IndiaDivine.org

The blind chart !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Neelam,

First of all, let me Thank you , for providing a very interesting chart.

Here is my take .

Appearance

Looks much younger than actual age and is energetic

Reason---Martian aspect to Ascendant & LL

Interest in occult matters including Astrology

Reason

---Ascendant lord in 2H aspecting the 8H of occult

---Moon (mind) conjoins Nep (pshychic investigation)

She may also be interested in some fire rituals , like Homa(will do herself or take the help of someone else) though it will remain hidden from public eye

An artist par excellence with big mass support /fans

Reason

---Ve (arts) in "vargottama" in 5H of creativity , aspected by a soft planet Mn(Sharabha Yoga) .Ve squared by Sat(masses)

---Ve , the artistic planet is the navamsa dispositor of Me, the 10L of vocation, of the Main chart (Rasi)

---Degree conjunction of Rahu with Pluto (crowd or large group of people)

(All the points mentioned above would have certainly materialised , had Ve been in direct mode . Since Ve is in retrograde motion in this chart , my confidence level, for above mentioned point, is only 5%)

Excellent writing ability

---Me, the journalistic planet in 3H of writing

--LL joins 3L of writing

---Nodal axis in 3/9 of pubication (author/editor)

Father, religious & respectable personality

--Sun, the L9 of father in an angle identical with Pi, ruled by Ju (religion)

Sorrow due to Mom

--Sat (sorrow) aspect 4H & Mn (mom)

---Mom suffered (rheumatic complaints) when native ran Jup's major period because Ju, the L4 is in fall.

Siblings

--- Generally attached to siblings but in Sat/Ju , bickerings or quarells with siblings

---Some sibling will be dwelling outside India (Reason--L3 of sibling in 2H , that is, 12 th--foreign--, to 3H )

---Since Mn, the L8 of misfortume afflicts Ve the L11 of elder co-borns , I wonder whether any sibling died or had some setback in life .

Marriage

Might have married in Saturn Dasha (L2 of family life)

Spouse

Husband , not much manly (Me the L7of life mate , in the sign of Sat)

Children

Female children (influence of female planets, viz, Mn & Ve in 5H of children)

Mer/Mer --May have attempted business or new venture (L10 of career in 3H of independant initiative) might have received foreign assistance (Nodal influence)

Interest in speculative ventures

Reason--L5 of mind in sign Ge ruled by Me(shares). Also will be having interest in computers, electronic devises meant for communication etc

Pre-disposed to BP (low BP) --Sun afflicted by Sat in 4H

Miserly but still spendthrift

Reason

--Miserly (benefic in 3H) spendthrift (L12 of expense afflicts the Ascendant). May spend for apparel , shoe , chappal , food etc

Suffer from acidity and gas trouble

Reason

---Me , afflicted in Aq , an airy sign

Wealth through self-effort(Swayarjitha Dhana Yoga)

ACL conjoins with Sat, the L2 of self-acquisition in 2H

Inheritance

The subject is likely to have inheritance (Mn, the L8 in H11 of gains in an exact Trine to Mars , karaka for landed property and begets martian navamsa). In Saturn dasha, she might have purchased new flat (Sat in proximity to Ju, the L4 of building )

When I press the "Hit" button, Tr Sat afflicts Tr Mn (something is forgotten )

I don't know how far I am correct in de-coding the messsage of the stars

Anyway , I hope, I will come correct , atleast in one point

Best

M Nair

, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear All,> > Let's start then, here's the native:> > Female: 4 April 1961/ 00.17 hrs /Baroda> > Lets make it a freestyle exercise….use any technique, any method… but you> should be able to explain your observations logically.> > Just repeating again, in case anyone has missed it:> > - The chart may or may not be of a famous person, it is genuine and> identifiable.> - The time and details of birth are absolutely correct.> - It is somebody whose life details are known to me and I can vouch> for the correctness of events and their dates.> - I'll be able to answer all queries about the findings in the chart.> > We are trying to delineate the following points:> > 1. Looks & physical features> 2. Personality traits and nature> 3. Family, parents, etc> 4. Siblings> 5. Education> 6. Profession> 7. Marriage> 8. Children> 9. Assets like properties etc.> 10. Financial Status> 11. Social Status> 12. Any other peculiarity> > All the best and have fun!> > Regards> Neelam>

Guest guest

wounderful sir nice reading material of preservation to read again and again well narated and highly convincing pls keep it up thank y with regards SAIRAMANBalagurusurya <balagurusurya wrote: Dear Neelam, First of all, let me Thank you , for providing a very interesting chart. Here is my take . Appearance Looks much younger than actual age and is energetic Reason---Martian aspect to Ascendant & LL Interest in occult matters including Astrology Reason ---Ascendant lord in 2H aspecting the 8H of occult ---Moon (mind) conjoins Nep (pshychic investigation) She may also be interested in some fire rituals , like Homa(will do herself or take the help of someone else) though it will remain hidden from public eye An artist par excellence with big mass support /fans

Reason ---Ve (arts) in "vargottama" in 5H of creativity , aspected by a soft planet Mn(Sharabha Yoga) .Ve squared by Sat(masses) ---Ve , the artistic planet is the navamsa dispositor of Me, the 10L of vocation, of the Main chart (Rasi) ---Degree conjunction of Rahu with Pluto (crowd or large group of people) (All the points mentioned above would have certainly materialised , had Ve been in direct mode . Since Ve is in retrograde motion in this chart , my confidence level, for above mentioned point, is only 5%) Excellent writing ability ---Me, the journalistic planet in

3H of writing --LL joins 3L of writing ---Nodal axis in 3/9 of pubication (author/editor) Father, religious & respectable personality --Sun, the L9 of father in an angle identical with Pi, ruled by Ju (religion) Sorrow due to Mom --Sat (sorrow) aspect 4H & Mn (mom) ---Mom suffered (rheumatic complaints) when native ran Jup's major period because Ju, the L4 is in fall. Siblings --- Generally attached to siblings but in Sat/Ju

, bickerings or quarells with siblings ---Some sibling will be dwelling outside India (Reason--L3 of sibling in 2H , that is, 12 th--foreign--, to 3H ) ---Since Mn, the L8 of misfortume afflicts Ve the L11 of elder co-borns , I wonder whether any sibling died or had some setback in life . Marriage Might have married in Saturn Dasha (L2 of family life) Spouse Husband , not much manly (Me the L7of life mate , in the sign of Sat) Children Female children (influence of

female planets, viz, Mn & Ve in 5H of children) Mer/Mer --May have attempted business or new venture (L10 of career in 3H of independant initiative) might have received foreign assistance (Nodal influence) Interest in speculative ventures Reason--L5 of mind in sign Ge ruled by Me(shares). Also will be having interest in computers, electronic devises meant for communication etc Pre-disposed to BP (low BP) --Sun afflicted by Sat in 4H Miserly but still spendthrift Reason --Miserly (benefic in 3H)

spendthrift (L12 of expense afflicts the Ascendant). May spend for apparel , shoe , chappal , food etc Suffer from acidity and gas trouble Reason ---Me , afflicted in Aq , an airy sign Wealth through self-effort(Swayarjitha Dhana Yoga) ACL conjoins with Sat, the L2 of self-acquisition in 2H Inheritance The subject is likely to have inheritance (Mn, the L8 in H11 of gains in an exact Trine to Mars , karaka for landed property and begets martian navamsa). In Saturn dasha, she might have purchased new flat (Sat in proximity to Ju, the L4 of building )

When I press the "Hit" button, Tr Sat afflicts Tr Mn (something is forgotten ) I don't know how far I am correct in de-coding the messsage of the stars Anyway , I hope, I will come correct , atleast in one point Best M Nair , "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear

All,> > Let's start then, here's the native:> > Female: 4 April 1961/ 00.17 hrs /Baroda> > Lets make it a freestyle exercise….use any technique, any method… but you> should be able to explain your observations logically.> > Just repeating again, in case anyone has missed it:> > - The chart may or may not be of a famous person, it is genuine and> identifiable.> - The time and details of birth are absolutely correct.> - It is somebody whose life details are known to me and I can vouch> for the correctness of events and their dates.> - I'll be able to answer all queries about the findings in the chart.> > We are trying to delineate the following points:> > 1. Looks & physical features> 2. Personality traits and nature> 3. Family, parents, etc> 4. Siblings> 5. Education> 6. Profession> 7.

Marriage> 8. Children> 9. Assets like properties etc.> 10. Financial Status> 11. Social Status> 12. Any other peculiarity> > All the best and have fun!> > Regards> Neelam>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Thankyou Dear Sairaman

Best

M Nair

, sairam nat

<sairaman53 wrote:

>

> wounderful sir nice reading material of preservation to read again and

again

>

> well narated and highly convincing pls keep it up

>

>

> thank y with regards SAIRAMAN

>

> Balagurusurya balagurusurya wrote:

> Dear Neelam,

> First of all, let me Thank you , for providing a very interesting

chart.

> Here is my take .

> Appearance

> Looks much younger than actual age and is energetic

> Reason---Martian aspect to Ascendant & LL

> Interest in occult matters including Astrology

> Reason

> ---Ascendant lord in 2H aspecting the 8H of occult

> ---Moon (mind) conjoins Nep (pshychic investigation)

> She may also be interested in some fire rituals , like Homa(will do

herself or take the help of someone else) though it will remain hidden

from public eye

> An artist par excellence with big mass support /fans

> Reason

> ---Ve (arts) in " vargottama " in 5H of creativity , aspected by a soft

planet Mn(Sharabha Yoga) .Ve squared by Sat(masses)

> ---Ve , the artistic planet is the navamsa dispositor of Me, the 10L

of vocation, of the Main chart (Rasi)

> ---Degree conjunction of Rahu with Pluto (crowd or large group of

people)

> (All the points mentioned above would have certainly materialised ,

had Ve been in direct mode . Since Ve is in retrograde motion in this

chart , my confidence level, for above mentioned point, is only 5%)

> Excellent writing ability

> ---Me, the journalistic planet in 3H of writing

> --LL joins 3L of writing

> ---Nodal axis in 3/9 of pubication (author/editor)

> Father, religious & respectable personality

> --Sun, the L9 of father in an angle identical with Pi, ruled by Ju

(religion)

> Sorrow due to Mom

> --Sat (sorrow) aspect 4H & Mn (mom)

> ---Mom suffered (rheumatic complaints) when native ran Jup's major

period because Ju, the L4 is in fall.

>

> Siblings

> --- Generally attached to siblings but in Sat/Ju , bickerings or

quarells with siblings

> ---Some sibling will be dwelling outside India (Reason--L3 of sibling

in 2H , that is, 12 th--foreign--, to 3H )

> ---Since Mn, the L8 of misfortume afflicts Ve the L11 of elder

co-borns , I wonder whether any sibling died or had some setback in life

> Marriage

> Might have married in Saturn Dasha (L2 of family life)

> Spouse

> Husband , not much manly (Me the L7of life mate , in the sign of Sat)

> Children

> Female children (influence of female planets, viz, Mn & Ve in 5H of

children)

> Mer/Mer --May have attempted business or new venture (L10 of career in

3H of independant initiative) might have received foreign assistance

(Nodal influence)

> Interest in speculative ventures

> Reason--L5 of mind in sign Ge ruled by Me(shares). Also will be having

interest in computers, electronic devises meant for communication etc

> Pre-disposed to BP (low BP) --Sun afflicted by Sat in 4H

> Miserly but still spendthrift

> Reason

> --Miserly (benefic in 3H) spendthrift (L12 of expense afflicts the

Ascendant). May spend for apparel , shoe , chappal , food etc

> Suffer from acidity and gas trouble

> Reason

> ---Me , afflicted in Aq , an airy sign

> Wealth through self-effort(Swayarjitha Dhana Yoga)

> ACL conjoins with Sat, the L2 of self-acquisition in 2H

> Inheritance

> The subject is likely to have inheritance (Mn, the L8 in H11 of gains

in an exact Trine to Mars , karaka for landed property and begets

martian navamsa). In Saturn dasha, she might have purchased new flat

(Sat in proximity to Ju, the L4 of building )

> When I press the " Hit " button, Tr Sat afflicts Tr Mn (something is

forgotten )

> I don't know how far I am correct in de-coding the messsage of the

stars

> Anyway , I hope, I will come correct , atleast in one point

> Best

> M Nair

Guest guest

Dear friend,

She is as beautiful as Diana Spencer and may have survived an accident in 1997.

Fire ritual of her interest may be cooking as a hobby.

I have already made her a medico but my friends are silent about her profession. Sun is aspecting the 10th supported by Mars and yet none else have come forward to say that she is a doctor.

chandra hari

, "Balagurusurya" <balagurusurya wrote:>> > Dear Neelam,> > First of all, let me Thank you , for providing a very interesting> chart.> > Here is my take .> > Appearance> > Looks much younger than actual age and is energetic> > Reason---Martian aspect to Ascendant & LL> > Interest in occult matters including Astrology> > Reason> > ---Ascendant lord in 2H aspecting the 8H of occult> > ---Moon (mind) conjoins Nep (pshychic investigation)> > She may also be interested in some fire rituals , like Homa(will do> herself or take the help of someone else) though it will remain hidden> from public eye> > An artist par excellence with big mass support /fans> > Reason> > ---Ve (arts) in "vargottama" in 5H of creativity , aspected by a soft> planet Mn(Sharabha Yoga) .Ve squared by Sat(masses)> > ---Ve , the artistic planet is the navamsa dispositor of Me, the 10L of> vocation, of the Main chart (Rasi)> > ---Degree conjunction of Rahu with Pluto (crowd or large group of> people)> > (All the points mentioned above would have certainly materialised , had> Ve been in direct mode . Since Ve is in retrograde motion in this chart > , my confidence level, for above mentioned point, is only 5%)> > Excellent writing ability> > ---Me, the journalistic planet in 3H of writing> > --LL joins 3L of writing> > ---Nodal axis in 3/9 of pubication (author/editor)> > Father, religious & respectable personality> > --Sun, the L9 of father in an angle identical with Pi, ruled by Ju> (religion)> > Sorrow due to Mom> > --Sat (sorrow) aspect 4H & Mn (mom)> > ---Mom suffered (rheumatic complaints) when native ran Jup's major> period because Ju, the L4 is in fall.> > > > Siblings> > --- Generally attached to siblings but in Sat/Ju , bickerings or> quarells with siblings> > ---Some sibling will be dwelling outside India (Reason--L3 of sibling in> 2H , that is, 12 th--foreign--, to 3H )> > ---Since Mn, the L8 of misfortume afflicts Ve the L11 of elder co-borns> , I wonder whether any sibling died or had some setback in life .> > Marriage> > Might have married in Saturn Dasha (L2 of family life)> > Spouse> > Husband , not much manly (Me the L7of life mate , in the sign of Sat)> > Children> > Female children (influence of female planets, viz, Mn & Ve in 5H of> children)> > Mer/Mer --May have attempted business or new venture (L10 of career in> 3H of independant initiative) might have received foreign assistance> (Nodal influence)> > Interest in speculative ventures> > Reason--L5 of mind in sign Ge ruled by Me(shares). Also will be having> interest in computers, electronic devises meant for communication etc> > Pre-disposed to BP (low BP) --Sun afflicted by Sat in 4H> > Miserly but still spendthrift> > Reason> > --Miserly (benefic in 3H) spendthrift (L12 of expense afflicts the> Ascendant). May spend for apparel , shoe , chappal , food etc> > Suffer from acidity and gas trouble> > Reason> > ---Me , afflicted in Aq , an airy sign> > Wealth through self-effort(Swayarjitha Dhana Yoga)> > ACL conjoins with Sat, the L2 of self-acquisition in 2H> > Inheritance> > The subject is likely to have inheritance (Mn, the L8 in H11 of gains in> an exact Trine to Mars , karaka for landed property and begets martian> navamsa). In Saturn dasha, she might have purchased new flat (Sat in> proximity to Ju, the L4 of building )> > When I press the "Hit" button, Tr Sat afflicts Tr Mn (something is> forgotten )> > I don't know how far I am correct in de-coding the messsage of the stars> > Anyway , I hope, I will come correct , atleast in one point> > Best> > M Nair> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "neelam gupta"> neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear All,> >> > Let's start then, here's the native:> >> > Female: 4 April 1961/ 00.17 hrs /Baroda> >> > Lets make it a freestyle exercise….use any technique, any> method… but you> > should be able to explain your observations logically.> >> > Just repeating again, in case anyone has missed it:> >> > - The chart may or may not be of a famous person, it is genuine and> > identifiable.> > - The time and details of birth are absolutely correct.> > - It is somebody whose life details are known to me and I can vouch> > for the correctness of events and their dates.> > - I'll be able to answer all queries about the findings in the chart.> >> > We are trying to delineate the following points:> >> > 1. Looks & physical features> > 2. Personality traits and nature> > 3. Family, parents, etc> > 4. Siblings> > 5. Education> > 6. Profession> > 7. Marriage> > 8. Children> > 9. Assets like properties etc.> > 10. Financial Status> > 11. Social Status> > 12. Any other peculiarity> >> > All the best and have fun!> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >>

Guest guest

Dear friends,

I am to offer few more comments about the medico under discussion.

1. December 1986 - round about the middle must have been precisely 16 Dec and after, of great significance to career.

24 years 2 months: important stage and also 33rd year i.e. 32.00 and just after significant for career.

40th year also significant for Karma effects from past.

2. Above good phase must have continued up to 1992 January when she may have enjoyed soaring reputation.

3. 2003 offered the possibility of a last kid, or some mishap due to Sarpadosham.

4. Moon_Venus aspect someone interpreted as good. I don't agree as it may cause emotional instability.

chandra hari

, "chandra_hari18" <chandra_hari18 wrote:>> > Dear friend,> > She is as beautiful as Diana Spencer and may have survived an accident> in 1997.> > Fire ritual of her interest may be cooking as a hobby.> > I have already made her a medico but my friends are silent about her> profession. Sun is aspecting the 10th supported by Mars and yet none> else have come forward to say that she is a doctor.> > chandra hari> > > > > , "Balagurusurya"> balagurusurya@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Neelam,> >> > First of all, let me Thank you , for providing a very interesting> > chart.> >> > Here is my take .> >> > Appearance> >> > Looks much younger than actual age and is energetic> >> > Reason---Martian aspect to Ascendant & LL> >> > Interest in occult matters including Astrology> >> > Reason> >> > ---Ascendant lord in 2H aspecting the 8H of occult> >> > ---Moon (mind) conjoins Nep (pshychic investigation)> >> > She may also be interested in some fire rituals , like Homa(will do> > herself or take the help of someone else) though it will remain hidden> > from public eye> >> > An artist par excellence with big mass support /fans> >> > Reason> >> > ---Ve (arts) in "vargottama" in 5H of creativity , aspected by a soft> > planet Mn(Sharabha Yoga) .Ve squared by Sat(masses)> >> > ---Ve , the artistic planet is the navamsa dispositor of Me, the 10L> of> > vocation, of the Main chart (Rasi)> >> > ---Degree conjunction of Rahu with Pluto (crowd or large group of> > people)> >> > (All the points mentioned above would have certainly materialised ,> had> > Ve been in direct mode . Since Ve is in retrograde motion in this> chart> > , my confidence level, for above mentioned point, is only 5%)> >> > Excellent writing ability> >> > ---Me, the journalistic planet in 3H of writing> >> > --LL joins 3L of writing> >> > ---Nodal axis in 3/9 of pubication (author/editor)> >> > Father, religious & respectable personality> >> > --Sun, the L9 of father in an angle identical with Pi, ruled by Ju> > (religion)> >> > Sorrow due to Mom> >> > --Sat (sorrow) aspect 4H & Mn (mom)> >> > ---Mom suffered (rheumatic complaints) when native ran Jup's major> > period because Ju, the L4 is in fall.> >> >> >> > Siblings> >> > --- Generally attached to siblings but in Sat/Ju , bickerings or> > quarells with siblings> >> > ---Some sibling will be dwelling outside India (Reason--L3 of sibling> in> > 2H , that is, 12 th--foreign--, to 3H )> >> > ---Since Mn, the L8 of misfortume afflicts Ve the L11 of elder> co-borns> > , I wonder whether any sibling died or had some setback in life .> >> > Marriage> >> > Might have married in Saturn Dasha (L2 of family life)> >> > Spouse> >> > Husband , not much manly (Me the L7of life mate , in the sign of Sat)> >> > Children> >> > Female children (influence of female planets, viz, Mn & Ve in 5H of> > children)> >> > Mer/Mer --May have attempted business or new venture (L10 of career in> > 3H of independant initiative) might have received foreign assistance> > (Nodal influence)> >> > Interest in speculative ventures> >> > Reason--L5 of mind in sign Ge ruled by Me(shares). Also will be having> > interest in computers, electronic devises meant for communication etc> >> > Pre-disposed to BP (low BP) --Sun afflicted by Sat in 4H> >> > Miserly but still spendthrift> >> > Reason> >> > --Miserly (benefic in 3H) spendthrift (L12 of expense afflicts the> > Ascendant). May spend for apparel , shoe , chappal , food etc> >> > Suffer from acidity and gas trouble> >> > Reason> >> > ---Me , afflicted in Aq , an airy sign> >> > Wealth through self-effort(Swayarjitha Dhana Yoga)> >> > ACL conjoins with Sat, the L2 of self-acquisition in 2H> >> > Inheritance> >> > The subject is likely to have inheritance (Mn, the L8 in H11 of gains> in> > an exact Trine to Mars , karaka for landed property and begets martian> > navamsa). In Saturn dasha, she might have purchased new flat (Sat in> > proximity to Ju, the L4 of building )> >> > When I press the "Hit" button, Tr Sat afflicts Tr Mn (something is> > forgotten )> >> > I don't know how far I am correct in de-coding the messsage of the> stars> >> > Anyway , I hope, I will come correct , atleast in one point> >> > Best> >> > M Nair> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > , "neelam gupta"> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > > Let's start then, here's the native:> > >> > > Female: 4 April 1961/ 00.17 hrs /Baroda> > >> > > Lets make it a freestyle exercise….use any technique, any> > method… but you> > > should be able to explain your observations logically.> > >> > > Just repeating again, in case anyone has missed it:> > >> > > - The chart may or may not be of a famous person, it is genuine and> > > identifiable.> > > - The time and details of birth are absolutely correct.> > > - It is somebody whose life details are known to me and I can vouch> > > for the correctness of events and their dates.> > > - I'll be able to answer all queries about the findings in the> chart.> > >> > > We are trying to delineate the following points:> > >> > > 1. Looks & physical features> > > 2. Personality traits and nature> > > 3. Family, parents, etc> > > 4. Siblings> > > 5. Education> > > 6. Profession> > > 7. Marriage> > > 8. Children> > > 9. Assets like properties etc.> > > 10. Financial Status> > > 11. Social Status> > > 12. Any other peculiarity> > >> > > All the best and have fun!> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear members,

Let me put down few things from my field notings....

1) The native's interest in spirituality i.e. mantras chanting is

evident or foregone conclusion

2) I suspect marriage tobe little negative for this native or atleast

not a happy one. So reserved opinion on children.

3) Finance wise, it is good horoscopes, for the native's initial 14.5

hrs of Jupiter's Mahadasha was OK not much to speak about, but the

sequent Saturn dasha sees it rise through own self efforts.

4) The native must be into use of VOICE in her profession, could be a

religious speaker....for the education seems to be more towards

traditional samskaric education than modern education

5) Saturn being wellplaced in navamsa, activity is linked to masses.

6) The family she is born into is a cultured family i.e. traditional,

yet orthodox.

7) With the advent of Mercury mahadasha, she might have medical ailments

in her throat....

8) Interest in singing, sculpturing could be one of the avocations to

this native...going abroad..etc..

Just few quick analysis, with in between my travel and stray paper

notes.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

> , " neelam gupta "

> neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> > Let's start then, here's the native:

> >

> > Female: 4 April 1961/ 00.17 hrs /Baroda

> >

> > Lets make it a freestyle exercise….use any technique, any

> method… but you

> > should be able to explain your observations logically.

> >

> > Just repeating again, in case anyone has missed it:

> >

> > - The chart may or may not be of a famous person, it is genuine and

> > identifiable.

> > - The time and details of birth are absolutely correct.

> > - It is somebody whose life details are known to me and I can vouch

> > for the correctness of events and their dates.

> > - I'll be able to answer all queries about the findings in the

chart.

> >

> > We are trying to delineate the following points:

> >

> > 1. Looks & physical features

> > 2. Personality traits and nature

> > 3. Family, parents, etc

> > 4. Siblings

> > 5. Education

> > 6. Profession

> > 7. Marriage

> > 8. Children

> > 9. Assets like properties etc.

> > 10. Financial Status

> > 11. Social Status

> > 12. Any other peculiarity

> >

> > All the best and have fun!

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Members,

As I went through the responses of Mr. Chandra Hari on her doctor

profession, my personal opinion

1) Combinations are present for a doctor, but the dasha received by the

native, is not so much conducive to her medicine profession

2) Sun, Venus, Mars are all indirectly connected....direct connection is

lacking

3) Inheritance of property by the native - would comment negative.....

for the native has a detached feeling on the property or finance issues

i.e. slightly paradox..... after money, but not attached to it...!!

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

, " chandra_hari18 "

<chandra_hari18 wrote:

>

>

> Dear friends,

>

> I am to offer few more comments about the medico under discussion.

>

> 1. December 1986 - round about the middle must have been precisely 16

> Dec and after, of great significance to career.

>

> 24 years 2 months: important stage and also 33rd year i.e. 32.00 and

> just after significant for career.

>

> 40th year also significant for Karma effects from past.

>

> 2. Above good phase must have continued up to 1992 January when she

may

> have enjoyed soaring reputation.

>

> 3. 2003 offered the possibility of a last kid, or some mishap due to

> Sarpadosham.

>

> 4. Moon_Venus aspect someone interpreted as good. I don't agree as it

> may cause emotional instability.

>

> chandra hari

>

>

> , " chandra_hari18 "

> chandra_hari18@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear friend,

> >

> > She is as beautiful as Diana Spencer and may have survived an

accident

> > in 1997.

> >

> > Fire ritual of her interest may be cooking as a hobby.

> >

> > I have already made her a medico but my friends are silent about her

> > profession. Sun is aspecting the 10th supported by Mars and yet none

> > else have come forward to say that she is a doctor.

> >

> > chandra hari

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Balagurusurya "

> > balagurusurya@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Neelam,

> > >

> > > First of all, let me Thank you , for providing a very interesting

> > > chart.

> > >

> > > Here is my take .

> > >

> > > Appearance

> > >

> > > Looks much younger than actual age and is energetic

> > >

> > > Reason---Martian aspect to Ascendant & LL

> > >

> > > Interest in occult matters including Astrology

> > >

> > > Reason

> > >

> > > ---Ascendant lord in 2H aspecting the 8H of occult

> > >

> > > ---Moon (mind) conjoins Nep (pshychic investigation)

> > >

> > > She may also be interested in some fire rituals , like Homa(will

do

> > > herself or take the help of someone else) though it will remain

> hidden

> > > from public eye

> > >

> > > An artist par excellence with big mass support /fans

> > >

> > > Reason

> > >

> > > ---Ve (arts) in " vargottama " in 5H of creativity , aspected by a

> soft

> > > planet Mn(Sharabha Yoga) .Ve squared by Sat(masses)

> > >

> > > ---Ve , the artistic planet is the navamsa dispositor of Me, the

10L

> > of

> > > vocation, of the Main chart (Rasi)

> > >

> > > ---Degree conjunction of Rahu with Pluto (crowd or large group of

> > > people)

> > >

> > > (All the points mentioned above would have certainly materialised

> > had

> > > Ve been in direct mode . Since Ve is in retrograde motion in this

> > chart

> > > , my confidence level, for above mentioned point, is only 5%)

> > >

> > > Excellent writing ability

> > >

> > > ---Me, the journalistic planet in 3H of writing

> > >

> > > --LL joins 3L of writing

> > >

> > > ---Nodal axis in 3/9 of pubication (author/editor)

> > >

> > > Father, religious & respectable personality

> > >

> > > --Sun, the L9 of father in an angle identical with Pi, ruled by Ju

> > > (religion)

> > >

> > > Sorrow due to Mom

> > >

> > > --Sat (sorrow) aspect 4H & Mn (mom)

> > >

> > > ---Mom suffered (rheumatic complaints) when native ran Jup's major

> > > period because Ju, the L4 is in fall.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Siblings

> > >

> > > --- Generally attached to siblings but in Sat/Ju , bickerings or

> > > quarells with siblings

> > >

> > > ---Some sibling will be dwelling outside India (Reason--L3 of

> sibling

> > in

> > > 2H , that is, 12 th--foreign--, to 3H )

> > >

> > > ---Since Mn, the L8 of misfortume afflicts Ve the L11 of elder

> > co-borns

> > > , I wonder whether any sibling died or had some setback in life .

> > >

> > > Marriage

> > >

> > > Might have married in Saturn Dasha (L2 of family life)

> > >

> > > Spouse

> > >

> > > Husband , not much manly (Me the L7of life mate , in the sign of

> Sat)

> > >

> > > Children

> > >

> > > Female children (influence of female planets, viz, Mn & Ve in 5H

of

> > > children)

> > >

> > > Mer/Mer --May have attempted business or new venture (L10 of

career

> in

> > > 3H of independant initiative) might have received foreign

assistance

> > > (Nodal influence)

> > >

> > > Interest in speculative ventures

> > >

> > > Reason--L5 of mind in sign Ge ruled by Me(shares). Also will be

> having

> > > interest in computers, electronic devises meant for communication

> etc

> > >

> > > Pre-disposed to BP (low BP) --Sun afflicted by Sat in 4H

> > >

> > > Miserly but still spendthrift

> > >

> > > Reason

> > >

> > > --Miserly (benefic in 3H) spendthrift (L12 of expense afflicts the

> > > Ascendant). May spend for apparel , shoe , chappal , food etc

> > >

> > > Suffer from acidity and gas trouble

> > >

> > > Reason

> > >

> > > ---Me , afflicted in Aq , an airy sign

> > >

> > > Wealth through self-effort(Swayarjitha Dhana Yoga)

> > >

> > > ACL conjoins with Sat, the L2 of self-acquisition in 2H

> > >

> > > Inheritance

> > >

> > > The subject is likely to have inheritance (Mn, the L8 in H11 of

> gains

> > in

> > > an exact Trine to Mars , karaka for landed property and begets

> martian

> > > navamsa). In Saturn dasha, she might have purchased new flat (Sat

in

> > > proximity to Ju, the L4 of building )

> > >

> > > When I press the " Hit " button, Tr Sat afflicts Tr Mn (something is

> > > forgotten )

> > >

> > > I don't know how far I am correct in de-coding the messsage of the

> > stars

> > >

> > > Anyway , I hope, I will come correct , atleast in one point

> > >

> > > Best

> > >

> > > M Nair

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " neelam gupta "

> > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear All,

> > > >

> > > > Let's start then, here's the native:

> > > >

> > > > Female: 4 April 1961/ 00.17 hrs /Baroda

> > > >

> > > > Lets make it a freestyle exercise….use any technique, any

> > > method… but you

> > > > should be able to explain your observations logically.

> > > >

> > > > Just repeating again, in case anyone has missed it:

> > > >

> > > > - The chart may or may not be of a famous person, it is genuine

> and

> > > > identifiable.

> > > > - The time and details of birth are absolutely correct.

> > > > - It is somebody whose life details are known to me and I can

> vouch

> > > > for the correctness of events and their dates.

> > > > - I'll be able to answer all queries about the findings in the

> > chart.

> > > >

> > > > We are trying to delineate the following points:

> > > >

> > > > 1. Looks & physical features

> > > > 2. Personality traits and nature

> > > > 3. Family, parents, etc

> > > > 4. Siblings

> > > > 5. Education

> > > > 6. Profession

> > > > 7. Marriage

> > > > 8. Children

> > > > 9. Assets like properties etc.

> > > > 10. Financial Status

> > > > 11. Social Status

> > > > 12. Any other peculiarity

> > > >

> > > > All the best and have fun!

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sriram,

I went by the 10th houses from Lagna and Moon. Sani dasa was

appropriate to give medical education as aspecting the 10th from Moon

Kataka. Sani is joined by Jivakaraka Guru.

5th lord aspecting the 10th shows " Technician " doing diagnosis.

" Technician " can be astrologer, doctor, advocate, technician proper.

Sun, Vaidyakaraka in Pisces aspecting Kanya, 6th of Kalapurusha,

suggests to me medical profession. 8th lord in 11th in aspect to

6th-11th lords also suggests the same in support.

There is no renunciation. 7th lord in 3rd makes one interested in

conjugal happiness and comforts. 3-11 occupation is supposed to give

riches. 5 - 11 axis also gives riches. 8th lord in 11th gives

inheritance.

Mars in 7th as 5th lord also suggests interest in family life.

I am 101% convinced that she is a 'Vaidya' - healer or doctor in modern

terms. Sun and Moon are karaka for medical profession and medicines

respectively.

Going by Venus and Moon, she may have interest in fashion.

chandra hari

, " sreeram srinivas "

<sreeram64 wrote:

>

>

> Dear Members,

>

> As I went through the responses of Mr. Chandra Hari on her doctor

> profession, my personal opinion

>

> 1) Combinations are present for a doctor, but the dasha received by

the

> native, is not so much conducive to her medicine profession

>

> 2) Sun, Venus, Mars are all indirectly connected....direct connection

is

> lacking

>

> 3) Inheritance of property by the native - would comment negative.....

> for the native has a detached feeling on the property or finance

issues

> i.e. slightly paradox..... after money, but not attached to it...!!

>

> With regards,

>

> Sreeram_Srinivas

>

>

>

>

> , " chandra_hari18 "

> chandra_hari18@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear friends,

> >

> > I am to offer few more comments about the medico under discussion.

> >

> > 1. December 1986 - round about the middle must have been precisely

> > Dec and after, of great significance to career.

> >

> > 24 years 2 months: important stage and also 33rd year i.e. 32.00 and

> > just after significant for career.

> >

> > 40th year also significant for Karma effects from past.

> >

> > 2. Above good phase must have continued up to 1992 January when she

> may

> > have enjoyed soaring reputation.

> >

> > 3. 2003 offered the possibility of a last kid, or some mishap due to

> > Sarpadosham.

> >

> > 4. Moon_Venus aspect someone interpreted as good. I don't agree as

it

> > may cause emotional instability.

> >

> > chandra hari

> >

> >

> > , " chandra_hari18 "

> > chandra_hari18@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear friend,

> > >

> > > She is as beautiful as Diana Spencer and may have survived an

> accident

> > > in 1997.

> > >

> > > Fire ritual of her interest may be cooking as a hobby.

> > >

> > > I have already made her a medico but my friends are silent about

her

> > > profession. Sun is aspecting the 10th supported by Mars and yet

none

> > > else have come forward to say that she is a doctor.

> > >

> > > chandra hari

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " Balagurusurya "

> > > balagurusurya@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Neelam,

> > > >

> > > > First of all, let me Thank you , for providing a very

interesting

> > > > chart.

> > > >

> > > > Here is my take .

> > > >

> > > > Appearance

> > > >

> > > > Looks much younger than actual age and is energetic

> > > >

> > > > Reason---Martian aspect to Ascendant & LL

> > > >

> > > > Interest in occult matters including Astrology

> > > >

> > > > Reason

> > > >

> > > > ---Ascendant lord in 2H aspecting the 8H of occult

> > > >

> > > > ---Moon (mind) conjoins Nep (pshychic investigation)

> > > >

> > > > She may also be interested in some fire rituals , like Homa(will

> do

> > > > herself or take the help of someone else) though it will remain

> > hidden

> > > > from public eye

> > > >

> > > > An artist par excellence with big mass support /fans

> > > >

> > > > Reason

> > > >

> > > > ---Ve (arts) in " vargottama " in 5H of creativity , aspected by a

> > soft

> > > > planet Mn(Sharabha Yoga) .Ve squared by Sat(masses)

> > > >

> > > > ---Ve , the artistic planet is the navamsa dispositor of Me, the

> 10L

> > > of

> > > > vocation, of the Main chart (Rasi)

> > > >

> > > > ---Degree conjunction of Rahu with Pluto (crowd or large group

of

> > > > people)

> > > >

> > > > (All the points mentioned above would have certainly

materialised

> ,

> > > had

> > > > Ve been in direct mode . Since Ve is in retrograde motion in

this

> > > chart

> > > > , my confidence level, for above mentioned point, is only 5%)

> > > >

> > > > Excellent writing ability

> > > >

> > > > ---Me, the journalistic planet in 3H of writing

> > > >

> > > > --LL joins 3L of writing

> > > >

> > > > ---Nodal axis in 3/9 of pubication (author/editor)

> > > >

> > > > Father, religious & respectable personality

> > > >

> > > > --Sun, the L9 of father in an angle identical with Pi, ruled by

Ju

> > > > (religion)

> > > >

> > > > Sorrow due to Mom

> > > >

> > > > --Sat (sorrow) aspect 4H & Mn (mom)

> > > >

> > > > ---Mom suffered (rheumatic complaints) when native ran Jup's

major

> > > > period because Ju, the L4 is in fall.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Siblings

> > > >

> > > > --- Generally attached to siblings but in Sat/Ju , bickerings or

> > > > quarells with siblings

> > > >

> > > > ---Some sibling will be dwelling outside India (Reason--L3 of

> > sibling

> > > in

> > > > 2H , that is, 12 th--foreign--, to 3H )

> > > >

> > > > ---Since Mn, the L8 of misfortume afflicts Ve the L11 of elder

> > > co-borns

> > > > , I wonder whether any sibling died or had some setback in life

> > > >

> > > > Marriage

> > > >

> > > > Might have married in Saturn Dasha (L2 of family life)

> > > >

> > > > Spouse

> > > >

> > > > Husband , not much manly (Me the L7of life mate , in the sign of

> > Sat)

> > > >

> > > > Children

> > > >

> > > > Female children (influence of female planets, viz, Mn & Ve in 5H

> of

> > > > children)

> > > >

> > > > Mer/Mer --May have attempted business or new venture (L10 of

> career

> > in

> > > > 3H of independant initiative) might have received foreign

> assistance

> > > > (Nodal influence)

> > > >

> > > > Interest in speculative ventures

> > > >

> > > > Reason--L5 of mind in sign Ge ruled by Me(shares). Also will be

> > having

> > > > interest in computers, electronic devises meant for

communication

> > etc

> > > >

> > > > Pre-disposed to BP (low BP) --Sun afflicted by Sat in 4H

> > > >

> > > > Miserly but still spendthrift

> > > >

> > > > Reason

> > > >

> > > > --Miserly (benefic in 3H) spendthrift (L12 of expense afflicts

the

> > > > Ascendant). May spend for apparel , shoe , chappal , food etc

> > > >

> > > > Suffer from acidity and gas trouble

> > > >

> > > > Reason

> > > >

> > > > ---Me , afflicted in Aq , an airy sign

> > > >

> > > > Wealth through self-effort(Swayarjitha Dhana Yoga)

> > > >

> > > > ACL conjoins with Sat, the L2 of self-acquisition in 2H

> > > >

> > > > Inheritance

> > > >

> > > > The subject is likely to have inheritance (Mn, the L8 in H11 of

> > gains

> > > in

> > > > an exact Trine to Mars , karaka for landed property and begets

> > martian

> > > > navamsa). In Saturn dasha, she might have purchased new flat

(Sat

> in

> > > > proximity to Ju, the L4 of building )

> > > >

> > > > When I press the " Hit " button, Tr Sat afflicts Tr Mn (something

is

> > > > forgotten )

> > > >

> > > > I don't know how far I am correct in de-coding the messsage of

the

> > > stars

> > > >

> > > > Anyway , I hope, I will come correct , atleast in one point

> > > >

> > > > Best

> > > >

> > > > M Nair

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " neelam gupta "

> > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear All,

> > > > >

> > > > > Let's start then, here's the native:

> > > > >

> > > > > Female: 4 April 1961/ 00.17 hrs /Baroda

> > > > >

> > > > > Lets make it a freestyle exercise….use any technique, any

> > > > method… but you

> > > > > should be able to explain your observations logically.

> > > > >

> > > > > Just repeating again, in case anyone has missed it:

> > > > >

> > > > > - The chart may or may not be of a famous person, it is

genuine

> > and

> > > > > identifiable.

> > > > > - The time and details of birth are absolutely correct.

> > > > > - It is somebody whose life details are known to me and I can

> > vouch

> > > > > for the correctness of events and their dates.

> > > > > - I'll be able to answer all queries about the findings in the

> > > chart.

> > > > >

> > > > > We are trying to delineate the following points:

> > > > >

> > > > > 1. Looks & physical features

> > > > > 2. Personality traits and nature

> > > > > 3. Family, parents, etc

> > > > > 4. Siblings

> > > > > 5. Education

> > > > > 6. Profession

> > > > > 7. Marriage

> > > > > 8. Children

> > > > > 9. Assets like properties etc.

> > > > > 10. Financial Status

> > > > > 11. Social Status

> > > > > 12. Any other peculiarity

> > > > >

> > > > > All the best and have fun!

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Neelam

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear friends,

What if her Lagna is Vrschika instead of Dhanus? 10th lord in 5th house Pisces suggests a teacher. Mercury in 4th suggests proficiency in music. Venus in 6th aspected by moon - materialistic. 2nd and 5th lord debiliated... deformed teeth and affliction to children.

Navamsa lagna has Neeca Guru of Rasi which is bad for marital life. Rahu in the 10th is good and regarded as King maker. She can be in politics too even though basically a teacher.

Theft in home or loss of conveyance in 1996 is a likley result if Vrschika is Lagna.

Marriage will be after 22 October 1983 - say in 1984. I am not looking at any transit.

Budha running - not good for health. Budha _ Guru now from 15.01.2008, acute diabetes or other hormonal problems. Creative faculties may be impaired.

Personality won't be pleasant. Egoistic and selfish.

chandra hari

, "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64 wrote:>> > Dear Members,> > As I went through the responses of Mr. Chandra Hari on her doctor> profession, my personal opinion> > 1) Combinations are present for a doctor, but the dasha received by the> native, is not so much conducive to her medicine profession> > 2) Sun, Venus, Mars are all indirectly connected....direct connection is> lacking> > 3) Inheritance of property by the native - would comment negative.....> for the native has a detached feeling on the property or finance issues> i.e. slightly paradox..... after money, but not attached to it...!!> > With regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas> > > > > , "chandra_hari18"> chandra_hari18@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear friends,> >> > I am to offer few more comments about the medico under discussion.> >> > 1. December 1986 - round about the middle must have been precisely 16> > Dec and after, of great significance to career.> >> > 24 years 2 months: important stage and also 33rd year i.e. 32.00 and> > just after significant for career.> >> > 40th year also significant for Karma effects from past.> >> > 2. Above good phase must have continued up to 1992 January when she> may> > have enjoyed soaring reputation.> >> > 3. 2003 offered the possibility of a last kid, or some mishap due to> > Sarpadosham.> >> > 4. Moon_Venus aspect someone interpreted as good. I don't agree as it> > may cause emotional instability.> >> > chandra hari> >> >> > , "chandra_hari18"> > chandra_hari18@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear friend,> > >> > > She is as beautiful as Diana Spencer and may have survived an> accident> > > in 1997.> > >> > > Fire ritual of her interest may be cooking as a hobby.> > >> > > I have already made her a medico but my friends are silent about her> > > profession. Sun is aspecting the 10th supported by Mars and yet none> > > else have come forward to say that she is a doctor.> > >> > > chandra hari> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , "Balagurusurya"> > > balagurusurya@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Neelam,> > > >> > > > First of all, let me Thank you , for providing a very interesting> > > > chart.> > > >> > > > Here is my take .> > > >> > > > Appearance> > > >> > > > Looks much younger than actual age and is energetic> > > >> > > > Reason---Martian aspect to Ascendant & LL> > > >> > > > Interest in occult matters including Astrology> > > >> > > > Reason> > > >> > > > ---Ascendant lord in 2H aspecting the 8H of occult> > > >> > > > ---Moon (mind) conjoins Nep (pshychic investigation)> > > >> > > > She may also be interested in some fire rituals , like Homa(will> do> > > > herself or take the help of someone else) though it will remain> > hidden> > > > from public eye> > > >> > > > An artist par excellence with big mass support /fans> > > >> > > > Reason> > > >> > > > ---Ve (arts) in "vargottama" in 5H of creativity , aspected by a> > soft> > > > planet Mn(Sharabha Yoga) .Ve squared by Sat(masses)> > > >> > > > ---Ve , the artistic planet is the navamsa dispositor of Me, the> 10L> > > of> > > > vocation, of the Main chart (Rasi)> > > >> > > > ---Degree conjunction of Rahu with Pluto (crowd or large group of> > > > people)> > > >> > > > (All the points mentioned above would have certainly materialised> ,> > > had> > > > Ve been in direct mode . Since Ve is in retrograde motion in this> > > chart> > > > , my confidence level, for above mentioned point, is only 5%)> > > >> > > > Excellent writing ability> > > >> > > > ---Me, the journalistic planet in 3H of writing> > > >> > > > --LL joins 3L of writing> > > >> > > > ---Nodal axis in 3/9 of pubication (author/editor)> > > >> > > > Father, religious & respectable personality> > > >> > > > --Sun, the L9 of father in an angle identical with Pi, ruled by Ju> > > > (religion)> > > >> > > > Sorrow due to Mom> > > >> > > > --Sat (sorrow) aspect 4H & Mn (mom)> > > >> > > > ---Mom suffered (rheumatic complaints) when native ran Jup's major> > > > period because Ju, the L4 is in fall.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Siblings> > > >> > > > --- Generally attached to siblings but in Sat/Ju , bickerings or> > > > quarells with siblings> > > >> > > > ---Some sibling will be dwelling outside India (Reason--L3 of> > sibling> > > in> > > > 2H , that is, 12 th--foreign--, to 3H )> > > >> > > > ---Since Mn, the L8 of misfortume afflicts Ve the L11 of elder> > > co-borns> > > > , I wonder whether any sibling died or had some setback in life .> > > >> > > > Marriage> > > >> > > > Might have married in Saturn Dasha (L2 of family life)> > > >> > > > Spouse> > > >> > > > Husband , not much manly (Me the L7of life mate , in the sign of> > Sat)> > > >> > > > Children> > > >> > > > Female children (influence of female planets, viz, Mn & Ve in 5H> of> > > > children)> > > >> > > > Mer/Mer --May have attempted business or new venture (L10 of> career> > in> > > > 3H of independant initiative) might have received foreign> assistance> > > > (Nodal influence)> > > >> > > > Interest in speculative ventures> > > >> > > > Reason--L5 of mind in sign Ge ruled by Me(shares). Also will be> > having> > > > interest in computers, electronic devises meant for communication> > etc> > > >> > > > Pre-disposed to BP (low BP) --Sun afflicted by Sat in 4H> > > >> > > > Miserly but still spendthrift> > > >> > > > Reason> > > >> > > > --Miserly (benefic in 3H) spendthrift (L12 of expense afflicts the> > > > Ascendant). May spend for apparel , shoe , chappal , food etc> > > >> > > > Suffer from acidity and gas trouble> > > >> > > > Reason> > > >> > > > ---Me , afflicted in Aq , an airy sign> > > >> > > > Wealth through self-effort(Swayarjitha Dhana Yoga)> > > >> > > > ACL conjoins with Sat, the L2 of self-acquisition in 2H> > > >> > > > Inheritance> > > >> > > > The subject is likely to have inheritance (Mn, the L8 in H11 of> > gains> > > in> > > > an exact Trine to Mars , karaka for landed property and begets> > martian> > > > navamsa). In Saturn dasha, she might have purchased new flat (Sat> in> > > > proximity to Ju, the L4 of building )> > > >> > > > When I press the "Hit" button, Tr Sat afflicts Tr Mn (something is> > > > forgotten )> > > >> > > > I don't know how far I am correct in de-coding the messsage of the> > > stars> > > >> > > > Anyway , I hope, I will come correct , atleast in one point> > > >> > > > Best> > > >> > > > M Nair> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > , "neelam gupta"> > > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear All,> > > > >> > > > > Let's start then, here's the native:> > > > >> > > > > Female: 4 April 1961/ 00.17 hrs /Baroda> > > > >> > > > > Lets make it a freestyle exercise….use any technique, any> > > > method… but you> > > > > should be able to explain your observations logically.> > > > >> > > > > Just repeating again, in case anyone has missed it:> > > > >> > > > > - The chart may or may not be of a famous person, it is genuine> > and> > > > > identifiable.> > > > > - The time and details of birth are absolutely correct.> > > > > - It is somebody whose life details are known to me and I can> > vouch> > > > > for the correctness of events and their dates.> > > > > - I'll be able to answer all queries about the findings in the> > > chart.> > > > >> > > > > We are trying to delineate the following points:> > > > >> > > > > 1. Looks & physical features> > > > > 2. Personality traits and nature> > > > > 3. Family, parents, etc> > > > > 4. Siblings> > > > > 5. Education> > > > > 6. Profession> > > > > 7. Marriage> > > > > 8. Children> > > > > 9. Assets like properties etc.> > > > > 10. Financial Status> > > > > 11. Social Status> > > > > 12. Any other peculiarity> > > > >> > > > > All the best and have fun!> > > > >> > > > > Regards> > > > > Neelam> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Female: 4 April 1961/ 00.17 hrs /Baroda

> >

The native having 2nd lord in the 2nd house signifies

that she will be using harsh vocabulary. presence of

jupiter will camfoulage her harshness. she may be

blunt and her bluntness will wound the feelings of

others, mars is also aspecting her IInd house. her

profession will be related to medicine or electronics,

because of aspect of mars and jupiter and sun. she

would have had a love marriage 5th lord in the 7th.

good wishes,

k.gopu

Guest guest

Dear Neelam and group,

I have decided to have a go at this blind chart. Please forgive me

for any mistakes I make in my analysis! I hope to learn lots form

everyone else who analyses this chart. Here goes my analysis!

MARRIAGE

I think there are indications to say that marriage is delayed and

with the possibility of problems. The ruler of the 7th, Mercury is

conjunct Ketu. The 7th house has Mars placed within, Mars is also

placed in the 2nd house from the Upapada. The 2nd house has Saturn

situated in it with the aspect of Mars. If I remember correctly the

Venus Moon opposition also indicates problems. Taking the Moon as the

lagna we find Venus in the 7th, Venus is also the ruler of the 8th.

Next looking at the Navamsha we find Venus conjunct Mars and aspected

by Saturn. The ruler of the 7th in the Navamsha is placed in the 12th

house and is conjunct the ruler of the 6th, Venus. Saturn also

aspects the 7th house in the Navamsha chart. Both Rashi and Navamsha

chart show a 12th house connection to the 7th house. Maybe the person

is married to a foreigner or someone not from their birth place. It

could also indicate the loss of a partner or a partner who spends a

lot.

CHILDREN

There is a problem here, either a delay in having children or loss of

children. Karaka for children (Jupiter) is debilitated and is

conjunct Saturn it is also aspected by Mars. Venus the ruler of the

6th house is placed in the 5th house. We also have the ruler of the

8th house (the Moon) aspecting the 5th house. In the Saptamsha chart

we have Ketu and Venus (again ruler of the 6th) placed in the 5th

house. The 5th house ruler aspects the 5th house but it is conjunct

Rahu and aspected by Saturn. Using Jaimini Karakas we have Jupiter

(PK) debilitated and conjunct Saturn (GK) aspected by Rahu (Jaimini

aspects).

FATHER

The native's father may have died early on in life or had ill

health/chronic health problems. We have Rahu placed in the 9th house

and the ruler of the 9th the Sun is placed in the 4th house (8th from

the 9th house) it also has an aspect from Saturn. The dispositor of

the Sun Jupiter is debilitated and is conjunct Saturn and it is

aspected by Mars. Jupiter and Saturn placed in the 2nd house (6th

from the 9th) are also the first two main dasha periods which could

be the period health problems occurred. In the Dwadashamsha chart,

Saturn is placed in the 3rd house (7th from the 9th) and Jupiter is

placed in the 4th house (8th from the 9th).

CAREER

The 10th house is ruled by Mercury and it is placed in the 3rd house

and conjunct Ketu. The person will put a lot of effort into their

work. We have a strong connection with communications. The person

could work in the telecommunications field, journalism or languages

(computer). Mercury being in Aquarius and Mars also aspecting the

10th house can also give further indications of some technological

connection. A good period for work was probably between 92-99 and

more specifically 1997.

I will try look further for other indications.

Best Wishes...Bob

, K Gopu

<kgopu_24 wrote:

>

> Female: 4 April 1961/ 00.17 hrs /Baroda

> > >

> The native having 2nd lord in the 2nd house signifies

> that she will be using harsh vocabulary. presence of

> jupiter will camfoulage her harshness. she may be

> blunt and her bluntness will wound the feelings of

> others, mars is also aspecting her IInd house. her

> profession will be related to medicine or electronics,

> because of aspect of mars and jupiter and sun. she

> would have had a love marriage 5th lord in the 7th.

>

> good wishes,

> k.gopu

>