IndiaDivine.org

My take on Nadis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Friends,

In the last 35 years, I have consulted " n " number of nadis out of

sheer curiosity and only twice out of sheer need.

Agastya (3), Shuka, Meenakshi, Vashishthar,Kakabhujandar (3) diff.

Surya Nadi,Pulastya Nadi,and some more whose names I cannot remember .

Not only me but my uncle also had spent a fortune on Nadis.

My take on Nadis is, they seem to be governed by Karna Pishachini

vidhya (except for ShukaNadi owned by Kananada Brahmin and Surya

siddhhanta Nadiwhich was owned by a Telugu Brahmin).

Rest of the Nadis cannot be read by Brahmins and they are owned by

non brahmins .

Out of the above, only Surya Sidhhanata Nadi (which disappeared

within 2 years as the telugu reader went off from Madras to some

other place)used readings based purely on Nadiamshas.

Future predictions are mostly off the mark in most cases .

The nadi thrives on fear factor. The nadi instills fear in the minds

of the jathaka by giving convincing reports and asks them to give

money to the nadi reader for pooja and Pariharams.

I have high regard for chandrakala nadi and surya siddhamta nadi as

they were purely based on Nadi Amshas,

Rest of them come as frauds of variying degrees.

So if you have intention to get a Nadi reading, please remember that

you are going to be taken for a ride.

Tatvam-Asi

Guest guest

Dear nameisego ji,what u said is perfectly true. But long time back my Father had consulted the shukanadi in bangalore and this guy said many things which where virtually impossible for other astrologers to predict. He predicted that my Dad would make "x" number of properties by "xxxx" year and shockingly it came out true. He said many things about his children, i.e., me and my sisters and all those predictions came out perfectly true. But after many years when my Dad revisited him, this same guy had become so commercial that he tried to fool with some extravagant predictions which obviously didnt come true. Later it was heard that he used to extract huge sums of money from people for poojas and finally oneday vanished. Regards,Vijay.nameisego <nameisego wrote: Friends, In the last 35 years, I have consulted "n" number of nadis out of sheer curiosity and only twice out of sheer need. Agastya (3), Shuka, Meenakshi, Vashishthar,Kakabhujandar (3) diff. Surya Nadi,Pulastya Nadi,and some more whose names I cannot remember . Not only me but my uncle also had spent a fortune on Nadis. My take on Nadis is, they seem to be governed by Karna Pishachini vidhya (except for ShukaNadi owned by Kananada Brahmin and Surya siddhhanta Nadiwhich was owned by a Telugu Brahmin). Rest of the Nadis cannot be read by Brahmins and they are owned by non brahmins . Out of the above, only Surya Sidhhanata Nadi (which disappeared

within 2 years as the telugu reader went off from Madras to some other place)used readings based purely on Nadiamshas. Future predictions are mostly off the mark in most cases . The nadi thrives on fear factor. The nadi instills fear in the minds of the jathaka by giving convincing reports and asks them to give money to the nadi reader for pooja and Pariharams. I have high regard for chandrakala nadi and surya siddhamta nadi as they were purely based on Nadi Amshas, Rest of them come as frauds of variying degrees. So if you have intention to get a Nadi reading, please remember that you are going to be taken for a ride. Tatvam-Asi

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Dear Vijay,

If you are talking of Shuka Nadi in Bangalore, he is still

practicing .

I heard that his father was accurate in reading and his predictions

were always 80 percent or so accurate.

But the present reader is falling short of giving even 30 percent

correct predictions.

Tatvam-Asi

, Vijayanarasimha H

Pakka <hpvijaynarasimha wrote:

>

> Dear nameisego ji,

>

> what u said is perfectly true. But long time back my Father had

consulted the shukanadi in bangalore and this guy said many things

which where virtually impossible for other astrologers to predict. He

predicted that my Dad would make " x " number of properties by " xxxx "

year and shockingly it came out true. He said many things about his

children, i.e., me and my sisters and all those predictions came out

perfectly true. But after many years when my Dad revisited him, this

same guy had become so commercial that he tried to fool with some

extravagant predictions which obviously didnt come true. Later it was

heard that he used to extract huge sums of money from people for

poojas and finally oneday vanished.

>

> Regards,

> Vijay.

>

>

Guest guest

Namaste nameisego ji,

If everything is written in " Nadi leaves " by saints and the Nadi astrologer

is justing reading and explaining this without any analysis... then how can the

prediction of father and son change.

I hope the father would have any how taught his son how ro read those leaves

and explain

In this case if mastery of the subject is not necessary then the predictions

should be equally correct.

Please mail your thoughts.

Namashivaya.

nameisego <nameisego wrote:

Dear Vijay,

If you are talking of Shuka Nadi in Bangalore, he is still

practicing .

I heard that his father was accurate in reading and his predictions

were always 80 percent or so accurate.

But the present reader is falling short of giving even 30 percent

correct predictions.

Tatvam-Asi

Guest guest

Dear friend,

As I said and as Mr. Chandra Hari said, the nadi reader shows that he

is reading from leaves. But actually, he is repeating what the Karna

Pishachini is telling in her ears.

I have a firsthand account of Meenakshi Nadi in this respect.

If son inherits the nadi, it is not necessary that the

Karnapishachini is at same ease with the son .

It takes a lot of time to master such baser spirits.

Tatvam-Asi

, Sudhir Menon

<sudhirmenon wrote:

>

> Namaste nameisego ji,

>

> If everything is written in " Nadi leaves " by saints and the Nadi

astrologer is justing reading and explaining this without any

analysis... then how can the prediction of father and son change.

>

> I hope the father would have any how taught his son how ro read

those leaves and explain

>

> In this case if mastery of the subject is not necessary then the

predictions should be equally correct.

>

> Please mail your thoughts.

>

> Namashivaya.

>

> nameisego <nameisego wrote:

>

> Dear Vijay,

>

> If you are talking of Shuka Nadi in Bangalore, he is still

> practicing .

> I heard that his father was accurate in reading and his predictions

> were always 80 percent or so accurate.

>

> But the present reader is falling short of giving even 30 percent

> correct predictions.

>

> Tatvam-Asi

>

Guest guest

Dear Tatvam Si Ji & Sudhir Menon Ji

I don't know which Shuka Nadi Reader you are talking about but I know one

Shuka Nadi Reader near Chamrajpeth in Bangalore. I found him thorough gentleman

and very cultured. He is not greedy and I found him genuine in terms of his

behaviour.

I got information about this reader from my friend. First my friend went

there. Nadi reader asked him two three questions and informed that there is no

leaf for him. Nadi Reader told him as that he will give general prediction to

him as his leaf is not present and he did not charge any money for this.

When i went after 2-3 months to meet him, he found my leaf and predicted about

my father, mother their occupation fairly correctly. He did not mention their

name as other nadi do. He told about my job and marriage.

He is very nice english speaking guy and very well mannered. When i was paying

him, he asked only hundred is sufficient as i was giving him more than that. He

could ask more but this left very nice impression about him on me.

He informed me that he is doing this not for money but because of his

traditions. When i told him that i want to write about him on internet he told

me not to create publicity otherwise too many people will come and they will not

find their leafs. Only the people who are connected with the nadi will find

their leafs.

I decided not to write about him at that time but by reading your mails in

this group i had to write in favour of him. Prediction wise i found him 70-80

percent correct and as he looked very honest and cultured i have respect for

him.

Thanks & regards,

Anoop.

Guest guest

Namaste nameisego ji, I feel that " Nadi astrology" is not a black magic, and if one goes to a "Nadi astrologer" he just takes your thumb impression and then comes back with a bunch of Nadi leaves. He then asks you a few questions to identify your leaf, and then identify your leaf. Once he has identified your leaf he just reads the script written

over that and explains. We can record that and bring to our home and any one can hear this. If "Karna Pishachini is telling in his ears" .. Why sometimes he does not give reading telling that he has not identified the correct leaf. I have met a person who reads this and he tells he do not do any analysis, he just reads out what is written and admitted that there is no divine power in him. He also admitted that his "guru" has taught him how to read the leaves and he does that. He

received this leaves from his father and his father received from his father. So this family carries that and reads what is written on that. He brings out a bunch of leaf and then tries to match and if it does not match he goes back and bring another till he identifies the correct one. If correct one is not identified he tells "your leaf is not with me and I cannot do your reading". If "Karna Pishachini is telling in his ears" he does not need a leaf bunch in front of him.....and should not admit that he cannot do the reading without the leaf identified. I am not sure if one can make "Karna Pishachini" always telling reading in an astrologer’s ear ... too difficult to digest. Request learned seniors in the group to share their thoughts. Namashivaya. nameisego <nameisego wrote: Dear friend,As I said and as Mr. Chandra Hari said, the nadi reader shows that he is reading from leaves. But actually, he is repeating what the Karna Pishachini is telling in her ears.I have a firsthand account of Meenakshi Nadi in this respect.If son inherits the nadi, it is not necessary that the Karnapishachini is at same ease with the son .It takes a lot of time to master such baser spirits.Tatvam-Asi , Sudhir Menon <sudhirmenon wrote:>> Namaste nameisego ji,> > If everything is written in "Nadi leaves" by saints and the Nadi

astrologer is justing reading and explaining this without any analysis... then how can the prediction of father and son change.> > I hope the father would have any how taught his son how ro read those leaves and explain> > In this case if mastery of the subject is not necessary then the predictions should be equally correct.> > Please mail your thoughts.> > Namashivaya.> > nameisego <nameisego wrote:> > Dear Vijay,> > If you are talking of Shuka Nadi in Bangalore, he is still > practicing .> I heard that his father was accurate in reading and his predictions > were always 80 percent or so accurate.> > But the present reader is falling short of giving even 30 percent > correct predictions.> > Tatvam-Asi>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

i have seen the 3 or 4 nadi astrologers. two in palani then in vaidheswaran kovil and in trichy also (the first person who in 1986 read the leaves now in trichy). since i told him my previous meeting with him to his colleagues, he was willing to show me the nadi and the script written there. my wife's name is written as it is 'rajeswari' almost to 1/4th length of the line so visible. the mathematical numbers used there in should be correctly interpreted and conveyed other wise what they tell will not materialise. I saw one more Nadi astrologer in Palani to know my marriage timing. He said Irupath Eer Eerandu Nangil Thirumanam - Litteraly he translated it as 20+2+2+4 and said it will be in 28 years (at that time I was in my mid 26s). Since the marraige didnt take place at my 28 years, i thought it is humbug thrown the

xerox copy inside my cupboard & didnt touch it. Over the years I started reading more and more tamil ancient litreature including Tirumoolar. Almost after 10 years, i was vacating my place and while sifting the cupboard i took this xerox copy again then just started reading it over again. this time when i read the script the mathematical numerals the Siddhas used, opened in me of its own correctly. See the above quoted number should have been calculated as 20+2+(2x4)=30. Indeed I got married in the first month of my 30th year. and rest of the incidents forecast fell correctly like my 2 kids birth, my brother's death etc., If karna pischsini tells he would have got it right. See the reader of those leaves should have ample & thorough knowledge of olden tamil and shuld be able to put the comma in the correct place in the maths

numerals quoted. venkat Namaste nameisego ji, I feel that " Nadi astrology" is not a black magic, and if one goes to a "Nadi astrologer" he just takes your thumb impression and then comes back with a bunch of Nadi leaves. He then asks you a few questions to identify your leaf, and then identify your leaf. Once he has identified your leaf he just reads the script written over that and explains. We can record that and bring to our home and any one can hear this. If "Karna Pishachini is telling in his ears" .. Why sometimes he does not give reading telling that he has not identified the correct leaf. I have met a person who reads this and he tells he do not do any analysis, he just reads out what is written and admitted that there is no divine power in him. He also admitted that his "guru" has taught him how to read the leaves and he does that. He received this leaves from his father and his father received from his father. So this family carries that and reads what is written on that. He brings out a bunch of leaf and then tries to match and if it does not match he goes back and bring another till he identifies the correct one. If correct one is not identified he tells "your leaf is not with me and I cannot do your

reading". If "Karna Pishachini is telling in his ears" he does not need a leaf bunch in front of him.....and should not admit that he cannot do the reading without the leaf identified. I am not sure if one can make "Karna Pishachini" always telling reading in an astrologer’s ear ... too difficult to digest. Request learned seniors in the group to share their thoughts. Namashivaya. nameisego <nameisego > wrote: Dear friend,As I said and as Mr. Chandra Hari said, the nadi reader shows that he is reading from leaves. But actually, he is repeating what the Karna Pishachini is telling in her ears.I have a firsthand account of Meenakshi Nadi in this respect.If son inherits the nadi, it is not necessary that the Karnapishachini is at same ease with the son .It takes a lot of time to master such baser spirits.Tatvam-Asi , Sudhir Menon <sudhirmenon wrote:>> Namaste nameisego ji,> > If everything is written in "Nadi

leaves" by saints and the Nadi astrologer is justing reading and explaining this without any analysis... then how can the prediction of father and son change.> > I hope the father would have any how taught his son how ro read those leaves and explain> > In this case if mastery of the subject is not necessary then the predictions should be equally correct.> > Please mail your thoughts.> > Namashivaya.> > nameisego <nameisego wrote:> > Dear Vijay,> > If you are talking of Shuka Nadi in Bangalore, he is still > practicing .> I heard that his father was accurate in reading and his predictions > were always 80 percent or so accurate.> > But the present reader is falling short of giving even 30 percent > correct predictions.> > Tatvam-Asi> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Dear Members,

The insatiable appetite for wanting to know more & more & more about oneself i.e. expecting to see "video of entire life events" makes the people to visit this Nadis. Many of them visit out of sheer curiosity and the curiosity killed the cat.... goes the saying...... here the expectations are dashed.

The anxiety to know "Upayas" { Remedies} even before actual prediction is heard.....in my personal opinion, people & those casual visitors have failed the Nadi's than vice-versa.

There are specific conditions defined in the astro_classics / Scriptures for accepting any Astro_Query, on which Mr. Sunil Nair can write a chapter. Till the rules are satisfied, any astro_going for or giving prediction have all possibilities to miserably fail.

Genuine people would also return successful feedback from Nadi readers.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas