IndiaDivine.org

To Sreeram

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Jyotiben,

My question was - who took the first step. Got the answer. Thanks for the feedback. Do keep those hororscopes for further study. Should get such cases again try to get little more details where possible like

a) who initiated the divorce decision

b) The time or dasha at the time separation till Prayantar dasha

c) Reason of separation

If you can share that data of 7-8 persons {Offline}, would be thankful to you....irrespective of other details available or not.

with regards,

sreeram srinivas

sreeram64

, "jyothi_b_lakshmi" <jyothi_b_lakshmi wrote: Dear Sreeramji, I am not clear of the question you asked. If you want to know who took the first step, the girl herself(But in her chart, if my memory is correct, 7th lord was not in 12th). I am not sure who initiated in other cases. When the girl whom I know was looking for remarriage, she used to show me the charts of divorced guys that were sent to her father by guys who were interested, and that is how I got an opportunity to see more charts of divorcees. If you ask me who initiated in their cases, I dont have any clue because I dont even know them. But I remember in most of their charts 7th lord was in 12th. I remember this very well because it was really interesting to see the similarity of position. But I must also say, there were a few charts which I thought were very good and wondered what might be the reason for divorce too, because I couldnt find any reason from their chart that indicated a divorce. But that can be due to my lack of indpeth knowledge in astrology and lack of skill to interpret a chart. Regards,Jyothi