IndiaDivine.org

Sun_Moon_Combination

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Conjunction of Sun & Moon is technically called " Samagam " .    Soul / Atma & Mind getting together.....native would do acts depending upon the stronger planet among the two.   If the Sun is strong, then the native actions are driven by his own inner convictions and vice versa.   This reminds of a english phrase -  " Mind is willing, but flesh is weak " !!  Such natives are generally determined / rigid { good or bad} people.      It is interesting to note that people in Tamil Nadu, find Amavasya auspious, while in Andhra Pradesh Poornami to be more auspious.  Can there be more contrast than this ??   It is a case of rising of soul or mind - the importance given in respective areas.   That is why " shakti " rituals chose this muhurats....!!   Puja of any kind is directly or indirectly linked to spiritual progress, and leads to " siddhis " .   Unless one is able to control the assigned " siddhis " in rightful manner, the further spiritual progress cannot happen.  This is critical stage of spiritual progress - make or break point.   In my experience - such conjunctions - did have disturbed relations amongst parents - one of them overshadowing the other - depending upon the degrees of separation between them {i.e. difference }.  In two cases, I found excellent relationship and understanding between the parents for such conjuction was seen in 4H. { do not remember the Lagna}with regards,Sreeram Srinivas

Now book your Railway Tickets by cash at Sify Iway. For more details contact our Customer Care Watch latest movie trailers and behind the scenes footage of Bigg Boss and much more! www.sifymax.com