IndiaDivine.org

Rahu (Thread owner - Tatvam Asi ji)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All, Let us start discussing the effects of Rahu in Lagna. The lawyer/thread-owner for this thread is Tatvam Asi ji. He have the full right to argue in favor of Rahu and its power to produce identifiable results when placed in Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of him - validate the results with your own or with the charts known to you. I will start the discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)- * If Rahu is present in lagna premature death of children or abortions may happen. * If Rahu is in Aries, Taurus or Cancer in Lagna- the native would be very kind and companionate; and will enjoy all kinds of worldly happiness (such as sexual pleasures). * If Rahu in Lagna aspected by another benefic or malefic planet a corresponding symbol (mole or things like that) would be present in the face of the native. So, here goes our group - Rahu Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the thread of Tatvam Asi ji. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh

Namaste ji.

'' * If Rahu in Lagna aspected by another benefic or malefic planet

a corresponding symbol (mole or things like that) would be present in

the face of the native. ''

Yes I have Rahu in lagna, and I also have a tiny raised mole on left

cheek,,, (my lucky beauty spot!!!)

'''* If Rahu is present in lagna premature death of children or

abortions may happen.''''

Not true.. at least not so far.. 5HL is in 8H,, so it should have

happened in rahu or 5HL MD.. both these MD has passed..

Regards

Sheevani

, " Sreenadh "

<sreesog wrote:

>

>

> Dear All,

> Let us start discussing the effects of Rahu in Lagna. The

> lawyer/thread-owner for this thread is Tatvam Asi ji. He have the

full

> right to argue in favor of Rahu and its power to produce

identifiable

> results when placed in Lagna. Try to argue against him or in

support of

> him - validate the results with your own or with the charts known to

> you. I will start the discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu

sutra)-

> * If Rahu is present in lagna premature death of children or

abortions

> may happen.

> * If Rahu is in Aries, Taurus or Cancer in Lagna- the native

would be

> very kind and companionate; and will enjoy all kinds of worldly

> happiness (such as sexual pleasures).

> * If Rahu in Lagna aspected by another benefic or malefic

planet a

> corresponding symbol (mole or things like that) would be present in

the

> face of the native.

> So, here goes our group - Rahu Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the thread

of

> Tatvam Asi ji. :)

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

Dear All,Some more inputs on Rahu in lagna...Rahu is the significator of the following as per Uttara Kalamrita. a) Faulty Logic b) Harsh speech c) Outcaste d) an irreligious person e) going to a foreign country f) Unclean g) Bones h) abdominal ulcers I) Falsehood j) South western direction k) serpents l) Old age m) Maternal grand father n) Worship of Vana Durga o) Writing Urdu or Persian p) Breathing q) Acute duodenal pain. Rahu does not generally give good results in lagna, but gives courage to undertake any work. Streaks of unorthodoxy make him a non-conformist According to Bhavarth Ratnakar, if rahu is associated with lagna or 6L in lagna, there is fear of animals, reptiles, atc. It leads to accidents, reactions caused by strong medicines.

Bhavarth Ratnakar says rahu in Aries, Taurus or Cancer signs will give profits, education, recognition from various quarters, happiness and patronage of women. (it is an important hint in knowing the person who'll be helpful to the native)

Benefic aspect on Rahu gives success and gains. RegardsNeelamOn 22/01/2008, Sreenadh <

sreesog wrote:

Dear All, Let us start discussing the effects of Rahu in Lagna. The lawyer/thread-owner for this thread is Tatvam Asi ji. He have the full right to argue in favor of Rahu and its power to produce identifiable results when placed in Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of him - validate the results with your own or with the charts known to you. I will start the discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)- * If Rahu is present in lagna premature death of children or abortions may happen.

* If Rahu is in Aries, Taurus or Cancer in Lagna- the native would be very kind and companionate; and will enjoy all kinds of worldly happiness (such as sexual pleasures). * If Rahu in Lagna aspected by another benefic or malefic planet a corresponding symbol (mole or things like that) would be present in the face of the native.

So, here goes our group - Rahu Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the thread of Tatvam Asi ji. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh

Namaste all,,

Before proceding further,, can learned members kindly verify..

Does Rahu take on the significance of the lord of the rashi it is

placed in???.. eg.. rahu in aries will behave like mars and be more

action orientated..

Many thanks

Sheevani

, " neelam gupta "

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> Some more inputs on Rahu in lagna...

>

> Rahu is the significator of the following as per Uttara Kalamrita.

> a) Faulty Logic b) Harsh speech c) Outcaste d) an irreligious

person e)

> going to a foreign country f) Unclean g) Bones h) abdominal ulcers

I)

> Falsehood j) South western direction k) serpents l) Old age m)

Maternal

> grand father n) Worship of Vana Durga o) Writing Urdu or Persian p)

> Breathing q) Acute duodenal pain.

>

> Rahu does not generally give good results in lagna, but gives

courage to

> undertake any work. Streaks of unorthodoxy make him a non-conformist

>

> According to Bhavarth Ratnakar, if rahu is associated with lagna or

6L in

> lagna, there is fear of animals, reptiles, atc. It leads to

accidents,

> reactions caused by strong medicines.

>

> Bhavarth Ratnakar says rahu in Aries, Taurus or Cancer signs will

give

> profits, education, recognition from various quarters, happiness and

> patronage of women. (it is an important hint in knowing the person

who'll be

> helpful to the native)

>

> Benefic aspect on Rahu gives success and gains.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

> On 22/01/2008, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

> >

> > Dear All,

> > Let us start discussing the *effects of Rahu in Lagna*. *The

lawyer/thread-owner

> > for this thread is Tatvam Asi ji*. He have the full right to

argue in

> > favor of Rahu and its power to produce identifiable results when

placed in

> > Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of him - *validate

the

> > results with your own or with the charts known to you*. I will

start the

> > discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)-

> > * * If Rahu is present in lagna premature death of children or

abortions

> > may happen.

> > * If Rahu is in Aries, Taurus or Cancer in Lagna- the native

would be

> > very kind and companionate; and will enjoy all kinds of worldly

happiness

> > (such as sexual pleasures).

> > * If Rahu in Lagna aspected by another benefic or malefic

planet a

> > corresponding symbol (mole or things like that) would be present

in the face

> > of the native.*

> > So, *here goes our group - Rahu Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the

thread

> > of Tatvam Asi ji.* :)

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Sheevani ji, Yes - to a large extend; but still Rahu is more than that. :) Note: Ra-Si Chakra is Rahu-Sikhi chakra, so Rahu can never be less important. :) As sunil ji puts it, in nadi they say - Rahu expands (without) and Ketu contracts (within) - and that is why Rahu is so worldly and Ketu is Moksha karaka. :) Love and regards,Sreenadh , "sheevani147" <sheevani147 wrote:>> Namaste all,,> > Before proceding further,, can learned members kindly verify..> > Does Rahu take on the significance of the lord of the rashi it is > placed in???.. eg.. rahu in aries will behave like mars and be more > action orientated..> > Many thanks> Sheevani> , "neelam gupta" > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear All,> > > > Some more inputs on Rahu in lagna...> > > > Rahu is the significator of the following as per Uttara Kalamrita.> > a) Faulty Logic b) Harsh speech c) Outcaste d) an irreligious > person e)> > going to a foreign country f) Unclean g) Bones h) abdominal ulcers > I)> > Falsehood j) South western direction k) serpents l) Old age m) > Maternal> > grand father n) Worship of Vana Durga o) Writing Urdu or Persian p)> > Breathing q) Acute duodenal pain.> > > > Rahu does not generally give good results in lagna, but gives > courage to> > undertake any work. Streaks of unorthodoxy make him a non-conformist> > > > According to Bhavarth Ratnakar, if rahu is associated with lagna or > 6L in> > lagna, there is fear of animals, reptiles, atc. It leads to > accidents,> > reactions caused by strong medicines.> > > > Bhavarth Ratnakar says rahu in Aries, Taurus or Cancer signs will > give> > profits, education, recognition from various quarters, happiness and> > patronage of women. (it is an important hint in knowing the person > who'll be> > helpful to the native)> > > > Benefic aspect on Rahu gives success and gains.> > > > Regards> > Neelam> > > > On 22/01/2008, Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > > Let us start discussing the *effects of Rahu in Lagna*. *The > lawyer/thread-owner> > > for this thread is Tatvam Asi ji*. He have the full right to > argue in> > > favor of Rahu and its power to produce identifiable results when > placed in> > > Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of him - *validate > the> > > results with your own or with the charts known to you*. I will > start the> > > discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)-> > > * * If Rahu is present in lagna premature death of children or > abortions> > > may happen.> > > * If Rahu is in Aries, Taurus or Cancer in Lagna- the native > would be> > > very kind and companionate; and will enjoy all kinds of worldly > happiness> > > (such as sexual pleasures).> > > * If Rahu in Lagna aspected by another benefic or malefic > planet a> > > corresponding symbol (mole or things like that) would be present > in the face> > > of the native.*> > > So, *here goes our group - Rahu Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the > thread> > > of Tatvam Asi ji.* :)> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh> > >> > >> > > > > >> >>

I too have Rahu in lagna. No mole in my face or rather anywhere.Not married yet, so loss of children is premature.I think that you cannot just make predictions based on Rahu in lagnasheevani147 <sheevani147 wrote: Namaste ji. '' * If Rahu in Lagna aspected by another benefic or malefic planet a corresponding symbol (mole or things like that) would be present in the face of the native. '' Yes I have Rahu in lagna, and I also have a tiny raised mole on left cheek,,, (my lucky beauty spot!!!)

'''* If Rahu is present in lagna premature death of children or abortions may happen.'''' Not true.. at least not so far.. 5HL is in 8H,, so it should have happened in rahu or 5HL MD.. both these MD has passed.. Regards Sheevani , "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote: > > > Dear All, > Let us start discussing the effects of Rahu in Lagna. The > lawyer/thread-owner for this thread is Tatvam Asi ji. He have the full > right to argue in favor of Rahu and its power to produce identifiable > results when placed in Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of > him - validate the results with your own or with the charts known to > you. I will start the discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)-

> * If Rahu is present in lagna premature death of children or abortions > may happen. > * If Rahu is in Aries, Taurus or Cancer in Lagna- the native would be > very kind and companionate; and will enjoy all kinds of worldly > happiness (such as sexual pleasures). > * If Rahu in Lagna aspected by another benefic or malefic planet a > corresponding symbol (mole or things like that) would be present in the > face of the native. > So, here goes our group - Rahu Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the thread of > Tatvam Asi ji. :) > Love and regards, > Sreenadh >

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Dear Kiran ji,> I too have Rahu in lagna. No mole in my face or rather anywhere. The point made is - " If Rahu in Lagna aspected by another benefic or malefic planet a corresponding symbol (mole or things like that) would be present in the face of the native"; Please clarify whether the whole statement applies to you or not before jumping into thoughtless less conclusions such as "you cannot just make predictions based on Rahu in lagna". Also note that never it is said by Brigu that it 'symbol' would be a 'mole' - hope this helps.Love and regards,Sreenadh , Kiran R <kiran.rama wrote:>> I too have Rahu in lagna. No mole in my face or rather anywhere.> > Not married yet, so loss of children is premature.> > I think that you cannot just make predictions based on Rahu in lagna> > sheevani147 sheevani147 wrote: Namaste ji.> > '' * If Rahu in Lagna aspected by another benefic or malefic planet > a corresponding symbol (mole or things like that) would be present in > the face of the native. ''> > Yes I have Rahu in lagna, and I also have a tiny raised mole on left > cheek,,, (my lucky beauty spot!!!)> > '''* If Rahu is present in lagna premature death of children or > abortions may happen.''''> > Not true.. at least not so far.. 5HL is in 8H,, so it should have > happened in rahu or 5HL MD.. both these MD has passed..> > Regards> Sheevani> > , "Sreenadh" > sreesog@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear All,> > Let us start discussing the effects of Rahu in Lagna. The> > lawyer/thread-owner for this thread is Tatvam Asi ji. He have the > full> > right to argue in favor of Rahu and its power to produce > identifiable> > results when placed in Lagna. Try to argue against him or in > support of> > him - validate the results with your own or with the charts known to> > you. I will start the discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu > sutra)-> > * If Rahu is present in lagna premature death of children or > abortions> > may happen.> > * If Rahu is in Aries, Taurus or Cancer in Lagna- the native > would be> > very kind and companionate; and will enjoy all kinds of worldly> > happiness (such as sexual pleasures).> > * If Rahu in Lagna aspected by another benefic or malefic > planet a> > corresponding symbol (mole or things like that) would be present in > the> > face of the native.> > So, here goes our group - Rahu Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the thread > of> > Tatvam Asi ji. :)> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >> > > > > > > > Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.>

Hello

What is the effect of Rahu in lagna in mithuna (gemini)?

Regards

Praveena

Sreenadh <sreesog Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 3:06:56 PM Re: Rahu (Thread owner - Tatvam Asi ji)

Dear Sheevani ji, Yes - to a large extend; but still Rahu is more than that. :) Note: Ra-Si Chakra is Rahu-Sikhi chakra, so Rahu can never be less important. :) As sunil ji puts it, in nadi they say - Rahu expands (without) and Ketu contracts (within) - and that is why Rahu is so worldly and Ketu is Moksha karaka. :) Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, "sheevani147" <sheevani147@ ...> wrote:>> Namaste all,,> > Before proceding further,, can learned members kindly verify..> > Does Rahu take on the significance of the lord of the rashi it is > placed in???.. eg.. rahu in aries will behave like mars and be more > action orientated..> > Many thanks> Sheevani> ancient_indian_ astrology,

"neelam gupta" > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear All,> > > > Some more inputs on Rahu in lagna...> > > > Rahu is the significator of the following as per Uttara Kalamrita.> > a) Faulty Logic b) Harsh speech c) Outcaste d) an irreligious > person e)> > going to a foreign country f) Unclean g) Bones h) abdominal ulcers > I)> > Falsehood j) South western direction k) serpents l) Old age m) > Maternal> > grand father n) Worship of Vana Durga o) Writing Urdu or Persian p)> > Breathing q) Acute duodenal pain.> > > > Rahu does not generally give good results in lagna, but gives > courage to> > undertake any work. Streaks of unorthodoxy make him a non-conformist> > > > According to Bhavarth Ratnakar, if rahu is associated with lagna or > 6L in> >

lagna, there is fear of animals, reptiles, atc. It leads to > accidents,> > reactions caused by strong medicines.> > > > Bhavarth Ratnakar says rahu in Aries, Taurus or Cancer signs will > give> > profits, education, recognition from various quarters, happiness and> > patronage of women. (it is an important hint in knowing the person > who'll be> > helpful to the native)> > > > Benefic aspect on Rahu gives success and gains.> > > > Regards> > Neelam> > > > On 22/01/2008, Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > > Let us start discussing the *effects of Rahu in Lagna*. *The > lawyer/thread- owner> > > for this thread is Tatvam Asi ji*. He have the full right to > argue in> > > favor of Rahu and its power to produce

identifiable results when > placed in> > > Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of him - *validate > the> > > results with your own or with the charts known to you*. I will > start the> > > discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)-> > > * * If Rahu is present in lagna premature death of children or > abortions> > > may happen.> > > * If Rahu is in Aries, Taurus or Cancer in Lagna- the native > would be> > > very kind and companionate; and will enjoy all kinds of worldly > happiness> > > (such as sexual pleasures).> > > * If Rahu in Lagna aspected by another benefic or malefic > planet a> > > corresponding symbol (mole or things like that) would be present > in the face> > > of the native.*> > > So, *here goes our group - Rahu

Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the > thread> > > of Tatvam Asi ji.* :)> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh> > >> > >> > > > > >> >>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Namaste all,

Not much is written about Rahu in lagna, so I shall try to validate

some of the characteristics so far mentioned..

I have Rahu in lagna in Dhanus rasi and lagna lord(jupiter) is

exalted in 8H, in yuti with Mangal,5HL,12HL, Also 8H is in parivatana

with moon in 5H, Moon aspected by Shani in 11H and rahu from Lagna..

a) Faulty Logic _ i dont think so.. but u be the judge on that..

'b) Harsh speech ' - not true.. I dont even have adequate vocabulary

of swear words.. besides from my posts,, u can judge..(maybe effect

of mercury in 7H in gemini..)

d) an irreligious person..- no way..

e) going to a foreign country -- yes.. I spent all my adult life away

from birthplace..

h) abdominal ulcers - yes and no.. Had severe abdominal pain during

Rahu MD.. gallstones --- had surgery..

n) Worship of Vana Durga -- my isht dev is Shiv Mahadev..Shakti

invoked as part of Shiv-Shakti pooja..

...courage to take on any work - thrive on challenges..

Streaks of unorthodoxy make him a non-conformist - I dont generally

go creating waves,(Jupiter effect), but if I felt strongly about some

issue,, then I have courage to try new, untested stratgies... yes

there is an underlying rebellious nature..

fear of animals/reptiles.. not true.. I once had a 6ft Burmese python

as pet.. called Vasuki.... From childhood,, always had dogs as pets..

Aspects on Rahu.. venus, mercury, sun, ketu from 7H and shani from 11H

Rahu is in Mula nakshatra..

On the whole, rahu MD was good for me..though mental anxieties

prevailed..financial gains with some obstacles, birth of a son, no

deaths in family..

For those interested,, my birth details,,

14July, 1955, time.. 18:02hrs. Place . penang, Malaysia, time zone

+7:30 hrs GMT during birthtime.. (current +8hrs GMT)

Any discussion welcomed..

Regards

Sheevani

, " sheevani147 "

<sheevani147 wrote:

>

> Namaste all,,

>

> Before proceding further,, can learned members kindly verify..

>

> Does Rahu take on the significance of the lord of the rashi it is

> placed in???.. eg.. rahu in aries will behave like mars and be more

> action orientated..

>

> Many thanks

> Sheevani

>

>

> , " neelam gupta "

> <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> > Some more inputs on Rahu in lagna...

> >

> > Rahu is the significator of the following as per Uttara Kalamrita.

> > a) Faulty Logic b) Harsh speech c) Outcaste d) an irreligious

> person e)

> > going to a foreign country f) Unclean g) Bones h) abdominal

ulcers

> I)

> > Falsehood j) South western direction k) serpents l) Old age m)

> Maternal

> > grand father n) Worship of Vana Durga o) Writing Urdu or Persian

p)

> > Breathing q) Acute duodenal pain.

> >

> > Rahu does not generally give good results in lagna, n) Worship of

Vana Durga Streaks of unorthodoxy make him a non-conformist

> >

> > According to Bhavarth Ratnakar, if rahu is associated with lagna

or

> 6L in

> > lagna, n) Worship of Vana Durga , atc. It leads to

> accidents,

> > reactions caused by strong medicines.

> >

> > Bhavarth Ratnakar says rahu in Aries, Taurus or Cancer signs will

> give

> > profits, education, recognition from various quarters, happiness

and

> > patronage of women. (it is an important hint in knowing the

person

> who'll be

> > helpful to the native)

> >

> > Benefic aspect on Rahu gives success and gains.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> > On 22/01/2008, Sreenadh <sreesog@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > > Let us start discussing the *effects of Rahu in Lagna*. *The

> lawyer/thread-owner

> > > for this thread is Tatvam Asi ji*. He have the full right to

> argue in

> > > favor of Rahu and its power to produce identifiable results

when

> placed in

> > > Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of him -

*validate

> the

> > > results with your own or with the charts known to you*. I will

> start the

> > > discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)-

> > > * * If Rahu is present in lagna premature death of children or

> abortions

> > > may happen.

> > > * If Rahu is in Aries, Taurus or Cancer in Lagna- the native

> would be

> > > very kind and companionate; and will enjoy all kinds of worldly

> happiness

> > > (such as sexual pleasures).

> > > * If Rahu in Lagna aspected by another benefic or malefic

> planet a

> > > corresponding symbol (mole or things like that) would be

present

> in the face

> > > of the native.*

> > > So, *here goes our group - Rahu Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the

> thread

> > > of Tatvam Asi ji.* :)

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Sirs

I must agree with respected Sreenadh ji on this point. In addition

to this I dont think rahu is always malefic - I believe indian

astrology on a rather widescale has tainted the image of rahu too

much - on my occasions I have seen it providing excellent results.

Rahu's position in lagna as far as my experience goes is thus:

Rahu being in a kenda position is good. In addition if it aspected

by a benefic or its depositor is strong and aspecting it - then I do

not think Rahu will behave badly. I have often seen however that

natives with rahu often have some sort of suspicious, inquisitive

mind or compulsive behavior with regards to some matter. But this

largely depends on the aspects it receives, its depositor (and

depositors nature- whether a natural malefic or benefic).

I must agree with sreenadh that taking just one planetary position

cannot determine whether some action is to take place. Two of my

friends have rahu in lagna - but have very clear complexions. No

marks.

Kind regards

Sorabh Sharma

, " Sreenadh "

<sreesog wrote:

>

>

> Dear Kiran ji,

> > I too have Rahu in lagna. No mole in my face or rather anywhere.

> The point made is - " If Rahu in Lagna aspected by another

benefic or

> malefic planet a corresponding symbol (mole or things like that)

would

> be present in the face of the native " ; Please clarify whether the

whole

> statement applies to you or not before jumping into thoughtless

less

> conclusions such as " you cannot just make predictions based on

Rahu in

> lagna " . Also note that never it is said by Brigu that it 'symbol'

would

> be a 'mole' - hope this helps.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , Kiran R

> <kiran.rama@> wrote:

> >

> > I too have Rahu in lagna. No mole in my face or rather anywhere.

> >

> > Not married yet, so loss of children is premature.

> >

> > I think that you cannot just make predictions based on Rahu in

lagna

> >

> > sheevani147 sheevani147@ wrote: Namaste ji.

> >

> > '' * If Rahu in Lagna aspected by another benefic or malefic

planet

> > a corresponding symbol (mole or things like that) would be

present in

> > the face of the native. ''

> >

> > Yes I have Rahu in lagna, and I also have a tiny raised mole on

left

> > cheek,,, (my lucky beauty spot!!!)

> >

> > '''* If Rahu is present in lagna premature death of children or

> > abortions may happen.''''

> >

> > Not true.. at least not so far.. 5HL is in 8H,, so it should have

> > happened in rahu or 5HL MD.. both these MD has passed..

> >

> > Regards

> > Sheevani

> >

> > , " Sreenadh "

> > sreesog@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > > Let us start discussing the effects of Rahu in Lagna. The

> > > lawyer/thread-owner for this thread is Tatvam Asi ji. He have

the

> > full

> > > right to argue in favor of Rahu and its power to produce

> > identifiable

> > > results when placed in Lagna. Try to argue against him or in

> > support of

> > > him - validate the results with your own or with the charts

known to

> > > you. I will start the discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu

> > sutra)-

> > > * If Rahu is present in lagna premature death of children or

> > abortions

> > > may happen.

> > would be

> > > happiness (such as sexual pleasures).

> > planet a

present in

> > the

> > > face of the native.

> > > So, here goes our group - Rahu Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the

thread

> > of

> > > Tatvam Asi ji. :)

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

> >

>

Dear Sheevani ji,

That was a nice interpretation...enjoyed reading it..especially

about 'Vasuki' :)

blessings

Renu

, " sheevani147 "

<sheevani147 wrote:

>

> Namaste all,

>

> Not much is written about Rahu in lagna, so I shall try to

validate

> some of the characteristics so far mentioned..

>

> I have Rahu in lagna in Dhanus rasi and lagna lord(jupiter) is

> exalted in 8H, in yuti with Mangal,5HL,12HL, Also 8H is in

parivatana

> with moon in 5H, Moon aspected by Shani in 11H and rahu from

Lagna..

>

> a) Faulty Logic _ i dont think so.. but u be the judge on that..

>

> 'b) Harsh speech ' - not true.. I dont even have adequate

vocabulary

> of swear words.. besides from my posts,, u can judge..(maybe

effect

> of mercury in 7H in gemini..)

>

> d) an irreligious person..- no way..

>

> e) going to a foreign country -- yes.. I spent all my adult life

away

> from birthplace..

>

> h) abdominal ulcers - yes and no.. Had severe abdominal pain

during

> Rahu MD.. gallstones --- had surgery..

>

> n) Worship of Vana Durga -- my isht dev is Shiv Mahadev..Shakti

> invoked as part of Shiv-Shakti pooja..

>

> ..courage to take on any work - thrive on challenges..

>

> Streaks of unorthodoxy make him a non-conformist - I dont

generally

> go creating waves,(Jupiter effect), but if I felt strongly about

some

> issue,, then I have courage to try new, untested stratgies... yes

> there is an underlying rebellious nature..

>

> fear of animals/reptiles.. not true.. I once had a 6ft Burmese

python

> as pet.. called Vasuki.... From childhood,, always had dogs as

pets..

>

> Aspects on Rahu.. venus, mercury, sun, ketu from 7H and shani from

11H

> Rahu is in Mula nakshatra..

>

> On the whole, rahu MD was good for me..though mental anxieties

> prevailed..financial gains with some obstacles, birth of a son, no

> deaths in family..

>

> For those interested,, my birth details,,

> 14July, 1955, time.. 18:02hrs. Place . penang, Malaysia, time zone

> +7:30 hrs GMT during birthtime.. (current +8hrs GMT)

>

> Any discussion welcomed..

>

> Regards

> Sheevani

>

>

>

>

>

> , " sheevani147 "

> <sheevani147@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste all,,

> >

> > Before proceding further,, can learned members kindly verify..

> >

> > Does Rahu take on the significance of the lord of the rashi it

is

> > placed in???.. eg.. rahu in aries will behave like mars and be

more

> > action orientated..

> >

> > Many thanks

> > Sheevani

> >

> >

> > , " neelam gupta "

> > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > > Some more inputs on Rahu in lagna...

> > >

> > > Rahu is the significator of the following as per Uttara

Kalamrita.

> > > a) Faulty Logic b) Harsh speech c) Outcaste d) an irreligious

> > person e)

> > > going to a foreign country f) Unclean g) Bones h) abdominal

> ulcers

> > I)

> > > Falsehood j) South western direction k) serpents l) Old age m)

> > Maternal

> > > grand father n) Worship of Vana Durga o) Writing Urdu or

Persian

> p)

> > > Breathing q) Acute duodenal pain.

> > >

> > > Rahu does not generally give good results in lagna, n) Worship

of

> Vana Durga Streaks of unorthodoxy make him a non-conformist

> > >

> > > According to Bhavarth Ratnakar, if rahu is associated with

lagna

> or

> > 6L in

> > > lagna, n) Worship of Vana Durga , atc. It leads to

> > accidents,

> > > reactions caused by strong medicines.

> > >

> > > Bhavarth Ratnakar says rahu in Aries, Taurus or Cancer signs

will

> > give

> > > profits, education, recognition from various quarters,

happiness

> and

> > > patronage of women. (it is an important hint in knowing the

> person

> > who'll be

> > > helpful to the native)

> > >

> > > Benefic aspect on Rahu gives success and gains.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > > On 22/01/2008, Sreenadh <sreesog@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear All,

> > > > Let us start discussing the *effects of Rahu in Lagna*.

*The

> > lawyer/thread-owner

> > > > for this thread is Tatvam Asi ji*. He have the full right

to

> > argue in

> > > > favor of Rahu and its power to produce identifiable results

> when

> > placed in

> > > > Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of him -

> *validate

> > the

> > > > results with your own or with the charts known to you*. I

will

> > start the

> > > > discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)-

> > > > * * If Rahu is present in lagna premature death of children

or

> > abortions

> > > > may happen.

> > > > * If Rahu is in Aries, Taurus or Cancer in Lagna- the

native

> > would be

> > > > very kind and companionate; and will enjoy all kinds of

worldly

> > happiness

> > > > (such as sexual pleasures).

> > > > * If Rahu in Lagna aspected by another benefic or malefic

> > planet a

> > > > corresponding symbol (mole or things like that) would be

> present

> > in the face

> > > > of the native.*

> > > > So, *here goes our group - Rahu Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the

> > thread

> > > > of Tatvam Asi ji.* :)

> > > > Love and regards,

> > > > Sreenadh

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Praveena ji, The discussion is limited to Rahu in lagna; but may be Tatvam Asi ji will have an answer. Or may be the results depends too much on the position of the Lagna lord Mercury and the planets placed along with Rahu. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh , PYDA PRAVEENA <pyda_praveena wrote:>> Hello> What is the effect of Rahu in lagna in mithuna (gemini)? > Regards> Praveena> > > > Sreenadh sreesog > Tuesday, January 22, 2008 3:06:56 PM> Re: Rahu (Thread owner - Tatvam Asi ji)> > Dear Sheevani ji,> Yes - to a large extend; but still Rahu is more than that. :) > Note: Ra-Si Chakra is Rahu-Sikhi chakra, so Rahu can never be less important. :) As sunil ji puts it, in nadi they say - Rahu expands (without) and Ketu contracts (within) - and that is why Rahu is so worldly and Ketu is Moksha karaka. :) > Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sheevani147" <sheevani147@ ...> wrote:> >> > Namaste all,,> > > > Before proceding further,, can learned members kindly verify..> > > > Does Rahu take on the significance of the lord of the rashi it is > > placed in???.. eg.. rahu in aries will behave like mars and be more > > action orientated..> > > > Many thanks> > Sheevani> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "neelam gupta" > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > > > > > Some more inputs on Rahu in lagna...> > > > > > Rahu is the significator of the following as per Uttara Kalamrita.> > > a) Faulty Logic b) Harsh speech c) Outcaste d) an irreligious > > person e)> > > going to a foreign country f) Unclean g) Bones h) abdominal ulcers > > I)> > > Falsehood j) South western direction k) serpents l) Old age m) > > Maternal> > > grand father n) Worship of Vana Durga o) Writing Urdu or Persian p)> > > Breathing q) Acute duodenal pain.> > > > > > Rahu does not generally give good results in lagna, but gives > > courage to> > > undertake any work. Streaks of unorthodoxy make him a non-conformist> > > > > > According to Bhavarth Ratnakar, if rahu is associated with lagna or > > 6L in> > > lagna, there is fear of animals, reptiles, atc. It leads to > > accidents,> > > reactions caused by strong medicines.> > > > > > Bhavarth Ratnakar says rahu in Aries, Taurus or Cancer signs will > > give> > > profits, education, recognition from various quarters, happiness and> > > patronage of women. (it is an important hint in knowing the person > > who'll be> > > helpful to the native)> > > > > > Benefic aspect on Rahu gives success and gains.> > > > > > Regards> > > Neelam> > > > > > On 22/01/2008, Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear All,> > > > Let us start discussing the *effects of Rahu in Lagna*. *The > > lawyer/thread- owner> > > > for this thread is Tatvam Asi ji*. He have the full right to > > argue in> > > > favor of Rahu and its power to produce identifiable results when > > placed in> > > > Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of him - *validate > > the> > > > results with your own or with the charts known to you*. I will > > start the> > > > discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)-> > > > * * If Rahu is present in lagna premature death of children or > > abortions> > > > may happen.> > > > * If Rahu is in Aries, Taurus or Cancer in Lagna- the native > > would be> > > > very kind and companionate; and will enjoy all kinds of worldly > > happiness> > > > (such as sexual pleasures).> > > > * If Rahu in Lagna aspected by another benefic or malefic > > planet a> > > > corresponding symbol (mole or things like that) would be present > > in the face> > > > of the native.*> > > > So, *here goes our group - Rahu Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the > > thread> > > > of Tatvam Asi ji.* :)> > > > Love and regards,> > > > Sreenadh> > > >> > > >> > > > > > > >> > >> >> > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > http://www./r/hs>

Dear Renu ji and Sheevani ji, Oh! Vasuki! Must have been a danger girl!! :=) Anyway that is cute! :) Love and regards,Sreenadh , "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Sheevani ji,> > That was a nice interpretation...enjoyed reading it..especially > about 'Vasuki' :)> > blessings> > Renu> > > , "sheevani147" > sheevani147@ wrote:> >> > Namaste all,> > > > Not much is written about Rahu in lagna, so I shall try to > validate > > some of the characteristics so far mentioned..> > > > I have Rahu in lagna in Dhanus rasi and lagna lord(jupiter) is > > exalted in 8H, in yuti with Mangal,5HL,12HL, Also 8H is in > parivatana > > with moon in 5H, Moon aspected by Shani in 11H and rahu from > Lagna..> > > > a) Faulty Logic _ i dont think so.. but u be the judge on that..> > > > 'b) Harsh speech ' - not true.. I dont even have adequate > vocabulary > > of swear words.. besides from my posts,, u can judge..(maybe > effect > > of mercury in 7H in gemini..)> > > > d) an irreligious person..- no way..> > > > e) going to a foreign country -- yes.. I spent all my adult life > away > > from birthplace..> > > > h) abdominal ulcers - yes and no.. Had severe abdominal pain > during > > Rahu MD.. gallstones --- had surgery..> > > > n) Worship of Vana Durga -- my isht dev is Shiv Mahadev..Shakti > > invoked as part of Shiv-Shakti pooja..> > > > ..courage to take on any work - thrive on challenges..> > > > Streaks of unorthodoxy make him a non-conformist - I dont > generally > > go creating waves,(Jupiter effect), but if I felt strongly about > some > > issue,, then I have courage to try new, untested stratgies... yes > > there is an underlying rebellious nature..> > > > fear of animals/reptiles.. not true.. I once had a 6ft Burmese > python > > as pet.. called Vasuki.... From childhood,, always had dogs as > pets..> > > > Aspects on Rahu.. venus, mercury, sun, ketu from 7H and shani from > 11H> > Rahu is in Mula nakshatra..> > > > On the whole, rahu MD was good for me..though mental anxieties > > prevailed..financial gains with some obstacles, birth of a son, no > > deaths in family..> > > > For those interested,, my birth details,,> > 14July, 1955, time.. 18:02hrs. Place . penang, Malaysia, time zone > > +7:30 hrs GMT during birthtime.. (current +8hrs GMT)> > > > Any discussion welcomed..> > > > Regards> > Sheevani> > > > > > > > > > > > , "sheevani147" > > <sheevani147@> wrote:> > >> > > Namaste all,,> > > > > > Before proceding further,, can learned members kindly verify..> > > > > > Does Rahu take on the significance of the lord of the rashi it > is > > > placed in???.. eg.. rahu in aries will behave like mars and be > more > > > action orientated..> > > > > > Many thanks> > > Sheevani> > > > > > > > > , "neelam gupta" > > > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > Some more inputs on Rahu in lagna...> > > > > > > > Rahu is the significator of the following as per Uttara > Kalamrita.> > > > a) Faulty Logic b) Harsh speech c) Outcaste d) an irreligious > > > person e)> > > > going to a foreign country f) Unclean g) Bones h) abdominal > > ulcers > > > I)> > > > Falsehood j) South western direction k) serpents l) Old age m) > > > Maternal> > > > grand father n) Worship of Vana Durga o) Writing Urdu or > Persian > > p)> > > > Breathing q) Acute duodenal pain.> > > > > > > > Rahu does not generally give good results in lagna, n) Worship > of > > Vana Durga Streaks of unorthodoxy make him a non-conformist> > > > > > > > According to Bhavarth Ratnakar, if rahu is associated with > lagna > > or > > > 6L in> > > > lagna, n) Worship of Vana Durga , atc. It leads to > > > accidents,> > > > reactions caused by strong medicines.> > > > > > > > Bhavarth Ratnakar says rahu in Aries, Taurus or Cancer signs > will > > > give> > > > profits, education, recognition from various quarters, > happiness > > and> > > > patronage of women. (it is an important hint in knowing the > > person > > > who'll be> > > > helpful to the native)> > > > > > > > Benefic aspect on Rahu gives success and gains.> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > Neelam> > > > > > > > On 22/01/2008, Sreenadh <sreesog@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear All,> > > > > Let us start discussing the *effects of Rahu in Lagna*. > *The > > > lawyer/thread-owner> > > > > for this thread is Tatvam Asi ji*. He have the full right > to > > > argue in> > > > > favor of Rahu and its power to produce identifiable results > > when > > > placed in> > > > > Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of him - > > *validate > > > the> > > > > results with your own or with the charts known to you*. I > will > > > start the> > > > > discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)-> > > > > * * If Rahu is present in lagna premature death of children > or > > > abortions> > > > > may happen.> > > > > * If Rahu is in Aries, Taurus or Cancer in Lagna- the > native > > > would be> > > > > very kind and companionate; and will enjoy all kinds of > worldly > > > happiness> > > > > (such as sexual pleasures).> > > > > * If Rahu in Lagna aspected by another benefic or malefic > > > planet a> > > > > corresponding symbol (mole or things like that) would be > > present > > > in the face> > > > > of the native.*> > > > > So, *here goes our group - Rahu Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the > > > thread> > > > > of Tatvam Asi ji.* :)> > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > Sreenadh> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Namaste Sheevani

May I ask as to how accurate you feel your

TOB is? Is it a typo and is 6:02am as opposed from 6:02pm per your note below?

Thanks and regards ……

Jai Sita Ram

Ram

On Behalf Of sheevani147

23 January 2008 11:20

Subject:

Re: Rahu (Thread owner - Tatvam Asi ji)

Namaste all,

Not much is written about Rahu in lagna, so I shall try to validate

some of the characteristics so far mentioned..

I have Rahu in lagna in Dhanus rasi and lagna lord(jupiter) is

exalted in 8H, in yuti with Mangal,5HL,12HL, Also 8H is in parivatana

with moon in 5H, Moon aspected by Shani in 11H and rahu from Lagna..

a) Faulty Logic _ i dont think so.. but u be the judge on that..

'b) Harsh speech ' - not true.. I dont even have adequate vocabulary

of swear words.. besides from my posts,, u can judge..(maybe effect

of mercury in 7H in gemini..)

d) an irreligious person..- no way..

e) going to a foreign country -- yes.. I spent all my adult life away

from birthplace..

h) abdominal ulcers - yes and no.. Had severe abdominal pain during

Rahu MD.. gallstones --- had surgery..

n) Worship of Vana Durga -- my isht dev is Shiv Mahadev..Shakti

invoked as part of Shiv-Shakti pooja..

...courage to take on any work - thrive on challenges..

Streaks of unorthodoxy make him a non-conformist - I dont generally

go creating waves,(Jupiter effect), but if I felt strongly about some

issue,, then I have courage to try new, untested stratgies... yes

there is an underlying rebellious nature..

fear of animals/reptiles.. not true.. I once had a 6ft Burmese python

as pet.. called Vasuki.... From childhood,, always had dogs as pets..

Aspects on Rahu.. venus, mercury, sun, ketu from 7H and shani from 11H

Rahu is in Mula nakshatra..

On the whole, rahu MD was good for me..though mental anxieties

prevailed..financial gains with some obstacles, birth of a son, no

deaths in family..

For those interested,, my birth details,,

14July, 1955, time.. 18:02hrs. Place . penang, Malaysia, time zone

+7:30 hrs GMT during birthtime.. (current +8hrs GMT)

Any discussion welcomed..

Regards

Sheevani

" sheevani147 "

<sheevani147 wrote:

>

> Namaste all,,

>

> Before proceding further,, can learned members kindly verify..

>

> Does Rahu take on the significance of the lord of the rashi it is

> placed in???.. eg.. rahu in aries will behave like mars and be more

> action orientated..

>

> Many thanks

> Sheevani

>

>

> ,

" neelam gupta "

> <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> > Some more inputs on Rahu in lagna...

> >

> > Rahu is the significator of the following as per Uttara Kalamrita.

> > a) Faulty Logic b) Harsh speech c) Outcaste d) an irreligious

> person e)

> > going to a foreign country f) Unclean g) Bones h) abdominal

ulcers

> I)

> > Falsehood j) South western direction k) serpents l) Old age m)

> Maternal

> > grand father n) Worship of Vana Durga o) Writing Urdu or Persian

p)

> > Breathing q) Acute duodenal pain.

> >

> > Rahu does not generally give good results in lagna, n) Worship of

Vana Durga Streaks of unorthodoxy make him a non-conformist

> >

> > According to Bhavarth Ratnakar, if rahu is associated with lagna

or

> 6L in

> > lagna, n) Worship of Vana Durga , atc. It leads to

> accidents,

> > reactions caused by strong medicines.

> >

> > Bhavarth Ratnakar says rahu in Aries, Taurus or Cancer signs will

> give

> > profits, education, recognition from various quarters, happiness

and

> > patronage of women. (it is an important hint in knowing the

person

> who'll be

> > helpful to the native)

> >

> > Benefic aspect on Rahu gives success and gains.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> > On 22/01/2008, Sreenadh <sreesog@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > > Let us start discussing the *effects of Rahu in Lagna*. *The

> lawyer/thread-owner

> > > for this thread is Tatvam Asi ji*. He have the full right to

> argue in

> > > favor of Rahu and its power to produce identifiable results

when

> placed in

> > > Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of him -

*validate

> the

> > > results with your own or with the charts known to you*. I will

> start the

> > > discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)-

> > > * * If Rahu is present in lagna premature death of children or

> abortions

> > > may happen.

> would be

> happiness

> > > (such as sexual pleasures).

> planet a

present

> in the face

> > > of the native.*

> > > So, *here goes our group - Rahu Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the

> thread

> > > of Tatvam Asi ji.* :)

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Namaste Ramji.

Time of 6:02 is correct as I remember seeing it in some of my

birthpapers.. Parents insist it was evening birth.. so I have taken

it at 18:02hrs.. I personally do have doubts too..

Perhaps u might want to rectify birthdata..

events.. First travelled overseas,, 10August 1975,,

marriage 23rd December 1980

1st child born.. 18th October 1984

2nd child born.. 24th May 1986

3rd child born .. 19th May 1990

4th child born ...20th May 1999..

3 girls followed by a boy..

regards

Sheevani

, " Ram Jaswal "

<rkjaswal wrote:

>

> Namaste Sheevani

>

> May I ask as to how accurate you feel your TOB is? Is it a typo and

is

> 6:02am as opposed from 6:02pm per your note below?

>

> Thanks and regards ..

>

> Jai Sita Ram

>

> Ram

>

> _____

>

>

> On Behalf Of

sheevani147

> 23 January 2008 11:20

>

> Re: Rahu (Thread owner - Tatvam

Asi ji)

>

> Namaste all,

>

> Not much is written about Rahu in lagna, so I shall try to validate

>

parivatana

> with moon in 5H, Moon aspected by Shani in 11H and rahu from Lagna..

>

>

vocabulary

> of swear words.. besides from my posts,, u can judge..(maybe effect

>

>

away

> from birthplace..

>

> h) abdominal ulcers - yes and no.. Had severe abdominal pain during

>

>

>

> Streaks of unorthodoxy make him a non-conformist - I dont generally

some

>

python

pets..

>

11H

>

> deaths in family..

>

>

>

> Regards

> Sheevani

>

> ancient_indian_ <%

40>

> astrology , " sheevani147 "

> <sheevani147@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste all,,

> >

> >

> > Does Rahu take on the significance of the lord of the rashi it is

more

> > action orientated..

> >

> > Many thanks

> > Sheevani

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ <%

40>

> astrology , " neelam gupta "

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > >

Kalamrita.

> > person e)

> ulcers

> > I)

> > Maternal

Persian

> p)

> > >

of

> > >

lagna

> or

> > 6L in

> > accidents,

> > >

will

> > give

happiness

> and

> person

> > who'll be

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear All,

> > > > Let us start discussing the *effects of Rahu in Lagna*. *The

> > lawyer/thread-owner

> > > > for this thread is Tatvam Asi ji*. He have the full right to

> > argue in

> when

> > placed in

> *validate

> > the

will

> > start the

or

> > abortions

> > > > may happen.

> > > > * If Rahu is in Aries, Taurus or Cancer in Lagna- the native

> > would be

worldly

> > happiness

> > planet a

> present

> > in the face

> > > > of the native.*

> > thread

> > > > Sreenadh

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Namaste all..

One point I have noted.. In mars MD I only had 2 overseas journeys,,

june 1987 for 6weeks to Tanzania, Africa to see 'in-laws' and in

May/sept 1988 to be with parents in Malaysia..( both family related

travels)

Rahu MD, has given a lots of foreign travels.. travelled all over

Europe,(Spain, Holland, Germany, Belgiun, France, Greece) America,

(Florida, several times.. also Califonia). Canada (Toronto, Montreal,

Ottawa) Tunisia,(twice) Egypt, Goa.. practically travelling at least

twice every year.. all journeys were for leisure.. Also 2 journeys to

Malaysia,,August 1999, jan- feb 2003..

Is this a trait of Rahu in lagna???

Regards

Sheevani

, " Ram Jaswal "

<rkjaswal wrote:

>

> Namaste Sheevani

>

is

>

> Thanks and regards ..

>

> Jai Sita Ram

>

> Ram

>

> _____

>

>

> On Behalf Of

sheevani147

>

Asi ji)

>

> Namaste all,

>

>

parivatana

>

>

vocabulary

>

>

away

> from birthplace..

>

>

>

>

some

>

python

pets..

>

11H

>

> deaths in family..

>

>

>

> Regards

> Sheevani

>

> ancient_indian_ <%

40>

> astrology , " sheevani147 "

> <sheevani147@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste all,,

> >

> >

more

> > action orientated..

> >

> > Many thanks

> > Sheevani

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ <%

40>

> astrology , " neelam gupta "

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > >

Kalamrita.

> > person e)

> ulcers

> > I)

> > Maternal

Persian

> p)

> > >

of

> > >

lagna

> or

> > 6L in

> > accidents,

> > >

will

> > give

happiness

> and

> person

> > who'll be

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear All,

> > > > Let us start discussing the *effects of Rahu in Lagna*. *The

> > lawyer/thread-owner

> > > > for this thread is Tatvam Asi ji*. He have the full right to

> > argue in

> when

> > placed in

> *validate

> > the

will

> > start the

or

> > abortions

> > > > may happen.

> > > > * If Rahu is in Aries, Taurus or Cancer in Lagna- the native

> > would be

worldly

> > happiness

> > planet a

> present

> > in the face

> > > > of the native.*

> > thread

> > > > Sreenadh

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Namaste Sheevani

Thanks for the confirmation – I feel

it is between 6:05am – 6:09am ……..

Let me check further against your life

events …..

Best regards …..

Jai Sita Ram

Ram

On Behalf Of sheevani147

23 January 2008 15:25

Subject:

Namaste Ramji.

regards

Sheevani

" Ram Jaswal "

<rkjaswal wrote:

>

> Namaste Sheevani

>

is

>

> Thanks and regards ..

>

> Jai Sita Ram

>

> Ram

>

> _____

>

>

>

On Behalf Of

sheevani147

>

Asi ji)

>

> Namaste all,

>

>

parivatana

>

>

vocabulary

>

>

away

> from birthplace..

>

>

>

>

some

>

python

pets..

>

11H

>

> deaths in family..

>

>

>

> Regards

> Sheevani

>

> ancient_indian_ <%

40>

> astrology ,

" sheevani147 "

> <sheevani147@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste all,,

> >

> >

more

> > action orientated..

> >

> > Many thanks

> > Sheevani

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ <%

40>

> astrology ,

" neelam gupta "

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > >

Kalamrita.

> > person e)

> ulcers

> > I)

> > Maternal

Persian

> p)

> > >

of

> > >

lagna

> or

> > 6L in

> > accidents,

> > >

will

> > give

happiness

> and

> person

> > who'll be

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear All,

*The

> > lawyer/thread-owner

to

> > argue in

> when

> > placed in

> *validate

> > the

will

> > start the

or

> > abortions

> > > > may happen.

native

> > would be

worldly

> > happiness

> > planet a

> present

> > in the face

> > > > of the native.*

> > thread

> > > > Sreenadh

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Namaste Sheevani

Note Rahu (denoting foreign association) in

7th Hse aspects Both Mer (Asc + 4th Lord) and Ven (5th

+ 12th Lord) as well as being Nak depositor for Both of them –

hence understandable that you have had alot of “foreign” trips (see

connection of 4th Lord + 12th Hse/Lord) and are living

abroad …..

Rahu doesn’t otherwise imply “foreign”

trips ……

Best wishes …..

Jai Sita Ram

Ram

On Behalf Of sheevani147

23 January 2008 16:11

Subject:

Namaste all..

One point I have noted.. In mars MD I only had 2 overseas journeys,,

june 1987 for 6weeks to Tanzania,

Africa to see 'in-laws' and in

May/sept 1988 to be with parents in Malaysia..( both family related

travels)

Rahu MD, has given a lots of foreign travels.. travelled all over

Europe,(Spain, Holland, Germany,

Belgiun, France,

Greece) America,

(Florida,

several times.. also Califonia). Canada

(Toronto, Montreal,

Ottawa) Tunisia,(twice)

Egypt, Goa..

practically travelling at least

twice every year.. all journeys were for leisure.. Also 2 journeys to

Malaysia,,August

1999, jan- feb 2003..

Is this a trait of Rahu in lagna???

Regards

Sheevani

" Ram Jaswal "

<rkjaswal wrote:

>

> Namaste Sheevani

>

is

>

> Thanks and regards ..

>

> Jai Sita Ram

>

> Ram

>

> _____

>

>

>

On Behalf Of

sheevani147

>

Asi ji)

>

> Namaste all,

>

>

parivatana

>

>

vocabulary

>

>

away

> from birthplace..

>

>

>

>

some

>

python

pets..

>

11H

>

> deaths in family..

>

>

>

> Regards

> Sheevani

>

> ancient_indian_ <%

40>

> astrology ,

" sheevani147 "

> <sheevani147@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste all,,

> >

> >

more

> > action orientated..

> >

> > Many thanks

> > Sheevani

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ <%

40>

> astrology ,

" neelam gupta "

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > >

Kalamrita.

> > person e)

> ulcers

> > I)

> > Maternal

Persian

> p)

> > >

of

> > >

lagna

> or

> > 6L in

> > accidents,

> > >

will

> > give

happiness

> and

> person

> > who'll be

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear All,

*The

> > lawyer/thread-owner

to

> > argue in

> when

> > placed in

> *validate

> > the

will

> > start the

or

> > abortions

> > > > may happen.

native

> > would be

worldly

> > happiness

> > planet a

> present

> > in the face

> > > > of the native.*

> > thread

> > > > Sreenadh

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Respected All, If Rahu is in 10th house in aquirus sign what is its effect. regards manojRam Jaswal <rkjaswal wrote: Namaste Sheevani Note Rahu (denoting foreign association) in 7th Hse aspects Both Mer (Asc + 4th Lord) and Ven (5th + 12th Lord) as well as being Nak depositor for Both of them – hence understandable that you have had alot of “foreign” trips (see connection of 4th Lord + 12th Hse/Lord) and are living abroad ….. Rahu doesn’t otherwise imply “foreign” trips …… Best wishes ….. Jai Sita Ram Ram On Behalf Of sheevani14723 January 2008 16:11 Subject: Re: Rahu (Thread owner - Tatvam Asi

ji) Namaste all..One point I have noted.. In mars MD I only had 2 overseas journeys,, june 1987 for 6weeks to Tanzania, Africa to see 'in-laws' and in May/sept 1988 to be with parents in Malaysia..( both family related travels)Rahu MD, has given a lots of foreign travels.. travelled all over Europe,(Spain, Holland, Germany, Belgiun, France, Greece) America,(Florida, several times.. also Califonia). Canada (Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa) Tunisia,(twice)

Egypt, Goa.. practically travelling at least twice every year.. all journeys were for leisure.. Also 2 journeys to Malaysia,,August 1999, jan- feb 2003..Is this a trait of Rahu in lagna???RegardsSheevani , "Ram Jaswal" <rkjaswal wrote:>> Namaste Sheevani> > May I ask as to how accurate you feel your TOB is? Is it a typo and is> 6:02am as opposed from 6:02pm per your note below? > > Thanks and regards ..> > Jai Sita Ram> > Ram> > _____ > > > On Behalf Of sheevani147> 23 January 2008 11:20> > Re: Rahu (Thread owner - Tatvam Asi ji)> > Namaste all,> > Not much is written about Rahu in lagna, so I shall try to validate > some of the characteristics so far mentioned..> > I have Rahu in lagna in Dhanus rasi and lagna lord(jupiter) is > exalted in 8H, in yuti with Mangal,5HL,12HL, Also 8H is in parivatana > with moon in 5H, Moon aspected by Shani in 11H and rahu from Lagna..> > a) Faulty Logic _ i dont think so.. but u be the judge on that..> > 'b) Harsh speech ' - not true.. I dont even have adequate

vocabulary > of swear words.. besides from my posts,, u can judge..(maybe effect > of mercury in 7H in gemini..)> > d) an irreligious person..- no way..> > e) going to a foreign country -- yes.. I spent all my adult life away > from birthplace..> > h) abdominal ulcers - yes and no.. Had severe abdominal pain during > Rahu MD.. gallstones --- had surgery..> > n) Worship of Vana Durga -- my isht dev is Shiv Mahadev..Shakti > invoked as part of Shiv-Shakti pooja..> > ..courage to take on any work - thrive on challenges..> > Streaks of unorthodoxy make him a non-conformist - I dont generally > go creating waves,(Jupiter effect), but if I felt strongly about some > issue,, then I have courage to try new, untested stratgies... yes > there is an underlying rebellious nature..> > fear of animals/reptiles.. not

true.. I once had a 6ft Burmese python > as pet.. called Vasuki.... From childhood,, always had dogs as pets..> > Aspects on Rahu.. venus, mercury, sun, ketu from 7H and shani from 11H> Rahu is in Mula nakshatra..> > On the whole, rahu MD was good for me..though mental anxieties > prevailed..financial gains with some obstacles, birth of a son, no > deaths in family..> > For those interested,, my birth details,,> 14July, 1955, time.. 18:02hrs. Place . penang, Malaysia, time zone > +7:30 hrs GMT during birthtime.. (current +8hrs GMT)> > Any discussion welcomed..> > Regards> Sheevani> > ancient_indian_ <%40>> astrology , "sheevani147" >

<sheevani147@> wrote:> >> > Namaste all,,> > > > Before proceding further,, can learned members kindly verify..> > > > Does Rahu take on the significance of the lord of the rashi it is > > placed in???.. eg.. rahu in aries will behave like mars and be more > > action orientated..> > > > Many thanks> > Sheevani> > > > > > ancient_indian_ <%40>> astrology , "neelam gupta" > > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > > > > > Some more inputs on Rahu in lagna...> > > > > > Rahu is the significator of the following as per Uttara Kalamrita.> > > a) Faulty

Logic b) Harsh speech c) Outcaste d) an irreligious > > person e)> > > going to a foreign country f) Unclean g) Bones h) abdominal > ulcers > > I)> > > Falsehood j) South western direction k) serpents l) Old age m) > > Maternal> > > grand father n) Worship of Vana Durga o) Writing Urdu or Persian > p)> > > Breathing q) Acute duodenal pain.> > > > > > Rahu does not generally give good results in lagna, n) Worship of > Vana Durga Streaks of unorthodoxy make him a non-conformist> > > > > > According to Bhavarth Ratnakar, if rahu is associated with lagna > or > > 6L in> > > lagna, n) Worship of Vana Durga , atc. It leads to > > accidents,> > > reactions caused by strong medicines.> > > > > > Bhavarth Ratnakar says rahu in Aries, Taurus

or Cancer signs will > > give> > > profits, education, recognition from various quarters, happiness > and> > > patronage of women. (it is an important hint in knowing the > person > > who'll be> > > helpful to the native)> > > > > > Benefic aspect on Rahu gives success and gains.> > > > > > Regards> > > Neelam> > > > > > On 22/01/2008, Sreenadh <sreesog@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear All,> > > > Let us start discussing the *effects of Rahu in Lagna*. *The > > lawyer/thread-owner> > > > for this thread is Tatvam Asi ji*. He have the full right to > > argue in> > > > favor of Rahu and its power to produce identifiable results > when > > placed in> > > > Lagna. Try to

argue against him or in support of him - > *validate > > the> > > > results with your own or with the charts known to you*. I will > > start the> > > > discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)-> > > > * * If Rahu is present in lagna premature death of children or > > abortions> > > > may happen.> > > > * If Rahu is in Aries, Taurus or Cancer in Lagna- the native > > would be> > > > very kind and companionate; and will enjoy all kinds of worldly > > happiness> > > > (such as sexual pleasures).> > > > * If Rahu in Lagna aspected by another benefic or malefic > > planet a> > > > corresponding symbol (mole or things like that) would be > present > > in the face> > > > of the native.*> > > > So, *here

goes our group - Rahu Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the > > thread> > > > of Tatvam Asi ji.* :)> > > > Love and regards,> > > > Sreenadh> > > >> > > >> > > > > > > >> > >> >>

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Namaste Sheevani

Sorry difficult to nail exactly TOB

– anything between 6:05am – 6:09am is Still ok per events quoted

……..

Would you like to share the TOB’s

and POB of your children – either on or off the list to try and narrow

the TOB?

Per JHora Vim Sun/Mer/Sat/Sat - Sun &

Mer in Asc & Sani in 5th aspecting 7th Hse & Lord

(Jup). Was it a “love” marriage?

1st child born.. 18th October

1984 Vim Moon/Rahu/Ketu

– Moon (2nd Lord – family) in 11th aspects 5th

Hse, Rahu aspects 5th Lord (Ven) whilst Ketu is with 5th

Lord (Ven). Also Rahu Nak depositor of Both Mer (Asc

Lord) and Ven (5th Lord)

2nd child born.. 24th May 1986 Vim

Moon/Jup/Moon – Jup (Karaka for 5th Hse) depositor of Rahu and in 2nd

Hse (family) with Mars (11th Lord) who aspects 5th Hse

3rd child born .. 19th May 1990 Vim

Moon/Ven/Ven – Ven (5th Lord)

4th child born ...20th May 1999 Vim

Mars/Moon/Ven – Mars (11th Lord) in 2nd Hse with

Jup (Karaka for 5th Hse)

Girls born during Moon Dasha which has

“female” preponderance whilst Boy born with some “male”

association – more so depending upon TOB taken ….

Would suggest your looking at the Transits

prevalent at these dates as well with regards to where you are now. See you are

somewhere in uk? Take it All Children

born in uk?

Best wishes ….

Jai Sita Ram

Ram

Ram Jaswal

[rkjaswal]

23 January 2008 16:46

' '

RE:

Namaste Sheevani

Thanks for the confirmation – I feel

it is between 6:05am – 6:09am ……..

Let me check further against your life

events …..

Best regards …..

Jai Sita Ram

Ram

On Behalf Of sheevani147

23 January 2008 15:25

Subject:

Namaste Ramji.

regards

Sheevani

" Ram Jaswal "

<rkjaswal wrote:

>

> Namaste Sheevani

>

is

>

> Thanks and regards ..

>

> Jai Sita Ram

>

> Ram

>

> _____

>

>

>

On Behalf Of

sheevani147

>

Asi ji)

>

> Namaste all,

>

>

parivatana

>

>

vocabulary

>

>

away

> from birthplace..

>

>

>

>

some

>

python

pets..

>

11H

>

> deaths in family..

>

>

>

> Regards

> Sheevani

>

> ancient_indian_ <%

40>

> astrology ,

" sheevani147 "

> <sheevani147@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste all,,

> >

> >

more

> > action orientated..

> >

> > Many thanks

> > Sheevani

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ <%

40>

> astrology ,

" neelam gupta "

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > >

Kalamrita.

> > person e)

> ulcers

> > I)

> > Maternal

Persian

> p)

> > >

of

> > >

lagna

> or

> > 6L in

> > accidents,

> > >

will

> > give

happiness

> and

> person

> > who'll be

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear All,

*The

> > lawyer/thread-owner

to

> > argue in

> when

> > placed in

> *validate

> > the

will

> > start the

or

> > abortions

> > > > may happen.

native

> > would be

worldly

> > happiness

> > planet a

> present

> > in the face

> > > > of the native.*

> > thread

> > > > Sreenadh

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Namaste Ramji,

In response to your questions,, yes.. I did have a love marriage..

and I live in London, UK, so all kids were born here..

regards

Sheevani

, " Ram Jaswal "

<rkjaswal wrote:

>

> Namaste Sheevani

>

> Sorry difficult to nail exactly TOB - anything between 6:05am -

6:09am is

> Still ok per events quoted ....

>

> Would you like to share the TOB's and POB of your children - either

on or

> off the list to try and narrow the TOB?

>

> marriage 23rd December 1980 Per JHora Vim Sun/Mer/Sat/Sat -

Sun &

> Mer in Asc & Sani in 5th aspecting 7th Hse & Lord (Jup). Was it

a " love "

> marriage?

>

> 1st child born.. 18th October 1984 Vim Moon/Rahu/Ketu - Moon

(2nd Lord -

> family) in 11th aspects 5th Hse, Rahu aspects 5th Lord (Ven) whilst

Ketu is

> with 5th Lord (Ven). Also Rahu Nak depositor of Both Mer (Asc Lord)

and Ven

> (5th Lord)

>

> 2nd child born.. 24th May 1986 Vim Moon/Jup/Moon - Jup

(Karaka for 5th

> Hse) depositor of Rahu and in 2nd Hse (family) with Mars (11th

Lord) who

> aspects 5th Hse

>

> 3rd child born .. 19th May 1990 Vim Moon/Ven/Ven - Ven (5th

Lord)

>

> 4th child born ...20th May 1999 Vim Mars/Moon/Ven - Mars (11th

Lord) in

> 2nd Hse with Jup (Karaka for 5th Hse)

>

> 3 girls followed by a boy..

>

>

>

> Girls born during Moon Dasha which has " female " preponderance

whilst Boy

> born with some " male " association - more so depending upon TOB

taken ..

>

> Would suggest your looking at the Transits prevalent at these dates

as well

> with regards to where you are now. See you are somewhere in uk?

Take it All

> Children born in uk?

>

> Best wishes ..

>

> Jai Sita Ram

>

> Ram

>

> _____

>

> Ram Jaswal [rkjaswal]

> 23 January 2008 16:46

> ' '

> RE: Re: Rahu (Thread owner -

Tatvam Asi

> ji)

>

> Namaste Sheevani

>

> Thanks for the confirmation - I feel it is between 6:05am -

6:09am ....

>

> Let me check further against your life events ...

>

> Best regards ...

>

> Jai Sita Ram

>

> Ram

>

> _____

>

>

> On Behalf Of

sheevani147

> 23 January 2008 15:25

>

Asi ji)

>

> Namaste Ramji.

>

> Time of 6:02 is correct as I remember seeing it in some of my

> birthpapers.. Parents insist it was evening birth.. so I have taken

> it at 18:02hrs.. I personally do have doubts too..

>

> Perhaps u might want to rectify birthdata..

>

> events.. First travelled overseas,, 10August 1975,,

> marriage 23rd December 1980

> 1st child born.. 18th October 1984

> 2nd child born.. 24th May 1986

> 3rd child born .. 19th May 1990

> 4th child born ...20th May 1999..

> 3 girls followed by a boy..

>

> regards

> Sheevani

>

> ancient_indian_ <%

40>

> astrology , " Ram Jaswal "

> <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste Sheevani

> >

> > May I ask as to how accurate you feel your TOB is? Is it a typo

and

> is

> > 6:02am as opposed from 6:02pm per your note below?

> >

> > Thanks and regards ..

> >

> > Jai Sita Ram

> >

> > Ram

> >

> > _____

> >

> > ancient_indian_ <%

40>

> astrology

> > [ancient_indian_

> <%40>

> astrology ] On Behalf Of

> sheevani147

> > 23 January 2008 11:20

> > ancient_indian_ <%

40>

> astrology

> > Re: Rahu (Thread owner -

Tatvam

> Asi ji)

> >

> > Namaste all,

> >

> > Not much is written about Rahu in lagna, so I shall try to

validate

> > some of the characteristics so far mentioned..

> >

> > I have Rahu in lagna in Dhanus rasi and lagna lord(jupiter) is

> > exalted in 8H, in yuti with Mangal,5HL,12HL, Also 8H is in

> parivatana

> > with moon in 5H, Moon aspected by Shani in 11H and rahu from

Lagna..

> >

> > a) Faulty Logic _ i dont think so.. but u be the judge on that..

> >

> > 'b) Harsh speech ' - not true.. I dont even have adequate

> vocabulary

> > of swear words.. besides from my posts,, u can judge..(maybe

effect

> > of mercury in 7H in gemini..)

> >

> > d) an irreligious person..- no way..

> >

> > e) going to a foreign country -- yes.. I spent all my adult life

> away

> > from birthplace..

> >

> > h) abdominal ulcers - yes and no.. Had severe abdominal pain

during

> > Rahu MD.. gallstones --- had surgery..

> >

> > n) Worship of Vana Durga -- my isht dev is Shiv Mahadev..Shakti

> > invoked as part of Shiv-Shakti pooja..

> >

> > ..courage to take on any work - thrive on challenges..

> >

> > Streaks of unorthodoxy make him a non-conformist - I dont

generally

> > go creating waves,(Jupiter effect), but if I felt strongly about

> some

> > issue,, then I have courage to try new, untested stratgies... yes

> > there is an underlying rebellious nature..

> >

> > fear of animals/reptiles.. not true.. I once had a 6ft Burmese

> python

> > as pet.. called Vasuki.... From childhood,, always had dogs as

> pets..

> >

> > Aspects on Rahu.. venus, mercury, sun, ketu from 7H and shani

from

> 11H

> > Rahu is in Mula nakshatra..

> >

> > On the whole, rahu MD was good for me..though mental anxieties

> > prevailed..financial gains with some obstacles, birth of a son,

no

> > deaths in family..

> >

> > For those interested,, my birth details,,

> > 14July, 1955, time.. 18:02hrs. Place . penang, Malaysia, time

zone

> > +7:30 hrs GMT during birthtime.. (current +8hrs GMT)

> >

> > Any discussion welcomed..

> >

> > Regards

> > Sheevani

> >

> > ancient_indian_ <%

> 40>

> > astrology@grou <astrology%40> ps.com,

> " sheevani147 "

> > <sheevani147@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Namaste all,,

> > >

> > > Before proceding further,, can learned members kindly verify..

> > >

> > > Does Rahu take on the significance of the lord of the rashi it

is

> > > placed in???.. eg.. rahu in aries will behave like mars and be

> more

> > > action orientated..

> > >

> > > Many thanks

> > > Sheevani

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ <%

> 40>

> > astrology@grou <astrology%40>

ps.com, " neelam

> gupta "

> > > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear All,

> > > >

> > > > Some more inputs on Rahu in lagna...

> > > >

> > > > Rahu is the significator of the following as per Uttara

> Kalamrita.

> > > > a) Faulty Logic b) Harsh speech c) Outcaste d) an irreligious

> > > person e)

> > > > going to a foreign country f) Unclean g) Bones h) abdominal

> > ulcers

> > > I)

> > > > Falsehood j) South western direction k) serpents l) Old age

m)

> > > Maternal

> > > > grand father n) Worship of Vana Durga o) Writing Urdu or

> Persian

> > p)

> > > > Breathing q) Acute duodenal pain.

> > > >

> > > > Rahu does not generally give good results in lagna, n)

Worship

> of

> > Vana Durga Streaks of unorthodoxy make him a non-conformist

> > > >

> > > > According to Bhavarth Ratnakar, if rahu is associated with

> lagna

> > or

> > > 6L in

> > > > lagna, n) Worship of Vana Durga , atc. It leads to

> > > accidents,

> > > > reactions caused by strong medicines.

> > > >

> > > > Bhavarth Ratnakar says rahu in Aries, Taurus or Cancer signs

> will

> > > give

> > > > profits, education, recognition from various quarters,

> happiness

> > and

> > > > patronage of women. (it is an important hint in knowing the

> > person

> > > who'll be

> > > > helpful to the native)

> > > >

> > > > Benefic aspect on Rahu gives success and gains.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > > > On 22/01/2008, Sreenadh <sreesog@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > Let us start discussing the *effects of Rahu in Lagna*.

*The

> > > lawyer/thread-owner

> > > > > for this thread is Tatvam Asi ji*. He have the full right

to

> > > argue in

> > > > > favor of Rahu and its power to produce identifiable results

> > when

> > > placed in

> > > > > Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of him -

> > *validate

> > > the

> > > > > results with your own or with the charts known to you*. I

> will

> > > start the

> > > > > discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)-

> > > > > * * If Rahu is present in lagna premature death of children

> or

> > > abortions

> > > > > may happen.

> > > > > * If Rahu is in Aries, Taurus or Cancer in Lagna- the

native

> > > would be

> > > > > very kind and companionate; and will enjoy all kinds of

> worldly

> > > happiness

> > > > > (such as sexual pleasures).

> > > > > * If Rahu in Lagna aspected by another benefic or malefic

> > > planet a

> > > > > corresponding symbol (mole or things like that) would be

> > present

> > > in the face

> > > > > of the native.*

> > > > > So, *here goes our group - Rahu Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the

> > > thread

> > > > > of Tatvam Asi ji.* :)

> > > > > Love and regards,

> > > > > Sreenadh

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Ram Jaswal ji, Rahu DOES imply foreign trips. In the chart of Shivani ji since the sign in which Rahus is posited itself is 9th (aboard) in NH; further the depositor of Rahu (i.e. Jupiter) is in 8th (another sign indicating abroad) again pointing to the fact that Rahu in that horoscope can indicate foreign travel; further the same Rahu is aspected by numerous planets including Saturn indicating plane/ship journeys to both short and long. More than this what you need to indicate a foreign travel with that Rahu?!!! Further know that one of very popular dictum followed in astrology is "Sanivat Rahu" (meaning, Rahu is similar to Saturn) - again pointing to foreign travel. Hope this helps. And on what bases you are suggesting a time correction that jumps a huge 12 hours?!!! The horoscope and time IS CORECT as evident the numerous incidents in her life clarify.Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Ram Jaswal" <rkjaswal wrote:>> Namaste Sheevani> > Note Rahu (denoting foreign association) in 7th Hse aspects Both Mer (Asc +> 4th Lord) and Ven (5th + 12th Lord) as well as being Nak depositor for Both> of them - hence understandable that you have had alot of "foreign" trips> (see connection of 4th Lord + 12th Hse/Lord) and are living abroad ...> > Rahu doesn't otherwise imply "foreign" trips ..> > Best wishes ...> > Jai Sita Ram> > Ram > > _____ > > > On Behalf Of sheevani147> 23 January 2008 16:11> > Re: Rahu (Thread owner - Tatvam Asi ji)> > Namaste all..> > One point I have noted.. In mars MD I only had 2 overseas journeys,, > june 1987 for 6weeks to Tanzania, Africa to see 'in-laws' and in > May/sept 1988 to be with parents in Malaysia..( both family related > travels)> > Rahu MD, has given a lots of foreign travels.. travelled all over > Europe,(Spain, Holland, Germany, Belgiun, France, Greece) America,> (Florida, several times.. also Califonia). Canada (Toronto, Montreal, > Ottawa) Tunisia,(twice) Egypt, Goa.. practically travelling at least > twice every year.. all journeys were for leisure.. Also 2 journeys to > Malaysia,,August 1999, jan- feb 2003..> > Is this a trait of Rahu in lagna???> > Regards> Sheevani> ancient_indian_ <%40>> astrology , "Ram Jaswal" > rkjaswal@ wrote:> >> > Namaste Sheevani> > > > May I ask as to how accurate you feel your TOB is? Is it a typo and > is> > 6:02am as opposed from 6:02pm per your note below? > > > > Thanks and regards ..> > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > Ram> > > > _____ > > > > ancient_indian_ <%40>> astrology > > [ancient_indian_> <%40>> astrology ] On Behalf Of > sheevani147> > 23 January 2008 11:20> > ancient_indian_ <%40>> astrology > > Re: Rahu (Thread owner - Tatvam > Asi ji)> > > > Namaste all,> > > > Not much is written about Rahu in lagna, so I shall try to validate > > some of the characteristics so far mentioned..> > > > I have Rahu in lagna in Dhanus rasi and lagna lord(jupiter) is > > exalted in 8H, in yuti with Mangal,5HL,12HL, Also 8H is in > parivatana > > with moon in 5H, Moon aspected by Shani in 11H and rahu from Lagna..> > > > a) Faulty Logic _ i dont think so.. but u be the judge on that..> > > > 'b) Harsh speech ' - not true.. I dont even have adequate > vocabulary > > of swear words.. besides from my posts,, u can judge..(maybe effect > > of mercury in 7H in gemini..)> > > > d) an irreligious person..- no way..> > > > e) going to a foreign country -- yes.. I spent all my adult life > away > > from birthplace..> > > > h) abdominal ulcers - yes and no.. Had severe abdominal pain during > > Rahu MD.. gallstones --- had surgery..> > > > n) Worship of Vana Durga -- my isht dev is Shiv Mahadev..Shakti > > invoked as part of Shiv-Shakti pooja..> > > > ..courage to take on any work - thrive on challenges..> > > > Streaks of unorthodoxy make him a non-conformist - I dont generally > > go creating waves,(Jupiter effect), but if I felt strongly about > some > > issue,, then I have courage to try new, untested stratgies... yes > > there is an underlying rebellious nature..> > > > fear of animals/reptiles.. not true.. I once had a 6ft Burmese > python > > as pet.. called Vasuki.... From childhood,, always had dogs as > pets..> > > > Aspects on Rahu.. venus, mercury, sun, ketu from 7H and shani from > 11H> > Rahu is in Mula nakshatra..> > > > On the whole, rahu MD was good for me..though mental anxieties > > prevailed..financial gains with some obstacles, birth of a son, no > > deaths in family..> > > > For those interested,, my birth details,,> > 14July, 1955, time.. 18:02hrs. Place . penang, Malaysia, time zone > > +7:30 hrs GMT during birthtime.. (current +8hrs GMT)> > > > Any discussion welcomed..> > > > Regards> > Sheevani> > > > ancient_indian_ <%> 40>> > astrology@grou <astrology%40> ps.com,> "sheevani147" > > <sheevani147@> wrote:> > >> > > Namaste all,,> > > > > > Before proceding further,, can learned members kindly verify..> > > > > > Does Rahu take on the significance of the lord of the rashi it is > > > placed in???.. eg.. rahu in aries will behave like mars and be > more > > > action orientated..> > > > > > Many thanks> > > Sheevani> > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ <%> 40>> > astrology@grou <astrology%40> ps.com, "neelam> gupta" > > > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > Some more inputs on Rahu in lagna...> > > > > > > > Rahu is the significator of the following as per Uttara > Kalamrita.> > > > a) Faulty Logic b) Harsh speech c) Outcaste d) an irreligious > > > person e)> > > > going to a foreign country f) Unclean g) Bones h) abdominal > > ulcers > > > I)> > > > Falsehood j) South western direction k) serpents l) Old age m) > > > Maternal> > > > grand father n) Worship of Vana Durga o) Writing Urdu or > Persian > > p)> > > > Breathing q) Acute duodenal pain.> > > > > > > > Rahu does not generally give good results in lagna, n) Worship > of > > Vana Durga Streaks of unorthodoxy make him a non-conformist> > > > > > > > According to Bhavarth Ratnakar, if rahu is associated with > lagna > > or > > > 6L in> > > > lagna, n) Worship of Vana Durga , atc. It leads to > > > accidents,> > > > reactions caused by strong medicines.> > > > > > > > Bhavarth Ratnakar says rahu in Aries, Taurus or Cancer signs > will > > > give> > > > profits, education, recognition from various quarters, > happiness > > and> > > > patronage of women. (it is an important hint in knowing the > > person > > > who'll be> > > > helpful to the native)> > > > > > > > Benefic aspect on Rahu gives success and gains.> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > Neelam> > > > > > > > On 22/01/2008, Sreenadh <sreesog@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear All,> > > > > Let us start discussing the *effects of Rahu in Lagna*. *The > > > lawyer/thread-owner> > > > > for this thread is Tatvam Asi ji*. He have the full right to > > > argue in> > > > > favor of Rahu and its power to produce identifiable results > > when > > > placed in> > > > > Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of him - > > *validate > > > the> > > > > results with your own or with the charts known to you*. I > will > > > start the> > > > > discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)-> > > > > * * If Rahu is present in lagna premature death of children > or > > > abortions> > > > > may happen.> > > > > * If Rahu is in Aries, Taurus or Cancer in Lagna- the native > > > would be> > > > > very kind and companionate; and will enjoy all kinds of > worldly > > > happiness> > > > > (such as sexual pleasures).> > > > > * If Rahu in Lagna aspected by another benefic or malefic > > > planet a> > > > > corresponding symbol (mole or things like that) would be > > present > > > in the face> > > > > of the native.*> > > > > So, *here goes our group - Rahu Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the > > > thread> > > > > of Tatvam Asi ji.* :)> > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > Sreenadh> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Ram Jaswal ji, You got it all wrong - it is straight and simple. Use True Ayanamsa of Chandra Hari with 360 day savana year. Now here is the results - as you checked them with Vimsottari dasa.1) Marriage 23rd December 1980 - Moon>Mercury>Venus; Moon is 8th lord (marriage); Mercury is 7th lord (marriage); Venus is significator of marriage (marriage) - simple.2) 1st child born.. 18th October 1984 - Mars>Mars>Rahu; Mars is 5th lord (children); Mars is placed along with Jupiter the significator of children (children); Rahu is in lagna in the sign of Jupiter (children)3) 2nd child born.. 24th May 1986 - Mars>Jupiter>Saturn; Mars is 5th lord (children); Jupiter is significator of children (children); Saturn is in exaltation in kendra of exalted Jupiter and so is the Parasapara karaka of Jupiter giving the results of Jupiter (children)4) 3rd child born .. 19th May 1990 - Mars>Venus>Saturn; Mars is 5th lord (children); Venus is the depositor of Saturn and is in 7th with Mercury in own house (can give children, but still not clear); Saturn is the paraspara karaka of Jupiter (children)5) 4th child born ...20th May 1999 - Rahu>Saturn>Jupiter; Rahu is in lagna in the sign of Jupiter (children); Saturn is the paraspara karaka of Jupiter (children); Jupiter is the significator of children (children) What is the confusion here?!!! Things are clean and straight and the TOB is OK. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Ram Jaswal" <rkjaswal wrote:

RE: Re: Rahu (Thread owner - Tatvam Asi ji)

Namaste Sheevani

Sorry difficult to nail exactly TOB â€" anything between 6:05am â€" 6:09am is Still ok per events quoted ……..

Would you like to share the TOB’s and POB of your children â€" either on or off the list to try and narrow the TOB?

marriage 23rd December 1980 Per JHora Vim Sun/Mer/Sat/Sat - Sun & Mer in Asc & Sani in 5th aspecting 7th Hse & Lord (Jup). Was it a “love†marriage?1st child born.. 18th October 1984 Vim Moon/Rahu/Ketu â€" Moon (2nd Lord â€" family) in 11th aspects 5th Hse, Rahu aspects 5th Lord (Ven) whilst Ketu is with 5th Lord (Ven). Also Rahu Nak depositor of Both Mer (Asc Lord) and Ven (5th Lord)2nd child born.. 24th May 1986 Vim Moon/Jup/Moon â€" Jup (Karaka for 5th Hse) depositor of Rahu and in 2nd Hse (family) with Mars (11th Lord) who aspects 5th Hse3rd child born .. 19th May 1990 Vim Moon/Ven/Ven â€" Ven (5th Lord) 4th child born ...20th May 1999 Vim Mars/Moon/Ven â€" Mars (11th Lord) in 2nd Hse with Jup (Karaka for 5th Hse) 3 girls followed by a boy..

Girls born during Moon Dasha which has “female†preponderance whilst Boy born with some “male†association â€" more so depending upon TOB taken ….

Would suggest your looking at the Transits prevalent at these dates as well with regards to where you are now. See you are somewhere in uk? Take it All Children born in uk?

Best wishes ….

Jai Sita Ram

Ram

> > _____ > > Ram Jaswal [rkjaswal] > 23 January 2008 16:46> ' '> RE: Re: Rahu (Thread owner - Tatvam Asi> ji)> > Namaste Sheevani> > Thanks for the confirmation - I feel it is between 6:05am - 6:09am ....> > Let me check further against your life events ...> > Best regards ...> > Jai Sita Ram> > Ram> > _____ > > > On Behalf Of sheevani147> 23 January 2008 15:25> > Re: Rahu (Thread owner - Tatvam Asi ji)> > Namaste Ramji.> > Time of 6:02 is correct as I remember seeing it in some of my > birthpapers.. Parents insist it was evening birth.. so I have taken > it at 18:02hrs.. I personally do have doubts too..> > Perhaps u might want to rectify birthdata.. > > events.. First travelled overseas,, 10August 1975,,> marriage 23rd December 1980> 1st child born.. 18th October 1984> 2nd child born.. 24th May 1986> 3rd child born .. 19th May 1990> 4th child born ...20th May 1999..> 3 girls followed by a boy..> > regards> Sheevani> > ancient_indian_ <%40>> astrology , "Ram Jaswal" > rkjaswal@ wrote:> >> > Namaste Sheevani> > > > May I ask as to how accurate you feel your TOB is? Is it a typo and > is> > 6:02am as opposed from 6:02pm per your note below? > > > > Thanks and regards ..> > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > Ram> > > > _____ > > > > ancient_indian_ <%40>> astrology > > [ancient_indian_> <%40>> astrology ] On Behalf Of > sheevani147> > 23 January 2008 11:20> > ancient_indian_ <%40>> astrology > > Re: Rahu (Thread owner - Tatvam > Asi ji)> > > > Namaste all,> > > > Not much is written about Rahu in lagna, so I shall try to validate > > some of the characteristics so far mentioned..> > > > I have Rahu in lagna in Dhanus rasi and lagna lord(jupiter) is > > exalted in 8H, in yuti with Mangal,5HL,12HL, Also 8H is in > parivatana > > with moon in 5H, Moon aspected by Shani in 11H and rahu from Lagna..> > > > a) Faulty Logic _ i dont think so.. but u be the judge on that..> > > > 'b) Harsh speech ' - not true.. I dont even have adequate > vocabulary > > of swear words.. besides from my posts,, u can judge..(maybe effect > > of mercury in 7H in gemini..)> > > > d) an irreligious person..- no way..> > > > e) going to a foreign country -- yes.. I spent all my adult life > away > > from birthplace..> > > > h) abdominal ulcers - yes and no.. Had severe abdominal pain during > > Rahu MD.. gallstones --- had surgery..> > > > n) Worship of Vana Durga -- my isht dev is Shiv Mahadev..Shakti > > invoked as part of Shiv-Shakti pooja..> > > > ..courage to take on any work - thrive on challenges..> > > > Streaks of unorthodoxy make him a non-conformist - I dont generally > > go creating waves,(Jupiter effect), but if I felt strongly about > some > > issue,, then I have courage to try new, untested stratgies... yes > > there is an underlying rebellious nature..> > > > fear of animals/reptiles.. not true.. I once had a 6ft Burmese > python > > as pet.. called Vasuki.... From childhood,, always had dogs as > pets..> > > > Aspects on Rahu.. venus, mercury, sun, ketu from 7H and shani from > 11H> > Rahu is in Mula nakshatra..> > > > On the whole, rahu MD was good for me..though mental anxieties > > prevailed..financial gains with some obstacles, birth of a son, no > > deaths in family..> > > > For those interested,, my birth details,,> > 14July, 1955, time.. 18:02hrs. Place . penang, Malaysia, time zone > > +7:30 hrs GMT during birthtime.. (current +8hrs GMT)> > > > Any discussion welcomed..> > > > Regards> > Sheevani> > > > ancient_indian_ <%> 40>> > astrology@grou <astrology%40> ps.com,> "sheevani147" > > <sheevani147@> wrote:> > >> > > Namaste all,,> > > > > > Before proceding further,, can learned members kindly verify..> > > > > > Does Rahu take on the significance of the lord of the rashi it is > > > placed in???.. eg.. rahu in aries will behave like mars and be > more > > > action orientated..> > > > > > Many thanks> > > Sheevani> > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ <%> 40>> > astrology@grou <astrology%40> ps.com, "neelam> gupta" > > > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > Some more inputs on Rahu in lagna...> > > > > > > > Rahu is the significator of the following as per Uttara > Kalamrita.> > > > a) Faulty Logic b) Harsh speech c) Outcaste d) an irreligious > > > person e)> > > > going to a foreign country f) Unclean g) Bones h) abdominal > > ulcers > > > I)> > > > Falsehood j) South western direction k) serpents l) Old age m) > > > Maternal> > > > grand father n) Worship of Vana Durga o) Writing Urdu or > Persian > > p)> > > > Breathing q) Acute duodenal pain.> > > > > > > > Rahu does not generally give good results in lagna, n) Worship > of > > Vana Durga Streaks of unorthodoxy make him a non-conformist> > > > > > > > According to Bhavarth Ratnakar, if rahu is associated with > lagna > > or > > > 6L in> > > > lagna, n) Worship of Vana Durga , atc. It leads to > > > accidents,> > > > reactions caused by strong medicines.> > > > > > > > Bhavarth Ratnakar says rahu in Aries, Taurus or Cancer signs > will > > > give> > > > profits, education, recognition from various quarters, > happiness > > and> > > > patronage of women. (it is an important hint in knowing the > > person > > > who'll be> > > > helpful to the native)> > > > > > > > Benefic aspect on Rahu gives success and gains.> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > Neelam> > > > > > > > On 22/01/2008, Sreenadh <sreesog@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear All,> > > > > Let us start discussing the *effects of Rahu in Lagna*. *The > > > lawyer/thread-owner> > > > > for this thread is Tatvam Asi ji*. He have the full right to > > > argue in> > > > > favor of Rahu and its power to produce identifiable results > > when > > > placed in> > > > > Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of him - > > *validate > > > the> > > > > results with your own or with the charts known to you*. I > will > > > start the> > > > > discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)-> > > > > * * If Rahu is present in lagna premature death of children > or > > > abortions> > > > > may happen.> > > > > * If Rahu is in Aries, Taurus or Cancer in Lagna- the native > > > would be> > > > > very kind and companionate; and will enjoy all kinds of > worldly > > > happiness> > > > > (such as sexual pleasures).> > > > > * If Rahu in Lagna aspected by another benefic or malefic > > > planet a> > > > > corresponding symbol (mole or things like that) would be > > present > > > in the face> > > > > of the native.*> > > > > So, *here goes our group - Rahu Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the > > > thread> > > > > of Tatvam Asi ji.* :)> > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > Sreenadh> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Namaste ji..

I have heard of people having am ''altered image disorder or

syndrome'' and people undergoing ''identity crisis''

But having a ''horoscope identity crisis'' that is a new one to me..

what are its signs and symptoms and its cure, if any???

I am still me.. whatever my horoscope!!!

4 planets in gemini and rahu in sag,, effects will very much be the

same as they are on the 1/7 axis..

'Proof of the pudding' will be jupiter's mahadasha.. does he behave

like lagna lord in dustana,, or as 7L in 2H ???

regards

Sheevani

, " Sreenadh "

<sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Ram Jaswal ji,

> Rahu DOES imply foreign trips. In the chart of Shivani ji since

the

> sign in which Rahus is posited itself is 9th (aboard) in NH;

further the

> depositor of Rahu (i.e. Jupiter) is in 8th (another sign indicating

> abroad) again pointing to the fact that Rahu in that horoscope can

> indicate foreign travel; further the same Rahu is aspected by

numerous

> planets including Saturn indicating plane/ship journeys to both

short

> and long. More than this what you need to indicate a foreign travel

> with that Rahu?!!! Further know that one of very popular dictum

followed

> in astrology is " Sanivat Rahu " (meaning, Rahu is similar to

Saturn) -

> again pointing to foreign travel. Hope this helps.

> And on what bases you are suggesting a time correction that

jumps a

> huge 12 hours?!!! The horoscope and time IS CORECT as evident the

> numerous incidents in her life clarify.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " Ram Jaswal "

> <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste Sheevani

> >

> > Note Rahu (denoting foreign association) in 7th Hse aspects Both

Mer

> (Asc +

> > 4th Lord) and Ven (5th + 12th Lord) as well as being Nak

depositor for

> Both

> > of them - hence understandable that you have had alot of " foreign "

> trips

> > (see connection of 4th Lord + 12th Hse/Lord) and are living

abroad ...

> >

> > Rahu doesn't otherwise imply " foreign " trips ..

> >

> > Best wishes ...

> >

> > Jai Sita Ram

> >

> > Ram

> >

> > _____

> >

> >

> > On Behalf Of

> sheevani147

> > 23 January 2008 16:11

> >

> > Re: Rahu (Thread owner -

Tatvam

> Asi ji)

> >

> > Namaste all..

> >

> > One point I have noted.. In mars MD I only had 2 overseas

journeys,,

> > june 1987 for 6weeks to Tanzania, Africa to see 'in-laws' and in

> > May/sept 1988 to be with parents in Malaysia..( both family

related

> > travels)

> >

> > Rahu MD, has given a lots of foreign travels.. travelled all over

> > Europe,(Spain, Holland, Germany, Belgiun, France, Greece) America,

> > (Florida, several times.. also Califonia). Canada (Toronto,

Montreal,

> > Ottawa) Tunisia,(twice) Egypt, Goa.. practically travelling at

least

> > twice every year.. all journeys were for leisure.. Also 2

journeys to

> > Malaysia,,August 1999, jan- feb 2003..

> >

> > Is this a trait of Rahu in lagna???

> >

> > Regards

> > Sheevani

> > ancient_indian_

> <%40>

> > astrology , " Ram Jaswal "

> > rkjaswal@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Namaste Sheevani

> > >

> > > May I ask as to how accurate you feel your TOB is? Is it a typo

and

> > is

> > > 6:02am as opposed from 6:02pm per your note below?

> > >

> > > Thanks and regards ..

> > >

> > > Jai Sita Ram

> > >

> > > Ram

> > >

> > > _____

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_

> <%40>

> > astrology

> > > [ancient_indian_

> > <%40>

> > astrology ] On Behalf Of

> > sheevani147

> > > 23 January 2008 11:20

> > > ancient_indian_

> <%40>

> > astrology

> > > Re: Rahu (Thread owner -

Tatvam

> > Asi ji)

> > >

> > > Namaste all,

> > >

> > > Not much is written about Rahu in lagna, so I shall try to

validate

> > > some of the characteristics so far mentioned..

> > >

> > > I have Rahu in lagna in Dhanus rasi and lagna lord(jupiter) is

> > > exalted in 8H, in yuti with Mangal,5HL,12HL, Also 8H is in

> > parivatana

> > > with moon in 5H, Moon aspected by Shani in 11H and rahu from

Lagna..

> > >

> > > a) Faulty Logic _ i dont think so.. but u be the judge on that..

> > >

> > > 'b) Harsh speech ' - not true.. I dont even have adequate

> > vocabulary

> > > of swear words.. besides from my posts,, u can judge..(maybe

effect

> > > of mercury in 7H in gemini..)

> > >

> > > d) an irreligious person..- no way..

> > >

> > > e) going to a foreign country -- yes.. I spent all my adult life

> > away

> > > from birthplace..

> > >

> > > h) abdominal ulcers - yes and no.. Had severe abdominal pain

during

> > > Rahu MD.. gallstones --- had surgery..

> > >

> > > n) Worship of Vana Durga -- my isht dev is Shiv Mahadev..Shakti

> > > invoked as part of Shiv-Shakti pooja..

> > >

> > > ..courage to take on any work - thrive on challenges..

> > >

> > > Streaks of unorthodoxy make him a non-conformist - I dont

generally

> > > go creating waves,(Jupiter effect), but if I felt strongly about

> > some

> > > issue,, then I have courage to try new, untested stratgies...

yes

> > > there is an underlying rebellious nature..

> > >

> > > fear of animals/reptiles.. not true.. I once had a 6ft Burmese

> > python

> > > as pet.. called Vasuki.... From childhood,, always had dogs as

> > pets..

> > >

> > > Aspects on Rahu.. venus, mercury, sun, ketu from 7H and shani

from

> > 11H

> > > Rahu is in Mula nakshatra..

> > >

> > > On the whole, rahu MD was good for me..though mental anxieties

> > > prevailed..financial gains with some obstacles, birth of a son,

no

> > > deaths in family..

> > >

> > > For those interested,, my birth details,,

> > > 14July, 1955, time.. 18:02hrs. Place . penang, Malaysia, time

zone

> > > +7:30 hrs GMT during birthtime.. (current +8hrs GMT)

> > >

> > > Any discussion welcomed..

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Sheevani

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ <%

> > 40>

> > > astrology@grou <astrology%40> ps.com,

> > " sheevani147 "

> > > <sheevani147@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Namaste all,,

> > > >

> > > > Before proceding further,, can learned members kindly verify..

> > > >

> > > > Does Rahu take on the significance of the lord of the rashi

it is

> > > > placed in???.. eg.. rahu in aries will behave like mars and be

> > more

> > > > action orientated..

> > > >

> > > > Many thanks

> > > > Sheevani

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ <%

> > 40>

> > > astrology@grou <astrology%40> ps.com,

> " neelam

> > gupta "

> > > > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear All,

> > > > >

> > > > > Some more inputs on Rahu in lagna...

> > > > >

> > > > > Rahu is the significator of the following as per Uttara

> > Kalamrita.

> > > > > a) Faulty Logic b) Harsh speech c) Outcaste d) an

irreligious

> > > > person e)

> > > > > going to a foreign country f) Unclean g) Bones h) abdominal

> > > ulcers

> > > > I)

> > > > > Falsehood j) South western direction k) serpents l) Old age

m)

> > > > Maternal

> > > > > grand father n) Worship of Vana Durga o) Writing Urdu or

> > Persian

> > > p)

> > > > > Breathing q) Acute duodenal pain.

> > > > >

> > > > > Rahu does not generally give good results in lagna, n)

Worship

> > of

> > > Vana Durga Streaks of unorthodoxy make him a non-conformist

> > > > >

> > > > > According to Bhavarth Ratnakar, if rahu is associated with

> > lagna

> > > or

> > > > 6L in

> > > > > lagna, n) Worship of Vana Durga , atc. It leads to

> > > > accidents,

> > > > > reactions caused by strong medicines.

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhavarth Ratnakar says rahu in Aries, Taurus or Cancer signs

> > will

> > > > give

> > > > > profits, education, recognition from various quarters,

> > happiness

> > > and

> > > > > patronage of women. (it is an important hint in knowing the

> > > person

> > > > who'll be

> > > > > helpful to the native)

> > > > >

> > > > > Benefic aspect on Rahu gives success and gains.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Neelam

> > > > >

> > > > > On 22/01/2008, Sreenadh <sreesog@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > > Let us start discussing the *effects of Rahu in Lagna*.

*The

> > > > lawyer/thread-owner

> > > > > > for this thread is Tatvam Asi ji*. He have the full right

to

> > > > argue in

> > > > > > favor of Rahu and its power to produce identifiable

results

> > > when

> > > > placed in

> > > > > > Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of him -

> > > *validate

> > > > the