IndiaDivine.org

Guru_support

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear members,

Continuing on my previous mail on the nadi subject, having interacted with some jyotish gurus in past, with various calibre, yet many have not shined or their shishyas did not do justice to their Guru's stature. How do you see that combination in a horoscope ???

Instead of just posing questions in a mail, that some people are used to in this internet group, let me give some combination to inspire some imagination or leads.

Jupiter is the guru, Mars is the Army Commander. Any connection direct or indirect connection {through aspect or dispositor or shub kartari or pap kartari - i.e. scissors combinations.... navamsha combinations ....} show that those people would defend "their school of thought" i.e. their jyotish gurus, other may be mute spectator to any tirade.

In BVB, there is a small tradition of taking birth data of all the class students.... after few years of there are students with high expectations from the subject drop out and get disillusioned, few of them later start or keep complaining they could have taught more in that duration ....etc.... If inteligent people were to identify those "negative category" hororscopes with that of "positive" ones..... things start revealing themselves... { for they all had same level of astro_teaching}

In my personal opinion, the SJC school of thought are able to command an army of students on their own Jupiter's strength, but seems to loose less or equal numbers immediately there on to KP system.... Ofcourse, this school of thought has some very very strong loyalists, you pose one question, many join their flanks in defending {but strong in their own groups } !!

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas