IndiaDivine.org

Equal_Bhava_Chalit_Charts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,

Have seen respected astrologers take an educated, considered view on the Bhava chalit effects. For instance in exactly similar example given by Sreeramji, the astrologer's take was to examine the effects of Saturn moving to the 2nd house in Bhava Chalit; in which case the teeth, the presence/absence of mother(saturn aspecting from 2nd) , speech ( harsh, soft), is taken into account to establish the same. In my humble opinion there is mixed result evident i.e. both the 1st and 2nd house give some effects of Saturn being placed in them.

Kindly give your take on the same.

Thanks & Regards.

Chiranjiv Mehta.--- On Wed, 19/3/08, sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote:

sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 Equal_Bhava_Chalit_Charts Date: Wednesday, 19 March, 2008, 12:59 PM

Dear Members,

This is an old and continous debate everywhere as to what to follow:

1) Equal House system

2) Chalit or Sripati System

3) What are the reasons for support or against it {in astro_terms}

Example:

Consider a Planet say Saturn in Aries at 29 deg. Going by above theories

a) Equal House system - Planet is in Aries, in Lagna

b) Chalit System - Planet is in Sign Aries, but in 2H

c) Or playing intelligent like our Indian Nehru Congress Party, we divide it the planet Saturn in two parts and say half in Aries, other part in Taurus { i.e. mixture of (a) & (b) } i.e. Indian Kashmir & Pakistan Kashmir, Indian Punjab, Pakistan Punjab.

Would request your views on the above, in a simple yet brief..

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Guest guest

Dear Members,

I am reproducing the text, sent by Mr. Anand Ghurye to my personal mail id, while responded to my offline request to explain it with an example for his original email on this subject {see below} was not giving the clarity.

//Let us take your example . Saturn at 29 degrees in aries . Aries is the lagna . The lagna degree is 28 degree aries . Equal house systemThe planet is in Aries , in Meen navansha , in so and so dasamsha , in such and such chaturthamsha and so on .Bhavchalit systemSaturn is in aries .Saturn is in lagna .Saturn is near the bhava degree//

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

, "Anand Ghurye" <anand.ghurye wrote:>> No difference.> > Using equal house system alongwith the divisional chart will give same> answer as using the chalit paddhati .> > On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 12:59 PM, sreeram srinivas sreeram64 wrote:> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Members,> >> > This is an old and continous debate everywhere as to what to follow:> >> > 1) Equal House system> >> > 2) Chalit or Sripati System> >> > 3) What are the reasons for support or against it {in astro_terms}> >> > Example:> >> > Consider a Planet say Saturn in Aries at 29 deg. Going by above theories> >> > a) Equal House system - Planet is in Aries, in Lagna> >> > b) Chalit System - Planet is in Sign Aries, but in 2H> >> > c) Or playing intelligent like our Indian Nehru Congress Party, we divide it> > the planet Saturn in two parts and say half in Aries, other part in Taurus {> > i.e. mixture of (a) & (b) } i.e. Indian Kashmir & Pakistan Kashmir,> > Indian Punjab, Pakistan Punjab.> >> > Would request your views on the above, in a simple yet brief.> >> > With regards,> >> > Sreeram_Srinivas>

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear grp .

Let us stop this gymnstic of intellectuals

first of all aries sat with 28 degrees will get sag as navamsa .

But here the problem is diffrnt .dpends on lagna risses whther it shows as if debilation (aries ) or in taurus ,more safer place

let us work on a liv example

see the chart below .

17th August 1946.7.46 AM,Srinagar, Kashmir.

pls work out and see .He is leo lagna and sun is lagna lord in chalit it has gone to 12th .And aries uchamsa .

it was the worst period in his life as far as profession is concerned .

all jyothishis living or dead predicted all the best for him b4 this dasa as he is also a jyothish lover .

this is the amswer from own experience we r seeking frm u and not the reply Mr ,Nair dont u know so and so said so >let it be ,what and when and how its operating sripathy or not ,This should be min requirement we demanding as this is a discussion grp .

posting even whole BPHS wont solve the problem

Just discuss what was the exp in dasa among ur known chart during its dasas .Means which already happened .

Like jup in cancer in 10th house ,so giv s a hamsa yoga ,and in its dasa since it has gone to 9th or 11th

or take jup as in lagna and in chalit in 12th and its dasa

this way we can discuss .

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah

, "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64 wrote:>> > Dear Members,> > I am reproducing the text, sent by Mr. Anand Ghurye to my personal mail> id, while responded to my offline request to explain it with an> example for his original email on this subject {see below} was not> giving the clarity.> > //Let us take your example . Saturn at 29 degrees in aries . Aries is > the lagna . The lagna degree is 28 degree aries .> > Equal house system> > The planet is in Aries , in Meen navansha , in so and so dasamsha , in > such and such chaturthamsha and so on .> > Bhavchalit system> > Saturn is in aries .> Saturn is in lagna .> Saturn is near the bhava degree//> > With regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear All, I would like to post my opinion on the subject. If a planet changes its house position between Rasi and Bhava charts, one has to give careful attention to both positions. The Rasi position is important when you want to check the dispositor or parivartana etc. The bhava position becomes important when one wants to know - in what 'house' the planet resides with respect to lagna. Bhava chart is a special orientation which gives a more accurate placement of planets with reference to lagna. Regards, Krishnachiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv wrote: Dear All, Have seen respected astrologers take an educated, considered view on the Bhava chalit effects. For instance in exactly similar example given by Sreeramji, the astrologer's take was to examine the effects of Saturn moving to the 2nd house in Bhava Chalit; in which case the teeth, the presence/absence of mother(saturn aspecting from 2nd) , speech ( harsh, soft), is taken into account to establish the same. In my humble opinion there is mixed result evident i.e. both the 1st and 2nd house give some effects of Saturn being placed in them. Kindly give your take on the same. Thanks & Regards. Chiranjiv Mehta.--- On Wed, 19/3/08,

sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 (AT) sify (DOT) com> wrote: sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 (AT) sify (DOT) com> Equal_Bhava_Chalit_Charts Date: Wednesday, 19 March, 2008, 12:59 PM Dear Members, This is an old and continous debate everywhere as to what to follow: 1) Equal House system 2) Chalit or Sripati System 3) What are the reasons for support or against it {in astro_terms} Example: Consider a Planet say Saturn in Aries at 29 deg. Going by above theories a) Equal House system - Planet is in Aries, in Lagna b) Chalit System - Planet is in Sign Aries, but in 2H c) Or

playing intelligent like our Indian Nehru Congress Party, we divide it the planet Saturn in two parts and say half in Aries, other part in Taurus { i.e. mixture of (a) & (b) } i.e. Indian Kashmir & Pakistan Kashmir, Indian Punjab, Pakistan Punjab. Would request your views on the above, in a simple yet brief.. With regards, Sreeram_Srinivas 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji and others,

Please clarify for my understanding about the chalit charts. Shall be

grateful for comments,

What is the difference between equal bhava chalit chart and sripati chalit

chart. are they same?? if not what is the difference??

what I understand is...in equal bhava system ascendant and the mid heaven

are calculated and the difference between them is divided into six equal

parts. The mid heaven is the center of 10th house. Adding the sixth part

gives the ending of 10th house or starting of 11th house. Adding of sixth

part again and again gives 11th house middle, 12th house beginning, 12th

house middle, 1st house beginning and 1st house middle. In a similar way

adding to the ascendant successively the sixth part of the difference

between 4th house and the ascendant, longitudes of the 2nd and 3rd

houses are obtained. The remaining houses can be calculated by adding 6

signs to each of the opposite house. The planets are then placed in this

scheme and whichever house they get thus, is their placement in the chalit

chart.

How is sripati chalit chart different?? Parashar software calculates both

these charts separately but they are always the same..

About the reading of these charts...this is what I have observed... the

planet's results are to be seen as per its placement in a particular house.

The planets are known to give results according to the house in which they

are. The Lagna chart only tells us in which sign a planet is posited and its

aspects on the other planets. However, to confirm the house in which a

planet is situated, we need to make the Chalit chart, which gives the

information about the house in which a planet is posited. Lagna chart is

used to know the sign in which a planet is posited and Chalit chart to

confirm the house position of the planet.

Regards

neelam

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji and others.This is the way I have understood.To clarify the point.Supposing the lagna is 28deg Sc and Mars is in 2deg Ta;Mars will be in sixth bhava even though it is in seventh rasi. It will also be exhalted in Cap Navamsa .However, Mars will give sixth house results pertaining to health, aggressiveness, etc and not pertaining to seventh house. Please correct me if I am wrong. ThanksBest wishes,anantha krishnanneelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote: Dear Sunil ji and others, Please clarify

for my understanding about the chalit charts. Shall be grateful for comments, What is the difference between equal bhava chalit chart and sripati chalit chart. are they same?? if not what is the difference?? what I understand is...in equal bhava system ascendant and the mid heaven are calculated and the difference between them is divided into six equal parts. The mid heaven is the center of 10th house. Adding the sixth part gives the ending of 10th house or starting of 11th house. Adding of sixth part again and again gives 11th house middle, 12th house beginning, 12th house middle, 1st house beginning and 1st house middle. In a similar way adding to the ascendant successively the sixth part of the difference between 4th house and the ascendant, longitudes of the 2nd and 3rd houses are obtained. The remaining houses can be calculated by adding 6 signs to each of the opposite house. The

planets are then placed in this scheme and whichever house they get thus, is their placement in the chalit chart. How is sripati chalit chart different?? Parashar software calculates both these charts separately but they are always the same.. About the reading of these charts...this is what I have observed... the planet's results are to be seen as per its placement in a particular house. The planets are known to give results according to the house in which they are. The Lagna chart only tells us in which sign a planet is posited and its aspects on the other planets. However, to confirm the house in which a planet is situated, we need to make the Chalit chart, which gives the information about the house in which a planet is posited. Lagna chart is used to know the sign in which a planet is posited and Chalit chart to confirm the house position of the planet. Regards neelam

Guest guest

Dear Anantha Krishnan ji,This is what I mean also. Is it then, like in this case, mars will cease to give 7H results altogether, say a manglik dosh not afflicting this chart?? It is also said that aspects should be seen from Rashi placement!!! may be a real example will illustrate it better?

RegardsneelamOn 20/03/2008, Anantha Krishnan <anantha_krishnan_98 wrote:

Dear Neelamji and others.This is the way I have understood.To clarify the point.Supposing the lagna is 28deg Sc and Mars is in 2deg Ta;Mars will be in sixth bhava even though it is in seventh rasi. It will also be exhalted in Cap Navamsa .

However, Mars will give sixth house results pertaining to health, aggressiveness, etc and not pertaining to seventh house. Please correct me if I am wrong. ThanksBest wishes,anantha krishnan

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Dear Sunil ji and others, Please clarify

for my understanding about the chalit charts. Shall be grateful for comments, What is the difference between equal bhava chalit chart and sripati chalit chart. are they same?? if not what is the difference??

what I understand is...in equal bhava system ascendant and the mid heaven are calculated and the difference between them is divided into six equal parts. The mid heaven is the center of 10th house. Adding the sixth part

gives the ending of 10th house or starting of 11th house. Adding of sixth part again and again gives 11th house middle, 12th house beginning, 12th house middle, 1st house beginning and 1st house middle. In a similar way

adding to the ascendant successively the sixth part of the difference between 4th house and the ascendant, longitudes of the 2nd and 3rd houses are obtained. The remaining houses can be calculated by adding 6

signs to each of the opposite house. The

planets are then placed in this scheme and whichever house they get thus, is their placement in the chalit chart. How is sripati chalit chart different?? Parashar software calculates both these charts separately but they are always the same..

About the reading of these charts...this is what I have observed... the planet's results are to be seen as per its placement in a particular house. The planets are known to give results according to the house in which they

are. The Lagna chart only tells us in which sign a planet is posited and its aspects on the other planets. However, to confirm the house in which a planet is situated, we need to make the Chalit chart, which gives the

information about the house in which a planet is posited. Lagna chart is used to know the sign in which a planet is posited and Chalit chart to confirm the house position of the planet. Regards neelam