IndiaDivine.org

Manglik marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear "Simpllee1." ,

Hello, remedies are NOT performed during the marriage, they are to be used in arriving at an proper muhurta. Once arrived at muhurta, nothing more required, unless you have more money & obsessed with remedies. Do not understand your statement "Manglik spouse over 15 yrs". Advice you to consult some astro_in your region and seek his professional opinion. Do not read your own charts and come to improper conclusions, by reading messages in various groups.

When you post a message, sign your message with the name given by your parents, unless you are too shy or ashamed of it or have other intentions.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

, "simpllee1" <simpllee1 wrote: Hello - If no remedies were performed during wedding, are there any remedies the non-manglik person can do if he/she is married to a manglik spouse over 15 yrs. Thanks.

Guest guest

Simllee jiBy reacting like this, you've only affirmed

my views…

I'll answer your questions one by one.

…After all this was an

Indian astrology question and I'm posting on an Indian astrology group. My name

has nothing to do with the question asked.

....if you are not able to send positive signals in your communication,

you're likely to face this….of course no one can stop you from posting as you're

a member but a positive response may not be forthcoming..

Please read the question

again.

In any case, time and again it has been

clarified that the group is not for personal readings…no one is obliged to read questions...I was not looking for name analysis.

when there is no name

where is the question of analysis..

I'm sure, many will agree

about being skeptical about giving all your personal information on a public forum.

It's simply a safety issue these days

You must've heard the popular saying…as you

sow, so shall you reap…If you start with

a doubt, you beget doubt. If you can't trust the integrity of the group, how

can you put up personal questions and why should the learned members trust your

intentions…for your information, the group has some highly placed, qualified

and learned scholars and persons of eminence…they don't seem to be worried

about security…sorry to know that people use disguise to take advantage…

If members will be butchered

for asking these questions, then why create such a group?It wasn't a question of butchery…just a friendly reprimand…if you don't have the wisdom to understand…forget it.. the moderators might tell you why the group was created...

all the bestneelamOn 18/03/2008, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Hare rama krishna

dear simpllee ji

first of all think abt the group s mission .we r not here to giv free predictions .We never claimed we r fianl authority in astrology .If u wanted to mingle with us in personal level its upto u .Or again u shud think that kaal ,desh ,patra ,paistithi principle works on every charts .

if u r after some miracles u can run aftr some one who claims to hav sidhis .

u r also inflenced by circusmstances of the society u r born with ,this abt a socirty so permissive ,so this question dont arises .

There were matriarcal and patriarcal and even permissive socity depends on the period and era and soceity one livs in

for exmple old arb islamic society --the lady is not worried abt the death of her husband .

as she will b taken care what evr may b the case .also she can marry any number of times .Where as think abt a south indian Iyyer girl b4 even 20 yrs whose husband died at young age .So she hav to lead a life of widow tru out the life even if husband is 90 yrs and she is 18 and society was thinking she is inauspicious and demands certain strict procesures which includes solitary living and no no to any kind of comfortable lving .

also the mars dosha operates at diffrnt lvels depends on the chart .and the strnght lord its placed in .

hope u got the point

here no body has time or spiritual sidhi to answer ur fictious questions

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

, " simpllee1 " <simpllee1 wrote:

>> I'm not sure why there is a reason to be so irritated at such a simple> question. After all this was an Indian astrology question and I'm> posting on an Indian astrology group. My name has nothing to do with

> the question asked. Please read the question again. I was not> looking for name analysis. I'm sure, many will agree about being> skeptical about giving all your personal information on a public> forum. It's simply a safety issue these days. If members will be

> butchered for asking these questions, then why create such a group?> > , " neelam gupta "

> neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear All> > > > ....When you post a message, sign your message with the name given> by your> > parents, unless you are too shy or ashamed of it or have other

> intentions...> > > > so says Sreeramji.> > > > I also agree with this…it's very irritating to answer to weird ids,> > especially those who don't even bother to sign off using their original

> > names.> > > > This is not a teenage group trying to explore identities….unless one is> > wanting just that…then they'll be better off in a more suitable place…> > ….understandable for someone enlightened and has gone beyond names.

> > > > I've observed that people who keep such (eccentric...or centric??)> ids and> > then also try to flaunt them without using their names…suffer from some> > personality disorders. If you check the messages rolled out by these

> ids,> > you'll understand what I mean…like their ids, they are confused and> > direction less…> > > > Read this one for instance…> > > > im looking for direction in fiding out all i can. as of rite now i

> > know nothing about this.much thanks to anyone who can point me in the> > rite direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!goldpiece> > > > and you get many like that…> > in a group of serious astro-searchers and -researchers…such a message is

> > generally shown the bin or becomes the butt of a joke (humour!)> …unless one> > of us wants to take up behavioral research...> > > > Hope all such members do get the message...

> > > > regards> > neelam> > > > > > > > > > > > On 18/03/2008, sreeram srinivas sreeram64@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear " Simpllee1@ " ,

> > >> > > Hello, remedies are NOT performed during the marriage, they are to> be used> > > in arriving at an proper muhurta. Once arrived at muhurta,> nothing more> > > required, unless you have more money & obsessed with remedies.

> Do not> > > understand your statement " Manglik spouse over 15 yrs " . Advice> you to> > > consult some astro_in your region and seek his professional> opinion. Do not

> > > read your own charts and come to improper conclusions, by reading> messages> > > in various groups.> > >> > > When you post a message, sign your message with the name given by your

> > > parents, unless you are too shy or ashamed of it or have other> intentions.> > >> > > With regards,> > >> > > Sreeram_Srinivas> > >

> > > , " simpllee1 "

> > > <simpllee1@> wrote:> > >> > > Hello - If no remedies were performed during wedding, are there> > > any remedies the non-manglik person can do if he/she is married to

> > > a manglik spouse over 15 yrs. Thanks.> > >> > > > > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Madam/Sir (your id does'nt have your name -:) ),* Most "Manglik" called folks are not manglik. There are several exceptions to the manglik rule. To find out whether you are manglik or not, you have to post your birth details - based on which an interested member may respond* Getting an answer is not your right - This is a group to learn about astrology -Of course we will help too - but only to people who contribute constructively to discussions in the group. * Marrying a manglik person does not mean you will die. As you say there have been no problems for 15 years. They say if Mars is in 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, 12th house from lagna, Moon or Venus; you are a manglik - There are 100 exceptions to this. And manglik effect maybe minimal and may even be cancelled by some other thingRegarding remedies, not everything can be remedied. Your horoscope indicates past karma and you have choice for present karma - How can all your past wrongs be

remedied? RegardsKiransimpllee1 <simpllee1 wrote: I'm not sure why there is a reason to be so irritated at such a simple question. After all this was an Indian astrology question and I'm posting on an Indian astrology group. My name has nothing to do with the question asked. Please read the question again. I was not looking for name analysis. I'm sure, many will agree about being skeptical about giving all your personal information on a public forum. It's simply a safety issue these

days. If members will be butchered for asking these questions, then why create such a group? , "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote: > > Dear All > > ....When you post a message, sign your message with the name given by your > parents, unless you are too shy or ashamed of it or have other intentions... > > so says Sreeramji. > > I also agree with this…it's very irritating to answer to weird ids, > especially those who don't even bother to sign off using their original > names. > > This is not a teenage group trying to explore identities….unless one is > wanting just that…then they'll be better off in a more suitable place… > ….understandable for someone enlightened and has gone beyond names.

> > I've observed that people who keep such (eccentric...or centric??) ids and > then also try to flaunt them without using their names…suffer from some > personality disorders. If you check the messages rolled out by these ids, > you'll understand what I mean…like their ids, they are confused and > direction less… > > Read this one for instance… > > im looking for direction in fiding out all i can. as of rite now i > know nothing about this.much thanks to anyone who can point me in the > rite direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!goldpiece > > and you get many like that… > in a group of serious astro-searchers and -researchers…such a message is > generally shown the bin or becomes the butt of a joke (humour!) …unless one > of us wants to take up behavioral research... > > Hope all such members do get the message...

> > regards > neelam > > > > > > On 18/03/2008, sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote: > > > > Dear "Simpllee1@" , > > > > Hello, remedies are NOT performed during the marriage, they are to be used > > in arriving at an proper muhurta. Once arrived at muhurta, nothing more > > required, unless you have more money & obsessed with remedies. Do not > > understand your statement "Manglik spouse over 15 yrs". Advice you to > > consult some astro_in your region and seek his professional opinion. Do not > > read your own charts and come to improper conclusions, by reading messages > > in various groups. > > > > When you post a message, sign your message with the name given by your > > parents, unless you are too shy or ashamed of it or

have other intentions. > > > > With regards, > > > > Sreeram_Srinivas > > > > , "simpllee1" > > <simpllee1@> wrote: > > > > Hello - If no remedies were performed during wedding, are there > > any remedies the non-manglik person can do if he/she is married to > > a manglik spouse over 15 yrs. Thanks. > > > > > > >

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.