationship till now (surprisingly), even though I really

> like to be in love with someone sincere and beautiful. Venus in my

> case has pushed me to acquire lots of knowledge, rather than run

> behind luxurious things. Venus has also given me good number of

> vehicles and other luxuries, but I am not quite attracted towards

> them. I have venus in my lagna in almost all divisional charts

> (because the degree of venus and lagna is almost same). Please go

> thru my chart if you want a case study.

> > >

> > > 14-May-1980, 08.35 am, Bangalore.

> > >

> > > I am more than happy to reveal my innermost characters

> (representing lagna) for study. Hence I would recommend that we

> study venus not only in lagna but also the sign of the lagna and any

> aspects on venus.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Vijay.

> > >

> > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote: Dear All,

> > > Let us start discussing the effects of Venus in Lagna. The

> lawyers/thread-owners for this thread are Vinita ji and Renu ji.

> They have the full right to argue in favor of Venus and its power to

> produce identifiable results when placed in Lagna. Try to argue

> against him or in support of them - validate the results with your

> own or with the charts known to you. I will start the discussion wth

> minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)-

> > > * If Venus is present in lagna the native would be interested in

> make-up, cosmetics, new and wonderful cloths, ornaments, women etc.

> Will be interested in mathamatics (accountancy?). Will have long

> life and will have many good quolities like good education and

> wealth.

> > > * If Venus is in Lagna - the native would be fair in color; or

> may even have golden color like the wheat. If Venus in lagna and a

> benefic in 4th the native will have a four wheeler, even heavy

> vehicles.

> > > * If Venus in Lagna is aspected by malefic planets or combust he

> would lie, could be a thief, and will cheat others. He may have

> diseases caused by the imbalance of Vata and Kapha.

> > > So, here goes our group - Venus Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the

> thread of Renus ji and Vinita ji. :)

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

> Search.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> >

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>