IndiaDivine.org

Karakas heavily afflicted ---is it a curse frm past life

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji and others,Status of a karak is an important parameter in delineating the results especially those falling in the purview of karak in question.Indira Gandhi, our most famous and only lady PM so far, could be taken as a case to prove the point. I am sure most of us would be familiar with her chart.

Her birth details are 17.11.1917/23.11.01/AllahabadShe has cancer lagna, with saturn in lagna and moon in 7H, mars in leo in 2H, Sun and Mer in 5H, Rahu with venus in 6H, Retrograde jupiter in 11H.Moon, the natural karaka for mother is afflicted in the chart.

While other indicators are also present, I am pointing towards moon's condition only:Moon in 7H is afflicted in 7H in capricoen, by 7L and 8L saturn from lagna.Her childhood was not very happy as her mother remained quite sick all the while.

She mother died in the 1936 when she had just entered her mars-moon dasha. She was running her sade-sati with saturn in aquarius in 8H . In navamsh moon is in 12H in in aquarius.In dwadashamsha, moon is again afflicted with ra/ke and saturn.

RegardsneelamOn 15/03/2008, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Hare rama krishna

dear group ,

We know karakas ( significaters ) are the deliver of promises in the chart .

we generaly see the afflictions to House .Lord and karka for seeing how the native will enjoy the effects of each promises or weakness in chart .

so can we discuss how if the karka afflicted heavily can affect the deliverence of promises .

We hav karkas designated for each planet

sun --fahter and goverment ,bright ness of mind ,karka for eye ,holder of raja yogas or yogas promised in chart

Moon --mother -mind also karaka for nurturing raja yogas in chart ,also deha karaka

mars --strnght of will power ,karka for disputes ,land ,brothers also represents husband in ladies chart

merc --education at academic level ,inteligence of a person used in day to day activities ,also karaka for frnds ,humor ,speech

jup --guru ,sarva easwara karaka ,jeeva karaka ,karaka for higher inteligece ,children ,dharma ,bhagya ,money

venus --marriage ,ladies ,happiness in married life ,also controls sex and rerpoducive organs

sani --dukha karak ,karak for profession ,deliverance of karmas done in this and past life .

so we can see which r the karaka s afflicted heavily ( means more than one malefic shud afflict it by drishti /or conjnction)

let us discuss it with known chart s

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah

Guest guest

Dear All,This is the case of famous singer M.S. Subbulakshmi where karak sun is afflicted.She lost her father when she was 10 years. M.S Subbulakshmi : 16.9.1916/9.30

am/MaduraiLibra lagna, Mras in

lagna, Jupiter and moon in 7H, Ven and sat in 10H, sun and mer in 12h, Rahu in

4th and ketu in 10H.

Sun is in 12H with an

exalted 12L mercury. Aspected by Saturn, 8L

from 9HFrom moon sun is in 6H

with 6L mercury.In the navamsha sun is

again afflicted by mars who is 2/7 lord of D-1 and 2/9 of navamshIn the dwadashamsha,

karak sun is with 9L Saturn, aspected by mars

Of course other indications have to be there also, but affliction to karaka gives an important clue..RegardsneelamOn 15/03/2008, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Dear Sunil ji and others,Status of a karak is an important parameter in delineating the results especially those falling in the purview of karak in question.Indira Gandhi, our most famous and only lady PM so far, could be taken as a case to prove the point. I am sure most of us would be familiar with her chart.

Her birth details are 17.11.1917/23.11.01/AllahabadShe has cancer lagna, with saturn in lagna and moon in 7H, mars in leo in 2H, Sun and Mer in 5H, Rahu with venus in 6H, Retrograde jupiter in 11H.Moon, the natural karaka for mother is afflicted in the chart.

While other indicators are also present, I am pointing towards moon's condition only:Moon in 7H is afflicted in 7H in capricoen, by 7L and 8L saturn from lagna.Her childhood was not very happy as her mother remained quite sick all the while.

She mother died in the 1936 when she had just entered her mars-moon dasha. She was running her sade-sati with saturn in aquarius in 8H . In navamsh moon is in 12H in in aquarius.In dwadashamsha, moon is again afflicted with ra/ke and saturn.

RegardsneelamOn 15/03/2008, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Hare rama krishna

dear group ,

We know karakas ( significaters ) are the deliver of promises in the chart .

we generaly see the afflictions to House .Lord and karka for seeing how the native will enjoy the effects of each promises or weakness in chart .

so can we discuss how if the karka afflicted heavily can affect the deliverence of promises .

We hav karkas designated for each planet

sun --fahter and goverment ,bright ness of mind ,karka for eye ,holder of raja yogas or yogas promised in chart

Moon --mother -mind also karaka for nurturing raja yogas in chart ,also deha karaka

mars --strnght of will power ,karka for disputes ,land ,brothers also represents husband in ladies chart

merc --education at academic level ,inteligence of a person used in day to day activities ,also karaka for frnds ,humor ,speech

jup --guru ,sarva easwara karaka ,jeeva karaka ,karaka for higher inteligece ,children ,dharma ,bhagya ,money

venus --marriage ,ladies ,happiness in married life ,also controls sex and rerpoducive organs

sani --dukha karak ,karak for profession ,deliverance of karmas done in this and past life .

so we can see which r the karaka s afflicted heavily ( means more than one malefic shud afflict it by drishti /or conjnction)

let us discuss it with known chart s

regrds sunil nair

Guest guest

Dear members,

I am giving the chart of a native DOB 21:4:1941,

23:07, Sukkar, Pakistan. the father of the native died

when he was 4 months or so old,When Sun is exalted but

in 6th, mother still alive, when Moon is in 4th,

hemmed in between Mars and Ketu and debilitated

Mercury and dispositor Saturn is debilitated in 6th,

he has two sons and a daughter, the first son is not

settled in life till date, he is 39 years old.

The comments of learned astrologers are welcome and my

view of the karaka is that we should analyse the chart

from different lagnas,such as Navamsha, Karkamsha,

Arudha lagna, Dreshakona and then only be able to know

the true picture of the life of the native. Only rashi

chart does not give whole picture.

with regards.

--- neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

> Dear All,

>

> This is the case of famous singer M.S. Subbulakshmi

> where karak sun is

> afflicted.

> She lost her father when she was 10 years.

>

> M.S Subbulakshmi : 16.9.1916/9.30 am/Madurai

> Libra lagna, Mras in lagna, Jupiter and moon in 7H,

> Ven and sat in 10H, sun

> and mer in 12h, Rahu in 4th and ketu in 10H.

>

> - Sun is in 12H with an exalted 12L mercury.

> - Aspected by Saturn, 8L from 9H

> - From moon sun is in 6H with 6L mercury.

> - In the navamsha sun is again afflicted by mars

> who is 2/7 lord of

> D-1 and 2/9 of navamsh

> - In the dwadashamsha, karak sun is with 9L

> Saturn, aspected by mars

>

> Of course other indications have to be there also,

> but affliction to karaka

> gives an important clue..

>

> Regards

> neelam

>

>

>

> On 15/03/2008, neelam gupta

> <neelamgupta07 wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sunil ji and others,

> >

> > Status of a karak is an important parameter in

> delineating the results

> > especially those falling in the purview of karak

> in question.

> >

> > Indira Gandhi, our most famous and only lady PM so

> far, could be taken as

> > a case to prove the point. I am sure most of us

> would be familiar with her

> > chart.

> > Her birth details are

> 17.11.1917/23.11.01/Allahabad

> >

> > She has cancer lagna, with saturn in lagna and

> moon in 7H, mars in leo in

> > 2H, Sun and Mer in 5H, Rahu with venus in 6H,

> Retrograde jupiter in 11H.

> >

> > Moon, the natural karaka for mother is afflicted

> in the chart.

> >

> > While other indicators are also present, I am

> pointing towards moon's

> > condition only:

> >

> > - Moon in 7H is afflicted in 7H in capricoen,

> by 7L and 8L saturn

> > from lagna.

> > - Her childhood was not very happy as her

> mother remained quite sick

> > all the while.

> > - She mother died in the 1936 when she had just

> entered her

> > mars-moon dasha.

> > - She was running her sade-sati with saturn in

> aquarius in 8H .

> > - In navamsh moon is in 12H in in aquarius.

> > - In dwadashamsha, moon is again afflicted with

> ra/ke and saturn.

> >

> > Regards

> > neelam

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > On 15/03/2008, sunil nair

> <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hare rama krishna

> > >

> > > dear group ,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > We know karakas ( significaters ) are

> the deliver of promises

> > > in the chart .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > we generaly see the afflictions to House .Lord

> and karka for seeing how

> > > the native will enjoy the effects of each

> promises or weakness in chart .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > so can we discuss how if the karka afflicted

> heavily can affect the

> > > deliverence of promises .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > We hav karkas designated for each planet

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > sun --fahter and goverment ,bright ness of mind

> ,karka for eye ,holder

> > > of raja yogas or yogas promised in chart

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Moon --mother -mind also karaka for nurturing

> raja yogas in chart ,also

> > > deha karaka

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > mars --strnght of will power ,karka for disputes

> ,land ,brothers also

> > > represents husband in ladies chart

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > merc --education at academic level ,inteligence

> of a person used in day

> > > to day activities ,also karaka for frnds ,humor

> ,speech

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > jup --guru ,sarva easwara karaka ,jeeva karaka

> ,karaka for higher

> > > inteligece ,children ,dharma ,bhagya ,money

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > venus --marriage ,ladies ,happiness in married

> life ,also controls sex

> > > and rerpoducive organs

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > sani --dukha karak ,karak for profession

> ,deliverance of karmas done in

> > > this and past life .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > so we can see which r the karaka s afflicted

> heavily ( means more than

> > > one malefic shud afflict it by drishti /or

> conjnction)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > let us discuss it with known chart s

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > regrds sunil nair

> > >

> > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

______________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear neelam ji

Thanks for responding ,

I would like to point our a small mistake abt the day of birth smt .Indira gandhi ( its for those who try the chart fresh ) .The date of birth is 19th not 17 .

Yes her moon ,4th lord venus afflicted and also gone to 6th house .Also lagna ,12th house and 2nd house afflicted .It can show bad child hood and sudden death .

None of the karaka except merc (karak for frnds /uncles and even aunts ) is afflicted and i think she has very bad relation ship with all this relatives .

If we take 12th aspect of rahu then we can say moon also afflicted .Lagna ,lord and karaka (sun ) afflicted .

but she has so many exchanges in chart (there is 3 parivartan yogas )and its making this chart UNique

Sani in cancer lagna ( the milky ocean sign ) also atmakarak ( jaimini ) made her very popular and succesful also she has got her own class among even world leaders .Also she never failed in any of the south indian states ( sani is south in directions also mass ) and when ever in crisis south was behind .

Also we know The command and respect she enjoys every where she go .

even i hav observed her meeting with world leaders in TV and i hav seen gr8 respect she gets during any diplomatic meetings

thanks for the post and your analaysis

regrds sunil nair

, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji and others,> > Status of a karak is an important parameter in delineating the results> especially those falling in the purview of karak in question.> > Indira Gandhi, our most famous and only lady PM so far, could be taken as a> case to prove the point. I am sure most of us would be familiar with her> chart.> Her birth details are 17.11.1917/23.11.01/Allahabad> > She has cancer lagna, with saturn in lagna and moon in 7H, mars in leo in> 2H, Sun and Mer in 5H, Rahu with venus in 6H, Retrograde jupiter in 11H.> > Moon, the natural karaka for mother is afflicted in the chart.> > While other indicators are also present, I am pointing towards moon's> condition only:> > - Moon in 7H is afflicted in 7H in capricoen, by 7L and 8L saturn from> lagna.> - Her childhood was not very happy as her mother remained quite sick> all the while.> - She mother died in the 1936 when she had just entered her mars-moon> dasha.> - She was running her sade-sati with saturn in aquarius in 8H .> - In navamsh moon is in 12H in in aquarius.> - In dwadashamsha, moon is again afflicted with ra/ke and saturn.> > Regards> neelam

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear neelam ji

Thanks for taking up the karaka factor once again .

Her chart sun ,jupiter ,venus ,moon afflicted .

I know that she dont her own biological children ,i dont know mush abt her marriage and quality of it .Karaka sun afflicted along with misplced has taken away the anubhava from father .

what i found very interesting is her 10th house has 3 planets which is denoting spirituality ,sat ( karaka for tapasya as he is hardwork and discipline ) venus ( the gr8 shukracharya who got mahamrityunjaya mantra frm Lord shivaji ) ketu another moksha karaka and spiritual planet ,and she was famous for her singing in devotional songs .Is it because its happening in 10th house of profession ?Also 10th Lord wel placed in venusian nakshatra and with traditional karka jupiter and in house of pada prapti ( 10th from 10th ie 7th house ) also supporting her lagna and also moon lagna also very strong .

, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear All,> > This is the case of famous singer M.S. Subbulakshmi where karak sun is> afflicted.> She lost her father when she was 10 years.> > M.S Subbulakshmi : 16.9.1916/9.30 am/Madurai> Libra lagna, Mras in lagna, Jupiter and moon in 7H, Ven and sat in 10H, sun> and mer in 12h, Rahu in 4th and ketu in 10H.> > - Sun is in 12H with an exalted 12L mercury.> - Aspected by Saturn, 8L from 9H> - From moon sun is in 6H with 6L mercury.> - In the navamsha sun is again afflicted by mars who is 2/7 lord of> D-1 and 2/9 of navamsh> - In the dwadashamsha, karak sun is with 9L Saturn, aspected by mars> > Of course other indications have to be there also, but affliction to karaka> gives an important clue..> > Regards> neelam> > > > On 15/03/2008, neelam gupta neelamgupta07 wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil ji and others,> >> > Status of a karak is an important parameter in delineating the results> > especially those falling in the purview of karak in question.> >> > Indira Gandhi, our most famous and only lady PM so far, could be taken as> > a case to prove the point. I am sure most of us would be familiar with her> > chart.> > Her birth details are 17.11.1917/23.11.01/Allahabad> >> > She has cancer lagna, with saturn in lagna and moon in 7H, mars in leo in> > 2H, Sun and Mer in 5H, Rahu with venus in 6H, Retrograde jupiter in 11H.> >> > Moon, the natural karaka for mother is afflicted in the chart.> >> > While other indicators are also present, I am pointing towards moon's> > condition only:> >> > - Moon in 7H is afflicted in 7H in capricoen, by 7L and 8L saturn> > from lagna.> > - Her childhood was not very happy as her mother remained quite sick> > all the while.> > - She mother died in the 1936 when she had just entered her> > mars-moon dasha.> > - She was running her sade-sati with saturn in aquarius in 8H .> > - In navamsh moon is in 12H in in aquarius.> > - In dwadashamsha, moon is again afflicted with ra/ke and saturn.> >> > Regards> > neelam> >> >> >> >> >> > On 15/03/2008, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > >> > >> > >> > > Hare rama krishna> > >> > > dear group ,> > >> > >> > >> > > We know karakas ( significaters ) are the deliver of promises> > > in the chart .> > >> > >> > >> > > we generaly see the afflictions to House .Lord and karka for seeing how> > > the native will enjoy the effects of each promises or weakness in chart .> > >> > >> > >> > > so can we discuss how if the karka afflicted heavily can affect the> > > deliverence of promises .> > >> > >> > >> > > We hav karkas designated for each planet> > >> > >> > >> > > sun --fahter and goverment ,bright ness of mind ,karka for eye ,holder> > > of raja yogas or yogas promised in chart> > >> > >> > >> > > Moon --mother -mind also karaka for nurturing raja yogas in chart ,also> > > deha karaka> > >> > >> > >> > > mars --strnght of will power ,karka for disputes ,land ,brothers also> > > represents husband in ladies chart> > >> > >> > >> > > merc --education at academic level ,inteligence of a person used in day> > > to day activities ,also karaka for frnds ,humor ,speech> > >> > >> > >> > > jup --guru ,sarva easwara karaka ,jeeva karaka ,karaka for higher> > > inteligece ,children ,dharma ,bhagya ,money> > >> > >> > >> > > venus --marriage ,ladies ,happiness in married life ,also controls sex> > > and rerpoducive organs> > >> > >> > >> > > sani --dukha karak ,karak for profession ,deliverance of karmas done in> > > this and past life .> > >> > >> > >> > > so we can see which r the karaka s afflicted heavily ( means more than> > > one malefic shud afflict it by drishti /or conjnction)> > >> > >> > >> > > let us discuss it with known chart s> > >> > >> > >> > > regrds sunil nair> > >> > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> > >> > >> > >> > > > > >> >> >>

Guest guest

you're right sunil ji, that was my typing error. Her dob is 19.11.1917.regardsneelamOn 15/03/2008, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Hare rama krishna

dear neelam ji

Thanks for responding ,

I would like to point our a small mistake abt the day of birth smt .Indira gandhi ( its for those who try the chart fresh ) .The date of birth is 19th not 17 .

Yes her moon ,4th lord venus afflicted and also gone to 6th house .Also lagna ,12th house and 2nd house afflicted .It can show bad child hood and sudden death .

None of the karaka except merc (karak for frnds /uncles and even aunts ) is afflicted and i think she has very bad relation ship with all this relatives .

If we take 12th aspect of rahu then we can say moon also afflicted .Lagna ,lord and karaka (sun ) afflicted .

but she has so many exchanges in chart (there is 3 parivartan yogas )and its making this chart UNique

Sani in cancer lagna ( the milky ocean sign ) also atmakarak ( jaimini ) made her very popular and succesful also she has got her own class among even world leaders .Also she never failed in any of the south indian states ( sani is south in directions also mass ) and when ever in crisis south was behind .

Also we know The command and respect she enjoys every where she go .

even i hav observed her meeting with world leaders in TV and i hav seen gr8 respect she gets during any diplomatic meetings

thanks for the post and your analaysis

regrds sunil nair

, " neelam gupta " <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>> Dear Sunil ji and others,> > Status of a karak is an important parameter in delineating the results> especially those falling in the purview of karak in question.> > Indira Gandhi, our most famous and only lady PM so far, could be taken as a

> case to prove the point. I am sure most of us would be familiar with her> chart.> Her birth details are 17.11.1917/23.11.01/Allahabad> > She has cancer lagna, with saturn in lagna and moon in 7H, mars in leo in

> 2H, Sun and Mer in 5H, Rahu with venus in 6H, Retrograde jupiter in 11H.> > Moon, the natural karaka for mother is afflicted in the chart.> > While other indicators are also present, I am pointing towards moon's

> condition only:> > - Moon in 7H is afflicted in 7H in capricoen, by 7L and 8L saturn from> lagna.> - Her childhood was not very happy as her mother remained quite sick> all the while.

> - She mother died in the 1936 when she had just entered her mars-moon> dasha.> - She was running her sade-sati with saturn in aquarius in 8H .> - In navamsh moon is in 12H in in aquarius.> - In dwadashamsha, moon is again afflicted with ra/ke and saturn.

> > Regards> neelam

Guest guest

Hare ramakrishna

dear grp

This time my turn of correction of a mistake --

sani is western direction where as mars is southern directions

sorry for writing the mistake .

regrds sunil nair

, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > > > Hare rama krishna> > dear neelam ji> > Thanks for responding ,> > > > I would like to point our a small mistake abt the day of birth smt> .Indira gandhi ( its for those who try the chart fresh ) .The date of> birth is 19th not 17 .> > > > Yes her moon ,4th lord venus afflicted and also gone to 6th house .Also> lagna ,12th house and 2nd house afflicted .It can show bad child hood> and sudden death .> > > > None of the karaka except merc (karak for frnds /uncles and even aunts )> is afflicted and i think she has very bad relation ship with all this> relatives .> > > > If we take 12th aspect of rahu then we can say moon also afflicted> .Lagna ,lord and karaka (sun ) afflicted .> > > > but she has so many exchanges in chart (there is 3 parivartan yogas )and> its making this chart UNique> > > > Sani in cancer lagna ( the milky ocean sign ) also atmakarak ( jaimini )> made her very popular and succesful also she has got her own class among> even world leaders .Also she never failed in any of the south indian> states ( sani is south in directions also mass ) and when ever in crisis> south was behind .> > > > Also we know The command and respect she enjoys every where she go .> > > > even i hav observed her meeting with world leaders in TV and i hav seen> gr8 respect she gets during any diplomatic meetings> > > > thanks for the post and your analaysis> > > > regrds sunil nair> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah> > > > > > > > > , "neelam gupta"> neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil ji and others,> >> > Status of a karak is an important parameter in delineating the results> > especially those falling in the purview of karak in question.> >> > Indira Gandhi, our most famous and only lady PM so far, could be taken> as a> > case to prove the point. I am sure most of us would be familiar with> her> > chart.> > Her birth details are 17.11.1917/23.11.01/Allahabad> >> > She has cancer lagna, with saturn in lagna and moon in 7H, mars in leo> in> > 2H, Sun and Mer in 5H, Rahu with venus in 6H, Retrograde jupiter in> 11H.> >> > Moon, the natural karaka for mother is afflicted in the chart.> >> > While other indicators are also present, I am pointing towards moon's> > condition only:> >> > - Moon in 7H is afflicted in 7H in capricoen, by 7L and 8L saturn from> > lagna.> > - Her childhood was not very happy as her mother remained quite sick> > all the while.> > - She mother died in the 1936 when she had just entered her mars-moon> > dasha.> > - She was running her sade-sati with saturn in aquarius in 8H .> > - In navamsh moon is in 12H in in aquarius.> > - In dwadashamsha, moon is again afflicted with ra/ke and saturn.> >> > Regards> > neelam>

Guest guest

Dear Kursija ji,Don't be sorry, please feel free to give your observations and comments to add value to what has just started...This is the advantage of working with known charts where everyone knows the person and the data...

Since we were trying to evaluate the results of affliction to karkas, some examples have been quoted. It is just a starting point, and as you know, a persona like IG cannot be pivoted on a moon. Same is the case for Subbulakshmi. Even one single planet, has so many karkatwas in its portfolio. One has to evaluate as to which karkatwa comes under affliction and at what point of time. The same moon is also LL and in parivartan with saturn in 1-7 axis made her the leader of the masses also and gave her so much public adulation...of course other factors are also responsible...

regardsneelamOn 15/03/2008, S.C. Kursija <sckursija wrote:

Dear members,

I am sorry to point out and draw the attention of the

members that we are looking at karaka only from Jeev a

point of view, but we should look at them from the

popularity from also. Such as we look at Smt Indra

Gandhi only from mother point of view, but according

to me we should look at her that why she was pm, what

is the role of Karaka Sun from this angle.Similarly

why Subhalakshmi was so popular in classic music, when

her Vaani karaka mercury is combust and Venus

retrogrde and combust etc.

with regards

--- neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

> you're right sunil ji, that was my typing error. Her

> dob is 19.11.1917.

>

> regards

> neelam

>

> On 15/03/2008, sunil nair

> <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Hare rama krishna

> >

> > dear neelam ji

> >

> > Thanks for responding ,

> >

> >

> >

> > I would like to point our a small mistake abt the

> day of birth smt .Indira

> > gandhi ( its for those who try the chart fresh )

> .The date of birth is 19th

> > not 17 .

> >

> >

> >

> > Yes her moon ,4th lord venus afflicted and also

> gone to 6th house .Also

> > lagna ,12th house and 2nd house afflicted .It can

> show bad child hood and

> > sudden death .

> >

> >

> >

> > None of the karaka except merc (karak for frnds

> /uncles and even aunts )

> > is afflicted and i think she has very bad relation

> ship with all this

> > relatives .

> >

> >

> >

> > If we take 12th aspect of rahu then we can say

> moon also afflicted .Lagna

> > ,lord and karaka (sun ) afflicted .

> >

> >

> >

> > but she has so many exchanges in chart (there is 3

> parivartan yogas )and

> > its making this chart UNique

> >

> >

> >

> > Sani in cancer lagna ( the milky ocean sign ) also

> atmakarak ( jaimini )

> > made her very popular and succesful also she has

> got her own class among

> > even world leaders .Also she never failed in any

> of the south indian states

> > ( sani is south in directions also mass ) and when

> ever in crisis south was

> > behind .

> >

> >

> >

> > Also we know The command and respect she enjoys

> every where she go .

> >

> >

> >

> > even i hav observed her meeting with world leaders

> in TV and i hav seen

> > gr8 respect she gets during any diplomatic

> meetings

> >

> >

> >

> > thanks for the post and your analaysis

> >

> >

> >

> > regrds sunil nair

> >

> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ,

> " neelam gupta "

> > <neelamgupta07 wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil ji and others,

> > >

> > > Status of a karak is an important parameter in

> delineating the results

> > > especially those falling in the purview of karak

> in question.

> > >

> > > Indira Gandhi, our most famous and only lady PM

> so far, could be taken

> > as a

> > > case to prove the point. I am sure most of us

> would be familiar with her

> > > chart.

> > > Her birth details are

> 17.11.1917/23.11.01/Allahabad

> > >

> > > She has cancer lagna, with saturn in lagna and

> moon in 7H, mars in leo

> > in

> > > 2H, Sun and Mer in 5H, Rahu with venus in 6H,

> Retrograde jupiter in 11H.

> > >

> > > Moon, the natural karaka for mother is afflicted

> in the chart.

> > >

> > > While other indicators are also present, I am

> pointing towards moon's

> > > condition only:

> > >

> > > - Moon in 7H is afflicted in 7H in capricoen, by

> 7L and 8L saturn from

> > > lagna.

> > > - Her childhood was not very happy as her mother

> remained quite sick

> > > all the while.

> > > - She mother died in the 1936 when she had just

> entered her mars-moon

> > > dasha.

> > > - She was running her sade-sati with saturn in

> aquarius in 8H .

> > > - In navamsh moon is in 12H in in aquarius.

> > > - In dwadashamsha, moon is again afflicted with

> ra/ke and saturn.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > neelam

> >

> >

> >

>

________

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Guest guest

Dear friend Sunil Nair,

Thanks for sparing time to look in the chart. I desire

to submit that alone karaka has its limitations.

Therefore our sages took " Bhava, Bhavesh and Karaka.

It the refered chart, Sun is exalted and posited in

Upachaya house which is benefic for malefic planets

and Bhava is afflicted by Mars, if we take aspect of

Ketu, it aspects 9th, and bhavesh Moon is afflicted

being in enemy sign, and hemmed. So his father died in

the dasha of Rahu which was running at the time of

birth, it is also the transit at the time of birth.

Rahu is posited in the 2nd from 9th, Maraka sthana.

More over the birth is at night, so Saturn becomes the

karaka for father who is debiitated.

Mother is still alive and enjoying the age of 90 or

above. The Karaka for the mother is Moon,who is

afflicted. Moon is vargottam. 4th lord Saturn is

debilitated and posited in 6th upachay bhava and

dusthana and aspected by lagna lord Mars forming

viprita raja yoga. Moon has dikbala.4th house is

hemmed.Mother is enjoying long life with out any

serious ailment.

The Karaka for son is Jupiter. Jupiter is posited in

6th. jupiter is 2nd and 5th lord. Jupiter is posited

in own sign in navamsha in 10th. 5th lord is Jupiter

again. 5th is occupied by debilitated Mercury and

Ketu. He is not settled in life till date. He is 39

years of age. According to me Jupiter and 5th lord is

strong, but house afflicted.

according to theory of short prediction, Jupiter in

chara sign cause loss of 12th from its occupied sign.

with thanks

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

>

> Hare rama krishna

>

> dear Kursija ji

>

>

>

> Thanks for the mail and chart .

>

>

>

> Eventhough i dont go very detailed way ,i can say

> his moon 9th Lord is

> in Pky and karaka sun is in 6th house a dustana and

> also with a

> debilated planet and 9th house aspected by Mars who

> is also 6th lord <so

> according to bhava ,bhavesh ,karaka theorey the

> pitru bhava is very weak

> .

>

>

>

> Again u can see 5th house ( generaly rules children

> and more importantly

> eldest ) has a debilated planet and rahu -ketu axis

> with Lord gone to

> 6th house (a dustana )

>

> again u can understand

>

>

>

> Mother u can see moon is in that rasi giving a

> digabla and Lord is in

> exchange and also we can see there is some sort of

> neechabhanga as with

> a exlated planets and benefics .Again how far was

> the anubhava is

> questionable .

>

>

>

> But my question was diffrnt ,

>

>

>

> Our chart shows some total of our karmas till birth

> ,so when a karaka is

> afflicted too much ,misplaced or under papa kartari

> all --or all

> together ,it has a power to stop the benefic

> influence from that area of

> life which those karakas r representing .

>

>

>

> so if so is it not a curse ?or some back fire effect

> ??or what ever way

> u call it

>

>

>

> we can see many thing from chart itself as chart is

> the tree and other

> charts is like fruits ,so we can use it for fine

> tuning .

>

>

>

> I dont think divisional charts can supersede the

> natal chart

>

>

>

> regrds sunil nair

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

>

>

>

>

> ,

> " S.C. Kursija "

> <sckursija wrote:

> >

> > Dear members,

> > I am giving the chart of a native DOB 21:4:1941,

> > 23:07, Sukkar, Pakistan. the father of the native

> died

> > when he was 4 months or so old,When Sun is exalted

> but

> > in 6th, mother still alive, when Moon is in 4th,

> > hemmed in between Mars and Ketu and debilitated

> > Mercury and dispositor Saturn is debilitated in

> 6th,

> > he has two sons and a daughter, the first son is

> not

> > settled in life till date, he is 39 years old.

> > The comments of learned astrologers are welcome

> and my

> > view of the karaka is that we should analyse the

> chart

> > from different lagnas,such as Navamsha, Karkamsha,

> > Arudha lagna, Dreshakona and then only be able to

> know

> > the true picture of the life of the native. Only

> rashi

> > chart does not give whole picture.

> > with regards.

> >

>

>

______________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

Guest guest

Dear Mr.S.C. Kursija ji,

Can you give longitude & Latitude of the place Sukkar, Pakistan and the

lagna you are getting. for when using JHora, getting a place Sukkar,

which is same Sukkar ..?? for I am getting Sagittarius Lagna i.e. Moon

in 3H instead of 4H as you mentioned

Without repeating what Mr. Sunil has already said, between Sun & Moon

comparision, Sun is more afflicted than Moon. Infact exalted Mars

though natural Malefic is providing support or ayu to Moon, from behind.

In the chart I am getting of Sagittarius, Moon is varogttam. Sun is

conjunct with Venus in Natal & Navamsa. for Rahu & Ketu aspects is

always subject of debate, however, the dispositor theory is more

acceptable to any school of thought. Ketu in Jupiter sign is a good

indicator.

The key point is individual planet / karaka is an indicator.....needless

to say, one has to see the whole chart..... that goes without saying,

but the current topic is only limited to planet / karaka....

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

, " S.C. Kursija "

<sckursija wrote:

>

> Dear friend Sunil Nair,

> Thanks for sparing time to look in the chart. I desire to submit that

alone karaka has its limitations. Therefore our sages took " Bhava,

Bhavesh and Karaka. It the refered chart, Sun is exalted and posited

in Upachaya house which is benefic for malefic planets

and Bhava is afflicted by Mars, if we take aspect of Ketu, it aspects

9th, and bhavesh Moon is afflicted being in enemy sign, and hemmed. So

his father died in the dasha of Rahu which was running at the time of

birth, it is also the transit at the time of birth.

Rahu is posited in the 2nd from 9th, Maraka sthana. More over the

birth is at night, so Saturn becomes the karaka for father who is

debiitated. Mother is still alive and enjoying the age of 90 or

above. The Karaka for the mother is Moon,who is afflicted. Moon is

vargottam. 4th lord Saturn is debilitated and posited in 6th upachay

bhava and

dusthana and aspected by lagna lord Mars forming viprita raja yoga.

Moon has dikbala.4th house is hemmed.Mother is enjoying long life with

out any serious ailment.

The Karaka for son is Jupiter. Jupiter is posited in 6th. jupiter is

2nd and 5th lord. Jupiter is posited in own sign in navamsha in 10th.

5th lord is Jupiter again. 5th is occupied by debilitated Mercury and

Ketu. He is not settled in life till date. He is 39 years of age.

According to me Jupiter and 5th lord is strong, but house afflicted.

according to theory of short prediction, Jupiter in chara sign cause

loss of 12th from its occupied sign.

with thanks

> > ,

> > " S.C. Kursija "

> > sckursija@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear members,

> > > I am giving the chart of a native DOB 21:4:1941,

> > > 23:07, Sukkar, Pakistan. the father of the native

> > died

> > > when he was 4 months or so old,When Sun is exalted

> > but

> > > in 6th, mother still alive, when Moon is in 4th,

> > > hemmed in between Mars and Ketu and debilitated

> > > Mercury and dispositor Saturn is debilitated in

> > 6th,

> > > he has two sons and a daughter, the first son is

> > not

> > > settled in life till date, he is 39 years old.

> > > The comments of learned astrologers are welcome

> > and my

> > > view of the karaka is that we should analyse the

> > chart

> > > from different lagnas,such as Navamsha, Karkamsha,

> > > Arudha lagna, Dreshakona and then only be able to

> > know

> > > the true picture of the life of the native. Only

> > rashi

> > > chart does not give whole picture.

> > > with regards.

> > >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

______________________\

> Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> http://www./r/hs

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji,

i just saw this message of yours...have not gone thru the entire

thread,though. i am posting the birth details of a native where ALL

the planets are involved in a " curse " ....

maybe it would be interesting to study it from the point of view of

affliction of karakas?!

(Birth: 3rd July, 1954; 2.43 a.m.;80E 55'; 26N 51')

best regards,

vinita

, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Hare rama krishna

>

> dear group ,

>

>

>

> We know karakas ( significaters ) are the deliver of

promises

> in the chart .

>

>

>

> we generaly see the afflictions to House .Lord and karka for

seeing how

> the native will enjoy the effects of each promises or weakness in

chart

> .

>

>

>

> so can we discuss how if the karka afflicted heavily can affect the

> deliverence of promises .

>

>

>

> We hav karkas designated for each planet

>

>

>

> sun --fahter and goverment ,bright ness of mind ,karka for

eye ,holder

> of raja yogas or yogas promised in chart

>

>

>

> Moon --mother -mind also karaka for nurturing raja yogas in

chart ,also

> deha karaka

>

>

>

> mars --strnght of will power ,karka for disputes ,land ,brothers

also

> represents husband in ladies chart

>

>

>

> merc --education at academic level ,inteligence of a person used

in day

> to day activities ,also karaka for frnds ,humor ,speech

>

>

>

> jup --guru ,sarva easwara karaka ,jeeva karaka ,karaka for higher

> inteligece ,children ,dharma ,bhagya ,money

>

>

>

> venus --marriage ,ladies ,happiness in married life ,also controls

sex

> and rerpoducive organs

>

>

>

> sani --dukha karak ,karak for profession ,deliverance of karmas

done in

> this and past life .

>

>

>

> so we can see which r the karaka s afflicted heavily ( means more

than

> one malefic shud afflict it by drishti /or conjnction)

>

>

>

> let us discuss it with known chart s

>

>

>

> regrds sunil nair

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah

>

Guest guest

I am not sure of what you mean by planet being cursed! Would be good

if you could enlighted us on the same?

Btw, I analyzed the chart of the native mentioned in the mail:

* Vrishabha lagna Moon in own house, Saturn exalted, Mercury in own

house: Exalted Saturn useless as its dasa ended at birth, Mercury dasa

between 1954 and 1971, Moon dasa running currently (2004-2014).

* If we look housewise, 1HL and 6HL is in 3rd house (hidden house, 2HL

and 5HL is in his own house in sustana (This is good for wealth and

children),

3HL is in own house, 4HL is in 2H in sustana, 7HL and 12HL is in 8H in

dustana, 8HL and 11HL is in 2nd house in sustana, 9HL and 10HL Saturn

is exalted in 6th house

Overall generally we can predict that the native possibly had the

following

- had bad married life and could not enjoy marriage (7HL in dustana

and Venus in hidden house)

- good longevity (8HL is in 2H and aspect by 8HL on his own house,

Saturn exalted)

- wealthy (2HL is in own house, Jupiter in sustana, 4HL in sustana)

- good children and relationship with them (5HL is in sustana, 9HL is

exalted)

So overall the horoscope is not so bad.

Can you explain how each planet is " cursed " ?

We in ancient indian astrology are not familiar with " cursed " . Cursed

is a word commonly used in SJC group where this terminology is used.

Thanks

Kiran

, " vinita kumar "

<shankar_mamta wrote:

>

> Dear Sunilji,

>

> i just saw this message of yours...have not gone thru the entire

> thread,though. i am posting the birth details of a native where ALL

> the planets are involved in a " curse " ....

>

> maybe it would be interesting to study it from the point of view of

> affliction of karakas?!

>

> (Birth: 3rd July, 1954; 2.43 a.m.;80E 55'; 26N 51')

>

> best regards,

> vinita

>

>

>

>

>

> , " sunil nair "

> <astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hare rama krishna

> >

> > dear group ,

> >

> >

> >

> > We know karakas ( significaters ) are the deliver of

> promises

> > in the chart .

> >

> >

> >

> > we generaly see the afflictions to House .Lord and karka for

> seeing how

> > the native will enjoy the effects of each promises or weakness in

> chart

> > .

> >

> >

> >

> > so can we discuss how if the karka afflicted heavily can affect the

> > deliverence of promises .

> >

> >

> >

> > We hav karkas designated for each planet

> >

> >

> >

> > sun --fahter and goverment ,bright ness of mind ,karka for

> eye ,holder

> > of raja yogas or yogas promised in chart

> >

> >

> >

> > Moon --mother -mind also karaka for nurturing raja yogas in

> chart ,also

> > deha karaka

> >

> >

> >

> > mars --strnght of will power ,karka for disputes ,land ,brothers

> also

> > represents husband in ladies chart

> >

> >

> >

> > merc --education at academic level ,inteligence of a person used

> in day

> > to day activities ,also karaka for frnds ,humor ,speech

> >

> >

> >

> > jup --guru ,sarva easwara karaka ,jeeva karaka ,karaka for higher

> > inteligece ,children ,dharma ,bhagya ,money

> >

> >

> >

> > venus --marriage ,ladies ,happiness in married life ,also controls

> sex

> > and rerpoducive organs

> >

> >

> >

> > sani --dukha karak ,karak for profession ,deliverance of karmas

> done in

> > this and past life .

> >

> >

> >

> > so we can see which r the karaka s afflicted heavily ( means more

> than

> > one malefic shud afflict it by drishti /or conjnction)

> >

> >

> >

> > let us discuss it with known chart s

> >

> >

> >

> > regrds sunil nair

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna ,

dear vinita ji .

U did not posted the place of birth and also gender of this person .

Tho all karakas seems to be afflicted but there is benefic connection too,Only 8th house is afflicted and and 7th Lord gone to 8th house .

Also 2nd lord and 5th Lord in own house and also with guru tho he is 8th Lord ,but he is aspecting 8th house .

the yoga karaka for the lagna is gone to 6th house ,its house of hard work ,so may b can come upt tru hard work( house of upachaya)

venus afflicted but with dispositer ,also aspected mars and sat who is sandwitching 7th house .So marriage may be delayed or marriage life can giv some problems .

5th lord and merc with so many planets so might hav given good education as with sun /jup and ketu ( atleast a sort of management studies or even technical like enginerring ) and also now may be in management type of position .

Now moon dasa running tho 3rd lord ,moon sign is stronger and frm moon moon is good .But under sadesathi and sani is vakra ,so now the time may not be good .

I think good horscope some what tho he/she may be unpredictable at times ,as speach

lagna and moon in female signs .So if male may lack manliness or look like some what femine .

negete or confrm .

also u can giv feed back ,since place and gender is not avlble it was realy a tough job .

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

, "vinita kumar" <shankar_mamta wrote:>> Dear Sunilji,> > i just saw this message of yours...have not gone thru the entire > thread,though. i am posting the birth details of a native where ALL > the planets are involved in a "curse"....> > maybe it would be interesting to study it from the point of view of > affliction of karakas?! > > (Birth: 3rd July, 1954; 2.43 a.m.;80E 55'; 26N 51')> > best regards,> vinita

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear vinita ji ,

forget to add abt children possiblity of less nomber of children or some mishapps like abortion also possible as 5th lord and karaka jup is afflicted

But house is free frm any afflictions .

Also curious abt properties ,did they hav own house ??

regrds sunil nair

, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > > > Hare rama krishna ,> > dear vinita ji .> > U did not posted the place of birth and also gender of this person .> > > > Tho all karakas seems to be afflicted but there is benefic> connection too,Only 8th house is afflicted and and 7th Lord gone to 8th> house .> > > > Also 2nd lord and 5th Lord in own house and also with guru tho he is 8th> Lord ,but he is aspecting 8th house .> > > > the yoga karaka for the lagna is gone to 6th house ,its house of hard> work ,so may b can come upt tru hard work( house of upachaya)> > > > venus afflicted but with dispositer ,also aspected mars and sat who is> sandwitching 7th house .So marriage may be delayed or marriage life can> giv some problems .> > > > 5th lord and merc with so many planets so might hav given good education> as with sun /jup and ketu ( atleast a sort of management studies or even> technical like enginerring ) and also now may be in management type of> position .> > > > Now moon dasa running tho 3rd lord ,moon sign is stronger and frm moon> moon is good .But under sadesathi and sani is vakra ,so now the time> may not be good .> > > > I think good horscope some what tho he/she may be unpredictable at> times ,as speach> > > > lagna and moon in female signs .So if male may lack manliness or look> like some what femine .> > > > negete or confrm .> > also u can giv feed back ,since place and gender is not avlble it was> realy a tough job .> > > > regrds sunil nair> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear kiran ji

welcome back .also for good anlasysis

My post was as clearely mention ,the karaks r indicaters of some aspects in a natives life .so if its too much afflicted and or in papakartari ( under scissor action ) how we call it as he or she may end up emotional trauma and we call our life is continous .(punarapi jananam punarapi maranam ---)

so some bad action frm previous birth must be conctributing it .

And he is suffering the fruits of his unfinished karma ,during this life time ( dont we call it prarabda karma )

so i think i am clear now

SJC must be using lot of systems and we cannot negate all of their systems too .As i find some r correct and some r a cock tail and dont know how students can cope up with such a massive mixing .

regrds sunil nair

, "kiran.rama" <kiran.rama wrote:>> I am not sure of what you mean by planet being cursed! Would be good> if you could enlighted us on the same?> > Btw, I analyzed the chart of the native mentioned in the mail:> * Vrishabha lagna Moon in own house, Saturn exalted, Mercury in own> house: Exalted Saturn useless as its dasa ended at birth, Mercury dasa> between 1954 and 1971, Moon dasa running currently (2004-2014).> > * If we look housewise, 1HL and 6HL is in 3rd house (hidden house, 2HL> and 5HL is in his own house in sustana (This is good for wealth and> children),> 3HL is in own house, 4HL is in 2H in sustana, 7HL and 12HL is in 8H in> dustana, 8HL and 11HL is in 2nd house in sustana, 9HL and 10HL Saturn> is exalted in 6th house> > Overall generally we can predict that the native possibly had the> following> - had bad married life and could not enjoy marriage (7HL in dustana> and Venus in hidden house)> - good longevity (8HL is in 2H and aspect by 8HL on his own house,> Saturn exalted)> - wealthy (2HL is in own house, Jupiter in sustana, 4HL in sustana)> - good children and relationship with them (5HL is in sustana, 9HL is> exalted)> > So overall the horoscope is not so bad.> > Can you explain how each planet is "cursed"?> > We in ancient indian astrology are not familiar with "cursed". Cursed> is a word commonly used in SJC group where this terminology is used.> > Thanks> Kiran>

Guest guest

Dear Vinita ji,

What is the lagna of this native? I get Virgo and Gemini

Navamsa...Kindly confirm..thanks.

blessings

Renu

, " vinita kumar "

<shankar_mamta wrote:

>

> Dear Sunilji,

>

> i just saw this message of yours...have not gone thru the entire

> thread,though. i am posting the birth details of a native where

ALL

> the planets are involved in a " curse " ....

>

> maybe it would be interesting to study it from the point of view

of

> affliction of karakas?!

>

> (Birth: 3rd July, 1954; 2.43 a.m.;80E 55'; 26N 51')

>

> best regards,

> vinita

>

>

>

>

>

> , " sunil nair "

> <astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hare rama krishna

> >

> > dear group ,

> >

> >

> >

> > We know karakas ( significaters ) are the deliver of

> promises

> > in the chart .

> >

> >

> >

> > we generaly see the afflictions to House .Lord and karka for

> seeing how

> > the native will enjoy the effects of each promises or weakness

in

> chart

> > .

> >

> >

> >

> > so can we discuss how if the karka afflicted heavily can affect

the

> > deliverence of promises .

> >

> >

> >

> > We hav karkas designated for each planet

> >

> >

> >

> > sun --fahter and goverment ,bright ness of mind ,karka for

> eye ,holder

> > of raja yogas or yogas promised in chart

> >

> >

> >

> > Moon --mother -mind also karaka for nurturing raja yogas in

> chart ,also

> > deha karaka

> >

> >

> >

> > mars --strnght of will power ,karka for disputes ,land ,brothers

> also

> > represents husband in ladies chart

> >

> >

> >

> > merc --education at academic level ,inteligence of a person used

> in day

> > to day activities ,also karaka for frnds ,humor ,speech

> >

> >

> >

> > jup --guru ,sarva easwara karaka ,jeeva karaka ,karaka for higher

> > inteligece ,children ,dharma ,bhagya ,money

> >

> >

> >

> > venus --marriage ,ladies ,happiness in married life ,also

controls

> sex

> > and rerpoducive organs

> >

> >

> >

> > sani --dukha karak ,karak for profession ,deliverance of karmas

> done in

> > this and past life .

> >

> >

> >

> > so we can see which r the karaka s afflicted heavily ( means

more

> than

> > one malefic shud afflict it by drishti /or conjnction)

> >

> >

> >

> > let us discuss it with known chart s

> >

> >

> >

> > regrds sunil nair

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

karaka of the 5th house "Sun" or Atmakaraka also shows past life . Therefore, the position of the Sun in the chart (dusthan or otherwise) is an indication of sum total of previous life karma. Also Ketu is supposed to be an indicator of connection from the past life. Thus if Ketu is in your 3rd house , you can assume an old "balance" to be settled with your bretheren. --- On Mon, 17/3/08, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Re: Karakas heavily afflicted ---is it a curse frm past life Date: Monday, 17 March, 2008, 5:24 AM

Hare rama krishna ,

dear vinita ji .

U did not posted the place of birth and also gender of this person .

Tho all karakas seems to be afflicted but there is benefic connection too,Only 8th house is afflicted and and 7th Lord gone to 8th house .

Also 2nd lord and 5th Lord in own house and also with guru tho he is 8th Lord ,but he is aspecting 8th house .

the yoga karaka for the lagna is gone to 6th house ,its house of hard work ,so may b can come upt tru hard work( house of upachaya)

venus afflicted but with dispositer ,also aspected mars and sat who is sandwitching 7th house .So marriage may be delayed or marriage life can giv some problems .

5th lord and merc with so many planets so might hav given good education as with sun /jup and ketu ( atleast a sort of management studies or even technical like enginerring ) and also now may be in management type of position .

Now moon dasa running tho 3rd lord ,moon sign is stronger and frm moon moon is good .But under sadesathi and sani is vakra ,so now the time may not be good .

I think good horscope some what tho he/she may be unpredictable at times ,as speach

lagna and moon in female signs .So if male may lack manliness or look like some what femine .

negete or confrm .

also u can giv feed back ,since place and gender is not avlble it was realy a tough job .

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah ..

ancient_indian_ astrology, "vinita kumar" <shankar_mamta@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sunilji,> > i just saw this message of yours...have not gone thru the entire > thread,though. i am posting the birth details of a native where ALL > the planets are involved in a "curse"....> > maybe it would be interesting to study it from the point of view of > affliction of karakas?! > > (Birth: 3rd July, 1954; 2.43 a.m.;80E 55'; 26N 51')> > best regards,> vinita

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Guest guest

Dear Renu ji,

It is taurus lagna and pisces navamsa.

Best regards,

vinita

, " renunw "

<renunw wrote:

>

> Dear Vinita ji,

>

> What is the lagna of this native? I get Virgo and Gemini

> Navamsa...Kindly confirm..thanks.

>

> blessings

>

> Renu

>

>

> , " vinita kumar "

> <shankar_mamta@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sunilji,

> >

> > i just saw this message of yours...have not gone thru the entire

> > thread,though. i am posting the birth details of a native where

> ALL

> > the planets are involved in a " curse " ....

> >

> > maybe it would be interesting to study it from the point of view

> of

> > affliction of karakas?!

> >

> > (Birth: 3rd July, 1954; 2.43 a.m.;80E 55'; 26N 51')

> >

> > best regards,

> > vinita

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " sunil nair "

> > <astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hare rama krishna

> > >

> > > dear group ,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > We know karakas ( significaters ) are the deliver of

> > promises

> > > in the chart .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > we generaly see the afflictions to House .Lord and karka for

> > seeing how

> > > the native will enjoy the effects of each promises or weakness

> in

> > chart

> > > .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > so can we discuss how if the karka afflicted heavily can affect

> the

> > > deliverence of promises .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > We hav karkas designated for each planet

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > sun --fahter and goverment ,bright ness of mind ,karka for

> > eye ,holder

> > > of raja yogas or yogas promised in chart

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Moon --mother -mind also karaka for nurturing raja yogas in

> > chart ,also

> > > deha karaka

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > mars --strnght of will power ,karka for

disputes ,land ,brothers

> > also

> > > represents husband in ladies chart

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > merc --education at academic level ,inteligence of a person

used

> > in day

> > > to day activities ,also karaka for frnds ,humor ,speech

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > jup --guru ,sarva easwara karaka ,jeeva karaka ,karaka for

higher

> > > inteligece ,children ,dharma ,bhagya ,money

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > venus --marriage ,ladies ,happiness in married life ,also

> controls

> > sex

> > > and rerpoducive organs

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > sani --dukha karak ,karak for profession ,deliverance of karmas

> > done in

> > > this and past life .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > so we can see which r the karaka s afflicted heavily ( means

> more

> > than

> > > one malefic shud afflict it by drishti /or conjnction)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > let us discuss it with known chart s

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > regrds sunil nair

> > >

> > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah

> > >

> >