IndiaDivine.org

The blind chart !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Neelam,

I am sorry for boring you , once again.

I consider this exercise as an opportunity for self-appraisal , as such , out of accademic interest, is submitting herewith some more points that came to my notice, subsequent to my earlier posting.

18, Native will discriminate people according to their level of financial standing

Reason---Lonely placed Mars in 7H

19, Had no inhibition in having sex , during monthly course

Reason --Mars in 7H Trine Mn, the L8 of sex

20, Is certain to have some preferences in Food (Maybe complete vegetarian) matters

Reason---Sat, the L2 of food in its own sign in Rasi & D-9

---Ve, the L6 of food habit ,sitting in 5H of mind, identical with martian (adamancy)sign

21, Had break, atleast once, in educational phase (probably between 18.5 & 21 years )

Reason---Me, the causative planet of education, afflicted by Nodes (Break does not necessary imply failure in subjects .It may take the manifestion of failure to appear for the exams or diversion of the accademic stream )

22, Father twice married or had relations, outside the marital bond

Reason--Rotate the chart and treat Leo as the Ascendant of Dad . Sun, the LL representing the Dad moves to 8H of wed-lock identical with a Dual sign Pi .To cement this observation, we find Me a Dual planet , the ruler of 11H of multiplicity tenanting the 7H of spouse

23, Native might have got married , when Tr Ju was in Ge & Tr Sat was in Sag in 1989-90's

24 Attained menopause , during the recent Transit of Saturn in Ge

To sum up , 24 points are submitted.

Thanks

M Nair

, "Balagurusurya" <balagurusurya wrote:>> > Dear Neelam,> > First of all, let me Thank you , for providing a very interesting> chart.> > Here is my take .> > Appearance> > Looks much younger than actual age and is energetic> > Reason---Martian aspect to Ascendant & LL> > Interest in occult matters including Astrology> > Reason> > ---Ascendant lord in 2H aspecting the 8H of occult> > ---Moon (mind) conjoins Nep (pshychic investigation)> > She may also be interested in some fire rituals , like Homa(will do> herself or take the help of someone else) though it will remain hidden> from public eye> > An artist par excellence with big mass support /fans> > Reason> > ---Ve (arts) in "vargottama" in 5H of creativity , aspected by a soft> planet Mn(Sharabha Yoga) .Ve squared by Sat(masses)> > ---Ve , the artistic planet is the navamsa dispositor of Me, the 10L of> vocation, of the Main chart (Rasi)> > ---Degree conjunction of Rahu with Pluto (crowd or large group of> people)> > (All the points mentioned above would have certainly materialised , had> Ve been in direct mode . Since Ve is in retrograde motion in this chart > , my confidence level, for above mentioned point, is only 5%)> > Excellent writing ability> > ---Me, the journalistic planet in 3H of writing> > --LL joins 3L of writing> > ---Nodal axis in 3/9 of pubication (author/editor)> > Father, religious & respectable personality> > --Sun, the L9 of father in an angle identical with Pi, ruled by Ju> (religion)> > Sorrow due to Mom> > --Sat (sorrow) aspect 4H & Mn (mom)> > ---Mom suffered (rheumatic complaints) when native ran Jup's major> period because Ju, the L4 is in fall.> > > > Siblings> > --- Generally attached to siblings but in Sat/Ju , bickerings or> quarells with siblings> > ---Some sibling will be dwelling outside India (Reason--L3 of sibling in> 2H , that is, 12 th--foreign--, to 3H )> > ---Since Mn, the L8 of misfortume afflicts Ve the L11 of elder co-borns> , I wonder whether any sibling died or had some setback in life .> > Marriage> > Might have married in Saturn Dasha (L2 of family life)> > Spouse> > Husband , not much manly (Me the L7of life mate , in the sign of Sat)> > Children> > Female children (influence of female planets, viz, Mn & Ve in 5H of> children)> > Mer/Mer --May have attempted business or new venture (L10 of career in> 3H of independant initiative) might have received foreign assistance> (Nodal influence)> > Interest in speculative ventures> > Reason--L5 of mind in sign Ge ruled by Me(shares). Also will be having> interest in computers, electronic devises meant for communication etc> > Pre-disposed to BP (low BP) --Sun afflicted by Sat in 4H> > Miserly but still spendthrift> > Reason> > --Miserly (benefic in 3H) spendthrift (L12 of expense afflicts the> Ascendant). May spend for apparel , shoe , chappal , food etc> > Suffer from acidity and gas trouble> > Reason> > ---Me , afflicted in Aq , an airy sign> > Wealth through self-effort(Swayarjitha Dhana Yoga)> > ACL conjoins with Sat, the L2 of self-acquisition in 2H> > Inheritance> > The subject is likely to have inheritance (Mn, the L8 in H11 of gains in> an exact Trine to Mars , karaka for landed property and begets martian> navamsa). In Saturn dasha, she might have purchased new flat (Sat in> proximity to Ju, the L4 of building )> > When I press the "Hit" button, Tr Sat afflicts Tr Mn (something is> forgotten )> > I don't know how far I am correct in de-coding the messsage of the stars> > Anyway , I hope, I will come correct , atleast in one point> > Best> > M Nair> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "neelam gupta"> neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear All,> >> > Let's start then, here's the native:> >> > Female: 4 April 1961/ 00.17 hrs /Baroda> >> > Lets make it a freestyle exercise….use any technique, any> method… but you> > should be able to explain your observations logically.> >> > Just repeating again, in case anyone has missed it:> >> > - The chart may or may not be of a famous person, it is genuine and> > identifiable.> > - The time and details of birth are absolutely correct.> > - It is somebody whose life details are known to me and I can vouch> > for the correctness of events and their dates.> > - I'll be able to answer all queries about the findings in the chart.> >> > We are trying to delineate the following points:> >> > 1. Looks & physical features> > 2. Personality traits and nature> > 3. Family, parents, etc> > 4. Siblings> > 5. Education> > 6. Profession> > 7. Marriage> > 8. Children> > 9. Assets like properties etc.> > 10. Financial Status> > 11. Social Status> > 12. Any other peculiarity> >> > All the best and have fun!> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >>