IndiaDivine.org

Year_Names

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,

I have uploaded the Year_Names_Sanskrit in the

Files > Beginner Lessons > Year_1.doc

Members can update the file as per my previous message.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear All,In continuation with this discussion, I have uploaded the 'Effects of Samvatsaras " in the same beginners' section. Since the descriptions for each year were detailed, I could not fit them in the table provided so nicely by Sreenivas ji.

RegardsneelamOn 07/04/2008, neelam gupta <

Guest guest

Dear Vijay ji,Thanks for your feedback. It made an interesting reading also. How many people have the guts to accept what they were or are. Specially as astrologers we keep searching for the best rajyogas and combinations in our charts...a little knowledge becomes dangerous.

Coming to samvatsars, don't think all will apply in any case, otherwise in your year of birth we would have had a fierce brigade coming up.Obviously other factors are also responsible and results get modified variously. It is always a combination of parameters that are pointing towards one particular trait, when you really see it manifest.

RegardsneelamOn 08/04/2008, Vijayanarasimha H Pakka <hpvijaynarasimha wrote:

Dear Neelamji,Thanks so much for the description of samvatsaras, I have been searching these for long time. I was born in Raudra samvatsara and thought it means something fierce in general, which is true.

It says " The native born in the 'Samvatsara' of 'Raudra' is of horrible appearance, rears cattle, speaks ill of others, is excessively deceitful, gets a bad name, is of vicious heart and is very fierce. "

I am not at all of horrible appearance since I have venus in Lagna, no question of cattles, and am not deceitful, infact get conned by others. But the other attributes are quite true of me. For example, some years back I used to speak ill of others, had a vicious heart, was very fierce (involved in some gang wars in school and also college, hence many were afraid of me) and infact even now have a bad name. But after I got to know that the true meaning of jyotisha is to correct oneself with the help of this knowledge I started reversing all bad things done by me. Now, I dont speak bad of others much, have almost shed my fierceness and have become more virtuous by heart and dont care whether I have a good or bad name. Maybe the aspect of Jupiter on atmakaraka Sun and moon in my natal has helped this. However I hope others too would make use of the astrological knowledge to know their bad qualities and correct them, else what is the use of knowing all this knowledge. We simply become parrots if we dont apply jyotishya to our own lives first.

Thanks

once again and regards,Vijay.PS: I guess I still have a bad name, LOL.

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Dear All,In continuation with this discussion, I have uploaded the 'Effects of Samvatsaras " in the same beginners' section. Since the descriptions for each year were detailed, I could not fit them in the table

provided so nicely by Sreenivas ji. RegardsneelamOn 07/04/2008, neelam gupta <

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.