IndiaDivine.org

Internet Astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear members,

For those interested in knowing the quality of internet astrology in other ....find below an instance from a Internet Old Astro_surviving on his knowledge sanskrit and interpretations, from an old brahmin family...etc..

Message No. 4219, 4220.

Background:

Posted by Member-1: This girl is in death bed, all the renowned hospitals of india has refused to admit her, the birth data is - 11 aug 1995, 12:48 (noon), varanasi (VP). My heart says, she will survive however medical science has declined the case. { Based on the illusions he gets every day due to insomania- Want more evidence- read on }- Let's see what happens, I have asked the mother divine to giver her more 18 - 20 yrs and subtract these yrs in subsequent future births.Answered by Member-2:

You must have been surprised as to why I asked about the financial condition of the parents. The reason is that the girl has some powerful raj yogas in her chart and in such case if the financial condition of the parents is very bad, either the child dies or if it survives, itdoes become king like.

Pre-Conclusion Riders: They have 8 moderators, can also call them 8 nos. Jyotish Gurus less than 1 worthy mail in a week. Amongst the 3 nos. moderators, they share 50+% mails, have 35% unique ID-related mails by members i.e. NO member ever repeated their mails or contributed beyond that one single mail.....

Funny Part : This list of 8 Jyotish Guru changes the moment they change their Congress loyalties... i.e. like our Congress Party..... you continue to praise till you get your due...less dump it... Example: - Our HR Minister - Arjun Singh- he hails from Madhya Pradesh, India. Coincidently, this lunatic group owner also hails from Madhya Pradesh...with almost similar traits.

Conclusion: Draw your own conclusions.

My conclusion : Member-1 is a lunatic, Member-2 is his follower, when rejected by all internet groups.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas