IndiaDivine.org

Stock_Market

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji, Yes, it is really an unpleasant situation that the stock market crashed the way it crashed. But, if one can't digest it, they better keep away from the market :-) But, did I ever mention that I am active in shares? I don't remember. In any case, I need lots of "All the best" wishes. Thanks for the same. Regards, KrishnaSreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear Krishna ji, Lol... Good to here that. :) But for sure being well active in shares etc even though not in Kendra your Jupiter would be well placed. ;) Note: Also from your enthusiasm today it seems that, even yesterday's share market crash didn't affect you - and Jupiter is well. :=) All the best. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote: Re: Re: Venus (Thread owners - Renu ji and Vinita ji) Dear Sreenadh ji, You wrote: There is a quote with reads - "Lagne nasti budha sukro, kendre nasti

brihaspati Dasame angarako nasti, Jataka kim prayojanam" Meaning, if Mercury and Venus are not present in lagna; if Jupitor is not in Kendara; if Mars is not present in 10th; then what use is with that horoscope?" :) That is very reassuring to me as my chart satisfies all the conditions, except for Jup. I have Venus and Mercury in Lagna and Mars in the 10th! Jupiter is in the 3rd. Thanks for sharing this quote. Regards, KrishnaSreenadh <sreesog > wrote: Dear Vijay ji,> Regarding women, I like to be with them Sure! Renu ji and Vinita ji would be happy to hear that!! ;=) ==>> Venus is

especially good for Gemini lagna persons (can anyone help me in locating the verse > that mentions this). <== I will search for the quote, but without that itself, it is easy to understand. Venus is 5th and 12th lord for Gemini lagna. 5th lordship is positive since it is Trikona; 12th lordship is especially good for Venus because Venus is the significator or many things such as bed pleasure and things like that. :) For Venus in 12th, Mihira tells us the result "Sadhanontye" (If Venus in 12th he would be wealthy). When we are considering the sign alone (here Gemini) Venus having the lordship of 12th house is like 'Venus in 12th'. Thus it turns out that for Gemini lagna the lordship of both 5th and 12th is beneficial for Venus - and so naturally the placement of such a Venus (who has positive results in stock for Gemini lagna) when placed in lagna and thus gets associated with lagna (native) - definitely starts giving those

beneficial results; just natural. :) There is a quote with reads - "Lagne nasti budha sukro, kendre nasti brihaspati Dasame angarako nasti, Jataka kim prayojanam" Meaning, if Mercury and Venus are not present in lagna; if Jupitor is not in Kendara; if Mars is not present in 10th; then what use is with that horoscope?" :) Or in other words, the quote states that - * Mercury or Venus present in lagna is very good for the native; and gives much beneficial results. * Jupiter in Kenda (1-4-7-10) is very good for the native; and gives much beneficial results. * Mars in 10th is very good for the native; and gives much beneficial results. So good to know that you have Venus in Lagna. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh> > , Vijayanarasimha H Pakka hpvijaynarasimha@ wrote:> >> >

Hi all,> > > > Venus in Lagna does indeed make a person artistic, poetic, very learned, sensuous, luxury oriented, etc. But it is very important to also see which is the lagna and are there any aspects on Venus. For example I have noticed that Venus having some aspect of Mars makes them good singers (mars signifies throat), even if venus is not in lagna. Venus in Taurus makes one good at different arts, whereas Venus in Libra makes one sensuous, and one who loves to have women's company, ornaments, good clothes, etc. I have Venus in Gemini Lagna. And Venus is especially good for Gemini lagna persons (can anyone help me in locating the verse that mentions this). Here, I believe Venus makes the person extremely philosophical and learned in many areas of study, and most importantly poetic. This is true in my case, as I am not at all interested in facial make-ups, or jewellery. But I am very interested in knowing the truth about the universe, studying many

subjects ranging from astrology to> > computer science to economics and history, I also write poems. Also I have curly hair and am quite good looking. Regarding women, I like to be with them, but have my senses under good control (maybe because mercury is in taurus in 12th house). I havent had any physical relationship till now (surprisingly), even though I really like to be in love with someone sincere and beautiful. Venus in my case has pushed me to acquire lots of knowledge, rather than run behind luxurious things. Venus has also given me good number of vehicles and other luxuries, but I am not quite attracted towards them. I have venus in my lagna in almost all divisional charts (because the degree of venus and lagna is almost same). Please go thru my chart if you want a case study.> > > > 14-May-1980, 08.35 am, Bangalore.> > > > I am more than happy to reveal my innermost characters (representing lagna) for study.

Hence I would recommend that we study venus not only in lagna but also the sign of the lagna and any aspects on venus. > > > > Regards,> > Vijay.> > > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote: Dear All,> > Let us start discussing the effects of Venus in Lagna. The lawyers/thread-owners for this thread are Vinita ji and Renu ji. They have the full right to argue in favor of Venus and its power to produce identifiable results when placed in Lagna. Try to argue against him or in support of them - validate the results with your own or with the charts known to you. I will start the discussion wth minimum inputs (fro Bhrigu sutra)-> > * If Venus is present in lagna the native would be interested in make-up, cosmetics, new and wonderful cloths, ornaments, women etc. Will be interested in mathamatics (accountancy?). Will have long life and will have many good quolities like good education and wealth.> > *

If Venus is in Lagna - the native would be fair in color; or may even have golden color like the wheat. If Venus in lagna and a benefic in 4th the native will have a four wheeler, even heavy vehicles. > > * If Venus in Lagna is aspected by malefic planets or combust he would lie, could be a thief, and will cheat others. He may have diseases caused by the imbalance of Vata and Kapha. > > So, here goes our group - Venus Centric.. ;) Hurah, to the thread of Renus ji and Vinita ji. :)> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.> >> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your

homepage.>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Dear Krishna ji,> But for sure being well active in shares etc....> But, did I ever mention that I am active in shares? I don't remember. .... Lol... Just a guess.. ;)Love and regards,Sreenadh , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> > Yes, it is really an unpleasant situation that the stock market crashed the way it crashed. But, if one can't digest it, they better keep away from the market :-) But, did I ever mention that I am active in shares? I don't remember. In any case, I need lots of "All the best" wishes. Thanks for the same.> > Regards,> Krishna> > Sreenadh sreesog wrote:> Dear Krishna ji,> Lol... Good to here that. :) But for sure being well active in shares etc even though not in Kendra your Jupiter would be well placed. ;) > Note: Also from your enthusiasm today it seems that, even yesterday's share market crash didn't affect you - and Jupiter is well. :=) All the best. :)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh>

Good guess Sreenadh ji :-) What else a retired engineer will do sitting in front of the computer all day? :-) Regards, KrishnaSreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear Krishna ji,> But for sure being well active in shares etc....> But, did I ever mention that I am active in shares? I don't remember. .... Lol... Just a guess.. ;)Love and regards,Sreenadh--- In

, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> > Yes, it is really an unpleasant situation that the stock market crashed the way it crashed. But, if one can't digest it, they better keep away from the market :-) But, did I ever mention that I am active in shares? I don't remember. In any case, I need lots of "All the best" wishes. Thanks for the same.> > Regards,> Krishna> > Sreenadh sreesog wrote:> Dear Krishna ji,> Lol... Good to here that. :) But for sure being well active in shares etc even though not in Kendra your Jupiter would be well placed. ;) > Note: Also from your enthusiasm today it seems that, even yesterday's share market crash didn't affect you - and Jupiter is well. :=) All the best. :)> Love and regards,>

Sreenadh>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.