friend. Her BD are June 15, 1959 at 5:20 AM (4:00 West of GMT) in

Quebec, Canada, 71W15, 46N48. She is married, has two daughters and

holds an office job. She wanted to know when she can expect a

promotion or a more stimulating job.

She will be in Vimsottari dasa Saturn/Saturn/Mars from July 26th 2008

to September 30th 2008. I am puzzled about Mars at 15°17' Cancer,

since it is in planetary war with Venus at 15°24' Cancer. It seems to

me Venus is the winner and takes all. Therefore I take it that this

pratyantardasa belongs to Venus. Am I right ?

Venus is lord of 5th from the AS and also conjunct to the Ghati lagna

and the Arudhas A10 and A11. Moreover, the lord of the antardasa,

Saturn, is lord of 5th from the Moon. Therefore I think she might get

the desired promotion or change during this pratyantardasa of Mars.

Do you agree ?

Kind regards

Martine

Guest guest

hare rama krishna

dear martin ji

we cant giv any readings and for that u can consult some professional astrologer .

I can tel u one thing ,in planetary war if venus is ahead in degrees venus looses as venus is going reverse in her movement and venus is prathi loma kari ( has all reverse type of idea or anti orthodox or society at times ) in Jyothish and make him guru of demons .

so this venus is looser ,i dont know abt aroodhas and mixing of vimshottary with jaimini systems .

its ur portfolio

so all the best

let us know what happend actualy tru offline or to grp ,other learned persons in grp can comment on planetay war without giving a reading

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah

, "Martine" <arteminfr wrote:>> Dear Teachers and Members,> > I have been puzzled about the chart of a lady, who is a friend of a> friend. Her BD are June 15, 1959 at 5:20 AM (4:00 West of GMT) in> Quebec, Canada, 71W15, 46N48. She is married, has two daughters and> holds an office job. She wanted to know when she can expect a> promotion or a more stimulating job. > > She will be in Vimsottari dasa Saturn/Saturn/Mars from July 26th 2008> to September 30th 2008. I am puzzled about Mars at 15°17' Cancer,> since it is in planetary war with Venus at 15°24' Cancer. It seems to> me Venus is the winner and takes all. Therefore I take it that this> pratyantardasa belongs to Venus. Am I right ?> > Venus is lord of 5th from the AS and also conjunct to the Ghati lagna> and the Arudhas A10 and A11. Moreover, the lord of the antardasa,> Saturn, is lord of 5th from the Moon. Therefore I think she might get> the desired promotion or change during this pratyantardasa of Mars. > > Do you agree ?> > Kind regards> Martine>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,

Namaskar,

going by that (urs response to thread), it means if Ve is behind in

longitude, then it should be victorious. I havea chart of person

which has 3 planets in 7th House with Ve+Ju+Ma. In this case, Ve

should be victorious?

Birth data is given below:

DoB:5-8-1966

ToB:4:10

Place Gwalior(India)

Secondly, I beleive planet defaeted in planetary war doesnot lose its

entire significance, and should retain its effects.

Urs comments pl.

Regards

Sanjeev

, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

>

>

> hare rama krishna

>

> dear martin ji

>

>

>

> we cant giv any readings and for that u can consult some

professional

> astrologer .

>

>

>

> I can tel u one thing ,in planetary war if venus is ahead in degrees

> venus looses as venus is going reverse in her movement and venus is

> prathi loma kari ( has all reverse type of idea or anti orthodox or

> society at times ) in Jyothish and make him guru of demons .

>

>

>

> so this venus is looser ,i dont know abt aroodhas and mixing of

> vimshottary with jaimini systems .

>

> its ur portfolio

>

>

>

> so all the best

>

> let us know what happend actualy tru offline or to grp ,other

learned

> persons in grp can comment on planetay war without giving a reading

>

>

>

> regrds sunil nair

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah

, " Martine "

> <arteminfr@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Teachers and Members,

> >

> > I have been puzzled about the chart of a lady, who is a friend of

a

> > friend. Her BD are June 15, 1959 at 5:20 AM (4:00 West of GMT) in

> > Quebec, Canada, 71W15, 46N48. She is married, has two daughters

and

> > holds an office job. She wanted to know when she can expect a

> > promotion or a more stimulating job.

> >

> > She will be in Vimsottari dasa Saturn/Saturn/Mars from July 26th

> > to September 30th 2008. I am puzzled about Mars at 15°17' Cancer,

> > since it is in planetary war with Venus at 15°24' Cancer. It seems

> to

> > me Venus is the winner and takes all. Therefore I take it that

this

> > pratyantardasa belongs to Venus. Am I right ?

> >

> > Venus is lord of 5th from the AS and also conjunct to the Ghati

lagna

> > and the Arudhas A10 and A11. Moreover, the lord of the antardasa,

> > Saturn, is lord of 5th from the Moon. Therefore I think she might

get

> > the desired promotion or change during this pratyantardasa of

Mars.

> >

> > Do you agree ?

> >

> > Kind regards

> > Martine

> >

>

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear sanjeev ji

A planet lost in war will lose it s strnght to giv good results in dasa .other signification s will remain same .

I am giving my opinions and this grp has more exp learned ppl and they hav the liberty to coorect me .

venus is always winner when less in degrees

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah

, "pashu_sanju" <pashu_sanju wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> Namaskar,> going by that (urs response to thread), it means if Ve is behind in > longitude, then it should be victorious. I havea chart of person > which has 3 planets in 7th House with Ve+Ju+Ma. In this case, Ve > should be victorious?> Birth data is given below:> DoB:5-8-1966> ToB:4:10> Place Gwalior(India)> Secondly, I beleive planet defaeted in planetary war doesnot lose its > entire significance, and should retain its effects.> > Urs comments pl.> > > Regards> Sanjeev

Guest guest

Namaste Sunil Ji, A planetary war ( graha yuddha) occurs in a chart when two planets are within 1 degree of one another. When one of the five planets Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, or Saturn are within 1 degree of one another then they are said to be in a planetary war. The Sun, Moon, and the nodes of the Moon, Rahu and Ketu are excluded. However, there is not any uniform agreement about what the factors are that determine which planet wins the war, or about the effects on the planet who wins or loses. Sunil Ji .. one topic which can discuss in this group is net effect of mutiple planets in one house in a birth chart ..may be looking at 1. Impact of mutiple planets in Lagna 2. Impact of mutiple planets in 10th house Learned seniors please share your thoughts. Sudhir. Namashivaya sunil nair <astro_tellerkeralaNa wrote: Hare rama krishna dear sanjeev ji A planet lost in war will lose it s strnght to giv good results in

dasa .other signification s will remain same . I am giving my opinions and this grp has more exp learned ppl and they hav the liberty to coorect me . venus is always winner when less in degrees regrds sunil nair om shreem mahalaxmai namah , "pashu_sanju" <pashu_sanju wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> Namaskar,> going by that (urs response to thread), it means if Ve is behind in > longitude, then it should be victorious. I havea chart of person > which has 3 planets in 7th House with Ve+Ju+Ma. In this case, Ve > should be victorious?> Birth

data is given below:> DoB:5-8-1966> ToB:4:10> Place Gwalior(India)> Secondly, I beleive planet defaeted in planetary war doesnot lose its > entire significance, and should retain its effects.> > Urs comments pl.> > > Regards> Sanjeev

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Sudhir Menonji,

// .. one topic which can discuss in this group is net effect of mutiple planets in one house in a birth chart ..may be looking at 1. Impact of mutiple planets in Lagna2. Impact of mutiple planets in 10th house //

Refer the archives, you would not only find discussion which happened in recent past Oct-Dec 2007, you will also find some birth data of crowded houses.

Not satisfied, then you can start the thread again and take lead !!!

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

, Sudhir Menon <sudhirmenon wrote:>> Namaste Sunil Ji,> A planetary war ( graha yuddha) occurs in a chart when two planets are within 1 degree of one another. When one of the five planets Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, or Saturn are within 1 degree of one another then they are said to be in a planetary war. The Sun, Moon, and the nodes of the Moon, Rahu and Ketu are excluded. > > However, there is not any uniform agreement about what the factors are that determine which planet wins the war, or about the effects on the planet who wins or loses.> > Sunil Ji .. one topic which can discuss in this group is net effect of mutiple planets in one house in a birth chart ..may be looking at > 1. Impact of mutiple planets in Lagna> 2. Impact of mutiple planets in 10th house > > Learned seniors please share your thoughts.> > Sudhir.> Namashivaya>

Guest guest

Dear Teachers and Members,

Thank-you for your answers.

Sunil Nair ji, I don't understand what you mean by Venus going reverse

in her movement. Venus moves like the other planets, following the

zodiacal order, except when retrograde. It is not retrograde in this

chart. As to its rotation on her axis, I believe that Uranus is the

only planet that rotates in reverse compared to the other planets,

but I have not found anything on this in my documents. Uranus is not

used in jyotish.

It seems most of you think the planet with the lower longitude is the

winner. I read from Pr Sanjay Rath that the planet with the higher

longitude is the winner in personal charts. Dp you know any classical

reference on this point ? Is it mentioned in the BPHS ?

Kind regards

Martine

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear Martine ji ,

Thanks for the query .

I dont know what sanjay rath teaches as i am not his student >Also if u ask me to mention the BPHS or any astro texts still i hav some books which many memebrs buys and finaly contributes to me .So i dont hav any classical texts with me other than memeory ,I go by my gurupadesa and my memory and i am not very good in mathematical part of astrology .

As a hard core astrologer who blv s only in predictions (means the results ) as jyothisham phalamadesa ,so i generaly cant answer any of mathematical or astronomical or even hard core theorey with this text ,this page and that line kind of intellectual debate s ,still need to cater min 20 queries per day including i am memebr of many forums ,so has even less time to go for theretical understanding and what i got is my exp by seeing so many chart in last one decade min ever since i took up seriously astro .

so i ran a search and this is wat wiki says

=========================================

If viewed from above the Sun's north pole, all of the planets are orbiting in a counter-clockwise direction; but while most planets also rotate counter-clockwise, Venus rotates clockwise in "retrograde" rotation. The question of how Venus came to have a slow, retrograde rotation was a major puzzle for scientists when the planet's rotation period was first measured. When it formed from the solar nebula, Venus would have had a much faster, prograde rotation, but calculations show that over billions of years, tidal effects on its dense atmosphere could have slowed down its initial rotation to the value seen today.[36][37

======================================================================================

so it clearly shows some eccentricity or venus what i mentioned in sankrit a sort of prathiloma .

hope it clears the doubt and more learned and ppl who done reserch in astrology is here in this grp

If they hav time and will they may answer u better ,so we can correct our understanding .

, "Martine" <arteminfr wrote:>> Dear Teachers and Members,> > Thank-you for your answers.> > Sunil Nair ji, I don't understand what you mean by Venus going reverse> in her movement. Venus moves like the other planets, following the> zodiacal order, except when retrograde. It is not retrograde in this> chart. As to its rotation on her axis, I believe that Uranus is the> only planet that rotates in reverse compared to the other planets, > but I have not found anything on this in my documents. Uranus is not> used in jyotish.> > It seems most of you think the planet with the lower longitude is the> winner. I read from Pr Sanjay Rath that the planet with the higher> longitude is the winner in personal charts. Dp you know any classical> reference on this point ? Is it mentioned in the BPHS ?> > Kind regards> Martine>

Guest guest

Hare ramakrishna

dear martin ji

forget add few line as correction in ur post

I said except venus all planets who has higher longitude is winner means venus is winner only when in low longitude .

now i am open to charts if u can post ny who has passed venus dasa s /or by members ,so we can in practical aspect how the planet behavs than our old tradition tarka and ku tarka and my guru and ur guru

we r all here to see the prctical aspect of astro than what so many old rishis ( may b even corrupted texts ) said this text or that text .

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > > > Hare rama krishna> > dear Martine ji ,> > > > Thanks for the query .> > > > I dont know what sanjay rath teaches as i am not his student >Also if u> ask me to mention the BPHS or any astro texts still i hav some books> which many memebrs buys and finaly contributes to me .So i dont hav any> classical texts with me other than memeory ,I go by my gurupadesa and my> memory and i am not very good in mathematical part of astrology .> > > > As a hard core astrologer who blv s only in predictions (means the> results ) as jyothisham phalamadesa ,so i generaly cant answer any of> mathematical or astronomical or even hard core theorey with this text> ,this page and that line kind of intellectual debate s ,still need to> cater min 20 queries per day including i am memebr of many forums ,so> has even less time to go for theretical understanding and what i got is> my exp by seeing so many chart in last one decade min ever since i took> up seriously astro .> > > > so i ran a search and this is wat wiki says> > =========================================> > If viewed from above the Sun's north pole, all of the planets are> orbiting in a counter-clockwise direction; but while most planets also> rotate counter-clockwise, Venus rotates clockwise in "retrograde"> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrograde_motion> rotation. The question> of how Venus came to have a slow, retrograde rotation was a major puzzle> for scientists when the planet's rotation period was first measured.> When it formed from the solar nebula> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_nebula> , Venus would have had a> much faster, prograde rotation, but calculations show that over billions> of years, tidal <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tide> effects on its> dense atmosphere could have slowed down its initial rotation to the> value seen today.[36][37> > ========================================================================\> ==============> > so it clearly shows some eccentricity or venus what i mentioned in> sankrit a sort of prathiloma .> > > > hope it clears the doubt and more learned and ppl who done reserch in> astrology is here in this grp> > If they hav time and will they may answer u better ,so we can correct> our understanding .> > > > > > > , "Martine"> arteminfr@ wrote:> >> > Dear Teachers and Members,> >> > Thank-you for your answers.> >> > Sunil Nair ji, I don't understand what you mean by Venus going reverse> > in her movement. Venus moves like the other planets, following the> > zodiacal order, except when retrograde. It is not retrograde in this> > chart. As to its rotation on her axis, I believe that Uranus is the> > only planet that rotates in reverse compared to the other planets,> > but I have not found anything on this in my documents. Uranus is not> > used in jyotish.> >> > It seems most of you think the planet with the lower longitude is the> > winner. I read from Pr Sanjay Rath that the planet with the higher> > longitude is the winner in personal charts. Dp you know any classical> > reference on this point ? Is it mentioned in the BPHS ?> >> > Kind regards> > Martine> >>

Guest guest

Namaskar,

Dear Sunil Nair ji, you are right. I read in Wikipedia that Venus

rotates in reverse and very slowly, compared to most of the other

planets of the solar system.

But I don't know if this fact changes the rules of Planetary war in

the case of Venus.

When I know the results of dasa for the lady whose BD I gave, I shall

forward them to you. If Mars is the winner, the dasa should be bad, as

Mars is in debility. If Venus is the winner, it should be good.

Kind regards

Martine

-- In , " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Hare ramakrishna

>

> dear martin ji

>

>

>

> forget add few line as correction in ur post

>

>

>

> I said except venus all planets who has higher longitude is winner means

> venus is winner only when in low longitude .

>

>

>

> now i am open to charts if u can post ny who has passed venus dasa s /or

> by members ,so we can in practical aspect how the planet behavs than our

> old tradition tarka and ku tarka and my guru and ur guru

>

>

>

> we r all here to see the prctical aspect of astro than what so many old

> rishis ( may b even corrupted texts ) said this text or that text .

>

>

>

> regrds sunil nair

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

>

>

>

>

> , " sunil nair "

> <astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hare rama krishna

> >

> > dear Martine ji ,

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks for the query .

> >

> >

> >

> > I dont know what sanjay rath teaches as i am not his student >Also if

> u

> > ask me to mention the BPHS or any astro texts still i hav some books

> > which many memebrs buys and finaly contributes to me .So i dont hav

> any

> > classical texts with me other than memeory ,I go by my gurupadesa and

> my

> > memory and i am not very good in mathematical part of astrology .

> >

> >

> >

> > As a hard core astrologer who blv s only in predictions (means the

> > results ) as jyothisham phalamadesa ,so i generaly cant answer any of

> > mathematical or astronomical or even hard core theorey with this text

> > ,this page and that line kind of intellectual debate s ,still need to

> > cater min 20 queries per day including i am memebr of many forums ,so

> > has even less time to go for theretical understanding and what i got

> is

> > my exp by seeing so many chart in last one decade min ever since i

> took

> > up seriously astro .

> >

> >

> >

> > so i ran a search and this is wat wiki says

> >

> > =========================================

> >

> > If viewed from above the Sun's north pole, all of the planets are

> > orbiting in a counter-clockwise direction; but while most planets also

> > rotate counter-clockwise, Venus rotates clockwise in " retrograde "

> > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrograde_motion> rotation. The

> question

> > of how Venus came to have a slow, retrograde rotation was a major

> puzzle

> > for scientists when the planet's rotation period was first measured.

> > When it formed from the solar nebula

> > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_nebula> , Venus would have had a

> > much faster, prograde rotation, but calculations show that over

> billions

> > of years, tidal <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tide> effects on its

> > dense atmosphere could have slowed down its initial rotation to the

> > value seen today.[36][37

> >

> >

>

========================================================================\

> \

> > ==============

> >

> > so it clearly shows some eccentricity or venus what i mentioned in

> > sankrit a sort of prathiloma .

> >

> >

> >

> > hope it clears the doubt and more learned and ppl who done reserch in

> > astrology is here in this grp

> >

> > If they hav time and will they may answer u better ,so we can correct

> > our understanding .

> >

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear Martine ji,

Thanks for the reply .

Due to time constraints i did not go tru the chart .But i hav one opinion that only one rule will not contribute the whole results .

The looser planets dasa we may feel down and meesd up (as we see dasas from moon(karak for mind ) vimshottarry ) and still some areas of life it may giv better .

As no dasa is 100% good or 100% bad .Some dasas may be carrying the root for gr8er things in life .

so study the chart as whole frm diffrnt angle .Also see the coming dasa and antara along with birth dasa balances .As every dasa is a carry forward of sum total of results we done b4 .Its like the journey of the soul .

A stone(daimond) is more better when its subjuct to more polishing and cutting .is it not ?

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

, "Martine" <arteminfr wrote:>> Namaskar,> > Dear Sunil Nair ji, you are right. I read in Wikipedia that Venus> rotates in reverse and very slowly, compared to most of the other> planets of the solar system.> > But I don't know if this fact changes the rules of Planetary war in> the case of Venus.> > When I know the results of dasa for the lady whose BD I gave, I shall> forward them to you. If Mars is the winner, the dasa should be bad, as> Mars is in debility. If Venus is the winner, it should be good. > > Kind regards> Martine