IndiaDivine.org

With professionalism ...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear chandrahariji, please take the courage to atleast address the email to me, since you have proved how satvic you are by indirectly targeting me. First of all, I felt like laughing at your email, since I dont even know who this KNRao is, forget supporting his theories. I havent even read the article that he has written, about which you are arguing. I have never supported pseudo-science and am completely for open research, that's why I have already in my previous posts commended your efforts. Its your wish to not be a satvic person, an you may even wish to go out there and kill KNRao, I dont care. All I care is that moderators dont seem to request you to avoid abusing. I hope you wont abuse me or call me vulgar names, because in that case moderators may wish to let you go scot-free since you have dedicated your life to astrology and are a senior person and probably have the right to abuse

novices like me. I suppose even you were a novice when you started learning astrology and were not born with all the knowledge of astrology . When I grow up to your age or study astrology for so many years, I wont be a novice Regards,Vijay.chandra_hari18 <chandra_hari18 wrote: Dear friends, I am really inspired to see such Sattva-guni people who advocate good

conduct and 'professionalism' in research. All those who are in fields of scientific research behave with professionalism and there are well established Journals to publish the findings and to establish the correct studies. In a field like Jyotisha getting practised as pseudoscience and researched as pseudoscience by doyens like Rao, there is no scope for any professionalism. I am writing here after I failed to place my studies across the students who are getting instructed in pseudoscientific research. Novices and those who do not know what is happening in the field of Indian astrology, should not advice. Here we have no way to know who is speaking? The best way to distract people from the issue is to speak some idealism to save the man who authored the fraud and still clandestinely keeping it as a valid research. Gandhians learning astrology must go to Rao to advice him ... chandra hari

, Vijayanarasimha H Pakka <hpvijaynarasimha wrote: > > Dear Shreenadhji, > > I am glad that all of us agree here that research should be done and false theories need to be counter-argued and put down. My point was no at all regarding the theories put forward by Raoji or Chandra hariji, since I have said earlier that I havent read any of their theories. All I am saying is that debates should be done professionally rather than personal abuses. I appreciate that chandrahariji has taken the initiative to disprove some theory wrong, but it doesnt mean that we sway down the path of personal abuses. Professionalism is the need of the hour. What if someone after 10 years disproves chandrahriji's theories, do you feel that that person should first abuse

chandrahariji and then disprove his theories. No theory is perfect, hence professionally and decently disproving them is like a slap to the face of the fraudster, so personal abuses arent quite required, they divert the mind and rather take our attention away from the actual debates. Please note that I am > only concerned about unnecessary abuses and spams, hope you appreciate my concern. > > Regards, > Vijay.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.