>

> Messages in this topic (44)

>

=== message truncated ===

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online at

http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

Hare rama krishna ,

dear vivek singh ji ,

Your brothers chart and subsequent dasa after marriage were telling lot of stories .

See venus the karaka for marriage and spouce is debilated and in parivartan with lagna Lord .

A debilated planet in lagna is not good .

see from venus the karka 2/8 th has rahu ketu axis .vENUS is in paapa kartari by mandi ( gulik ) in 12th house (kerala calculations ) and sun and rahu in 2nd ,so we can say the karakatwa is too much spoiled .

Marriage was on Moon --sun period ( see sun in 2nd from lagna who is also with rahu ) and sun has given its amsa to 8th from natal lagna ( aries ) .

she walked out on mars dasa ( dasa of 8th Lord) -Rahu period ( rahu can giv result of sani also given its amsa in gemini and influencing mars the 8th Lord ) subsequesnt period is JUp were mars has (as 8th Lord given to its amsa in short we can say ashtamesha amsesha dasa ) .This was period of cases to each other .

And next period is sani ( 6th Lord --fights cases enmity and problems )in dasa of 8th lord mars .Now case is pending .

Also from lagna and venus u can see 7th Lord is debilated in amsa and vakri also a dual sign ( dual signs always can show multiplicity and hence affect marriage .

from moon also a dual sign and malefics are in main points.

see from moon 7th has Mars and 8th has sani .From lagna and karaka venus has ketu in 8th house ( ketu will show the results of mars and vice versa ) so dasa immdetly after marriage was mars who can giv result of ketu in 8th house .

Now the rest depends on matchting between the couples charts and the muhurtha obtained .

also during time of marriage we can see a malefic planet sani was in 7th from his moon in transit and over mars (who is satru karaka --karaka for fights and cases ) aspecting his moon which is karaka for mind .

U can see in transit chart during the day of marriage sani over 8th Lord mars and jup is aspecting 8th house .

Another funny thing to be noted is sani was giving its amsa in trnsit on his 7th house in pisces .Again showing the intention of vakra sani .its aspecting also 7th house .

also those who r interested in jaimini his DK ( dara karaka is also venus --debilated ).

which i am yet to master it fully .

Also u can see 64th navamsa Lords and 22nd drekkana Lord from each karaka to know further results .Also jhora was giving moon and sat in mrityu bhaga .

Now u hav to see the girls chart if available .

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

, Indian Astrologer <avsastrologer wrote:>> Respected Fraternity Members> > Thank you very much for allowing me to share my> thought. > > The birth details of my brother are: > > Date : November 8, 1975> Time : 03:54 AM> PLace : Mumbai - Maharashtra > > Date of Marriage : December 8, 2003> > Date of his wife living for her maternal home (July> 17, 2005)> > Date of Application for Divorce by husband: June 12,> 2006> > Month of the girls side filing criminal case against> husbands family: August/September 2006.> > All the matters are pending in the court of law as on> date. > > I hope this will be a good study.> > Best regards> > Vivek Sinngh > > > > > > > > Date his wife left for her > > > --- wrote:> > > There are 23 messages in this issue.> > > > Topics in this digest:> > > > 1.1. Re: Domestic voilence and harrassments > > sreeram srinivas> > 1.2. Re: Domestic voilence and harrassments > > sunil nair> > 1.3. Re: Domestic voilence and harrassments > > Jim> > > > 2a. Re: Domestic Violence and Harrassment > > sunil nair> > 2b. Re: Domestic Violence and Harrassment > > neelam gupta> > 2c. Re: Domestic Violence and Harrassment > > sunil nair> > 2d. Horoscope_Reading > > sreeram srinivas> > > > 3a. Kalathrakaraka in Kalathrasthana > > harinomore> > 3b. Re: Kalathrakaraka in Kalathrasthana > > sreeram srinivas> > > > 4a. Muhurat_Lagnas > > sreeram srinivas> > 4b. Re: Muhurat_Lagnas > > sreeram srinivas> > 4c. Re: Muhurat_Lagnas > > neelam gupta> > 4d. Re: Muhurat_Lagnas > > sreeram srinivas> > 4e. Re: Muhurat_Lagnas > > neelam gupta> > > > 5a. Karako_Bhava_NashA > > sreeram srinivas> > 5b. Re: Karako_Bhava_NashA > > neelam gupta> > 5c. Re: Karako_Bhava_NashA > > Guru> > > > 6a. Kaalpurusha > > Guru> > 6b. Re: Kaalpurusha > > sreeram srinivas> > 6c. Re: Kaalpurusha > > Guru> > 6d. Kaalpurusha > > Krishnamurthy Seetharama> > 6e. Re: Kaalpurusha > > neelam gupta> > > > 7. Re: Abuse examples > > LampInTheDark > > > > > Messages> >> ______________________> > > > 1.1. Re: Domestic voilence and harrassments> > Posted by: "sreeram srinivas" sreeram64 > Sre_eram> > Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:57 am ((PST))> > > > > > Dear Jim KH ji,> > > > This groups mission is to discuss astrology subject> > and combinations and> > NOT personal readings.....> > > > with regards,> > > > Sreeram_Srinivas> > > > > > ,> > "jim kh"> > vivluv_2000@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sir,> > >> > > Waiting for all gurujans to guide and help me as> > life is become hell> > and there is no peace and I am worried that how > > will i live with her> > for life long.> > >> > > Pls help> > >> > > Regards> > >> > > Jim> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ______> > > Posted through Grouply, the better way to access> > your > > like this one. Check out Grouply at:> > http://www.grouply.com/?code=post> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Messages in this topic (44)> >> ______________________> > > > 1.2. Re: Domestic voilence and harrassments> > Posted by: "sunil nair"> > astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala> > Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:38 am ((PST))> > > > > > > > > > Hare ramakrishna> > > > dear jim ji> > > > without going tru astrologicaly i wanted to tell> > u one advice .Ur> > query with similar id and in ur father name another> > query is doing its> > round in 2nd consecutiv year in all grps .But> > u shud think that> > all astrologers or memebrs here are not married to> > aishrya rai or susmia> > sen or who ever ur icon is .Liv life the way it is> > .U got what u deserve> > and now u r simply crying over the spilled milk and> > making ur life> > miserable .> > > > what if she also has diffrnt ideal husband> > > > i think u r giving her mental tortures ,try to liv> > with grace what god> > demands from u .No body is lucky in every field> > ,dont u see god has> > given additional powers for those who r blind or> > some disformity .> > > > > > > > if u dont leav it here it self and move forward -no> > astrologer can help> > u> > > > i made a mistake in allowing ur query and i forget> > to reply u> > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ,> > "jim kh"> > vivluv_2000@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sir,> > >> > > Waiting for all gurujans to guide and help me as> > life is> > > become hell and there is no peace and I am worried> > that how> > > will i live with her for life long.> > >> > > Pls help> > >> > > Regards> > >> > > Jim> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ______> > > Posted through Grouply, the better way to access> > your > > like this one. Check out Grouply at:> > http://www.grouply.com/?code=post> > >> > > > > > > > Messages in this topic (44)> > > === message truncated ===> > > > Save all your chat conversations. Find them online at http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php>