" Minimum inputs. ;) I stop here. Now you debate, and find new

logics. :) "

Can't this be just admired, appreciated, wowed, without debating and

finding logic??? :))

The emerging rythms and patterns of this knowledge are truly

amazing....!!! :o

The 4 signs that get left out of exaltation and debilation are again

opposite to each other and perhaps nicely balanced

Gemini (Air)---Saggi (Fire); Leo(Fire)---Acquarius(Air)

Wonder why water signs get totally left out of the Mooltrikonas? Is

it that the root base of the planets is predominantly fire(heat),

vayu (gases) and rock (earth) with very little water?

Also whether exaltation/debilitation and mooltrikona of Rahu-Ketu

were later developments and therefore questionable?

, " Sreenadh "

<sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear All,

> The following is a statement, sauvik ji made on

> navlakshya

> ==>

> See although arch rivals Mars get exalted in the house of Saturn

> right? Any views on this?

> <==

> Why can't we discuss this Exaltation/Debilitation, Moolatrikona

issues

> for some time? ;)

>

> There are interesting things. For example -

> 1) About Exaltation/Debilitation

> Lords of nearby signs gets exalted in opposite signs.

> Me (lord of Ge and Vi) and Ve (lord of Ta and Li) gets exalted

in

> opposite signs Vi and Pi.

> Ma (lord of Ar and Sc) and Ju (lord of Pi and Sg) gets exalted

in

> opposite signs Cp and Cn.

> Su and Mo are kings, and it could be considered that both of

them

> should be considered together and both have rulership over Cn and

Le.

> The exaltation degree for Su is 10 deg Ar. The exaltation

degree for

> Mo is 3 deg Ta. Combining them the middle point falls on 21 deg

Ar. And

> the exaltation deg for Sa is 20 deg Li. Opposite signs!

> 2) About Moolatrikona

> * Trikona means triangle

> We could see 3 sets of triangles in this case.

> (i) Ar-Le-Sg

> Ar = Moolatrikona of Ma

> Le = Moolatrikona of Su

> Sg = Moolatrikona of Ju

> (ii) Ta-Vi-Cp

> Ta = Moolatrikona of Mo

> Vi = Moolatrikona of Me

> Cp = none

> (iii)Ge-Li-Aq

> Ge = none

> Li = Moolatrikona of Ve

> Aq = Moolatrikona of Sa

> Is that not interesting. Moolatrikona means root triangle. Does

they

> indicate the placement of planets at some far ancient time? Why

this

> triangles should become root (base) for these grahas? Are they

stronger

> while in these triangles? :)

> * Trikona means 5th house

> Trikona = Trine = 5th house.

> Tri-trikona=Trine of trine = 9th house

> Ar = Moolatrikona of Ma

> Le = Moolatrikona of Su = 5th from Ar

> Sg = Moolatrikona of Ju = 5th from Le

> The same applies to the other 2 triangles as well. :)

> Minimum inputs. ;) I stop here. Now you debate, and find new

logics. :)

>

> Love,

> Sreenadh

>

Guest guest

Dear Vinita ji, ==>> The emerging rhythms and patterns........... > ............nicely balanced <== Yap, that is the thing behind it all, that makes us wonder. :o ==>> Wonder why water signs get totally

left out of the Mooltrikonas? <== Would you like have a small input? :) Let us consider the Moolatrikona and the Kroora /Soumya classification. Kroora = Cruel. The word has almost the same meaning as Malefic. Kroora/Soumya is same as Male/Female classification of signs. Now - Aries = Moolatrikona of Ma = Kroora sign = Ma is Malefic Taurus = Moolatrikona

of Mo = Soumya sign = Mo is Benefic Leo = Moolatrikona of Su = Kroora sign = Su is Malefic Virgo = Moolatrikona of Me = Soumya sign = Me is Benefic Libra = Moolatrikona of Ve = Soumya sign = Ve is Benefic Sagittarius = Moolatrikona of Ju = Soumya sign = Ju is Benefic Aquarius = Moolatrikona of Sa = Kroora sign = Sa is Malefic Is that not nice. Does it shed any light on your doubt? ;) ==> Also whether exaltation/debilitation and mooltrikona of Rahu-Ketu were later developments and therefore questionable? <== Yap, you are right probably. :) Love, Sreenadh vinita kumar <shankar_mamta wrote: Dear Shreenadh, All" Minimum inputs. ;) I stop here. Now you debate, and find new logics. :)"Can't this be just admired, appreciated, wowed, without debating and finding logic??? :))The emerging rythms and patterns of this knowledge are truly amazing....!!! :OThe 4 signs that get left out of exaltation and debilation are again opposite to each other and perhaps nicely balanced Gemini (Air)---Saggi (Fire); Leo(Fire)---Acquarius(Air)Wonder why water signs get totally left out of the Mooltrikonas? Is it that the root base of the planets is predominantly fire(heat), vayu (gases) and rock (earth) with very little water?Also whether exaltation/debilitation and

mooltrikona of Rahu-Ketu were later developments and therefore questionable? , "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear All,> The following is a statement, sauvik ji made on > navlakshya> ==>> See although arch rivals Mars get exalted in the house of Saturn> right? Any views on this?> <==> Why can't we discuss this Exaltation/Debilitation, Moolatrikona issues > for some time? ;)> > There are interesting things. For example -> 1) About Exaltation/Debilitation> Lords of nearby signs gets exalted in opposite signs.> Me (lord of Ge and Vi) and Ve (lord of Ta and Li) gets exalted in > opposite signs Vi and Pi.> Ma

(lord of Ar and Sc) and Ju (lord of Pi and Sg) gets exalted in > opposite signs Cp and Cn.> Su and Mo are kings, and it could be considered that both of them > should be considered together and both have rulership over Cn and Le.> The exaltation degree for Su is 10 deg Ar. The exaltation degree for > Mo is 3 deg Ta. Combining them the middle point falls on 21 deg Ar. And > the exaltation deg for Sa is 20 deg Li. Opposite signs! > 2) About Moolatrikona> * Trikona means triangle> We could see 3 sets of triangles in this case. > (i) Ar-Le-Sg> Ar = Moolatrikona of Ma> Le = Moolatrikona of Su> Sg = Moolatrikona of Ju> (ii) Ta-Vi-Cp> Ta =

Moolatrikona of Mo> Vi = Moolatrikona of Me> Cp = none> (iii)Ge-Li-Aq> Ge = none> Li = Moolatrikona of Ve> Aq = Moolatrikona of Sa> Is that not interesting. Moolatrikona means root triangle. Does they > indicate the placement of planets at some far ancient time? Why this > triangles should become root (base) for these grahas? Are they stronger > while in these triangles? :) > * Trikona means 5th house> Trikona = Trine = 5th house.> Tri-trikona=Trine of trine = 9th house> Ar = Moolatrikona of Ma> Le = Moolatrikona of Su = 5th from

Ar> Sg = Moolatrikona of Ju = 5th from Le> The same applies to the other 2 triangles as well. :)> Minimum inputs. ;) I stop here. Now you debate, and find new logics. :)> > Love,> Sreenadh>