IndiaDivine.org

To Viswanath

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Viswanath,==>> If the forum has to grow in quality and not in quantity, it should be captained by a senior person and who should control everyone, lead every one, participate and encourage research work.<== The group moderators know better about - how to Run is group; you are advice is uncalled for and irrelevant. ==>> If the objective of the forum is to educate members and promote astrology, one should be constructive.<== You know NOTING about the objective of this forum. Read the home page of the group at least. ==>> With all the respect I have for the Astroworld and our members,<== Which astroworld you are talking about? :=) I hope it is not about the "Initially free later paid" ADVT magazine for which you are the editor cum proprietor. :))Regards,Sreenadh , MK Viswanat <astrologervishy_nair wrote:>> Sir> > I agree with the point that "left handed native" is a miscellaneous item. But even in the horoscope chart given by me has got left handed people and they are justified. But the rule specified is not sufficient enough to justify it. Merely saying 3rd lord in 10th does not constitute left handedness. But it will work in some cases and not in all cases. Why? Let us expore it.> > My view point is only about subject and its high level, and definitely not aimed at an individual.> > If the forum has to grow in quality and not in quantity, it should be captained by a senior person and who should control everyone, lead every one, participate and encourage research work.> > Many points brought out by many did not have any follow up, and those points disappeared into thin air.> > If the objective of the forum is to educate members and promote astrology, one should be constructive.> > In the subject brought out by your esteemed side, let me make my humble opinion that there cannot be any ideal horoscope. Every action has got its equal and opposite reaction. Every positive house has got a negative house.> Mere placement of Saturn in 4th (as our friend Mr. Nair says) or merely Jupiter in 10th exalted does not make a horscope elited.> > See the chart of Tagore. Asc lord exalted in 5th house in Cancer. 5th lord Moon (putra sthana athipathi) in Asc aspected by exalted Jupiter (putra karaka). This is called rashi parivartana maha bhagya yoga. Then why he lost all the children before him. Some attribute it to "karako bhava nashya". Is this point correct? Definitely not. > > If one succeeds in one side, he fails in another. Merely throwing questions or merely crticising is just simple. But we need positive, sincere and broad minded approach to promote astrology.> > Let us drive ourselves into these type of intricacies and try to understand it, rather than working on fantacies.> > With all the respect I have for the Astroworld and our members,> > Kind regards> MK Viswanat> > sreeram srinivas sreeram64 wrote:> > Dear Viswanat ji,> > I agree to your point, here the thread is only to stimulate given a> chance of choosing your own hororscope, even then - there is NOTHING> like a ideal hororscope and every combination has its "pound of> negatives" inherent....> > It is small exercise that to bring realization on those who are happy or> unhappy with their horoscopes> > With regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas> > , MK Viswanat> astrologervishy_nair@ wrote:> >> > Sir> >> > I think Mr. Sriram Srinivas is having fun with astrology. Because we> believe astrology is karma based and no one can dictate his birth even> parents since parents are only medium.> >> > Regards> > Mk Viswanat> >> > > > > > > > Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.>