IndiaDivine.org

Why such un called for attack?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Sreenadh and other learned members.

I request you all to read the posting made by Mr. Nair post#8436.

I have only one question to ask. Did I do anything wrong in posting a

chart of a person with 5th house saturn?

I just added a small story of the person.

Why such an attack on me by my learned friend Mr. Nair?

I never asked his opinion, nor did I ask him to comment on it.

I am deeply pained by such vitriolic attack.

I request you to judge and do the needful.

Tatvam-Asi

Guest guest

Dear Tatvam-Asi ji, I was neither attending this thread, nor moderating. Just due to this message I got interested in the thread and checked the chart you mentioned.

> DOB:.......Fabruary 1st. 1928> TOB :......17.03 PM> POB:.......Hubli (Dharwad)India As True Ayanamsa of Chandra hari and 360 day Savana year - * It is Gemini Lagna 29 deg 35 min. * At the age of 18 (i.e 1946) the dasa running was that of Ra (placed in 12th from Lagna) and the antara of Ketu (placed in 6th along with 8th and 9th lord Saturn). It is evident that it is the 8th lord Saturn placed along with Ketu in 6th which killed his father. Note that Sun is in 8th house as well. I feel that the death might have occured in 1946 Feb or March - owing to the fact that Sun's Paryantar dasa is in that period. But you haven't provided the date of death of his father. ==>........... killed his father > in a drowning incident when he was about 18 or so.(TBOMK)<== Is it that he got killed "drowed in a well"? Note that both scorpio can signify a well, and capricon a damaged water pond. If so - which is the planet that killed the native's father? Is it guru or saturn or ketu or Rahu? I would appreciate more inputs from you - let us discuss this chart. ==>> His wife had first pregnency celebration soon after marriage in 1951 > but she never delivered a child and it is said that she carried the > foetus foe over 20 years and delivered a mentally retarded boy > sometime in 1971 or so.(<== That is ABSURD and NOT scientifically valid - sorry. ==>> The man's wife was very obese and lived life of a recluse.> She could barly look after herself. She was mostly confined to bed > and she delivered the son in such a condition. They did not have a > normal married life.<== Simply notice the 6th lord (disease) Mars (malefic) in 7th (wife) along with the significator of wife Venus. Veus owns 12th house (hospital/bed ridden) and is the depositor of Rahu and with Rahu dasa running for long - that is a prediction a learned astrologer may possibly make. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "nameisego" <nameisego wrote:>> Dear Mr.Sreenadh and other learned members.> > I request you all to read the posting made by Mr. Nair post#8436.> I have only one question to ask. Did I do anything wrong in posting a > chart of a person with 5th house saturn?> I just added a small story of the person.> > Why such an attack on me by my learned friend Mr. Nair?> I never asked his opinion, nor did I ask him to comment on it.> > I am deeply pained by such vitriolic attack.> > I request you to judge and do the needful.> > Tatvam-Asi>

, "nameisego" <nameisego wrote:>> > Dear friends,> > I am presenting you with one of the rarest cases under 5th house > Saturn.> > Male.......> > DOB:.......Fabruary 1st. 1928> TOB :......17.03 PM> POB:.......Hubli (Dharwad)India> > I am getting Kataka Lagna at 0.27'.36"> > Mark Sani Ketu in 5th house.Mark Guru in 9th which killed his father > in a drowning incident when he was about 18 or so.(TBOMK)> > Interesting part of the story is that the man was childless till 28 > years or so after marriage.> His wife had first pregnency celebration soon after marriage in 1951 > but she never delivered a child and it is said that she carried the > foetus foe over 20 years and delivered a mentally retarded boy > sometime in 1971 or so.(sorry, I do not have exact date and time).> Nor do I have wife's chart.> > The man's wife was very obese and lived life of a recluse.> She could barly look after herself. She was mostly confined to bed > and she delivered the son in such a condition. They did not have a > normal married life.> This son was born after an operation.> > Presently both parents of this boy are dead and he is in an orphanage.> > This is what Sani can do in 5th house especially if associated with > malefics.> > Tatvam-Asi