IndiaDivine.org

Jupiter in Lagna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,

Namastae ,

Jupiter in the sabdha karaka or planet that signify sound .Only when its is in its own swakshetra (swaksetray Guru--Sabdha Sastra Adhikari---Sage Bhrigu ) , that is also the Lagaan , it could be expected to give inclination for music

Jupiter in the Lagaan gives attractive bodily appearance --Former PM of India Rajeevji , with Leo Lagaan and Jupiter in Lagaan--Jeeva Prasuthay Thanuga Sugathram(Hora Ratnam)

Jupiter in Aries Lagaan often leads to problems in married life ending in seperation

Jupiter in Gemini Lagaan confers high position in life

Jupiter in Cancer Lagaan--father with high social status , problems in relationships, digestive complaints

Jupiter in Leo Lagaan often gives love marriage .

Jupiter in Lagaan-views of Sages

Will prefer to be clean and hygenic (Shuchi--Sage Garga)

Will worship Gods (Lagnagay Deva pujyay--- Chamatkara Chintamani)

If mercury or venus joins or aspects Jupiter occupying the Lagaan , always harassed by the enemies or will be tormented by some disease

If Capricorn is the Lagaan or Jupiter is Vakra , many of these results may not manifest

Durga

, "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > "Jupiter in lagna in the Nakshastra of VENUS.> <==> I object!! Nakshatra we are not considering currently!> ==>> > In Navamsa Jupiter is aspected by VENUS. So the connection expressed> by Sreeram ji is> > valid to this horoscope.> <==> I object!! In Navamsa aspect is NOT considered, and so the argument> stands cancelled. ;)"> > I thought it is usually the duty of the lawyer/lawyers [Arjun ji & > Sreenivas ji] to object to any argument brought out by the other party.> I consider you as the judge in all these cases...and you could have> overruled or sustained the objection, if and when brought about by the> learned members in this case [thread].> > Anyway the statement by Sreenivas ji was:> > "Jupiter in Lagna has NO relation to music, unless it is conected to> Venus in some respect. Kindly provide the birth data { Lagna, Planets> in Lagna, planets aspecting the Lagna, Jupiter placement in a house, its> amsa position}"> > Hon. Sir, it was the learned counsel who has invited to provide birth> data where Jupiter has some connection to Venus even in its Amsa> Position.> > So I appeal to consider your objection once again.> > Thank you sir :)> > blessings> > Renu> > > > > > @> > > , "Sreenadh"> sreesog@ wrote:> >> > Dear Renu ji,> > ==>> > > Jupiter in lagna in the Nakshastra of VENUS.> > <==> > I object!! Nakshatra we are not considering currently!> > ==>> > > In Navamsa Jupiter is aspected by VENUS. So the connection expressed> > by Sreeram ji is> > > valid to this horoscope.> > <==> > I object!! In Navamsa aspect is NOT considered, and so the argument> > stands cancelled. ;)> > ==>> > > He is a good singer and plays musical instruments, especially piano> > > and organ well. Possesses a very good voice. A good orator too.> > <==> > And I wonder, does it goes in favor of Sorabh ji? :)> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >> > , "renunw" renunw@> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sorabh ji and Sreeram ji> > >> > > I quote the following lines by Sreeram ji and would give an example> > > horoscope.> > >> > > "Jupiter in Lagna has NO relation to music, unless it is connected> to> > > Venus in some respect.'> > >> > > 14th Dec, 1984 at 8.26 AM in Colombo, Sri Lanka.> > >> > > Jupiter in lagna in the Nakshastra of VENUS. In Navamsa Jupiter is> > > aspected by VENUS. So the connection expressed by Sreeram ji is> > > valid to this horoscope.> > >> > > He is a good singer and plays musical instruments, especially piano> > > and organ well. Possesses a very good voice. A good orator too.> > >> > > blessings> > >> > > Renu> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , "sreeram srinivas"> > > sreeram64@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Mr - Mr Sorabh Sharma ji,> > > >> > > > Jupiter in Lagna has NO relation to music, unless it is conected> to> > > > Venus in some respect. Kindly provide the birth data { Lagna,> > > Planets> > > > in Lagna, planets aspecting the Lagna, Jupiter placement in a> > > house, its> > > > amsa position}> > > >> > > > With regards,> > > >> > > > Sreeram_Srinivas> > > >> > > > , "mrsorabhsharma"> > > > <mrsorabhsharma@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Shreenadh> > > >> > > > If i may make a contribution regarding this matter - I have found> > > > that jupiter in the lagna and strong mercury placement - or> jupiter> > > > aspecting lagna lord or lagna gives strong musical interests. This> > > > can be found in many musician charts also - including lata> > > > mangeshkar and micheal jackson.But what is the signficance of a> > > > planet like jupiter with music? I would love your thoughts> > > >> > > > Many thanks Kind regards> > > > Sorabh SHarma> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Durga 050 ji,

Thanks for the good posting....after a long time....!! A very balanced

and carefully worded posting....let me add few points & dimensions to

your email....complimenting it....

It is true that Jupiter is sabda karaka, for it indicates the divine

knowledge or the divine sound that permeates the universe.....the sound

of " OM " ......

Jupiter is a brahmin......considered to be next to Gods, for being

" Satwa guna " , have the opportunity to taste the choicest

dishes.....hence the title of " bhojana priyudu " i.e. fond of good

food.... so Jupiter in ascendant having a pot belly's is a

possibility.....{ I am deliberately avoiding the word Lagna for members

would rush to ask which sign ??}

Jupiter represents " cream color " so the native face would be glowing or

aura of a learned person...i.e. the native has bigger forehead....

Intelligence {Mercury} when integrated with wisdom { Jupiter}, gives

raise to a sage....sages are respected every where....{I appreciate your

avoidance of Virgo sign here.....good & a solid point}.

with regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

, " durga050 "

<durga050 wrote:

Dear all,

Namastae ,

Jupiter in the sabdha karaka or planet that signify sound .Only when

its is in its own swakshetra (swaksetray Guru--Sabdha Sastra

Adhikari---Sage Bhrigu ) , that is also the Lagaan , it could be

expected to give inclination for music

Jupiter in the Lagaan gives attractive bodily appearance --Former PM of

India Rajeevji , with Leo Lagaan and Jupiter in Lagaan--Jeeva Prasuthay

Thanuga Sugathram(Hora Ratnam)

Jupiter in Aries Lagaan often leads to problems in married life ending

in seperation

Jupiter in Cancer Lagaan--father with high social status , problems in

relationships, digestive complaints

If mercury or venus joins or aspects Jupiter occupying the Lagaan ,

always harassed by the enemies or will be tormented by some disease

If Capricorn is the Lagaan or Jupiter is Vakra , many of these results

may not manifest

Durga

Dear Durga ji, It is good to see the list of books you present - those are the same book me to prefer. * Bhrigu Sutra * Chamalkara Chintamani * Hora Ratna * Garga Hora Regarding planets in various houses, the only other texts we may add is "Yavana Jataka(s)" and the frgments of Rishi horas available along with Brihat Jataka and Saravli. Nice inputs and good guidance - thanks. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "durga050" <durga050 wrote:

Re: Jupiter in Lagna

Dear all,

Namastae ,

Jupiter in the sabdha karaka or planet that signify sound .Only when its is in its own swakshetra (swaksetray Guru--Sabdha Sastra Adhikari---Sage Bhrigu ) , that is also the Lagaan , it could be expected to give inclination for music

Jupiter in the Lagaan gives attractive bodily appearance --Former PM of India Rajeevji , with Leo Lagaan and Jupiter in Lagaan--Jeeva Prasuthay Thanuga Sugathram(Hora Ratnam)

Jupiter in Aries Lagaan often leads to problems in married life ending in seperation

Jupiter in Cancer Lagaan--father with high social status , problems in relationships, digestive complaints

If mercury or venus joins or aspects Jupiter occupying the Lagaan , always harassed by the enemies or will be tormented by some disease

If Capricorn is the Lagaan or Jupiter is Vakra , many of these results may not manifest

Durga > > > , "renunw" renunw@> wrote:> >> >> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> >> > "Jupiter in lagna in the Nakshastra of VENUS.> > <==> > I object!! Nakshatra we are not considering currently!> > ==>> > > In Navamsa Jupiter is aspected by VENUS. So the connection expressed> > by Sreeram ji is> > > valid to this horoscope.> > <==> > I object!! In Navamsa aspect is NOT considered, and so the argument> > stands cancelled. ;)"> >> > I thought it is usually the duty of the lawyer/lawyers [Arjun ji & > > Sreenivas ji] to object to any argument brought out by the other> party.> > I consider you as the judge in all these cases...and you could have> > overruled or sustained the objection, if and when brought about by the> > learned members in this case [thread].> >> > Anyway the statement by Sreenivas ji was:> >> > "Jupiter in Lagna has NO relation to music, unless it is conected to> > Venus in some respect. Kindly provide the birth data { Lagna, Planets> > in Lagna, planets aspecting the Lagna, Jupiter placement in a house,> its> > amsa position}"> >> > Hon. Sir, it was the learned counsel who has invited to provide birth> > data where Jupiter has some connection to Venus even in its Amsa> > Position.> >> > So I appeal to consider your objection once again.> >> > Thank you sir :)> >> > blessings> >> > Renu> >> >> >> >> >> > @> >> >> > , "Sreenadh"> > sreesog@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Renu ji,> > > ==>> > > > Jupiter in lagna in the Nakshastra of VENUS.> > > <==> > > I object!! Nakshatra we are not considering currently!> > > ==>> > > > In Navamsa Jupiter is aspected by VENUS. So the connection> expressed> > > by Sreeram ji is> > > > valid to this horoscope.> > > <==> > > I object!! In Navamsa aspect is NOT considered, and so the argument> > > stands cancelled. ;)> > > ==>> > > > He is a good singer and plays musical instruments, especially> piano> > > > and organ well. Possesses a very good voice. A good orator too.> > > <==> > > And I wonder, does it goes in favor of Sorabh ji? :)> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh> > >> > > , "renunw" renunw@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sorabh ji and Sreeram ji> > > >> > > > I quote the following lines by Sreeram ji and would give an> example> > > > horoscope.> > > >> > > > "Jupiter in Lagna has NO relation to music, unless it is connected> > to> > > > Venus in some respect.'> > > >> > > > 14th Dec, 1984 at 8.26 AM in Colombo, Sri Lanka.> > > >> > > > Jupiter in lagna in the Nakshastra of VENUS. In Navamsa Jupiter is> > > > aspected by VENUS. So the connection expressed by Sreeram ji is> > > > valid to this horoscope.> > > >> > > > He is a good singer and plays musical instruments, especially> piano> > > > and organ well. Possesses a very good voice. A good orator too.> > > >> > > > blessings> > > >> > > > Renu> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > , "sreeram> srinivas"> > > > sreeram64@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Mr - Mr Sorabh Sharma ji,> > > > >> > > > > Jupiter in Lagna has NO relation to music, unless it is conected> > to> > > > > Venus in some respect. Kindly provide the birth data { Lagna,> > > > Planets> > > > > in Lagna, planets aspecting the Lagna, Jupiter placement in a> > > > house, its> > > > > amsa position}> > > > >> > > > > With regards,> > > > >> > > > > Sreeram_Srinivas> > > > >> > > > > ,> "mrsorabhsharma"> > > > > <mrsorabhsharma@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Shreenadh> > > > >> > > > > If i may make a contribution regarding this matter - I have> found> > > > > that jupiter in the lagna and strong mercury placement - or> > jupiter> > > > > aspecting lagna lord or lagna gives strong musical interests.> This> > > > > can be found in many musician charts also - including lata> > > > > mangeshkar and micheal jackson.But what is the signficance of a> > > > > planet like jupiter with music? I would love your thoughts> > > > >> > > > > Many thanks Kind regards> > > > > Sorabh SHarma> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Durga ji, You said: "If Capricorn is the Lagaan or Jupiter is Vakra , many of these results may not manifest" It gives confirmation to my doubt that a retro Jupiter will not give the same results as the normal Jupiter. Thanks for your input. Regards, Krishnadurga050 <durga050 wrote: Dear all,

Namastae , Jupiter in the sabdha karaka or planet that signify sound .Only when its is in its own swakshetra (swaksetray Guru--Sabdha Sastra Adhikari---Sage Bhrigu ) , that is also the Lagaan , it could be expected to give inclination for music Jupiter in the Lagaan gives attractive bodily appearance --Former PM of India Rajeevji , with Leo Lagaan and Jupiter in Lagaan--Jeeva Prasuthay Thanuga Sugathram(Hora Ratnam) Jupiter in Aries Lagaan often leads to problems in married life ending in seperation Jupiter in Gemini Lagaan confers high position in life Jupiter in Cancer Lagaan--father

with high social status , problems in relationships, digestive complaints Jupiter in Leo Lagaan often gives love marriage . Jupiter in Lagaan-views of Sages Will prefer to be clean and hygenic (Shuchi--Sage Garga) Will worship Gods (Lagnagay Deva pujyay--- Chamatkara Chintamani) If mercury or venus joins or aspects Jupiter occupying the Lagaan , always harassed by the enemies or will be tormented by some disease If Capricorn is the Lagaan or Jupiter is Vakra , many of these results may not manifest Durga

, "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > "Jupiter in lagna in the Nakshastra of VENUS.> <==> I object!! Nakshatra we are not considering currently!> ==>> > In Navamsa Jupiter is aspected by VENUS. So the connection expressed> by Sreeram ji is> > valid to this horoscope.> <==> I object!! In Navamsa aspect is NOT considered, and so the argument> stands cancelled. ;)"> > I thought it is usually the duty of the lawyer/lawyers [Arjun ji & > Sreenivas ji] to object to any argument brought out by the other party.> I consider you as the judge in all these cases...and you could have> overruled or sustained the

objection, if and when brought about by the> learned members in this case [thread].> > Anyway the statement by Sreenivas ji was:> > "Jupiter in Lagna has NO relation to music, unless it is conected to> Venus in some respect. Kindly provide the birth data { Lagna, Planets> in Lagna, planets aspecting the Lagna, Jupiter placement in a house, its> amsa position}"> > Hon. Sir, it was the learned counsel who has invited to provide birth> data where Jupiter has some connection to Venus even in its Amsa> Position.> > So I appeal to consider your objection once again.> > Thank you sir :)> > blessings> > Renu> > > > > > @> > > , "Sreenadh"> sreesog@ wrote:>

>> > Dear Renu ji,> > ==>> > > Jupiter in lagna in the Nakshastra of VENUS.> > <==> > I object!! Nakshatra we are not considering currently!> > ==>> > > In Navamsa Jupiter is aspected by VENUS. So the connection expressed> > by Sreeram ji is> > > valid to this horoscope.> > <==> > I object!! In Navamsa aspect is NOT considered, and so the argument> > stands cancelled. ;)> > ==>> > > He is a good singer and plays musical instruments, especially piano> > > and organ well. Possesses a very good voice. A good orator too.> > <==> > And I wonder, does it goes in favor of Sorabh ji? :)> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >> > , "renunw" renunw@> > wrote:> >

>> > > Dear Sorabh ji and Sreeram ji> > >> > > I quote the following lines by Sreeram ji and would give an example> > > horoscope.> > >> > > "Jupiter in Lagna has NO relation to music, unless it is connected> to> > > Venus in some respect.'> > >> > > 14th Dec, 1984 at 8.26 AM in Colombo, Sri Lanka.> > >> > > Jupiter in lagna in the Nakshastra of VENUS. In Navamsa Jupiter is> > > aspected by VENUS. So the connection expressed by Sreeram ji is> > > valid to this horoscope.> > >> > > He is a good singer and plays musical instruments, especially piano> > > and organ well. Possesses a very good voice. A good orator too.> > >> > > blessings> > >> > > Renu> > >> > >> >

>> > >> > > , "sreeram srinivas"> > > sreeram64@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Mr - Mr Sorabh Sharma ji,> > > >> > > > Jupiter in Lagna has NO relation to music, unless it is conected> to> > > > Venus in some respect. Kindly provide the birth data { Lagna,> > > Planets> > > > in Lagna, planets aspecting the Lagna, Jupiter placement in a> > > house, its> > > > amsa position}> > > >> > > > With regards,> > > >> > > > Sreeram_Srinivas> > > >> > > > , "mrsorabhsharma"> > > > <mrsorabhsharma@> wrote:> > > >> >

> > Dear Shreenadh> > > >> > > > If i may make a contribution regarding this matter - I have found> > > > that jupiter in the lagna and strong mercury placement - or> jupiter> > > > aspecting lagna lord or lagna gives strong musical interests. This> > > > can be found in many musician charts also - including lata> > > > mangeshkar and micheal jackson.But what is the signficance of a> > > > planet like jupiter with music? I would love your thoughts> > > >> > > > Many thanks Kind regards> > > > Sorabh SHarma> > > >> > >> >>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Hello dear Mr. John,

Ease is given by the strong Moon and specially its influence over the ascendant.

The planets show their results in their sub periods or the transit influences as

per their strength, functional nature and placement. So, Venus's influence on

MEP of the fourth house can given a vehicular accident - being cautious is

always good.

-

johndorio

Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:22 AM

Jupiter in Lagna

Dear Friends,

I want to start a thread on this because I want to share my experiences. Even

though I have this placement in my chart, I find that all of the planets have

their effects or impacts on my life. The afflictions in my chart are there but

they are minimized to a large degree.

Four points to make here for Jupiter in Lagna:

1. The way is make clear. Most of the time, while driving my car or

motorcycle, the traffic lights are usually green for me. The chances of this are

very favorable to me. It just happens like some magic spell.

2. There usually is a correct answer to every question or situation that

confronts me. I attribute this to Jupiter influencing the 9th house.

3. The 1st house is protected to a large degree. ie well being and health. I

can attest to this. I have rode hundreds of thousands of miles on 3 motorcycles

(Honda ST1100) and 99% of the time always get where I am going without any

difficulty and in safety. I feel like only the silver bullet can kill me and

that I have nine lives.

4. Good appearance: My ex-girlfriend and I both have Jupiter in lagna and we

do have somewhat of a good appearance. My lagna is Scorpio though and this is

said to give a frightening appearance also.

Any comments or questions? My chart data:

Sept. 22 1959 5hr+1 hr (EDT) 11:52am 73W52 40N54 Bronx, NY

Regards,

John