IndiaDivine.org

Thanks for the invite. Plus intro.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I would like to thank whoever invited me to join this group.

It appears to be a most interesting subject which I have to date not

investigated.

As a Romany Gypsy I am naturally interested in all this spiritual

and count astrology amongst many other fields of interest.

Additionally there have been links made between Romanys & Ancient

Hindus so there is an additional connection for me there.

I have had an interest in Indian culture & Hinduism since my teens,

many moons ago and look forward to discovering more about the

astrological side.

Finally, I am also a freemason with an occultist interest, have

studied Shamanism for over 30 years, keen student of all things to

do with the occult having been brought up surrounded by psychics,

mediums, tea-leaf readers, palmists, etc. I am currently master of

my lodge which I will pass on in May of this year and am a member of

The Holy Royal Arch. I do not enjoy dogmatism but appreciate peoples

desire to follow it; all other forms of religion are acceptable to

me though I err towards the more ancient ways.

Once again thank you & I greet you all well.

P2a3X

Keith

Hare ramakrishna ,

dear keith ji

You r welcome and we will be proud to hav one of our ancient brother is re joined us .

Pls share us ur experences and what ever u hav gone tru in pursuit of this mystical world and sciences .also i am interested to know abt ur lodge and free masons .if u hav time we can interact with my mail id prvtly (pt. sunil nair@ gmail.com ).As its beyond the interest of this group ,still regrding ur pursuit and exp with astro sciences u can write in this grp .So pls participate and contribute .

we can together explore more .

feel free with us and share ur experience .

thanks and regrds

sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

, "Keith" <jundeacon wrote:>> I would like to thank whoever invited me to join this group.> > It appears to be a most interesting subject which I have to date not > investigated.> > As a Romany Gypsy I am naturally interested in all this spiritual > and count astrology amongst many other fields of interest. > Additionally there have been links made between Romanys & Ancient > Hindus so there is an additional connection for me there.> I have had an interest in Indian culture & Hinduism since my teens, > many moons ago and look forward to discovering more about the > astrological side.> > Finally, I am also a freemason with an occultist interest, have > studied Shamanism for over 30 years, keen student of all things to > do with the occult having been brought up surrounded by psychics, > mediums, tea-leaf readers, palmists, etc. I am currently master of > my lodge which I will pass on in May of this year and am a member of > The Holy Royal Arch. I do not enjoy dogmatism but appreciate peoples > desire to follow it; all other forms of religion are acceptable to > me though I err towards the more ancient ways.> > Once again thank you & I greet you all well.> > P2a3X> > Keith>

Dear Mr.Keith,

Nice to have you here. Your take on various things disscussed here will be interesting. As I understand all the different practices pivot around one basic fulcrum which is unique to it.

So invoking the blessings of Lord Ganesha welcome onboard.

Thanks & Regards.

Chiranjiv Mehta.--- On Fri, 25/1/08, Keith <jundeacon wrote:

Keith <jundeacon Thanks for the invite. Plus intro. Date: Friday, 25 January, 2008, 6:39 PM

I would like to thank whoever invited me to join this group.It appears to be a most interesting subject which I have to date not investigated.As a Romany Gypsy I am naturally interested in all this spiritual and count astrology amongst many other fields of interest. Additionally there have been links made between Romanys & Ancient Hindus so there is an additional connection for me there.I have had an interest in Indian culture & Hinduism since my teens, many moons ago and look forward to discovering more about the astrological side.Finally, I am also a freemason with an occultist interest, have studied Shamanism for over 30 years, keen student of all things to do with the occult having been brought up surrounded by psychics, mediums, tea-leaf readers, palmists, etc. I am currently master of my lodge which I will pass on in May of this year and am a member of The Holy Royal

Arch. I do not enjoy dogmatism but appreciate peoples desire to follow it; all other forms of religion are acceptable to me though I err towards the more ancient ways.Once again thank you & I greet you all well.P2a3XKeith

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Thank you for the welcome.

Your interest in my lodge & freemasonry is actually not that far

removed from this groups subject. Freemasonry uses the equinox &

solstices within its' ritual as well as the stars. Venus is very

important to us as is the sun and moon.

As for my own experiences; I was brought up around many mystics and

it was all so natural to me that I never questioned its' sincerity.

However in my teens I rebelled, as do most teenagers and sought

answers in other areas. I was introduced to the work of Carlos

Castaneda and read most of his books. It took on his work with

ethnogens, meditation and trance within which I developed skills in

astral projection, lucid dreaming and toyed with some other areas

such as shape shifting.

I then went through the whole marriage & children thing which takes

preference over my own studies but then returned to it about 8 years

ago through my admission into the masonic fraternity.

I have been amazed at how broad the masonic lines of study stretch,

from Alchemy to Zorastra.

I shall continue to answer any questions as best as I can.

P2a3X

Keith

, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Hare ramakrishna ,

>

> dear keith ji

>

>

>

> You r welcome and we will be proud to hav one of our ancient

brother

> is re joined us .

>

> Pls share us ur experences and what ever u hav gone tru in

pursuit of

> this mystical world and sciences .also i am interested to know abt

ur

> lodge and free masons .if u hav time we can interact with my mail id

> prvtly (pt. sunil nair@ gmail.com ).As its beyond the interest of

this

> group ,still regrding ur pursuit and exp with astro sciences u can

write

> in this grp .So pls participate and contribute .

>

> we can together explore more .

>

>

>

> feel free with us and share ur experience .

>

>

>

> thanks and regrds

>

>

>

> sunil nair

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

>

>

> , " Keith "

<jundeacon@>

> wrote:

> >

> > I would like to thank whoever invited me to join this group.

> >

> > It appears to be a most interesting subject which I have to date

not

> > investigated.

> >

> > As a Romany Gypsy I am naturally interested in all this spiritual

> > and count astrology amongst many other fields of interest.

> > Additionally there have been links made between Romanys & Ancient

> > Hindus so there is an additional connection for me there.

> > I have had an interest in Indian culture & Hinduism since my

teens,

> > many moons ago and look forward to discovering more about the

> > astrological side.

> >

> > Finally, I am also a freemason with an occultist interest, have

> > studied Shamanism for over 30 years, keen student of all things to

> > do with the occult having been brought up surrounded by psychics,

> > mediums, tea-leaf readers, palmists, etc. I am currently master of

> > my lodge which I will pass on in May of this year and am a member

of

> > The Holy Royal Arch. I do not enjoy dogmatism but appreciate

peoples

> > desire to follow it; all other forms of religion are acceptable to

> > me though I err towards the more ancient ways.

> >

> > Once again thank you & I greet you all well.

> >

> > P2a3X

> >

> > Keith

> >

>

Hare rama krishna ,

dear Keith ji .

Pls share us ur valuable experiences .We would like to know it .

also pls discuss in details each every thing u mentioned including its history mystory and actual experiences .

How any one can b use it in their life .

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

, "Keith" <jundeacon wrote:>> Thank you for the welcome.> > Your interest in my lodge & freemasonry is actually not that far > removed from this groups subject. Freemasonry uses the equinox & > solstices within its' ritual as well as the stars. Venus is very > important to us as is the sun and moon.> > As for my own experiences; I was brought up around many mystics and > it was all so natural to me that I never questioned its' sincerity. > However in my teens I rebelled, as do most teenagers and sought > answers in other areas. I was introduced to the work of Carlos > Castaneda and read most of his books. It took on his work with > ethnogens, meditation and trance within which I developed skills in > astral projection, lucid dreaming and toyed with some other areas > such as shape shifting.> > I then went through the whole marriage & children thing which takes > preference over my own studies but then returned to it about 8 years > ago through my admission into the masonic fraternity. > I have been amazed at how broad the masonic lines of study stretch, > from Alchemy to Zorastra. > > I shall continue to answer any questions as best as I can.> > P2a3X> > Keith > > > , "sunil nair" > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > > > > > Hare ramakrishna ,> > > > dear keith ji> > > > > > > > You r welcome and we will be proud to hav one of our ancient > brother> > is re joined us .> > > > Pls share us ur experences and what ever u hav gone tru in > pursuit of> > this mystical world and sciences .also i am interested to know abt > ur> > lodge and free masons .if u hav time we can interact with my mail id> > prvtly (pt. sunil nair@ gmail.com ).As its beyond the interest of > this> > group ,still regrding ur pursuit and exp with astro sciences u can > write> > in this grp .So pls participate and contribute .> > > > we can together explore more .> > > > > > > > feel free with us and share ur experience .> > > > > > > > thanks and regrds> > > > > > > > sunil nair> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > > > > , "Keith" > <jundeacon@>> > wrote:> > >> > > I would like to thank whoever invited me to join this group.> > >> > > It appears to be a most interesting subject which I have to date > not> > > investigated.> > >> > > As a Romany Gypsy I am naturally interested in all this spiritual> > > and count astrology amongst many other fields of interest.> > > Additionally there have been links made between Romanys & Ancient> > > Hindus so there is an additional connection for me there.> > > I have had an interest in Indian culture & Hinduism since my > teens,> > > many moons ago and look forward to discovering more about the> > > astrological side.> > >> > > Finally, I am also a freemason with an occultist interest, have> > > studied Shamanism for over 30 years, keen student of all things to> > > do with the occult having been brought up surrounded by psychics,> > > mediums, tea-leaf readers, palmists, etc. I am currently master of> > > my lodge which I will pass on in May of this year and am a member > of> > > The Holy Royal Arch. I do not enjoy dogmatism but appreciate > peoples> > > desire to follow it; all other forms of religion are acceptable to> > > me though I err towards the more ancient ways.> > >> > > Once again thank you & I greet you all well.> > >> > > P2a3X> > >> > > Keith> > >> >>

Dear Sir, May I know what does 'P2a3X', stand for? just before your name at the bottom.D.Ramakrishnan.Keith <jundeacon wrote: Thank you for the welcome. Your interest in my lodge & freemasonry is actually not that far removed from this groups subject. Freemasonry uses the equinox & solstices within its' ritual as well as the stars. Venus is very important to us as is the sun and moon. As for my own experiences; I was brought up around many mystics and it was all so natural to me that I never

questioned its' sincerity. However in my teens I rebelled, as do most teenagers and sought answers in other areas. I was introduced to the work of Carlos Castaneda and read most of his books. It took on his work with ethnogens, meditation and trance within which I developed skills in astral projection, lucid dreaming and toyed with some other areas such as shape shifting. I then went through the whole marriage & children thing which takes preference over my own studies but then returned to it about 8 years ago through my admission into the masonic fraternity. I have been amazed at how broad the masonic lines of study stretch, from Alchemy to Zorastra. I shall continue to answer any questions as best as I can. P2a3X Keith , "sunil nair"

<astro_tellerkerala wrote: > > > > > Hare ramakrishna , > > dear keith ji > > > > You r welcome and we will be proud to hav one of our ancient brother > is re joined us . > > Pls share us ur experences and what ever u hav gone tru in pursuit of > this mystical world and sciences .also i am interested to know abt ur > lodge and free masons .if u hav time we can interact with my mail id > prvtly (pt. sunil nair@ gmail.com ).As its beyond the interest of this > group ,still regrding ur pursuit and exp with astro sciences u can write > in this grp .So pls participate and contribute . > > we can together explore more . > > > > feel free with us and share ur experience . > > > > thanks and regrds > >

> > sunil nair > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah. > > > , "Keith" <jundeacon@> > wrote: > > > > I would like to thank whoever invited me to join this group. > > > > It appears to be a most interesting subject which I have to date not > > investigated. > > > > As a Romany Gypsy I am naturally interested in all this spiritual > > and count astrology amongst many other fields of interest. > > Additionally there have been links made between Romanys & Ancient > > Hindus so there is an additional connection for me there. > > I have had an interest in Indian culture & Hinduism since my teens, > > many moons ago and look forward to discovering more about

the > > astrological side. > > > > Finally, I am also a freemason with an occultist interest, have > > studied Shamanism for over 30 years, keen student of all things to > > do with the occult having been brought up surrounded by psychics, > > mediums, tea-leaf readers, palmists, etc. I am currently master of > > my lodge which I will pass on in May of this year and am a member of > > The Holy Royal Arch. I do not enjoy dogmatism but appreciate peoples > > desire to follow it; all other forms of religion are acceptable to > > me though I err towards the more ancient ways. > > > > Once again thank you & I greet you all well. > > > > P2a3X > > > > Keith > > >

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Dear Keith ji,

Welcome to the group. :)

> have studied Shamanism for over 30 years

With the book of Graham Hancock on Shamanism,

I believe more and more people started to take interest in

Shamanism, and also may be to an extend repute is also raised in common

man's perspective I belive. We are all intersted in what ever you know

and what ever knowledge and info you can share with us.

For those who don't know what shamanism is, refer to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamanism

Also know that the same exist throughout the world, and defenitly thoughout India as well.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, "Keith" <jundeacon wrote:>> I would like to thank whoever invited me to join this group.> > It appears to be a most interesting subject which I have to date not > investigated.> > As a Romany Gypsy I am naturally interested in all this spiritual > and count astrology amongst many other fields of interest. > Additionally there have been links made between Romanys & Ancient > Hindus so there is an additional connection for me there.> I have had an interest in Indian culture & Hinduism since my teens, > many moons ago and look forward to discovering more about the > astrological side.> > Finally, I am also a freemason with an occultist interest, have > studied Shamanism for over 30 years, keen student of all things to > do with the occult having been brought up surrounded by psychics, > mediums, tea-leaf readers, palmists, etc. I am currently master of > my lodge which I will pass on in May of this year and am a member of > The Holy Royal Arch. I do not enjoy dogmatism but appreciate peoples > desire to follow it; all other forms of religion are acceptable to > me though I err towards the more ancient ways.> > Once again thank you & I greet you all well.> > P2a3X> > Keith>

Dear Bro Keith,

I am also a Bro interested in astrology. Would it possible to know

which country is your mother lodge.

Thanks.

Fraternally yours

Anthony

On Jan 26, 2008 6:44 PM, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Keith ji,

> Welcome to the group. :)

>

> > have studied Shamanism for over 30 years

> With the book of Graham Hancock on Shamanism, I believe more and more

> people started to take interest in Shamanism, and also may be to an extend

> repute is also raised in common man's perspective I belive. We are all

> intersted in what ever you know and what ever knowledge and info you can

> share with us.

> For those who don't know what shamanism is, refer to:

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamanism

> Also know that the same exist throughout the world, and defenitly

> thoughout India as well.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

>

>

> , " Keith " <jundeacon

> wrote:

> >

> >

> > It appears to be a most interesting subject which I have to date not

> > investigated.

> >

> > I have had an interest in Indian culture & Hinduism since my teens,

> > astrological side.

> >

> > my lodge which I will pass on in May of this year and am a member of

> > The Holy Royal Arch. I do not enjoy dogmatism but appreciate peoples

> >

> >

> > P2a3X

> >

> > Keith

> >

>

P2a3X is a little invention of mine. Pax is a Roman goddess of peace

and is Latin for peace; 23 is the numer of illumination. So I put

them together as a symbol for Illumination in Peace.

P2a3X

Keith

, r_vani ramakrishnan

<r_vani61 wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

> May I know what does 'P2a3X', stand for? just before your name at

the bottom.

> D.Ramakrishnan.

>

>

> Keith <jundeacon wrote: Thank

you for the welcome.

>

> Your interest in my lodge & freemasonry is actually not that far

> removed from this groups subject. Freemasonry uses the equinox &

> solstices within its' ritual as well as the stars. Venus is very

> important to us as is the sun and moon.

>

> As for my own experiences; I was brought up around many mystics

and

> it was all so natural to me that I never questioned its'

sincerity.

> However in my teens I rebelled, as do most teenagers and sought

> answers in other areas. I was introduced to the work of Carlos

> Castaneda and read most of his books. It took on his work with

> ethnogens, meditation and trance within which I developed skills

in

> astral projection, lucid dreaming and toyed with some other areas

> such as shape shifting.

>

> I then went through the whole marriage & children thing which

takes

> preference over my own studies but then returned to it about 8

years

> ago through my admission into the masonic fraternity.

> I have been amazed at how broad the masonic lines of study

stretch,

> from Alchemy to Zorastra.

>

> I shall continue to answer any questions as best as I can.

>

> P2a3X

>

> Keith

>

> , " sunil nair "

> <astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hare ramakrishna ,

> >

> > dear keith ji

> >

> >

> >

> > You r welcome and we will be proud to hav one of our ancient

> brother

> > is re joined us .

> >

> > Pls share us ur experences and what ever u hav gone tru in

> pursuit of

> > this mystical world and sciences .also i am interested to know

abt

> ur

> > lodge and free masons .if u hav time we can interact with my

mail id

> > prvtly (pt. sunil nair@ gmail.com ).As its beyond the interest

of

> this

> > group ,still regrding ur pursuit and exp with astro sciences u

can

> write

> > in this grp .So pls participate and contribute .

> >

> > we can together explore more .

> >

> >

> >

> > feel free with us and share ur experience .

> >

> >

> >

> > thanks and regrds

> >

> >

> >

> > sunil nair

> >

> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

> >

> >

> > , " Keith "

> <jundeacon@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > I would like to thank whoever invited me to join this group.

> > >

> > > It appears to be a most interesting subject which I have to

date

> not

> > > investigated.

> > >

> > > As a Romany Gypsy I am naturally interested in all this

spiritual

> > > and count astrology amongst many other fields of interest.

> > > Additionally there have been links made between Romanys &

Ancient

> > > Hindus so there is an additional connection for me there.

> > > I have had an interest in Indian culture & Hinduism since my

> teens,

> > > many moons ago and look forward to discovering more about the

> > > astrological side.

> > >

> > > Finally, I am also a freemason with an occultist interest, have

> > > studied Shamanism for over 30 years, keen student of all

things to

> > > do with the occult having been brought up surrounded by

psychics,

> > > mediums, tea-leaf readers, palmists, etc. I am currently

master of

> > > my lodge which I will pass on in May of this year and am a

> of

> > > The Holy Royal Arch. I do not enjoy dogmatism but appreciate

> peoples

> > > desire to follow it; all other forms of religion are

acceptable to

> > > me though I err towards the more ancient ways.

> > >

> > > Once again thank you & I greet you all well.

> > >

> > > P2a3X

> > >

> > > Keith

> > >

> >

> Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

>

I began my interest in Shaman practices back in the 70s when I was

introduced to Carlos Castaneda' books. Myself & a couple of friends

started experimenting with ethnogens although those used in the books

were unavailable to us so we used substitutes such as mushrooms and

other wild plants. We would record our experiences and compare the

effects which we would use to further our experiments and

investigated deep trance states and hallucenogetic practices.

After several months we found that we could just as easily induce dep

trance without the need for ethnogens. We became interested in Lucid

Dreaming, Astral Projection & Shape Shifting.

These days I am more focused on my own mental developement and have

been trying things like Creative Visualisation which I am having some

success with.

I am also very interested to do some work with resonant sounds such

as chants, etc. The Middle eastern & Far eastern countries have some

practices which interest me especially the Hindu Ragas. I want to get

some sound based software which I can use to develope resonant

meditation sounds. I believe that the vibrations of sounds can be

used to exercise the mind and there are some interesting Sufi trance

inducing music that I want to check out.

Time, however generally conspires against me but once I have

completed my year as master of my lodge I will have much more of this

valuable commodity. Having said that I have several hundred books to

read. The search for knowledge is never ending it seems.

P2a3X

Keith

, " Sreenadh "

<sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Keith ji,

> Welcome to the group. :)

> > have studied Shamanism for over 30 years

> With the book of Graham Hancock on Shamanism, I believe more

and

> more people started to take interest in Shamanism, and also may be

to

> an extend repute is also raised in common man's perspective I

belive. We

> are all intersted in what ever you know and what ever knowledge and

info

> you can share with us.

> For those who don't know what shamanism is, refer to:

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamanism

> Also know that the same exist throughout the world, and

defenitly

> thoughout India as well.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

>

> , " Keith "

<jundeacon@>

> wrote:

> >

> >

> > It appears to be a most interesting subject which I have to date

not

> > investigated.

> >

> > I have had an interest in Indian culture & Hinduism since my

teens,

> > astrological side.

> >

> > my lodge which I will pass on in May of this year and am a member

of

> > The Holy Royal Arch. I do not enjoy dogmatism but appreciate

peoples

> >

> >

> > P2a3X

> >

> > Keith

> >

>

, " anthony pong "

<antpong wrote:

>

> Dear Bro Keith,

>

> I am also a Bro interested in astrology. Would it possible to know

> which country is your mother lodge.

>

> Thanks.

>

> Fraternally yours

>

> Anthony

>

Fraternal greeting Bro. I am in England, in the province of Essex.

My lodge is Stondon Massey Emulation Lodge No.7881 and my HRA

Chapter is Warner Chapter No.2256 both of the Grand Register of UGL

of E.

Kind regards

Keith