IndiaDivine.org

sudden twist in the destiny of Elliot Spitzer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare ramakrishna

dear revathi ji

I just made chart based on birth date given in the link

i am getting cancer as moon sign and his 71/2 yr sani is going on ,also u can see venus with moon and mars in cancer sign retr sani is aspecting there and otherwise is in 2nd frm all this

we dont know exact time or possible time window ,so cant work on dasas .

but venus ,moon and mars in cancer sign being aspected by jup and ketu as checking this instinct of him but sani transit has triggered it may be or exposed it

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

, "revati_n27" <revati_n27 wrote:>> If anyone interested, do not have the birth time though> > http://usliberals.about.com/od/stategovernors/p/ElliotSpitzer.htm>

Guest guest

Birth time, not sure, found as June 10, 1959 at 9:47 pm.

He always stood against corruption and busted prostitution rings

while he was attorney general and finally fell for the same knowing

the consequences well. Now, in one day, losing it all, career,

family, .. This is destiny which cannot be averted.

edt in Bronx, NY.--- In

, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Hare ramakrishna

>

> dear revathi ji

>

>

>

> I just made chart based on birth date given in the link

>

>

>

> i am getting cancer as moon sign and his 71/2 yr sani is going

on ,also

> u can see venus with moon and mars in cancer sign retr sani is

aspecting

> there and otherwise is in 2nd frm all this

>

>

>

> we dont know exact time or possible time window ,so cant work on

dasas .

>

>

>

> but venus ,moon and mars in cancer sign being aspected by jup and

ketu

> as checking this instinct of him but sani transit has triggered

it may

> be or exposed it

>

>

>

> regrds sunil nair

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

>

>

>

>

>

>

, " revati_n27 "

> <revati_n27@> wrote:

> >

> > If anyone interested, do not have the birth time though

> >

> > http://usliberals.about.com/od/stategovernors/p/ElliotSpitzer.htm

> >

>

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear revathi ji

assuming this time is correct ,and i take one hr DST too ,i am getting capricon lagna

his nakshatra is ashlesha ( ayillam ) and now running 5th dasa from moon nakshatra

that is moon -rahu dasa ,moon is maraka and and rahu in 9th ( a non tradition planet )

also given its amsa to sun the 8th lord in taurus

rahu behaves like sani and u can see his lagna lord sani is in 12th ( shows self mistakes can giv a fall or loss )

what evr it is transit sani was giving sade sati ( 7and 1/2 years effect and in nd frm moon and being vakri it is giving effect to moon sign and his 7th sign of pada prapti )

also sani in 8th frm lagna and aspecting his 10th house

also u can see jup in 12th and aspecting his 8th house in transit also over lagna lord sat . mars also giving its effect on 12th house and over sat also in 12th frm moon

generaly sani in 8th frm lagna can show chnge in nature of profession as its aspecting 10th house frm 8th house of uncertainities and sudden jolts .

Maha dasa lord moon in weakest sign in ashta varga and its weakest sign in 11th ( place of gain )frm rahu ,showing less results .

regrds sunil nair

, "revati_n27" <revati_n27 wrote:>> Birth time, not sure, found as June 10, 1959 at 9:47 pm. > > He always stood against corruption and busted prostitution rings > while he was attorney general and finally fell for the same knowing > the consequences well. Now, in one day, losing it all, career, > family, .. This is destiny which cannot be averted.> > > > > > > > > > > edt in Bronx, NY.> , "sunil nair" > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > > > > > Hare ramakrishna> > > > dear revathi ji> > > > > > > > I just made chart based on birth date given in the link> > > > > > > > i am getting cancer as moon sign and his 71/2 yr sani is going > on ,also> > u can see venus with moon and mars in cancer sign retr sani is > aspecting> > there and otherwise is in 2nd frm all this> > > > > > > > we dont know exact time or possible time window ,so cant work on > dasas .> > > > > > > > but venus ,moon and mars in cancer sign being aspected by jup and > ketu> > as checking this instinct of him but sani transit has triggered > it may> > be or exposed it> > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "revati_n27"> > <revati_n27@> wrote:> > >> > > If anyone interested, do not have the birth time though> > >> > > http://usliberals.about.com/od/stategovernors/p/ElliotSpitzer.htm> > >> >>

Guest guest

He was caught with he is pants down, quit litterly! And an FBI sting. But what the real truth is that his arrigant, narsisic and his greed for power (he is reported to want to run for president in 2012) ways that got him into trouble. So much for an Ivy League education! John sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote: Hare ramakrishna dear revathi ji I just made chart based on birth date given in the link i am getting cancer as moon sign and his 71/2 yr sani is going on ,also u can see venus with moon and mars in cancer sign retr sani is aspecting there and otherwise is in 2nd frm all this we dont know exact time or possible time window ,so cant work on dasas . but venus ,moon and mars in cancer sign being aspected by jup and ketu as checking this instinct of him but sani transit has triggered it may be or exposed it regrds sunil nair om shreem mahalaxmai namah . , "revati_n27" <revati_n27 wrote:>> If anyone interested, do not have the birth time though> >

http://usliberals.about.com/od/stategovernors/p/ElliotSpitzer.htm>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear john ji ,jaya ji and Name is ego ji

I heard a news that he has stepped down ,so end of an era in american

poilics .

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah

, John Bacon

<cincykidd2004 wrote:

>

> He was caught with he is pants down, quit litterly! And an FBI sting.

But what the real truth is that his arrigant, narsisic and his greed for

power (he is reported to want to run for president in 2012) ways that

got him into trouble. So much for an Ivy League education!

>

>

> John

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji:

It was great of you to check the chart and comment.

I am not aware that he stepped down.

Thanks,

Jayasree

, " sunil nair "

>

>

>

> Hare rama krishna

>

> dear john ji ,jaya ji and Name is ego ji

>

>

>

> I heard a news that he has stepped down ,so end of an era in

american

> poilics .

>

>

>

> regrds sunil nair

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah

>

>

>

>

> , John Bacon

> <cincykidd2004@> wrote:

> >

> > He was caught with he is pants down, quit litterly! And an FBI

sting.

> But what the real truth is that his arrigant, narsisic and his

greed for

> power (he is reported to want to run for president in 2012) ways

that

> got him into trouble. So much for an Ivy League education!

> >

> >

> > John

> >

>

Guest guest

Hare ramakrishna

dear jayashree ji ,

Right now there was some one in chat from washington and he told me eliot is stepping down and i dont know what is real news

thanks for responding

regrds sunil nair

, "revati_n27" <revati_n27 wrote:>> Dear Sunilji:> > It was great of you to check the chart and comment. > > I am not aware that he stepped down.> > Thanks,> > Jayasree

Guest guest

Yes, you are right, news os not out yet.

, " sunil nair "

>

>

>

>

> Hare ramakrishna

>

> dear jayashree ji ,

>

>

>

> Right now there was some one in chat from washington and he

told me

> eliot is stepping down and i dont know what is real news

>

>

>

> thanks for responding

>

>

>

> regrds sunil nair

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah

>

>

>

>

> , " revati_n27 "

> <revati_n27@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sunilji:

> >

> > It was great of you to check the chart and comment.

> >

> > I am not aware that he stepped down.

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > Jayasree

>

Guest guest

Namaste Sunil ji,

9:47 PM Bronk NY with DST I get Dhanu lagna. With Mangal, chandra and Shukra in close proximity in the 8th house.

Dasha with 360 days/year and lahiri ayansh is moon/mangal. One eighth lord( Altjough Moon does not get 8th lordship blemish) and mangal debilited in the 8th house. Mangal shukra together in the 8th.

Not sure whether the TOB is correct. With Dhanu lagna retro shani is in lagna. Would have not expected him to be bald with shani in lagna.

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 3:18 PM, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Hare rama krishna

dear revathi ji

assuming this time is correct ,and i take one hr DST too ,i am getting capricon lagna

his nakshatra is ashlesha ( ayillam ) and now running 5th dasa from moon nakshatra

that is moon -rahu dasa ,moon is maraka and and rahu in 9th ( a non tradition planet )

also given its amsa to sun the 8th lord in taurus

rahu behaves like sani and u can see his lagna lord sani is in 12th ( shows self mistakes can giv a fall or loss )

what evr it is transit sani was giving sade sati ( 7and 1/2 years effect and in nd frm moon and being vakri it is giving effect to moon sign and his 7th sign of pada prapti )

also sani in 8th frm lagna and aspecting his 10th house

also u can see jup in 12th and aspecting his 8th house in transit also over lagna lord sat . mars also giving its effect on 12th house and over sat also in 12th frm moon

generaly sani in 8th frm lagna can show chnge in nature of profession as its aspecting 10th house frm 8th house of uncertainities and sudden jolts .

Maha dasa lord moon in weakest sign in ashta varga and its weakest sign in 11th ( place of gain )frm rahu ,showing less results .

regrds sunil nair

, " revati_n27 " <revati_n27 wrote:>> Birth time, not sure, found as June 10, 1959 at 9:47 pm.

> > He always stood against corruption and busted prostitution rings > while he was attorney general and finally fell for the same knowing > the consequences well. Now, in one day, losing it all, career,

> family, .. This is destiny which cannot be averted.> > > > > > > > > > > edt in Bronx, NY.> , " sunil nair "

> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > > > > > Hare ramakrishna> > > > dear revathi ji> > > > > > > > I just made chart based on birth date given in the link

> > > > > > > > i am getting cancer as moon sign and his 71/2 yr sani is going > on ,also> > u can see venus with moon and mars in cancer sign retr sani is > aspecting

> > there and otherwise is in 2nd frm all this> > > > > > > > we dont know exact time or possible time window ,so cant work on > dasas .> > > >

> > > > but venus ,moon and mars in cancer sign being aspected by jup and > ketu> > as checking this instinct of him but sani transit has triggered > it may> > be or exposed it

> > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > , " revati_n27 "

> > <revati_n27@> wrote:> > >> > > If anyone interested, do not have the birth time though> > >> > > http://usliberals.about.com/od/stategovernors/p/ElliotSpitzer.htm

> > >> >>

Guest guest

hare rama krishna

dear pandit ji

i tried that option and then decided capri is lagna as my own sw in malayalam show me it (and it has no time adjustment oprions) .

from karama karak sani ( also prabda karaka ) all this planets in 8th house and sani retro is influncing there

so may be that is reason ,also lack of corrct timing i used that way ( now i dont hav chart saved i think i added one hr extra as DST )

regrds sunil nair

, Panditji <navagraha wrote:>> Namaste Sunil ji,> > 9:47 PM Bronk NY with DST I get Dhanu lagna. With Mangal, chandra and Shukra> in close proximity in the 8th house.> > Dasha with 360 days/year and lahiri ayansh is moon/mangal. One eighth lord(> Altjough Moon does not get 8th lordship blemish) and mangal debilited in the> 8th house. Mangal shukra together in the 8th.> > Not sure whether the TOB is correct. With Dhanu lagna retro shani is in> lagna. Would have not expected him to be bald with shani in lagna.> > ...> > On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 3:18 PM, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > >> >> > Hare rama krishna> >> > dear revathi ji> >> > assuming this time is correct ,and i take one hr DST too ,i am getting> > capricon lagna> >> >> >> > his nakshatra is ashlesha ( ayillam ) and now running 5th dasa from moon> > nakshatra> >> > that is moon -rahu dasa ,moon is maraka and and rahu in 9th ( a non> > tradition planet )> >> > also given its amsa to sun the 8th lord in taurus> >> >> >> > rahu behaves like sani and u can see his lagna lord sani is in 12th (> > shows self mistakes can giv a fall or loss )> >> >> >> > what evr it is transit sani was giving sade sati ( 7and 1/2 years effect> > and in nd frm moon and being vakri it is giving effect to moon sign and his> > 7th sign of pada prapti )> >> > also sani in 8th frm lagna and aspecting his 10th house> >> > also u can see jup in 12th and aspecting his 8th house in transit also> > over lagna lord sat . mars also giving its effect on 12th house and over sat> > also in 12th frm moon> >> > generaly sani in 8th frm lagna can show chnge in nature of profession as> > its aspecting 10th house frm 8th house of uncertainities and sudden jolts .> >> >> >> > Maha dasa lord moon in weakest sign in ashta varga and its weakest sign in> > 11th ( place of gain )frm rahu ,showing less results .> >> >> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> >> >> >> >> > , "revati_n27"> > revati_n27@ wrote:> > >> > > Birth time, not sure, found as June 10, 1959 at 9:47 pm.> > >> > > He always stood against corruption and busted prostitution rings> > > while he was attorney general and finally fell for the same knowing> > > the consequences well. Now, in one day, losing it all, career,> > > family, .. This is destiny which cannot be averted.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > edt in Bronx, NY.--- In> > > , "sunil nair"> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Hare ramakrishna> > > >> > > > dear revathi ji> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > I just made chart based on birth date given in the link> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > i am getting cancer as moon sign and his 71/2 yr sani is going> > > on ,also> > > > u can see venus with moon and mars in cancer sign retr sani is> > > aspecting> > > > there and otherwise is in 2nd frm all this> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > we dont know exact time or possible time window ,so cant work on> > > dasas .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > but venus ,moon and mars in cancer sign being aspected by jup and> > > ketu> > > > as checking this instinct of him but sani transit has triggered> > > it may> > > > be or exposed it> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > regrds sunil nair> > > >> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > , "revati_n27"> > > > <revati_n27@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > If anyone interested, do not have the birth time though> > > > >> > > > > http://usliberals.about.com/od/stategovernors/p/ElliotSpitzer.htm> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Namaste,

You may have to subtract 1 hour if it is DST. It would be 9:47 EDT i.e. 4 hours behind GMT

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 1:42 PM, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

hare rama krishna

dear pandit ji

i tried that option and then decided capri is lagna as my own sw in malayalam show me it (and it has no time adjustment oprions) .

from karama karak sani ( also prabda karaka ) all this planets in 8th house and sani retro is influncing there

so may be that is reason ,also lack of corrct timing i used that way ( now i dont hav chart saved i think i added one hr extra as DST )

regrds sunil nair

, Panditji <navagraha wrote:>> Namaste Sunil ji,

> > 9:47 PM Bronk NY with DST I get Dhanu lagna. With Mangal, chandra and Shukra> in close proximity in the 8th house.> > Dasha with 360 days/year and lahiri ayansh is moon/mangal. One eighth lord(

> Altjough Moon does not get 8th lordship blemish) and mangal debilited in the> 8th house. Mangal shukra together in the 8th.> > Not sure whether the TOB is correct. With Dhanu lagna retro shani is in

> lagna. Would have not expected him to be bald with shani in lagna.> > ...> > On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 3:18 PM, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala

> wrote:> > >> >> > Hare rama krishna> >> > dear revathi ji> >> > assuming this time is correct ,and i take one hr DST too ,i am getting

> > capricon lagna> >> >> >> > his nakshatra is ashlesha ( ayillam ) and now running 5th dasa from moon> > nakshatra> >> > that is moon -rahu dasa ,moon is maraka and and rahu in 9th ( a non

> > tradition planet )> >> > also given its amsa to sun the 8th lord in taurus> >> >> >> > rahu behaves like sani and u can see his lagna lord sani is in 12th (

> > shows self mistakes can giv a fall or loss )> >> >> >> > what evr it is transit sani was giving sade sati ( 7and 1/2 years effect> > and in nd frm moon and being vakri it is giving effect to moon sign and his

> > 7th sign of pada prapti )> >> > also sani in 8th frm lagna and aspecting his 10th house> >> > also u can see jup in 12th and aspecting his 8th house in transit also> > over lagna lord sat . mars also giving its effect on 12th house and over sat

> > also in 12th frm moon> >> > generaly sani in 8th frm lagna can show chnge in nature of profession as> > its aspecting 10th house frm 8th house of uncertainities and sudden jolts .

> >> >> >> > Maha dasa lord moon in weakest sign in ashta varga and its weakest sign in> > 11th ( place of gain )frm rahu ,showing less results .> >> >

> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> >> >> >> >> > , " revati_n27 "

> > revati_n27@ wrote:> > >> > > Birth time, not sure, found as June 10, 1959 at 9:47 pm.> > >> > > He always stood against corruption and busted prostitution rings

> > > while he was attorney general and finally fell for the same knowing> > > the consequences well. Now, in one day, losing it all, career,> > > family, .. This is destiny which cannot be averted.

> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > edt in Bronx, NY.--- In

> > > , " sunil nair " > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >

> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Hare ramakrishna> > > >> > > > dear revathi ji> > > >> > > >> > > >

> > > > I just made chart based on birth date given in the link> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > i am getting cancer as moon sign and his 71/2 yr sani is going

> > > on ,also> > > > u can see venus with moon and mars in cancer sign retr sani is> > > aspecting> > > > there and otherwise is in 2nd frm all this> > > >

> > > >> > > >> > > > we dont know exact time or possible time window ,so cant work on> > > dasas .> > > >> > > >> > > >

> > > > but venus ,moon and mars in cancer sign being aspected by jup and> > > ketu> > > > as checking this instinct of him but sani transit has triggered> > > it may

> > > > be or exposed it> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > regrds sunil nair> > > >> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >

> > > >> > > >> > > > , " revati_n27 " > > > > <revati_n27@> wrote:

> > > > >> > > > > If anyone interested, do not have the birth time though> > > > >> > > > > http://usliberals.about.com/od/stategovernors/p/ElliotSpitzer.htm

> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Hare ramakrishna

dear paundit ji

thanks for info ,some times i confuse my self when so many datas flashing on u

and i search and more confused but i am sure that his lagna shud be dffrent,as the prashna at the time of seeing chart also can show possible lagnas

thanks for info

regrds sunil nair

, Panditji <navagraha wrote:>> Namaste,> > You may have to subtract 1 hour if it is DST. It would be 9:47 EDT i.e. 4> hours behind GMT> > ...> > On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 1:42 PM, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > >> >> > hare rama krishna> >> > dear pandit ji> >> > i tried that option and then decided capri is lagna as my own sw in> > malayalam show me it (and it has no time adjustment oprions) .> >> >> >> > from karama karak sani ( also prabda karaka ) all this planets in 8th> > house and sani retro is influncing there> >> >> >> > so may be that is reason ,also lack of corrct timing i used that way ( now> > i dont hav chart saved i think i added one hr extra as DST )> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> >> >> > , Panditji navagraha@> > wrote:> > >> > > Namaste Sunil ji,> > >> > > 9:47 PM Bronk NY with DST I get Dhanu lagna. With Mangal, chandra and> > Shukra> > > in close proximity in the 8th house.> > >> > > Dasha with 360 days/year and lahiri ayansh is moon/mangal. One eighth> > lord(> > > Altjough Moon does not get 8th lordship blemish) and mangal debilited in> > the> > > 8th house. Mangal shukra together in the 8th.> > >> > > Not sure whether the TOB is correct. With Dhanu lagna retro shani is in> > > lagna. Would have not expected him to be bald with shani in lagna.> > >> > > ...> > >> > > On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 3:18 PM, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@> >> > > wrote:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Hare rama krishna> > > >> > > > dear revathi ji> > > >> > > > assuming this time is correct ,and i take one hr DST too ,i am getting> > > > capricon lagna> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > his nakshatra is ashlesha ( ayillam ) and now running 5th dasa from> > moon> > > > nakshatra> > > >> > > > that is moon -rahu dasa ,moon is maraka and and rahu in 9th ( a non> > > > tradition planet )> > > >> > > > also given its amsa to sun the 8th lord in taurus> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > rahu behaves like sani and u can see his lagna lord sani is in 12th (> > > > shows self mistakes can giv a fall or loss )> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > what evr it is transit sani was giving sade sati ( 7and 1/2 years> > effect> > > > and in nd frm moon and being vakri it is giving effect to moon sign> > and his> > > > 7th sign of pada prapti )> > > >> > > > also sani in 8th frm lagna and aspecting his 10th house> > > >> > > > also u can see jup in 12th and aspecting his 8th house in transit also> > > > over lagna lord sat . mars also giving its effect on 12th house and> > over sat> > > > also in 12th frm moon> > > >> > > > generaly sani in 8th frm lagna can show chnge in nature of profession> > as> > > > its aspecting 10th house frm 8th house of uncertainities and sudden> > jolts .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Maha dasa lord moon in weakest sign in ashta varga and its weakest> > sign in> > > > 11th ( place of gain )frm rahu ,showing less results .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > regrds sunil nair> > > >> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > , "revati_n27"> > > > revati_n27@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Birth time, not sure, found as June 10, 1959 at 9:47 pm.> > > > >> > > > > He always stood against corruption and busted prostitution rings> > > > > while he was attorney general and finally fell for the same knowing> > > > > the consequences well. Now, in one day, losing it all, career,> > > > > family, .. This is destiny which cannot be averted.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > edt in Bronx, NY.--- In> > > > > , "sunil nair"> > > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Hare ramakrishna> > > > > >> > > > > > dear revathi ji> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > I just made chart based on birth date given in the link> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > i am getting cancer as moon sign and his 71/2 yr sani is going> > > > > on ,also> > > > > > u can see venus with moon and mars in cancer sign retr sani is> > > > > aspecting> > > > > > there and otherwise is in 2nd frm all this> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > we dont know exact time or possible time window ,so cant work on> > > > > dasas .> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > but venus ,moon and mars in cancer sign being aspected by jup and> > > > > ketu> > > > > > as checking this instinct of him but sani transit has triggered> > > > > it may> > > > > > be or exposed it> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > > >> > > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > , "revati_n27"> > > > > > <revati_n27@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > If anyone interested, do not have the birth time though> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > http://usliberals.about.com/od/stategovernors/p/ElliotSpitzer.htm> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>