IndiaDivine.org

What if planet exalted in natal chart and debiliated in navamsa chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have a couple of doubts: 1) What if planet exalted in natal chart and debiliated in navamsa chart? What results to expect2) Will exalted planet give good results only in its period?I have observed that some folks have exalted planets but ordinary results for things signified by the planet? Is it because the time of the exalted planet was when they were kid or starts when they are close to dieRequesting members to present their views on this oneregardskiran

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Dear Kiran ji,==>> 1) What if planet exalted in natal chart and debilitated in navamsa chart? What results to expect<== Exalted planet will give its result but to a limited amount. Apart from this, the result for planet in that sign should be told; and also the results for that planet in that navamsa should be told - both of them will actualize fully. ==>> 2) Will exalted planet give good results only in its period?<== For the beginners - Yes; for those who know better - not exactly; If the planet has any kind of association with lagna or if it is in Kendra or Trikona the results will actualize at other instances as well; further anywhere the planet be the results will manifest to an extend in its antaras. Any why - the point is, this is NOT the moment to present such doubts. We are NOT into discussing Navamsa currently. When the current major threads are over, take a specific example (eg. Sun in Aries with Navamsa in Libra) and proceed with the question - what specific results should predicted for this etc - but for now please consider this thread as closed. Note: Kiran ji - always take care to check the direction of the group, and post accordingly. Remember we have a syllabus - I) application of the 7-fold system for natal chart; II) Application of the 7-fold system in Vargas; III) Ancient Stellar Astrology; IV) Transit Every thing else is just a break. We are still with paper - I, and at least for a 6 months+ that ONLY will continue; so if you want to approach the subject systematically keep patience; and post the questions after a thought such as - will this fit into the context of our discussion? Our current syllabus? Too much diversion will produce only confusions rather than understanding â€" actually the whole effort of the moderators is to limit the discussions within the pre-defined boundary; questions that cause diversions â€" makes their job tedious, and they will have to work hard unnecessarily â€" hope you see the point. Note that â€" Sreenivas ji, Sunil ji, Renu ji, Vinita ji, Me, Pt. Arjun ji are all among the changing moderator members of the forum â€" see this point and understand what we all are trying to do. Love and regards,Sreenadh , Kiran R <kiran.rama wrote:>> I have a couple of doubts: > 1) What if planet exalted in natal chart and debiliated in navamsa chart? What results to expect> 2) Will exalted planet give good results only in its period?> I have observed that some folks have exalted planets but ordinary results for things signified by the planet? Is it because the time of the exalted planet was when they were kid or starts when they are close to die> > Requesting members to present their views on this one> regards> kiran> > > > Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. >