IndiaDivine.org

Diff between Exaltation and Maximum degree of exaltation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Raghavan ji, You said: "Again there is another theorey i heard ,the point of deep exaltation and deep debilation is given to asses the strength of exaltation and every degree then the planet is loosing some power .I think its what is called arohi and avarohi exalted planets dasa." I to this view. That is why I guess the highest point os exaltation and deep point of debilitation are exactly 180 degrees away. Regards, Krishna lion_draco1983 <lion_draco1983 wrote: dear sreenadh ji . Thanks for pin pointing the mistake >actualy i also meant it .I was saying the exaltation in rohini is not correct .And yes its the exaltation sign of moon .And may be another reason for giving more importance to rohin i is the only full nakshatra in that rasi ,where as kritika or mrigasirsha is cut or broken to other rasis also .In malayalam we call muzhu nakhsatras (full nakhsatras) and muri nakshatras ( which is sliced) So with that context i wrote like that . Again there is another theorey i heard ,the point of deep exaltation and deep debilation is given to asses the strength of

exaltation and every degree then the planet is loosing some power .I think its what is called arohi and avarohi exalted planets dasa. Thank u one again . regds Vijayaraghavan guruvayur . , "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Raghaven ji,> You are wrong in the following statement.> ==>> > One is moons exaltation degree is 3 degrees ,so its in kartika (or> > kritika 4th pada ) in Taurus sign ,so moon is not exalted in rohini> <==> Moon IS exalted in Karthika (4th quarter), Rohini and Mrigasira> (quarter 1 & 2) - and thus the statement of Arjun is also correct. Why> this statement? Remember that "the whole sign Taurus is the

exaltation> for Moon" and not a mere Nakshatra like Krittika or Rohini. Taurus 3> degree is the "degree of maximum exaltation" and NOT mere exaltation.> It is only that we use the word 'exaltation' in that way - but not> that truly while referring to exaltation degrees we are using the word> 'exaltation' to indicate 'degree of maximum exaltation' and not> 'exaltation' itself. Where ever the planet be in a whole sign, it> should be considered as 'exalted' as per Brihat Prajaptaya.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "lion_draco1983"> lion_draco1983@ wrote:> >> > > > > > > > Dear pt.arjun ji .> > > > Namaskaram .> > > > > > > > I feel There is some factual errors in ur mail .> > > > One is moons exaltation

degree is 3 degrees ,so its in kartika (or> > kritika 4th pada ) in taurus sign ,so moon is not exalted in rohini> > .Rohini is moons nakshatra and its exaltation and moolatrikona sign> > ,this may be the reason for the alligary in puranas .> > > > > > > > 2nd one is abt nakshatras ,rishis never said Nakshatras are one star or> > some stars ,its an area in zodiac which covers 13 degree 20 minits .They> > used nakshatra mandala .> > > > Again ur question abt mass killings or tsunami deaths ,there is> > collective destiny ,a countrys destiny and may be even every rock has> > his own destiny as karma is very complex .> > > > > > > > But intead of challenging to predict mass deaths ,did any one realy done> > resrch on it and established that a full longitivity chart has produced> > a sudden

and untimely death .> > > > U know what rishis called yogayus as its from ur chart and may be> > certain yogas may indicates good ayus ( longitivity ) ,but if u abuse ur> > body ,then what will happen ?? U may die young also .> > > > > > > > And rishis told to consider desa ,kaala,patra,paristithi ,> > > > for example --some born in less privilaged lower class can become even> > president or supreme court judge ,were as it was not the case atleast> > 100 years back .> > > > > > > > So all this taking into consideration is not showing the lack of base of> > astrology .> > > > > > > > And u forget when u praised ayurveda ,it has got its own basics and it> > differs from modern medicine .Ayurveda does not advocate this bacteria> > theorey and

says strong body is enough to ward off all diseases .So is> > applicable to all sastras ,every thing has its own basics .otherwise tru> > out world may be there is 35 or more medicinal system is there and each> > one has its own basics .> > > > > > > > Again astronomy to great extent was part of astrology and astrology was> > never a part of astronomy .> > > > U think in india old astrologers and astrology community were studying> > and observing planets and different golamandirams (ancient observatories> > ) in every state is a good and living proof of it .> > > > > > > > Every sastra has got its own domain ,even strenghts and weaknessess,> > > > Otherwise Why modern scince cannot produce a non corrossive iron pillar> > like that in delhi ,were as the primitiv technology has done it

..> > > > > > > > so we must look out for missing link .> > > > And this group is atleast trying to search the missing links and long> > lost principles which r being lost or hidden .And again i must say if u> > hav no problem of ego and fear of loosing then no problem in learning> > that way .jyothisa is nothing but science of phalas> > > > > > > > But i never said any one will be correct always ,But i am sure we will> > go in right direction and will learn more from our mistakes> > > > I am not worried abt how sani will look like and its other physical> > properties sceintificaly .> > > > > > > > But i am every day witness of it in prashna or chart reading or even in> > his hora .> > > > whether its jew or xian or arab ,i find it tru my

interactions with> > many ppl in kerala as many used visit here .they also simply experincing> > their karma which is good or bad .> > > > > > > > And ppl saying those who dont blv astro they are coming up and they hav> > no problems is like ppl those who say i dont blv in electricity as my> > religion is against it or my master says so or our ideology is against> > it .but we should not b fatalists> > > > astrology is finaly a science of the results .nothing more and nothing> > less .> > > > > > > > i hope and think u will take this post in a serious and constructiv> > way .And we r not arguing to win our arguments .> > > > > > > > with respects and regrds vijaya raghavan guruvayur.> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > , "panditarjun2004"> > <panditarjun2004@> wrote:> > >> > > dear friend> > >> > > there are no two opinions in saying that astronomy is a science and> > > not astrology. most astrologers are striving to explore, perceive> > > and present astrology as a science which is just not the case.> > > science is something which works on set parameters with mathematical> > > exactitude and applies everywhere to everyone. according to> > > astronomy moon is a satellite (not a planet) and the 27 stars are not> > > sigle stars. revati has 32 stars in it and satabhisham has 100 stars> > > in it. astrologically and mythologically speaking moon is a god and> > > these 27 taras (stars) are his wives. according to the

puranas, moon> > > loves only one star rohini (where moon is exalted!) more than the> > > other 26 due to which act he was cursed of losing his strength and> > > upon praying to lord shiva, he blesses moon to lose strength for a> > > fortnight and gain it again the next fortnight which forms the waning> > > and waxing of the moon phases. when we attribute the stars, planets> > > to their lordships viz. hindu forms of gods and goddesses and the> > > various astrology scriptures including BHPS prescribe mollification> > > of these gods and goddesses who influence these planets to change> > > their impacts on human lives, you cannot term it a science under any> > > parameter.> > >> > > take out the birth details of the two hundred of childrens who were> > > all shot dead in a siege in russia recently and

submit them> > > individually to two hundred best astrologers in the world seeking> > > their future education, employment and marriage prospects; surely you> > > would not get even a single astrologer predicting that they would all> > > die in a terror strike at their tender age. same are the cases with> > > lakhs died in tsunami or thousands died in earthquake almost at> > > same. hence the applicability of astrological principles with> > > mathematical precision need no trials. when we mixed planetary> > > astrology with hindu mythology, it is purely mythological in nature> > > squarely based on the foundations of hindu faith and belief. this is> > > a subject of solicitation and only those having faith in this subject> > > approaches an astrologer and gets the answers according to this part> > > astronomical and

part mythological subject.> > >> > > ayurveda is a science and is a system of medicine recognised by the> > > government of india, as it works on fixed scientific principles.> > >> > > atma jnan is something related to realising the self, simply put> > > knowing, realising and aligning with the god within. lord krishna in> > > gita says that for a realised person, vedas (all knowledgeful> > > scriptures) are useless since he knows the reality which is the god> > > within. an unrealised person looks for god elsewhere only to find> > > nowhere outside or find everywhere outside, whereas a realised person> > > finds the god within. read stories of any of the realised souls and> > > they dont do mollification of the planets or do daily poojas for the> > > gods.> > >> > > singing

glories of the yesteryuga sages is fine but as per> > > scriptures, all of us are their descendants and each one of us have> > > our lineage linked to a sage and hence you may find these sages> > > amongst us and not somewhere on the mountainpeaks or in the clouds.> > > simply put sages in those days were the learnt ones or most> > > knoweldgeful people to whom even kings used to go to learn. hence> > > any learnt or knoweldgeful person is like a sage.> > >> > > knowledge is like light (enlightenment) which can dispel darkness> > > (ignorance) and may the visible sungod spreads his light and removes> > > the darkness of the world, as he does on a scientific principle on a> > > daily basis to all countries and all humans alike.> > >> > > with best wishes and blessings> > > pandit arjun>

> > www.rudraksharemedy.com> > > , r_vani ramakrishnan> > > r_vani61@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Pandit Arjun,> > > > Namaskar.> > > > You are correct. Most people in not only China and Russia but in> > > entire world> > > > are achieving great things by believing in themselves and in> > > their field of speciality. Astrology is also a great scientific> > > field where our mental faculty to put to test, as I believe. India> > > and the Sastras in India have been well developed in all fields long> > > long ago, say thousands of years ago. They are still available in> > > Sanskrit language texts which we have neglected by so many reasons> > > like foreign rule etc. Learned people like you should come

forward> > > and probe the subjects scientifically to bring out the truth. Man's> > > mind is to be turned inside our-own- selves when the Truth is> > > revealed in various ways according to the speciality of subject that> > > he is pondering over. Thats-how the great Rishis of India have been> > > the forefathers of the sciences like Astrology, Ayurveda, Atma-vidya> > > (spirituality) etc.> > > > Let us hope some great brains will come out from these Astrology> > > group.> > > > With regards,> > > > D.Ramakrishnan.> > > >> > > > panditarjun2004 panditarjun2004@> > > wrote: dear friend> > > >> > > > let me give simple answers to your last query.> > > >> > > > most people in communist countries like china and russia

believe> > > only> > > > in themselves and dont believe in planets and attribute both> > > success> > > > and failure equally to the proportion of their own efforts. no> > > > wonder they excel in all areas ranging from sports to business.> > > >> > > > most people in developed countries spent decades of service in> > > > research, innovations and discoveries and they enjoy more than> > > ninety> > > > percent of patents in the world. remember all these invented> > > > MATERIAL wonders which we are enjoying in our daily lives are all> > > the> > > > gifts of these scientists and not descended from the planets.> > > >> > > > in our country india, many people (may be majority but not all)> > > strive> > > > to attribute

any and everything to god and planets and treat> > > > themselves as puppets with the strings in the hands of the> > > planets.> > > > astrologers are the engineers or doctors who learn this art of> > > > adjusting the strings firstly by identifying which planet is> > > holding> > > > which part of the native and then adjust, stop, reduce or enhance> > > the> > > > planetary impacts by suggesting various remedies. when you have a> > > > physical problem and visit a doctor you dont go for simple reports> > > > and predictions, you also go for medicines. similarly astrologers> > > > not only give readings but also prescribe various remedies ranging> > > > from chanting mantras, doing havans, fastings, poojas,> > > abhishekams,> > > > pilgrimages and also wearing

various stones, beads etc.> > > >> > > > my concluding observation is that vedic aka mythological aka> > > divine> > > > aka spiritual astrology are all matters of faith and are practiced> > > > only by solicitation by those who have faith. hence any person> > > who> > > > consults or visits an astrologer believes in these faiths and the> > > > astrologer speaks the astro logical language.> > > >> > > > with best wishes and blessings> > > > pandit arjun> > > > www.rudraksharemedy.com> > > >> > > > , Prathamesn Chawan> > > > <upaoakcrest@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > i am wondering "who knows who" in these hundered of forums>

> > on> > > > astrology ? Most of these forums are required by people to> > > advertise> > > > themselves. You will see many people here having their own webpage> > > > where they can predict your future by "what-not" methods.> > > > >> > > > > One question is always in my mind which is apart from the> > > current> > > > topic..> > > > >> > > > > If astrology is really effective then why its not the MAIN> > > part> > > > of people's life ?> > > > >> > > > > Jagdish> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > chandra_hari18 <chandra_hari18@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Sreenadh

did put my name too in that list. So I too may quit the> > > > group> > > > > but without any announcement. What if I leave a group that it> > > needs> > > > an> > > > > announcement like a Minister resigning from the cabinet?> > > > >> > > > > Self given importance make people act like VIPs. What> > > contributions> > > > do> > > > > we make to astrology, other than distortions? Many big names...?> > > > Many so> > > > > called groups and so many giants stride across which are not> > > worth a> > > > > single penny scientific contribution to Jyotihsastra. Simply> > > fooling> > > > > people with astro-gimmicks.> > > > >> > > > > chandra hari> > > >

>> > > > > , "Finn Wandahl"> > > > > <finn.wandahl@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear members,> > > > > >> > > > > > Needless to say, I agree 100% with Mr. Ramadas Rao.> > > > > >> > > > > > As a consequence of this I have decided to take a break from> > > this> > > > > > group, and therefore I will not be available for debating.> > > > > >> > > > > > Best wishes,> > > > > > Finn Wandahl> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ,> > > HosabettuRamadas> > > >

Rao> > > > > > ramadasrao@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Sreenadh Ji,> > > > > > > Have you read Prashna Margam, 1st chapter about the> > > qualities> > > > of a> > > > > > good Astrologer ? You think that you are the biggest> > > Astrologer in> > > > > > this world.Dont write such aggressive words.I think this is> > > not a> > > > good> > > > > > discussion forum for me and I am retiring from your discussion> > > > > > form.Please dont sen any invitation again.> > > > > > > H.R.Rao.> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > @: sreesog@: Fri,

23 Nov 2007> > > > > > 12:40:51 +0000 Blind chart> > > > reading> > > > > > - Where is Rao ji and Goel ji> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > So many people are making very good and bold attempts on the> > > > blind> > > > > > chart reading. Many enthusiastic and knowledgeable members> > > like> > > > Finn> > > > > > ji, Renu ji, Raghavn ji, Srinivas ji, Ravi ji, Neelam Gupta> > > ji,> > > > Durga> > > > > > ji, VIGHNESH ji, Pandit ji, Sasi Bhushan ji - has sincerely> > > >

attempted> > > > > it.> > > > > > > But I don't see two of our most enthusiastic and aggressive> > > > members> > > > > > anywhere in this attempt.> > > > > > > * Goel ji & > > > > > > > * Ramdas Rao ji> > > > > > > They were/are very active in this group and as such I would> > > > expect> > > > > > a reading from them as well. Dear Rao ji and Goel ji please> > > come> > > > > > forward and make your attempt. Once that too is over we will> > > wind-> > > > up> > > > > > this exercise and the results will be announced.> > > > > > > Important:> > > > > > > ----------> > > > > > > * If you are not ready to play the hero by

making a winning> > > or> > > > > > losing reading about the same, please don't try to play police> > > > later> > > > > > when everything is over - such as suggesting it shouldn't be> > > like> > > > > > that, it should be like that; or how could it be so when the> > > > rules are> > > > > > so and so etc. It is very easy to locate such tricky> > > tactics. :)> > > > > > > * Note that, No Explanations or further discussions are> > > allowed> > > > > > once the final results are revealed.> > > > > > > * No explanations from non-participants are required.> > > Practical> > > > > > astrology is a game for the daring individuals who are bold and> > > > > > sincere enough to accept

both success and failure.> > > > > > > Love and regards,Sreenadh> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > ________> > > > > > > Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with> > > Windows> > > > > > Live Spaces. It's easy!> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?> > > > wx_action=create & wx_url=/friends.a\> > > > > spx & mkt=en-us> > > > > > >> > >

> > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside > > > Mail.> > > > See how.> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.> > > >> > >> >>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.