IndiaDivine.org

Karakas heavily afflicted

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear members:I have always noticed that Moon is in trines in the NAV of famous singers. In this chart and as well as in Lata's and few others. My sample size may not be the right amount to go from the sample to the population to establish generalization within the limits of statistical errors. Has anyone else seen similar trend?Thanksanantha krishnanneelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote: Dear All,This is the case of famous singer M.S. Subbulakshmi where karak sun is afflicted.She lost her father when she was 10 years.

M.S Subbulakshmi : 16.9.1916/9.30 am/MaduraiLibra lagna, Mras in lagna, Jupiter and moon in 7H, Ven and sat in 10H, sun and mer in 12h, Rahu in 4th and ketu in 10H. Sun is in 12H with an exalted 12L mercury. Aspected by Saturn, 8L from 9HFrom moon sun is in 6H with 6L mercury.In the navamsha sun is again afflicted by mars who is 2/7 lord of D-1 and 2/9 of navamshIn the dwadashamsha, karak sun is with 9L Saturn, aspected by mars Of course other indications have to be there also, but affliction to karaka gives an important clue..RegardsneelamOn 15/03/2008, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 > wrote: Dear Sunil ji and others,Status of a karak is an important parameter in delineating the results especially those falling in the purview of karak in question.Indira Gandhi, our most famous and only lady PM so far, could be taken as a case to prove the point. I am sure most of us would be familiar with her chart. Her birth details are 17.11.1917/23.11.01/AllahabadShe has cancer lagna, with saturn in lagna and moon in 7H, mars in leo in 2H, Sun and Mer in 5H, Rahu with venus in 6H, Retrograde jupiter in 11H.Moon, the natural karaka for mother is afflicted in the chart. While other indicators are also present, I am pointing towards moon's condition only:Moon in 7H is afflicted in 7H in capricoen, by 7L and 8L saturn from lagna.Her childhood was not very happy as her mother remained quite sick all the while. She mother died in the 1936 when she

had just entered her mars-moon dasha. She was running her sade-sati with saturn in aquarius in 8H . In navamsh moon is in 12H in in aquarius.In dwadashamsha, moon is again afflicted with ra/ke and saturn. RegardsneelamOn 15/03/2008, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hare rama krishna dear group , We know karakas ( significaters ) are the deliver of promises in the chart . we generaly see the afflictions to House .Lord and karka for seeing how the native will enjoy the effects of each promises or weakness in chart . so can we discuss how if the karka afflicted heavily can affect the deliverence of promises . We hav karkas designated for each planet sun --fahter and goverment ,bright ness of mind ,karka for eye ,holder of raja yogas or yogas promised in chart Moon --mother -mind also karaka for nurturing raja yogas in chart ,also deha karaka mars --strnght of will power ,karka for disputes ,land ,brothers also represents husband in ladies chart merc --education at academic level ,inteligence of a person used in day to day activities ,also karaka for frnds ,humor ,speech jup --guru ,sarva easwara karaka ,jeeva karaka ,karaka for higher inteligece

,children ,dharma ,bhagya ,money venus --marriage ,ladies ,happiness in married life ,also controls sex and rerpoducive organs sani --dukha karak ,karak for profession ,deliverance of karmas done in this and past life . so we can see which r the karaka s afflicted heavily ( means more than one malefic shud afflict it by drishti /or conjnction) let us discuss it with known chart s regrds sunil

nair om shreem mahalaxmai namah

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Anantha Krishnanji,

Could not get the meaning that you wanted to convey....{ what is NAV ??}

"Moon is in trines in the NAV of famous singers"

Any conclusion that you are drawing......for moon in Trines with ....!! Can you elaborate..... would appreciate....

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

, Anantha Krishnan <anantha_krishnan_98 wrote:>> Dear members:> I have always noticed that Moon is in trines in the NAV of famous singers. In this chart and as well as in Lata's and few others. My sample size may not be the right amount to go from the sample to the population to establish generalization within the limits of statistical errors. Has anyone else seen similar trend?> Thanks> anantha krishnan>

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Srinivas Ji:I should have been little clearer. What I meant was, in the Navamsa of famous singers, I have noticed that Moon is in lagna ,or 5th or 9th house. Hope this clarifies.Best wishesanantha krishnansreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote: Dear Mr. Anantha Krishnanji, Could not get the meaning that you wanted to convey....{ what is NAV ??} "Moon is in trines in the NAV of famous singers" Any conclusion that

you are drawing......for moon in Trines with ....!! Can you elaborate..... would appreciate.... With regards, Sreeram_Srinivas , Anantha Krishnan <anantha_krishnan_98 wrote:>> Dear members:> I have always noticed that Moon is in trines in the NAV of famous singers. In this chart and as well as in Lata's and few others. My sample size may not be the right amount to go from the sample to the population to establish generalization within the limits of statistical errors. Has anyone else seen similar trend?> Thanks> anantha krishnan>