which I am indebted to Sunil ji, who said just when Saturn moves 1 or

kalas from exaltation (which can happen in a single day) the exalted Saturn may

become debilitated in Navamsa! :) OK - that was the seed; and here goes

the result. :)

What is the meaning of the word 'exalted'? Exalted = Feel proud

off; feel powerful and proud; in full glory

* Sun is exalted in 10 degree Aries, i.e. 3rd

Navamsa of Aries, that is Gemini (owned by Mercury); Sun becomes exalted when

he is with Mercury; the King is exalted when he is with the princes!

* Moon is exalted in 3rd degree Taurus, i.e. 1st

Navamsa of Taurus, that is Capricorn (owned by Saturn). Moon is exalted when he

is with Saturn; The queen is exalted when she is with the servants!

* Mars is exalted in 28th degree Capricorn, i.e. 9th navamsa

of Capricorn, that is Virgo (owned by Mercury). Mars is exalted when he

is with Mercury; The Commander for army is exalted when he is with the young,

intelligent and talented Prince!

* Mercury is exalted in 15th degree Virgo, i.e. 5th navamsa

of Virgo, that is Taurus (owned by Venus). Mercury is exalted when he is with

Venus; the Prince is exalted when he is with the beautiful Ladies!

* Jupiter is exalted in 5th degree Cancer, i.e. 2nd navamsa

of Cancer, that is Leo (owned by Sun). Jupiter is exalted when he is with sun;

the Priest is exalted when he is with the King!

* Venus is exalted in 27th degree in Pisces, i.e. 9th navamsa of

Pisces, that is Pisces itself (owned by Jupiter). Venus is exalted when she is

with Jupiter; Ladies are exalted when they are with the sages/priests!

* Saturn is exalted in 20th degree in Libra, i.e. 6th

navamsa of Libra, that is in Pisces (owned by Jupiter). Saturn is exalted

when he is with Jupiter; the Servant is exalted when he is with the

priest/sages; But lo... he falls into his navamsa debilitation even if he is 1

min greater than 20 degree in his exaltation!! Certainly in the absence of an

equal viewing exalted soul, the servant losses the dignity and falls into the

pit of rotten daily life in split of a moment! Saturn is the natural

common man! :)

Just enjoying some thoughts.... :) And here is another thread of thought

for you -

* The navamsa of exalted Sun falls in 3rd house from

Aries in Gemini; Sun is King and Mercury is Prince. For the Prince

(Gemini) the King is the source of all income (11th from Gemini); and for the

King (Sun) the prince is his right hand (3rd house)!!!

* The navamsa of exalted Moon falls in 9th house from Taurus in Capricorn;

Moon is Queen and Saturn is servant. For the Servant (Capricorn) the Queen is

like the daughter (5th from Capricorn); and for the Queen (Taurus) the servant

is like the father (9th from Taurus)!! What kind of servant is that?!! An

old and committed man who loves the queen like a daughter - a servant of

the queen?!

OK - just starting a thought thread... ;)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

Dear Sreenadh ji,

That was very interesting :)

But look at the following:

* Mercury is exalted in 15th degree Virgo, i.e. 5th navamsa of Virgo, that is Taurus (owned by Venus). Mercury is exalted when he is with Venus; the Prince is exalted when he is with the beautiful Ladies!

But Venus gets debilitated in 27 degrees Virgo, that is last navamsa of Virgo owned by the Prince.....may be the 'beautiful ladies' finally....realize the true nature of the playboy handsome Prince!

blessings

Renu

, "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear All,> I am just sharing a thought of the day.... for the seed of which I> am indebted to Sunil ji, who said just when Saturn moves 1 or kalas> from exaltation (which can happen in a single day) the exalted Saturn> may become debilitated in Navamsa! :) OK - that was the seed; and here> goes the result. :)> What is the meaning of the word 'exalted'? Exalted = Feel proud off; > feel powerful and proud; in full glory> * Sun is exalted in 10 degree Aries, i.e. 3rd Navamsa of Aries,> that is Gemini (owned by Mercury); Sun becomes exalted when he is with> Mercury; the King is exalted when he is with the princes!> * Moon is exalted in 3rd degree Taurus, i.e. 1st Navamsa of Taurus,> that is Capricorn (owned by Saturn). Moon is exalted when he is with> Saturn; The queen is exalted when she is with the servants!> * Mars is exalted in 28th degree Capricorn, i.e. 9th navamsa of> Capricorn, that is Virgo (owned by Mercury). Mars is exalted when he is> with Mercury; The Commander for army is exalted when he is with the> young, intelligent and talented Prince!> * Mercury is exalted in 15th degree Virgo, i.e. 5th navamsa of> Virgo, that is Taurus (owned by Venus). Mercury is exalted when he is> with Venus; the Prince is exalted when he is with the beautiful Ladies!> * Jupiter is exalted in 5th degree Cancer, i.e. 2nd navamsa of> Cancer, that is Leo (owned by Sun). Jupiter is exalted when he is with> sun; the Priest is exalted when he is with the King!> * Venus is exalted in 27th degree in Pisces, i.e. 9th navamsa of> Pisces, that is Pisces itself (owned by Jupiter). Venus is exalted when> she is with Jupiter; Ladies are exalted when they are with the> sages/priests!> * Saturn is exalted in 20th degree in Libra, i.e. 6th navamsa of> Libra, that is in Pisces (owned by Jupiter). Saturn is exalted when he> is with Jupiter; the Servant is exalted when he is with the> priest/sages; But lo... he falls into his navamsa debilitation even if> he is 1 min greater than 20 degree in his exaltation!! Certainly in the> absence of an equal viewing exalted soul, the servant losses the dignity> and falls into the pit of rotten daily life in split of a moment! > Saturn is the natural common man! :)> Just enjoying some thoughts.... :) And here is another thread of> thought for you -> * The navamsa of exalted Sun falls in 3rd house from Aries in> Gemini; Sun is King and Mercury is Prince. For the Prince (Gemini) the> King is the source of all income (11th from Gemini); and for the King> (Sun) the prince is his right hand (3rd house)!!!> * The navamsa of exalted Moon falls in 9th house from Taurus in> Capricorn; Moon is Queen and Saturn is servant. For the Servant> (Capricorn) the Queen is like the daughter (5th from Capricorn); and for> the Queen (Taurus) the servant is like the father (9th from Taurus)!!> What kind of servant is that?!! An old and committed man who loves the> queen like a daughter - a servant of the queen?!> OK - just starting a thought thread... ;)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh>

Dear Renu ji,

Well said...! :=) lol........... :))

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, "renunw" <renunw wrote:

Re: Where the planet exalted........!!!

Dear Sreenadh ji,

That was very interesting :)

But look at the following:

* Mercury is exalted in

15th degree Virgo, i.e. 5th navamsa of Virgo, that is Taurus (owned by

Venus). Mercury is exalted when he is with Venus; the Prince is exalted

when he is with the beautiful Ladies!

But Venus gets debilitated in 27 degrees Virgo, that is last navamsa

of Virgo owned by the Prince.....may be the 'beautiful

ladies' finally....realize the true nature of the playboy handsome

Prince!

blessings

Renu

> > , "Sreenadh"> sreesog@ wrote:> >> > Dear All,> > I am just sharing a thought of the day.... for the seed of which I> > am indebted to Sunil ji, who said just when Saturn moves 1 or kalas> > from exaltation (which can happen in a single day) the exalted Saturn> > may become debilitated in Navamsa! :) OK - that was the seed; and here> > goes the result. :)> > What is the meaning of the word 'exalted'? Exalted = Feel proud off;> > feel powerful and proud; in full glory> > * Sun is exalted in 10 degree Aries, i.e. 3rd Navamsa of Aries,> > that is Gemini (owned by Mercury); Sun becomes exalted when he is with> > Mercury; the King is exalted when he is with the princes!> > * Moon is exalted in 3rd degree Taurus, i.e. 1st Navamsa of Taurus,> > that is Capricorn (owned by Saturn). Moon is exalted when he is with> > Saturn; The queen is exalted when she is with the servants!> > * Mars is exalted in 28th degree Capricorn, i.e. 9th navamsa of> > Capricorn, that is Virgo (owned by Mercury). Mars is exalted when he> is> > with Mercury; The Commander for army is exalted when he is with the> > young, intelligent and talented Prince!> > * Mercury is exalted in 15th degree Virgo, i.e. 5th navamsa of> > Virgo, that is Taurus (owned by Venus). Mercury is exalted when he is> > with Venus; the Prince is exalted when he is with the beautiful> Ladies!> > * Jupiter is exalted in 5th degree Cancer, i.e. 2nd navamsa of> > Cancer, that is Leo (owned by Sun). Jupiter is exalted when he is with> > sun; the Priest is exalted when he is with the King!> > * Venus is exalted in 27th degree in Pisces, i.e. 9th navamsa of> > Pisces, that is Pisces itself (owned by Jupiter). Venus is exalted> when> > she is with Jupiter; Ladies are exalted when they are with the> > sages/priests!> > * Saturn is exalted in 20th degree in Libra, i.e. 6th navamsa of> > Libra, that is in Pisces (owned by Jupiter). Saturn is exalted when he> > is with Jupiter; the Servant is exalted when he is with the> > priest/sages; But lo... he falls into his navamsa debilitation even if> > he is 1 min greater than 20 degree in his exaltation!! Certainly in> the> > absence of an equal viewing exalted soul, the servant losses the> dignity> > and falls into the pit of rotten daily life in split of a moment!> > Saturn is the natural common man! :)> > Just enjoying some thoughts.... :) And here is another thread of> > thought for you -> > * The navamsa of exalted Sun falls in 3rd house from Aries in> > Gemini; Sun is King and Mercury is Prince. For the Prince (Gemini) the> > King is the source of all income (11th from Gemini); and for the King> > (Sun) the prince is his right hand (3rd house)!!!> > * The navamsa of exalted Moon falls in 9th house from Taurus in> > Capricorn; Moon is Queen and Saturn is servant. For the Servant> > (Capricorn) the Queen is like the daughter (5th from Capricorn); and> for> > the Queen (Taurus) the servant is like the father (9th from Taurus)!!> > What kind of servant is that?!! An old and committed man who loves the> > queen like a daughter - a servant of the queen?!> > OK - just starting a thought thread... ;)> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >>

dear renuji, shreenadh!

maybe this is the stuff myths are made of. there is always an

element of truth, no matter how entertaining these thoughts may

be....Who knows, the tales in puranas may have been spun like this...

(LOL)!

, " Sreenadh "

<sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji,

> Well said...! :=) lol........... :))

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " renunw " <renunw@>

> wrote:

> Re: Where the planet exalted........!!!

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

> That was very interesting :)

>

> But look at the following:

>

> * Mercury is exalted in 15th degree Virgo, i.e. 5th navamsa of

Virgo,

> that is Taurus (owned by Venus). Mercury is exalted when he is with

> Venus; the Prince is exalted when he is with the beautiful Ladies!

>

>

> But Venus gets debilitated in 27 degrees Virgo, that is last

navamsa of

> Virgo owned by the Prince.....may be the 'beautiful ladies'

> finally....realize the true nature of the playboy handsome Prince!

>

> blessings

>

> Renu

>

> >

> > , " Sreenadh "

> > sreesog@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > > I am just sharing a thought of the day.... for the seed of

which I

> > > am indebted to Sunil ji, who said just when Saturn moves 1 or

kalas

> > > from exaltation (which can happen in a single day) the exalted

> Saturn

> > > may become debilitated in Navamsa! :) OK - that was the seed;

and

> here

> > > goes the result. :)

> > > What is the meaning of the word 'exalted'? Exalted = Feel

proud off;

> > > feel powerful and proud; in full glory

> > > * Sun is exalted in 10 degree Aries, i.e. 3rd Navamsa of Aries,

> > > that is Gemini (owned by Mercury); Sun becomes exalted when he

is

> with

> > > Mercury; the King is exalted when he is with the princes!

> > > * Moon is exalted in 3rd degree Taurus, i.e. 1st Navamsa of

Taurus,

> > > that is Capricorn (owned by Saturn). Moon is exalted when he

is with

> > > Saturn; The queen is exalted when she is with the servants!

> > > * Mars is exalted in 28th degree Capricorn, i.e. 9th navamsa of

> > > Capricorn, that is Virgo (owned by Mercury). Mars is exalted

when he

> > is

> > > with Mercury; The Commander for army is exalted when he is

with the

> > > young, intelligent and talented Prince!

> > > * Mercury is exalted in 15th degree Virgo, i.e. 5th navamsa of

> > > Virgo, that is Taurus (owned by Venus). Mercury is exalted

when he

> is

> > > with Venus; the Prince is exalted when he is with the beautiful

> > Ladies!

> > > * Jupiter is exalted in 5th degree Cancer, i.e. 2nd navamsa of

> > > Cancer, that is Leo (owned by Sun). Jupiter is exalted when he

is

> with

> > > sun; the Priest is exalted when he is with the King!

> > > * Venus is exalted in 27th degree in Pisces, i.e. 9th navamsa

of

> > > Pisces, that is Pisces itself (owned by Jupiter). Venus is

exalted

> > when

> > > she is with Jupiter; Ladies are exalted when they are with the

> > > sages/priests!

> > > * Saturn is exalted in 20th degree in Libra, i.e. 6th navamsa

of

> > > Libra, that is in Pisces (owned by Jupiter). Saturn is exalted

when

> he

> > > is with Jupiter; the Servant is exalted when he is with the

> > > priest/sages; But lo... he falls into his navamsa debilitation

even

> if

> > > he is 1 min greater than 20 degree in his exaltation!!

Certainly in

> > the

> > > absence of an equal viewing exalted soul, the servant losses

the

> > dignity

> > > and falls into the pit of rotten daily life in split of a

moment!

> > > Saturn is the natural common man! :)

> > > Just enjoying some thoughts.... :) And here is another thread

of

> > > thought for you -

> > > * The navamsa of exalted Sun falls in 3rd house from Aries in

> > > Gemini; Sun is King and Mercury is Prince. For the Prince

(Gemini)

> the

> > > King is the source of all income (11th from Gemini); and for

the

> King

> > > (Sun) the prince is his right hand (3rd house)!!!

> > > * The navamsa of exalted Moon falls in 9th house from Taurus in

> > > Capricorn; Moon is Queen and Saturn is servant. For the Servant

> > > (Capricorn) the Queen is like the daughter (5th from

Capricorn); and

> > for

> > > the Queen (Taurus) the servant is like the father (9th from

> Taurus)!!

> > > What kind of servant is that?!! An old and committed man who

loves

> the

> > > queen like a daughter - a servant of the queen?!

> > > OK - just starting a thought thread... ;)

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> >

>

Dear Vinita ji,

Could be... but there is another point, regarding the deblitation of Venus -

* Venus gets debilitated in 27 degrees Virgo, that is last navamsa of Virgo owned by the

Prince..... - as Renu ji puts it

Upto that is OK. But note that Venus gets

'debilitated' in the presence of Mercury (Prince). Which essentially

means the 'beautiful ladies' (court dancers?) DOES NOT get enough

respect from the Prince (and gets used?) and that becames the cause

of 'displeasure'/'debilitation' for Venus while with Mercury.

Another interpretation than the statement of

Renu ji, "may be the 'beautiful ladies'

finally....realize the true nature of the playboy handsome Prince!",

which also could be true - causing displeasure and deblitation TO VENUS

(and NOT to Mercury). :)

Renu ji is always appreciated because she

looks at things in an innovative way, always pointing to perspectives

we failed to or didn't looked in to. :) Anyway, in this case look at

the debilitation degrees of all the other planets as well, trusting

that the sages had a point. :)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, "vinita kumar" <shankar_mamta wrote:>> dear renuji, shreenadh!> > maybe this is the stuff myths are made of. there is always an > element of truth, no matter how entertaining these thoughts may > be....Who knows, the tales in puranas may have been spun like this...> (LOL)!> > , "Sreenadh" > sreesog@ wrote:> >> > Dear Renu ji,> > Well said...! :=) lol........... :))> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > , "renunw" <renunw@>> > wrote:> > Re: Where the planet exalted........!!!> > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > > That was very interesting :)> > > > But look at the following:> > > > * Mercury is exalted in 15th degree Virgo, i.e. 5th navamsa of > Virgo,> > that is Taurus (owned by Venus). Mercury is exalted when he is with> > Venus; the Prince is exalted when he is with the beautiful Ladies!> > > > > > But Venus gets debilitated in 27 degrees Virgo, that is last > navamsa of> > Virgo owned by the Prince.....may be the 'beautiful ladies'> > finally....realize the true nature of the playboy handsome Prince!> > > > blessings> > > > Renu> > > > >> > > , "Sreenadh"> > > sreesog@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear All,> > > > I am just sharing a thought of the day.... for the seed of > which I> > > > am indebted to Sunil ji, who said just when Saturn moves 1 or > kalas> > > > from exaltation (which can happen in a single day) the exalted> > Saturn> > > > may become debilitated in Navamsa! :) OK - that was the seed; > and> > here> > > > goes the result. :)> > > > What is the meaning of the word 'exalted'? Exalted = Feel > proud off;> > > > feel powerful and proud; in full glory> > > > * Sun is exalted in 10 degree Aries, i.e. 3rd Navamsa of Aries,> > > > that is Gemini (owned by Mercury); Sun becomes exalted when he > is> > with> > > > Mercury; the King is exalted when he is with the princes!> > > > * Moon is exalted in 3rd degree Taurus, i.e. 1st Navamsa of > Taurus,> > > > that is Capricorn (owned by Saturn). Moon is exalted when he > is with> > > > Saturn; The queen is exalted when she is with the servants!> > > > * Mars is exalted in 28th degree Capricorn, i.e. 9th navamsa of> > > > Capricorn, that is Virgo (owned by Mercury). Mars is exalted > when he> > > is> > > > with Mercury; The Commander for army is exalted when he is > with the> > > > young, intelligent and talented Prince!> > > > * Mercury is exalted in 15th degree Virgo, i.e. 5th navamsa of> > > > Virgo, that is Taurus (owned by Venus). Mercury is exalted > when he> > is> > > > with Venus; the Prince is exalted when he is with the beautiful> > > Ladies!> > > > * Jupiter is exalted in 5th degree Cancer, i.e. 2nd navamsa of> > > > Cancer, that is Leo (owned by Sun). Jupiter is exalted when he > is> > with> > > > sun; the Priest is exalted when he is with the King!> > > > * Venus is exalted in 27th degree in Pisces, i.e. 9th navamsa > of> > > > Pisces, that is Pisces itself (owned by Jupiter). Venus is > exalted> > > when> > > > she is with Jupiter; Ladies are exalted when they are with the> > > > sages/priests!> > > > * Saturn is exalted in 20th degree in Libra, i.e. 6th navamsa > of> > > > Libra, that is in Pisces (owned by Jupiter). Saturn is exalted > when> > he> > > > is with Jupiter; the Servant is exalted when he is with the> > > > priest/sages; But lo... he falls into his navamsa debilitation > even> > if> > > > he is 1 min greater than 20 degree in his exaltation!! > Certainly in> > > the> > > > absence of an equal viewing exalted soul, the servant losses > the> > > dignity> > > > and falls into the pit of rotten daily life in split of a > moment!> > > > Saturn is the natural common man! :)> > > > Just enjoying some thoughts.... :) And here is another thread > of> > > > thought for you -> > > > * The navamsa of exalted Sun falls in 3rd house from Aries in> > > > Gemini; Sun is King and Mercury is Prince. For the Prince > (Gemini)> > the> > > > King is the source of all income (11th from Gemini); and for > the> > King> > > > (Sun) the prince is his right hand (3rd house)!!!> > > > * The navamsa of exalted Moon falls in 9th house from Taurus in> > > > Capricorn; Moon is Queen and Saturn is servant. For the Servant> > > > (Capricorn) the Queen is like the daughter (5th from > Capricorn); and> > > for> > > > the Queen (Taurus) the servant is like the father (9th from> > Taurus)!!> > > > What kind of servant is that?!! An old and committed man who > loves> > the> > > > queen like a daughter - a servant of the queen?!> > > > OK - just starting a thought thread... ;)> > > > Love and regards,> > > > Sreenadh> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Sreenadh ji,

Thanks....if not for the illumination of the path by you ...I would be

lost. Of course I must not forget to mention Sreeram ji who has been

extremely generous to me with his knowledge and astro books. If not for

both of you and for other genuinely active members in this forum...I

will be always in the kindergarted of astrology. I still am....but at

least now have a hope of climbing to Grade 1.

blessings

Renu

, " Sreenadh "

<sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Vinita ji,

> Could be... but there is another point, regarding the deblitation of

> Venus -

> * Venus gets debilitated in 27 degrees Virgo, that is last navamsa of

> Virgo owned by the

> Prince..... - as Renu ji puts it

> Upto that is OK. But note that Venus gets 'debilitated' in the

> presence of Mercury (Prince). Which essentially means the 'beautiful

> ladies' (court dancers?) DOES NOT get enough respect from the Prince

> (and gets used?) and that becames the cause of

> 'displeasure'/'debilitation' for Venus while with Mercury.

> Another interpretation than the statement of Renu ji, " may be the

> 'beautiful ladies' finally....realize the true nature of the playboy

> handsome Prince! " , which also could be true - causing displeasure and

> deblitation TO VENUS (and NOT to Mercury). :)

> Renu ji is always appreciated because she looks at things in an

> innovative way, always pointing to perspectives we failed to or didn't

> looked in to. :) Anyway, in this case look at the debilitation degrees

> of all the other planets as well, trusting that the sages had a point.

> :)

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

>

> , " vinita kumar "

> shankar_mamta@ wrote:

> >

> > dear renuji, shreenadh!

> >

> > maybe this is the stuff myths are made of. there is always an

> > element of truth, no matter how entertaining these thoughts may

> > be....Who knows, the tales in puranas may have been spun like

this...

> > (LOL)!

> >

> > , " Sreenadh "

> > sreesog@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Renu ji,

> > > Well said...! :=) lol........... :))

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > > , " renunw "

<renunw@>

> > > wrote:

> > > Re: Where the planet exalted........!!!

> > >

> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > >

> > > That was very interesting :)

> > >

> > > But look at the following:

> > >

> > > * Mercury is exalted in 15th degree Virgo, i.e. 5th navamsa of

> > Virgo,

> > > that is Taurus (owned by Venus). Mercury is exalted when he is

with

> > > Venus; the Prince is exalted when he is with the beautiful Ladies!

> > >

> > >

> > > But Venus gets debilitated in 27 degrees Virgo, that is last

> > navamsa of

> > > Virgo owned by the Prince.....may be the 'beautiful ladies'

> > > finally....realize the true nature of the playboy handsome Prince!

> > >

> > > blessings

> > >

> > > Renu

> > >

> > > >

> > > > , " Sreenadh "

> > > > sreesog@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > I am just sharing a thought of the day.... for the seed of

> > which I

> > > > > am indebted to Sunil ji, who said just when Saturn moves 1 or

> > kalas

> > > > > from exaltation (which can happen in a single day) the exalted

> > > Saturn

> > > > > may become debilitated in Navamsa! :) OK - that was the seed;

> > and

> > > here

> > > > > goes the result. :)

> > > > > What is the meaning of the word 'exalted'? Exalted = Feel

> > proud off;

> > > > > feel powerful and proud; in full glory

> > > > > * Sun is exalted in 10 degree Aries, i.e. 3rd Navamsa of

Aries,

> > > > > that is Gemini (owned by Mercury); Sun becomes exalted when he

> > is

> > > with

> > > > > Mercury; the King is exalted when he is with the princes!

> > > > > * Moon is exalted in 3rd degree Taurus, i.e. 1st Navamsa of

> > Taurus,

> > > > > that is Capricorn (owned by Saturn). Moon is exalted when he

> > is with

> > > > > Saturn; The queen is exalted when she is with the servants!

> > > > > * Mars is exalted in 28th degree Capricorn, i.e. 9th navamsa

of

> > > > > Capricorn, that is Virgo (owned by Mercury). Mars is exalted

> > when he

> > > > is

> > > > > with Mercury; The Commander for army is exalted when he is

> > with the

> > > > > young, intelligent and talented Prince!

> > > > > * Mercury is exalted in 15th degree Virgo, i.e. 5th navamsa of

> > > > > Virgo, that is Taurus (owned by Venus). Mercury is exalted

> > when he

> > > is

> > > > > with Venus; the Prince is exalted when he is with the

beautiful

> > > > Ladies!

> > > > > * Jupiter is exalted in 5th degree Cancer, i.e. 2nd navamsa of

> > > > > Cancer, that is Leo (owned by Sun). Jupiter is exalted when he

> > is

> > > with

> > > > > sun; the Priest is exalted when he is with the King!

> > > > > * Venus is exalted in 27th degree in Pisces, i.e. 9th navamsa

> > of

> > > > > Pisces, that is Pisces itself (owned by Jupiter). Venus is

> > exalted

> > > > when

> > > > > she is with Jupiter; Ladies are exalted when they are with the

> > > > > sages/priests!

> > > > > * Saturn is exalted in 20th degree in Libra, i.e. 6th navamsa

> > of

> > > > > Libra, that is in Pisces (owned by Jupiter). Saturn is exalted

> > when

> > > he

> > > > > is with Jupiter; the Servant is exalted when he is with the

> > > > > priest/sages; But lo... he falls into his navamsa debilitation

> > even

> > > if

> > > > > he is 1 min greater than 20 degree in his exaltation!!

> > Certainly in

> > > > the

> > > > > absence of an equal viewing exalted soul, the servant losses

> > the

> > > > dignity

> > > > > and falls into the pit of rotten daily life in split of a

> > moment!

> > > > > Saturn is the natural common man! :)

> > > > > Just enjoying some thoughts.... :) And here is another thread

> > of

> > > > > thought for you -

> > > > > * The navamsa of exalted Sun falls in 3rd house from Aries in

> > > > > Gemini; Sun is King and Mercury is Prince. For the Prince

> > (Gemini)

> > > the

> > > > > King is the source of all income (11th from Gemini); and for

> > the

> > > King

> > > > > (Sun) the prince is his right hand (3rd house)!!!

> > > > > * The navamsa of exalted Moon falls in 9th house from Taurus

in

> > > > > Capricorn; Moon is Queen and Saturn is servant. For the

Servant

> > > > > (Capricorn) the Queen is like the daughter (5th from

> > Capricorn); and

> > > > for

> > > > > the Queen (Taurus) the servant is like the father (9th from

> > > Taurus)!!

> > > > > What kind of servant is that?!! An old and committed man who

> > loves

> > > the

> > > > > queen like a daughter - a servant of the queen?!

> > > > > OK - just starting a thought thread... ;)

> > > > > Love and regards,

> > > > > Sreenadh

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Renu ji,

Actually it is we who learn and gets benefited by your data

bank.. and thus learn from you.. :=)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > Thanks....if not for the illumination of the path by you ...I would be> lost. Of course I must not forget to mention Sreeram ji who has been> extremely generous to me with his knowledge and astro books. If not for> both of you and for other genuinely active members in this forum...I> will be always in the kindergarted of astrology. I still am....but at> least now have a hope of climbing to Grade 1.> > blessings> > Renu> > > > > , "Sreenadh"> sreesog@ wrote:> >> > Dear Vinita ji,> > Could be... but there is another point, regarding the deblitation of> > Venus -> > * Venus gets debilitated in 27 degrees Virgo, that is last navamsa of> > Virgo owned by the> > Prince..... - as Renu ji puts it> > Upto that is OK. But note that Venus gets 'debilitated' in the> > presence of Mercury (Prince). Which essentially means the 'beautiful> > ladies' (court dancers?) DOES NOT get enough respect from the Prince> > (and gets used?) and that becames the cause of> > 'displeasure'/'debilitation' for Venus while with Mercury.> > Another interpretation than the statement of Renu ji, "may be the> > 'beautiful ladies' finally....realize the true nature of the playboy> > handsome Prince!", which also could be true - causing displeasure and> > deblitation TO VENUS (and NOT to Mercury). :)> > Renu ji is always appreciated because she looks at things in an> > innovative way, always pointing to perspectives we failed to or didn't> > looked in to. :) Anyway, in this case look at the debilitation degrees> > of all the other planets as well, trusting that the sages had a point.> > :)> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >> >> > , "vinita kumar"> > shankar_mamta@ wrote:> > >> > > dear renuji, shreenadh!> > >> > > maybe this is the stuff myths are made of. there is always an> > > element of truth, no matter how entertaining these thoughts may> > > be....Who knows, the tales in puranas may have been spun like> this...> > > (LOL)!> > >> > > , "Sreenadh"> > > sreesog@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Renu ji,> > > > Well said...! :=) lol........... :))> > > > Love and regards,> > > > Sreenadh> > > >> > > > , "renunw"> <renunw@>> > > > wrote:> > > > Re: Where the planet exalted........!!!> > > >> > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > >> > > > That was very interesting :)> > > >> > > > But look at the following:> > > >> > > > * Mercury is exalted in 15th degree Virgo, i.e. 5th navamsa of> > > Virgo,> > > > that is Taurus (owned by Venus). Mercury is exalted when he is> with> > > > Venus; the Prince is exalted when he is with the beautiful Ladies!> > > >> > > >> > > > But Venus gets debilitated in 27 degrees Virgo, that is last> > > navamsa of> > > > Virgo owned by the Prince.....may be the 'beautiful ladies'> > > > finally....realize the true nature of the playboy handsome Prince!> > > >> > > > blessings> > > >> > > > Renu> > > >> > > > >> > > > > , "Sreenadh"> > > > > sreesog@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > I am just sharing a thought of the day.... for the seed of> > > which I> > > > > > am indebted to Sunil ji, who said just when Saturn moves 1 or> > > kalas> > > > > > from exaltation (which can happen in a single day) the exalted> > > > Saturn> > > > > > may become debilitated in Navamsa! :) OK - that was the seed;> > > and> > > > here> > > > > > goes the result. :)> > > > > > What is the meaning of the word 'exalted'? Exalted = Feel> > > proud off;> > > > > > feel powerful and proud; in full glory> > > > > > * Sun is exalted in 10 degree Aries, i.e. 3rd Navamsa of> Aries,> > > > > > that is Gemini (owned by Mercury); Sun becomes exalted when he> > > is> > > > with> > > > > > Mercury; the King is exalted when he is with the princes!> > > > > > * Moon is exalted in 3rd degree Taurus, i.e. 1st Navamsa of> > > Taurus,> > > > > > that is Capricorn (owned by Saturn). Moon is exalted when he> > > is with> > > > > > Saturn; The queen is exalted when she is with the servants!> > > > > > * Mars is exalted in 28th degree Capricorn, i.e. 9th navamsa> of> > > > > > Capricorn, that is Virgo (owned by Mercury). Mars is exalted> > > when he> > > > > is> > > > > > with Mercury; The Commander for army is exalted when he is> > > with the> > > > > > young, intelligent and talented Prince!> > > > > > * Mercury is exalted in 15th degree Virgo, i.e. 5th navamsa of> > > > > > Virgo, that is Taurus (owned by Venus). Mercury is exalted> > > when he> > > > is> > > > > > with Venus; the Prince is exalted when he is with the> beautiful> > > > > Ladies!> > > > > > * Jupiter is exalted in 5th degree Cancer, i.e. 2nd navamsa of> > > > > > Cancer, that is Leo (owned by Sun). Jupiter is exalted when he> > > is> > > > with> > > > > > sun; the Priest is exalted when he is with the King!> > > > > > * Venus is exalted in 27th degree in Pisces, i.e. 9th navamsa> > > of> > > > > > Pisces, that is Pisces itself (owned by Jupiter). Venus is> > > exalted> > > > > when> > > > > > she is with Jupiter; Ladies are exalted when they are with the> > > > > > sages/priests!> > > > > > * Saturn is exalted in 20th degree in Libra, i.e. 6th navamsa> > > of> > > > > > Libra, that is in Pisces (owned by Jupiter). Saturn is exalted> > > when> > > > he> > > > > > is with Jupiter; the Servant is exalted when he is with the> > > > > > priest/sages; But lo... he falls into his navamsa debilitation> > > even> > > > if> > > > > > he is 1 min greater than 20 degree in his exaltation!!> > > Certainly in> > > > > the> > > > > > absence of an equal viewing exalted soul, the servant losses> > > the> > > > > dignity> > > > > > and falls into the pit of rotten daily life in split of a> > > moment!> > > > > > Saturn is the natural common man! :)> > > > > > Just enjoying some thoughts.... :) And here is another thread> > > of> > > > > > thought for you -> > > > > > * The navamsa of exalted Sun falls in 3rd house from Aries in> > > > > > Gemini; Sun is King and Mercury is Prince. For the Prince> > > (Gemini)> > > > the> > > > > > King is the source of all income (11th from Gemini); and for> > > the> > > > King> > > > > > (Sun) the prince is his right hand (3rd house)!!!> > > > > > * The navamsa of exalted Moon falls in 9th house from Taurus> in> > > > > > Capricorn; Moon is Queen and Saturn is servant. For the> Servant> > > > > > (Capricorn) the Queen is like the daughter (5th from> > > Capricorn); and> > > > > for> > > > > > the Queen (Taurus) the servant is like the father (9th from> > > > Taurus)!!> > > > > > What kind of servant is that?!! An old and committed man who> > > loves> > > > the> > > > > > queen like a daughter - a servant of the queen?!> > > > > > OK - just starting a thought thread... ;)> > > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > > Sreenadh> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Sreenadh ji,

Thanks once again.....but the truth is obvious to everyone :)

blessings

Renu

, " Sreenadh "

<sreesog wrote:

>

>

> Dear Renu ji,

> Actually it is we who learn and gets benefited by your data

bank..

> and thus learn from you.. :=)

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

> , " renunw " <renunw@>

> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> >

> > Thanks....if not for the illumination of the path by you ...I

would be

> > lost. Of course I must not forget to mention Sreeram ji who has

been

> > extremely generous to me with his knowledge and astro books. If

not

> for

> > both of you and for other genuinely active members in this

forum...I

> > will be always in the kindergarted of astrology. I still

am....but at

> > least now have a hope of climbing to Grade 1.

> >

> > blessings

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Sreenadh "

> > sreesog@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Vinita ji,

> > > Could be... but there is another point, regarding the

deblitation of

> > > Venus -

> > > * Venus gets debilitated in 27 degrees Virgo, that is last

navamsa

> of

> > > Virgo owned by the

> > > Prince..... - as Renu ji puts it

> > > Upto that is OK. But note that Venus gets 'debilitated' in the

> > > presence of Mercury (Prince). Which essentially means

the 'beautiful

> > > ladies' (court dancers?) DOES NOT get enough respect from the

Prince

> > > (and gets used?) and that becames the cause of

> > > 'displeasure'/'debilitation' for Venus while with Mercury.

> > > Another interpretation than the statement of Renu ji, " may be

the

> > > 'beautiful ladies' finally....realize the true nature of the

playboy

> > > handsome Prince! " , which also could be true - causing

displeasure

> and

> > > deblitation TO VENUS (and NOT to Mercury). :)

> > > Renu ji is always appreciated because she looks at things in an

> > > innovative way, always pointing to perspectives we failed to or

> didn't

> > > looked in to. :) Anyway, in this case look at the debilitation

> degrees

> > > of all the other planets as well, trusting that the sages had a

> point.

> > > :)

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > >

> > > , " vinita kumar "

> > > shankar_mamta@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > dear renuji, shreenadh!

> > > >

> > > > maybe this is the stuff myths are made of. there is always an

> > > > element of truth, no matter how entertaining these thoughts

may

> > > > be....Who knows, the tales in puranas may have been spun like

> > this...

> > > > (LOL)!

> > > >

> > > > , " Sreenadh "

> > > > sreesog@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Renu ji,

> > > > > Well said...! :=) lol........... :))

> > > > > Love and regards,

> > > > > Sreenadh

> > > > >

> > > > > , " renunw "

> > <renunw@>

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > Re: Where the planet exalted........!!!

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > That was very interesting :)

> > > > >

> > > > > But look at the following:

> > > > >

> > > > > * Mercury is exalted in 15th degree Virgo, i.e. 5th

navamsa of

> > > > Virgo,

> > > > > that is Taurus (owned by Venus). Mercury is exalted when

he is

> > with

> > > > > Venus; the Prince is exalted when he is with the beautiful

> Ladies!

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > But Venus gets debilitated in 27 degrees Virgo, that is

last

> > > > navamsa of

> > > > > Virgo owned by the Prince.....may be the 'beautiful ladies'

> > > > > finally....realize the true nature of the playboy handsome

> Prince!

> > > > >

> > > > > blessings

> > > > >

> > > > > Renu

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- In

, " Sreenadh "

> > > > > > sreesog@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > > > I am just sharing a thought of the day.... for the

seed of

> > > > which I

> > > > > > > am indebted to Sunil ji, who said just when Saturn

moves 1

> or

> > > > kalas

> > > > > > > from exaltation (which can happen in a single day) the

> exalted

> > > > > Saturn

> > > > > > > may become debilitated in Navamsa! :) OK - that was the

> seed;

> > > > and

> > > > > here

> > > > > > > goes the result. :)

> > > > > > > What is the meaning of the word 'exalted'? Exalted =

Feel

> > > > proud off;

> > > > > > > feel powerful and proud; in full glory

> > > > > > > * Sun is exalted in 10 degree Aries, i.e. 3rd Navamsa

of

> > Aries,

> > > > > > > that is Gemini (owned by Mercury); Sun becomes exalted

when

> he

> > > > is

> > > > > with

> > > > > > > Mercury; the King is exalted when he is with the

princes!

> > > > > > > * Moon is exalted in 3rd degree Taurus, i.e. 1st

Navamsa of

> > > > Taurus,

> > > > > > > that is Capricorn (owned by Saturn). Moon is exalted

when he

> > > > is with

> > > > > > > Saturn; The queen is exalted when she is with the

servants!

> > > > > > > * Mars is exalted in 28th degree Capricorn, i.e. 9th

navamsa

> > of

> > > > > > > Capricorn, that is Virgo (owned by Mercury). Mars is

exalted

> > > > when he

> > > > > > is

> > > > > > > with Mercury; The Commander for army is exalted when

he is

> > > > with the

> > > > > > > young, intelligent and talented Prince!

> > > > > > > * Mercury is exalted in 15th degree Virgo, i.e. 5th

navamsa

> of

> > > > > > > Virgo, that is Taurus (owned by Venus). Mercury is

exalted

> > > > when he

> > > > > is

> > > > > > > with Venus; the Prince is exalted when he is with the

> > beautiful

> > > > > > Ladies!

> > > > > > > * Jupiter is exalted in 5th degree Cancer, i.e. 2nd

navamsa

> of

> > > > > > > Cancer, that is Leo (owned by Sun). Jupiter is exalted

when

> he

> > > > is

> > > > > with

> > > > > > > sun; the Priest is exalted when he is with the King!

> > > > > > > * Venus is exalted in 27th degree in Pisces, i.e. 9th

> navamsa

> > > > of

> > > > > > > Pisces, that is Pisces itself (owned by Jupiter).

Venus is

> > > > exalted

> > > > > > when

> > > > > > > she is with Jupiter; Ladies are exalted when they are

with

> the

> > > > > > > sages/priests!

> > > > > > > * Saturn is exalted in 20th degree in Libra, i.e. 6th

> navamsa

> > > > of

> > > > > > > Libra, that is in Pisces (owned by Jupiter). Saturn is

> exalted

> > > > when

> > > > > he

> > > > > > > is with Jupiter; the Servant is exalted when he is

with the

> > > > > > > priest/sages; But lo... he falls into his navamsa

> debilitation

> > > > even

> > > > > if

> > > > > > > he is 1 min greater than 20 degree in his exaltation!!

> > > > Certainly in

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > absence of an equal viewing exalted soul, the servant

losses

> > > > the

> > > > > > dignity

> > > > > > > and falls into the pit of rotten daily life in split

of a

> > > > moment!

> > > > > > > Saturn is the natural common man! :)

> > > > > > > Just enjoying some thoughts.... :) And here is another

> thread

> > > > of

> > > > > > > thought for you -

> > > > > > > * The navamsa of exalted Sun falls in 3rd house from

Aries

> in

> > > > > > > Gemini; Sun is King and Mercury is Prince. For the

Prince

> > > > (Gemini)

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > King is the source of all income (11th from Gemini);

and for

> > > > the

> > > > > King

> > > > > > > (Sun) the prince is his right hand (3rd house)!!!

> > > > > > > * The navamsa of exalted Moon falls in 9th house from

Taurus

> > in

> > > > > > > Capricorn; Moon is Queen and Saturn is servant. For the

> > Servant

> > > > > > > (Capricorn) the Queen is like the daughter (5th from

> > > > Capricorn); and

> > > > > > for

> > > > > > > the Queen (Taurus) the servant is like the father (9th

from

> > > > > Taurus)!!

> > > > > > > What kind of servant is that?!! An old and committed

man who

> > > > loves

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > queen like a daughter - a servant of the queen?!

> > > > > > > OK - just starting a thought thread... ;)

> > > > > > > Love and regards,

> > > > > > > Sreenadh

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Sreenadh ji,

"Exalted = Feel proud off; feel powerful and proud; in full glory"

Let me give a try - debilitated = feel ashamed and powerless; in agony and frustrated

1. Sun is debilitated in 10th degree Libra. i.e. 3rd Navamsa of Tula = Saggitarius owned by Jupiter.

"Jupiter is exalted in 5th degree Cancer, i.e. 2nd navamsa of Cancer, that is Leo (owned by Sun). Jupiter is exalted when he is with sun; the Priest is exalted when he is with the King!"

Just the opposite here. The king is debilitated when he is with the Priest! The vast knowledge of the priest is a threat to king's majestic pride....Hence the king develops an inferiority complex here.

2. Moon is debilitated in 3rd degree Scorpio. i.e. 1st navamsa of Scorpio = Cancer owned by Moon herself.

The queen is doomed and bored with no one to admire her beauty and elegance. She would sleep 24-7 in her own house. So dull.

3. Mars is debilitated in 28th degrees Cancer. i.e. 9th navamsa of Cancer = Pisces owned by Jupiter.

The commander-in-chief is overruled by the far sighted Priest. Hence the commander is not happy here.

4. Mercury is debilitated in 15th degree Pisces. i.e. 5th navamsa of Pisces = Scorpio owned by Mars.

Now the combat is between -

dashing young 'soap opera' Prince Charming Vs. Handosme & aggressive super hero in a Hindi Movie..???..or whatever.

The Prince gets agitated in the presence of the Commander who is capable of getting more of the ladies attention..

5. Jupiter is debilitated in 5 degrees of Capricorn i.e. 2nd navamsa of Capricorn= Aquarius owned by Saturn.

"Saturn is exalted in 20th degree in Libra, i.e. 6th navamsa of Libra, that is in Pisces (owned by Jupiter). Saturn is exalted when he is with Jupiter; the Servant is exalted when he is with the priest/sages;

Satrun gets exalted in Jupiter's navamsa but Jupiter gets debilitated in Saturn's navamsa. Just the opposite. No equal souls...hence the Priest is agitated and restless in the servant's abode.

6. Venus gets debilitated in 27th degree Virgo, i.e. 9th navamsa of virgo =Virgo owned by Mercury.

The beatiful lady is tired of Prince Charming after realizing his true nature. [i have explained this earlier too]

7. Saturn gets debilitated in 20th degree Aries, i.e. 6th navamsa of Aries = Virgo owned by Mercury.

Why wouldn't this spoiled brat let me alone? I am so old and tired...I want to rest. But see this Prince always asking me to attend to his never ending errands. Then... wouldn't allow me to have a good sleep at night even as I got to open the doors for him when he returns at early hours roaming about in night clubs! I promise you I will never be happy as long as I am in his abode.

Just a few thoughts ...copying Sreenadh ji..but miles to catch him :)

blessings

Renu

* Sun is exalted in 10 degree Aries, i.e. 3rd Navamsa of Aries, that is Gemini (owned by , "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear All,> I am just sharing a thought of the day.... for the seed of which I> am indebted to Sunil ji, who said just when Saturn moves 1 or kalas> from exaltation (which can happen in a single day) the exalted Saturn> may become debilitated in Navamsa! :) OK - that was the seed; and here> goes the result. :)> What is the meaning of the word 'exalted'? Exalted = Feel proud off; > feel powerful and proud; in full glory> * Sun is exalted in 10 degree Aries, i.e. 3rd Navamsa of Aries,> that is Gemini (owned by Mercury); Sun becomes exalted when he is with> Mercury; the King is exalted when he is with the princes!> * Moon is exalted in 3rd degree Taurus, i.e. 1st Navamsa of Taurus,> that is Capricorn (owned by Saturn). Moon is exalted when he is with> Saturn; The queen is exalted when she is with the servants!> * Mars is exalted in 28th degree Capricorn, i.e. 9th navamsa of> Capricorn, that is Virgo (owned by Mercury). Mars is exalted when he is> with Mercury; The Commander for army is exalted when he is with the> young, intelligent and talented Prince!> * Mercury is exalted in 15th degree Virgo, i.e. 5th navamsa of> Virgo, that is Taurus (owned by Venus). Mercury is exalted when he is> with Venus; the Prince is exalted when he is with the beautiful Ladies!> * Jupiter is exalted in 5th degree Cancer, i.e. 2nd navamsa of> Cancer, that is Leo (owned by Sun). Jupiter is exalted when he is with> sun; the Priest is exalted when he is with the King!> * Venus is exalted in 27th degree in Pisces, i.e. 9th navamsa of> Pisces, that is Pisces itself (owned by Jupiter). Venus is exalted when> she is with Jupiter; Ladies are exalted when they are with the> sages/priests!> * Saturn is exalted in 20th degree in Libra, i.e. 6th navamsa of> Libra, that is in Pisces (owned by Jupiter). Saturn is exalted when he> is with Jupiter; the Servant is exalted when he is with the> priest/sages; But lo... he falls into his navamsa debilitation even if> he is 1 min greater than 20 degree in his exaltation!! Certainly in the> absence of an equal viewing exalted soul, the servant losses the dignity> and falls into the pit of rotten daily life in split of a moment! > Saturn is the natural common man! :)> Just enjoying some thoughts.... :) And here is another thread of> thought for you -> * The navamsa of exalted Sun falls in 3rd house from Aries in> Gemini; Sun is King and Mercury is Prince. For the Prince (Gemini) the> King is the source of all income (11th from Gemini); and for the King> (Sun) the prince is his right hand (3rd house)!!!> * The navamsa of exalted Moon falls in 9th house from Taurus in> Capricorn; Moon is Queen and Saturn is servant. For the Servant> (Capricorn) the Queen is like the daughter (5th from Capricorn); and for> the Queen (Taurus) the servant is like the father (9th from Taurus)!!> What kind of servant is that?!! An old and committed man who loves the> queen like a daughter - a servant of the queen?!> OK - just starting a thought thread... ;)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh>

Dear Renu ji,

Well said! :=) I hope Sunil ji will have an answer - he is good in all this... ;)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, "renunw" <renunw wrote:

Re: Where the planet exalted........!!!

Dear Sreenadh ji,

"Exalted = Feel proud off; feel powerful and proud; in full glory"

Let me give a try - debilitated = feel ashamed and powerless; in agony and frustrated

1. Sun is debilitated in 10th degree Libra. i.e. 3rd Navamsa of Tula = Saggitarius owned by Jupiter.

"Jupiter

is exalted in 5th degree Cancer, i.e. 2nd navamsa of Cancer, that is

Leo (owned by Sun). Jupiter is exalted when he is with sun; the Priest

is exalted when he is with the King!"

Just

the opposite here. The king is debilitated when he is with

the Priest! The vast knowledge of the priest is a threat to

king's majestic pride....Hence the king develops an inferiority complex

here.

2. Moon is debilitated in 3rd degree Scorpio. i.e. 1st navamsa of Scorpio = Cancer owned by Moon herself.

The queen is doomed and bored with

no one to admire her beauty and elegance. She would sleep 24-7 in her

own house. So dull.

3. Mars is debilitated in 28th degrees Cancer. i.e. 9th navamsa of Cancer = Pisces owned by Jupiter.

The commander-in-chief is overruled by the far sighted Priest. Hence the commander is not happy here.

4. Mercury is debilitated in 15th degree Pisces. i.e. 5th navamsa of Pisces = Scorpio owned by Mars.

Now the combat is between -

dashing young 'soap opera' Prince

Charming Vs. Handosme & aggressive super hero in a Hindi

Movie..???..or whatever.

The Prince gets agitated in the presence of the Commander who is capable of getting more of the ladies attention..

5. Jupiter is debilitated in 5 degrees of Capricorn i.e. 2nd navamsa of Capricorn= Aquarius owned by Saturn.

"Saturn is exalted in

20th degree in Libra, i.e. 6th navamsa of Libra, that is in Pisces

(owned by Jupiter). Saturn is exalted when he is with Jupiter; the

Servant is exalted when he is with the priest/sages;

Satrun

gets exalted in Jupiter's navamsa but Jupiter gets debilitated in

Saturn's navamsa. Just the opposite. No equal souls...hence the Priest

is agitated and restless in the servant's abode.

6. Venus gets debilitated in 27th degree Virgo, i.e. 9th navamsa of virgo =Virgo owned by Mercury.

The beatiful lady is tired of Prince Charming after realizing his true nature. [i have explained this earlier too]

7. Saturn gets debilitated in 20th degree Aries, i.e. 6th navamsa of Aries = Virgo owned by Mercury.

Why wouldn't this spoiled brat let me

alone? I am so old and tired...I want to rest. But see this Prince

always asking me to attend to his never ending errands. Then...

wouldn't allow me to have a good sleep at night even as I got to open

the doors for him when he returns at early hours roaming about in night

clubs! I promise you I will never be happy as long as I am in his abode.

Just a few thoughts ...copying Sreenadh ji..but miles to catch him :)

blessings

Renu