IndiaDivine.org

Time to think

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All, The group seems to be going into turbulent quarrels between some individuals - bring in things happened outside this group. Sanjeev ji started it with a contextual reference to a statement of Sunil ji. Viswanath ji, Srinivas ji, Tatvam Asi ji and many others (including me?) seems to join the band wagon. Shouldn't we stop this here itself and go back to normal friendly astrological discussions that we were doing? Let us all become more mature (at least 'act mature') and go back to value added discussion (continuing to discuss the subjects at hand itself) instead of resorting to humane vises such as anger, jealousy, ego, bashing etc. Note: Poison poisons the whole pond! Prevention is better than cure! May be 2 facts we should (especially moderators) should keep in mind.Love and regards to all,Sreenadh , "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > Hare rama krishna> > dear vishy nair> > u write in some other grp that sani in 4th house may giv some below> dignity jobs (But onething I could say that when Sat aspects 10th house,> it indicates little> low profile in profession (unless Jupiter is connected).)> > Then how u dare to utter this even without any classical back up to> support ur case> > When Sat is placed in 4th, the remedy isthat you need to take care of> your> mother.> > Regards> MK Viswanat> > Here also u utter same non sense ,why do u recommend remedy if sani is> good ??> > can u illuminate me half century into astrology astrologer ??> > Stop personal jealousies and practise what u preach ,a nursery question> to be answered in nursery level not with a write up of full vedic> principles and no discussion is unilateral like a tutorial ,it has to> evolve only dont b a fool to expect others will spend their time and> will educate ur half century nonsense astrology brain> > > > regrds sunil nair> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > > > > > > > > , MK Viswanat> astrologervishy_nair@ wrote:> >> > Sir> >> > I agree with the point that "left handed native" is a miscellaneous> item. But even in the horoscope chart given by me has got left handed> people and they are justified. But the rule specified is not sufficient> enough to justify it. Merely saying 3rd lord in 10th does not constitute> left handedness. But it will work in some cases and not in all cases.> Why? Let us expore it.> >> > My view point is only about subject and its high level, and definitely> not aimed at an individual.> >> > If the forum has to grow in quality and not in quantity, it should be> captained by a senior person and who should control everyone, lead every> one, participate and encourage research work.> >> > Many points brought out by many did not have any follow up, and those> points disappeared into thin air.> >> > If the objective of the forum is to educate members and promote> astrology, one should be constructive.> >> > In the subject brought out by your esteemed side, let me make my> humble opinion that there cannot be any ideal horoscope. Every action> has got its equal and opposite reaction. Every positive house has got a> negative house.> > Mere placement of Saturn in 4th (as our friend Mr. Nair says) or> merely Jupiter in 10th exalted does not make a horscope elited.> >> > See the chart of Tagore. Asc lord exalted in 5th house in Cancer. 5th> lord Moon (putra sthana athipathi) in Asc aspected by exalted Jupiter> (putra karaka). This is called rashi parivartana maha bhagya yoga. Then> why he lost all the children before him. Some attribute it to "karako> bhava nashya". Is this point correct? Definitely not.> >> > If one succeeds in one side, he fails in another. Merely throwing> questions or merely crticising is just simple. But we need positive,> sincere and broad minded approach to promote astrology.> >> > Let us drive ourselves into these type of intricacies and try to> understand it, rather than working on fantacies.> >> > With all the respect I have for the Astroworld and our members,> >> > Kind regards> > MK Viswanat>

Guest guest

Dear Chi. Sreenadh,

If you look at my postings and also today's posting , you will

realize that I have already started keeping myself far away from

controversies.

As usual, Mr. Nair seems to take it upon himself to post hurting

comments defending Rishis/authors of yore (who IMHO were not correct

and right always, as they had their own faults..again IMHO).

I am sorry to state that last four to five weeks of postings

byvarious authors have left a bad taste.

As you rightly pointed out, we need peace and harmony.

And to acheve this, some individuals will have to accept the fact

that what is written, is not correct always. Everything is time bound

and has to follow the rule of Desha Kala and paristhiti.

I hope wiser counsel will prevail.

Tatvam-Asi

, " Sreenadh "

<sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear All,

> The group seems to be going into turbulent quarrels between some

> individuals - bring in things happened outside this group. Sanjeev

ji

> started it with a contextual reference to a statement of Sunil ji.

> Viswanath ji, Srinivas ji, Tatvam Asi ji and many others (including

> me?) seems to join the band wagon.

> Shouldn't we stop this here itself and go back to normal friendly

> astrological discussions that we were doing? Let us all become more

> mature (at least 'act mature') and go back to value added discussion

> (continuing to discuss the subjects at hand itself) instead of

resorting

> to humane vises such as anger, jealousy, ego, bashing etc.

> Note: Poison poisons the whole pond! Prevention is better than

cure!

> May be 2 facts we should (especially moderators) should keep in

mind.

> Love and regards to all,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " sunil nair "

> <astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Hare rama krishna

> >

> > dear vishy nair

> >

> > u write in some other grp that sani in 4th house may giv some

below

> > dignity jobs (But onething I could say that when Sat aspects 10th

> house,

> > it indicates little

> > low profile in profession (unless Jupiter is connected).)

> >

> > Then how u dare to utter this even without any classical back up

to

> > support ur case

> >

> > When Sat is placed in 4th, the remedy isthat you need to take

care of

> > your

> > mother.

> >

> > Regards

> > MK Viswanat

> >

> > Here also u utter same non sense ,why do u recommend remedy if

sani is

> > good ??

> >

> > can u illuminate me half century into astrology astrologer ??

> >

> > Stop personal jealousies and practise what u preach ,a nursery

> question

> > to be answered in nursery level not with a write up of full vedic

> > principles and no discussion is unilateral like a tutorial ,it

has to

> > evolve only dont b a fool to expect others will spend their time

and

> > will educate ur half century nonsense astrology brain

> >

> >

> >

> > regrds sunil nair

> >

> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , MK Viswanat

> > astrologervishy_nair@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Sir

> > >

> > > I agree with the point that " left handed native " is a

miscellaneous

> > item. But even in the horoscope chart given by me has got left

handed

> > people and they are justified. But the rule specified is not

> sufficient

> > enough to justify it. Merely saying 3rd lord in 10th does not

> constitute

> > left handedness. But it will work in some cases and not in all

cases.

> > Why? Let us expore it.

> > >

> > > My view point is only about subject and its high level, and

> definitely

> > not aimed at an individual.

> > >

> > > If the forum has to grow in quality and not in quantity, it

should

> be

> > captained by a senior person and who should control everyone, lead

> every

> > one, participate and encourage research work.

> > >

> > > Many points brought out by many did not have any follow up, and

> those

> > points disappeared into thin air.

> > >

> > > If the objective of the forum is to educate members and promote

> > astrology, one should be constructive.

> > >

> > > In the subject brought out by your esteemed side, let me make my

> > humble opinion that there cannot be any ideal horoscope. Every

action

> > has got its equal and opposite reaction. Every positive house has

got

> a

> > negative house.

> > > Mere placement of Saturn in 4th (as our friend Mr. Nair says) or

> > merely Jupiter in 10th exalted does not make a horscope elited.

> > >

> > > See the chart of Tagore. Asc lord exalted in 5th house in

Cancer.

> 5th

> > lord Moon (putra sthana athipathi) in Asc aspected by exalted

Jupiter

> > (putra karaka). This is called rashi parivartana maha bhagya yoga.

> Then

> > why he lost all the children before him. Some attribute it

to " karako

> > bhava nashya " . Is this point correct? Definitely not.

> > >

> > > If one succeeds in one side, he fails in another. Merely

throwing

> > questions or merely crticising is just simple. But we need

positive,

> > sincere and broad minded approach to promote astrology.

> > >

> > > Let us drive ourselves into these type of intricacies and try to

> > understand it, rather than working on fantacies.

> > >

> > > With all the respect I have for the Astroworld and our members,

> > >

> > > Kind regards

> > > MK Viswanat

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji, As usual it is ego related matter. Astrologers call themselves highly spiritual. But surprisingly, they appear to be higly egoistic as well. I am not able to comprehend this. It does not mean that I have conquered my ego. But, I am trying to. Hope one day I will be able to control it well. Regards, KrishnaSreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear All, The group seems to be going into turbulent quarrels between some individuals - bring in things happened outside this group. Sanjeev ji started it with a contextual reference to a statement of Sunil ji. Viswanath ji, Srinivas ji, Tatvam Asi ji and many others (including me?) seems to join the band wagon. Shouldn't we stop this here itself and go back to normal friendly astrological discussions that we were doing? Let us all become more mature (at least 'act mature') and go back to value added discussion (continuing to discuss the subjects at hand itself) instead of resorting to humane vises such as anger, jealousy, ego, bashing etc. Note: Poison poisons the whole pond! Prevention is better than

cure! May be 2 facts we should (especially moderators) should keep in mind.Love and regards to all,Sreenadh , "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > Hare rama krishna> > dear vishy nair> > u write in some other grp that sani in 4th house may giv some below> dignity jobs (But onething I could say that when Sat aspects 10th house,> it indicates little> low profile in profession (unless Jupiter is connected).)> > Then how u dare to utter this even without any classical back up to> support ur case> > When Sat is placed in 4th, the remedy isthat you need to take care of> your> mother.> > Regards> MK Viswanat> > Here also u utter same non sense ,why do u recommend remedy if sani is> good

??> > can u illuminate me half century into astrology astrologer ??> > Stop personal jealousies and practise what u preach ,a nursery question> to be answered in nursery level not with a write up of full vedic> principles and no discussion is unilateral like a tutorial ,it has to> evolve only dont b a fool to expect others will spend their time and> will educate ur half century nonsense astrology brain> > > > regrds sunil nair> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > > > > > > > > , MK Viswanat> astrologervishy_nair@ wrote:> >> > Sir> >> > I agree with the point that "left handed native" is a miscellaneous> item. But even in the horoscope chart given by me has got left handed> people and

they are justified. But the rule specified is not sufficient> enough to justify it. Merely saying 3rd lord in 10th does not constitute> left handedness. But it will work in some cases and not in all cases.> Why? Let us expore it.> >> > My view point is only about subject and its high level, and definitely> not aimed at an individual.> >> > If the forum has to grow in quality and not in quantity, it should be> captained by a senior person and who should control everyone, lead every> one, participate and encourage research work.> >> > Many points brought out by many did not have any follow up, and those> points disappeared into thin air.> >> > If the objective of the forum is to educate members and promote> astrology, one should be constructive.> >> > In the subject brought out by your esteemed side, let me make

my> humble opinion that there cannot be any ideal horoscope. Every action> has got its equal and opposite reaction. Every positive house has got a> negative house.> > Mere placement of Saturn in 4th (as our friend Mr. Nair says) or> merely Jupiter in 10th exalted does not make a horscope elited.> >> > See the chart of Tagore. Asc lord exalted in 5th house in Cancer. 5th> lord Moon (putra sthana athipathi) in Asc aspected by exalted Jupiter> (putra karaka). This is called rashi parivartana maha bhagya yoga. Then> why he lost all the children before him. Some attribute it to "karako> bhava nashya". Is this point correct? Definitely not.> >> > If one succeeds in one side, he fails in another. Merely throwing> questions or merely crticising is just simple. But we need positive,> sincere and broad minded approach to promote astrology.> >> >

Let us drive ourselves into these type of intricacies and try to> understand it, rather than working on fantacies.> >> > With all the respect I have for the Astroworld and our members,> >> > Kind regards> > MK Viswanat>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.