inauspicious.I think rahukal concept may be totally imaginary.A lady

begain journey in rahukal and her journey period was totally without

problems.There are many concepts which are to be scientifically

verified before we should rely on them.

NKDIXIT

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear narendra kumar ji

Rahu kaal first of diffrnt concept ,but i would like to know how u calculate rahu kaal for a purticular day other than SW or calendar which is given on a flat basis .

means i would like to know how rahu kaal can be calculated manualy for any place .

also tel me which muhurtha that lady used for strting imp journey ,mean not day to day regular things

also tel me in her chart rahu is benefic or malefic ???????????

we cant reject any thing without trying and reserching it on 1000 occassions mini and see how its working ,but individual chart s hold the key .

suppose some one does a karya in very good period in their life ( means according to chart ) but in vey bad muhurtha and vice versa ,which one will prevail ,muhurtha or time ?????

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

, "narendra kumar dixit" <arthateet_shiv wrote:>> Friends,> Rahukal as obtaining on tuesdays and thursdays coincide with shubh and > amrit choughadias.Either the particular period is auspicious or > inauspicious.I think rahukal concept may be totally imaginary.A lady > begain journey in rahukal and her journey period was totally without > problems.There are many concepts which are to be scientifically > verified before we should rely on them.> NKDIXIT>

Guest guest

dear sunil ji it is with the same way the hora hours are calculated. take the sunrise time of the place. (you can get sun rise/set for each city from Astronomical Applications Dept.U. S. Naval Observatory by feeing the lat/longitude of the place) venkat sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote: Hare rama krishna dear narendra kumar ji Rahu kaal first of diffrnt concept ,but i would like to know how u calculate rahu kaal for a purticular day other than SW or calendar which is given on a flat basis . means i would like to know how rahu kaal can be calculated manualy for any place . also tel me which muhurtha that lady used for strting imp journey ,mean not day to day regular things also tel me in her chart rahu is benefic or malefic ??????????? we cant reject any thing without

trying and reserching it on 1000 occassions mini and see how its working ,but individual chart s hold the key . suppose some one does a karya in very good period in their life ( means according to chart ) but in vey bad muhurtha and vice versa ,which one will prevail ,muhurtha or time ????? regrds sunil nair om shreem mahalaxmai namah . , "narendra kumar dixit" <arthateet_shiv wrote:>> Friends,> Rahukal as obtaining on tuesdays and thursdays coincide with shubh and > amrit choughadias.Either the particular period is auspicious or >

inauspicious.I think rahukal concept may be totally imaginary.A lady > begain journey in rahukal and her journey period was totally without > problems.There are many concepts which are to be scientifically > verified before we should rely on them.> NKDIXIT>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear venkat ji

i was just asking what was his source of judgement .

because many told me looking at the calender we avoided this period and that period but i find that time is actualy strts in that period ,according to the place where they livs .

some indian even in US they use their calendar which has published in their launage and its applicable to their place of publication .

so as astrologers ourselfs we cant jump into fast judgement s and conclusions

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah

, R Venkat <rdjvenkat wrote:>> dear sunil ji> it is with the same way the hora hours are calculated. take the sunrise time of the place. (you can get sun rise/set for each city from Astronomical Applications Dept.U. S. Naval Observatory by feeing the lat/longitude of the place) > venkat> > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > Hare rama krishna > dear narendra kumar ji > > Rahu kaal first of diffrnt concept ,but i would like to know how u calculate rahu kaal for a purticular day other than SW or calendar which is given on a flat basis .> > means i would like to know how rahu kaal can be calculated manualy for any place .> > also tel me which muhurtha that lady used for strting imp journey ,mean not day to day regular things > > also tel me in her chart rahu is benefic or malefic ???????????> > we cant reject any thing without trying and reserching it on 1000 occassions mini and see how its working ,but individual chart s hold the key .> > suppose some one does a karya in very good period in their life ( means according to chart ) but in vey bad muhurtha and vice versa ,which one will prevail ,muhurtha or time ?????> > > regrds sunil nair > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > , "narendra kumar dixit" arthateet_shiv@ wrote:> >> > Friends,> > Rahukal as obtaining on tuesdays and thursdays coincide with shubh and > > amrit choughadias.Either the particular period is auspicious or > > inauspicious.I think rahukal concept may be totally imaginary.A lady > > begain journey in rahukal and her journey period was totally without > > problems.There are many concepts which are to be scientifically > > verified before we should rely on them.> > NKDIXIT> >> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>