for each other in times of need, to support them and to direct them

back to the right path :)

Anyway I am speaking about women and not men! A man may support such

relationships in a friend...

blessings

Renu

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavati ji,

Let me repeat extracts from Sreenadh ji and Vinita ji regarding MR. [Multiple Relationships]

Sreendh ji:

* Simply any one out of many such combinations DOES NOT help us toensure such a result. Such "Multiple Indications" (Dwi Tri SamvadaBhava) should be present to stress the result.* The dasa experienced by the native should match with theevent/experience indicated by the chart.

Vinita ji's explains this ....on Blind Chart:

Venus is retro in 5th House, the house of romance. A retro Venus isnot a straight Venus....it should act differently from "normal"...bequirky/perverse...Venus in combination or aspected by Moon shows changeabilityVenus is in the house of Mars (showing passions)Venus in Navamsha is in 12th House with Mars and Moon once againshowing passions/changeability....many relationships. (Venus in 12thdoes not bode good for marriage).

So in the examples you have given, may be "Multiple Indications" (Dwi Tri SamvadaBhava) "...........are not be present.

This is what I feel. You are sure to get more light from learned members..

blessings

Renu

, "bhagavathi_hariharan" <bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:>> Dear Neelamji and others,> > Let me introduce myself first. I am a member of this group, may be > over a year but have never posted in this group. This is an august > group. I am impressed by all the expert astrologers. I am a learner, > maybe middle level but more towards research orientation, I have been > associated with the stars for long, I am selftaught but recently I > found a great Guru- yes I am also the student of Shri. Sunil Nairji. > I could not attempt the blind chart this time for other reasons.> > well, the reason for my this message is in B.V.raman's book, he has > mentioned as 7th lord in 5th, if well placed is auspicious, likewise > for 5th lord in 7th. I have charts with this combination, one is 7th > lord jupiter (mithuna lagna) in tula with venus, the lord- no affairs > even when the dasa was favorable, 100% arranged marriage, the twist > is the couple knew eachother since childhood but never thought of > marriage themselves. > > The other couple- both of them have 7th lord in 5th, male has mercury > in aries, female has mars in aquarius. 100% arranged marriage, good > relations between them, as far as I know very good people. > > Then, if in natural zodiac 5th and 7th are inimical by way of sun > debilitated in tula, then 9th lord in 10th should also be inimical, > by way of jupiter debilitated in capricorn in the natural zodiac. But > it is not so. Shouldn't kendra- kona association be auspicious? I am > currently working on this topic, hence my interest.> > You indeed are doing a wonderful job> > Regards,> > Mrs. bhagavathi> > > > > > > > > , "neelam gupta" > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear Renuji,> > > > Besides the points Sreenadhji gave, and those substantiated by the > classics,> > I'd like to add that 5L and 7L are always inimical. Also in natural > zodiac> > 5L sun debilitates in 7H. Therefore, there is an inherent weakness > related> > to these 2 lordships. But any yoga to fructify, it must repeat at > least> > thrice. Then any benefic aspect or association, if there, protects > the> > native from ill-effects of the yoga. A lot will depend on the > strength of> > lagna, LL, signs concerned (in 5H and 7H), moon and moon sign and > above all> > karak jupiter in a woman's chart and venus in a man's chart. You > will need> > to assess everything before drawing any inference.> > > > Regards> > Neelam> >>

Guest guest

Dear friends,

As I have seen 'navamsa' reflects a native's marital life and Lagna and Kendras are of supreme importance. Navamsa Lagna as Taurus occuppied by Mercury cannot give one multiple associations and unstable passion. Navamsa Lagna in Aries where there is a multiplicity of planets such as Mars, Venus etc aspected by Moon reflects multiple relationships. It is a Chara rasi also. If we were to see Navamsa like Rasi in terms of Bhavas, then Navamsa duplicates scenario in a strange way. That will only add to confusion. Navamsa has to be seen as a single Bhava - please note this fact. Why and how it relates the marital life or say laukika life? we may think of some reasons like Prarabdha.

chandra hari

, "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> > Dear Bhagavati ji,> > Let me repeat extracts from Sreenadh ji and Vinita ji regarding MR.> [Multiple Relationships]> > Sreendh ji:> > * Simply any one out of many such combinations DOES NOT help us to> ensure such a result. Such "Multiple Indications" (Dwi Tri Samvada> Bhava) should be present to stress the result.> * The dasa experienced by the native should match with the> event/experience indicated by the chart.> > > Vinita ji's explains this ....on Blind Chart:> > Venus is retro in 5th House, the house of romance. A retro Venus is> not a straight Venus....it should act differently from "normal"...be> quirky/perverse...> > Venus in combination or aspected by Moon shows changeability> > Venus is in the house of Mars (showing passions)> > Venus in Navamsha is in 12th House with Mars and Moon once again> showing passions/changeability....many relationships. (Venus in 12th> does not bode good for marriage).> > > So in the examples you have given, may be "Multiple Indications" (Dwi> Tri Samvada> Bhava) "...........are not be present.> > This is what I feel. You are sure to get more light from learned> members..> > blessings> > Renu> > > > > > > > , "bhagavathi_hariharan"> bhagavathi_hariharan@ wrote:> >> > Dear Neelamji and others,> >> > Let me introduce myself first. I am a member of this group, may be> > over a year but have never posted in this group. This is an august> > group. I am impressed by all the expert astrologers. I am a learner,> > maybe middle level but more towards research orientation, I have been> > associated with the stars for long, I am selftaught but recently I> > found a great Guru- yes I am also the student of Shri. Sunil Nairji.> > I could not attempt the blind chart this time for other reasons.> >> > well, the reason for my this message is in B.V.raman's book, he has> > mentioned as 7th lord in 5th, if well placed is auspicious, likewise> > for 5th lord in 7th. I have charts with this combination, one is 7th> > lord jupiter (mithuna lagna) in tula with venus, the lord- no affairs> > even when the dasa was favorable, 100% arranged marriage, the twist> > is the couple knew eachother since childhood but never thought of> > marriage themselves.> >> > The other couple- both of them have 7th lord in 5th, male has mercury> > in aries, female has mars in aquarius. 100% arranged marriage, good> > relations between them, as far as I know very good people.> >> > Then, if in natural zodiac 5th and 7th are inimical by way of sun> > debilitated in tula, then 9th lord in 10th should also be inimical,> > by way of jupiter debilitated in capricorn in the natural zodiac. But> > it is not so. Shouldn't kendra- kona association be auspicious? I am> > currently working on this topic, hence my interest.> >> > You indeed are doing a wonderful job> >> > Regards,> >> > Mrs. bhagavathi> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > , "neelam gupta"> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Renuji,> > >> > > Besides the points Sreenadhji gave, and those substantiated by the> > classics,> > > I'd like to add that 5L and 7L are always inimical. Also in natural> > zodiac> > > 5L sun debilitates in 7H. Therefore, there is an inherent weakness> > related> > > to these 2 lordships. But any yoga to fructify, it must repeat at> > least> > > thrice. Then any benefic aspect or association, if there, protects> > the> > > native from ill-effects of the yoga. A lot will depend on the> > strength of> > > lagna, LL, signs concerned (in 5H and 7H), moon and moon sign and> > above all> > > karak jupiter in a woman's chart and venus in a man's chart. You> > will need> > > to assess everything before drawing any inference.> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear All,

As stated earlier in discussions, many people who not necessarily oversexed/undersexed have more than one relationship. In fact there is yoga ( one amongst hundreds) that involves Jupiter, Saturn ( least associated with multiple relationships ) and it signifies second marriage.

Also what is one to make of a sex- worker, of either gender. Though professional these people do/have to indulge in multiple relationships.

Thanks & Regards.

Chiranjiv Mehta.--- On Tue, 13/5/08, Nadi Research <nadiresearch wrote:

Guest guest

dear Mrs bhagawathi,

I am forwarding the analysis given by Mrs.Neelam which

is self explanatory to the query raised.

good wishes,

k.gopu

dob of native : 4th april 1961 time :12.15am New delhi

Marriage: Twice married and divorced, now single.

Multiple affairs.

There are afflictions to 7H/7L and presence of

multiple marriage/multiple relations yogas

Love marriage as venus the karak in house of affairs

aspected by moon and 5L in 7H.

From moon also 5L is aspected by 7L. In navamsh also

5L is in lagna aspecting 7H. 7L in 3H also gives

marriage to a person living nearby.

Afflictions

From Lagna: 7H has 5L/12L mars in inimical sign,

aspecting lagna and LL also. Bhavesh mercury is in R/K

axis and in papkatri.

Karak for husband, Jupiter is weak and debilitated and

with malefic Saturn in 2H affecting longevity of

marriage. Malefic in 9H causes disturbance in

marriage. Mars being a malefic and considering Mercury

as his enemy (in Gemini) would thus promote

experiences where she sees that marriage in all its

facets is a cause of bondage for her (mer is her AK

also). This may be a reason for her to break away from

marriage.

From moon: 7H has a retrograde 8L venus, aspected by

Rahu. 7L mars is in inimical sign in 9H and as marak

2L/7L in 9H shows instable marriage because of

unconventional attitudes.

In navamsh, both LL and 7L in 12L aspected by Saturn.

From Jupiter: Karak of husband, 7H is in papkatri,

aspected by 7L/8L Saturn.

Saturn is the mahadashanath who afflicts 4H of

domestic happiness and 8H of mangalya. So overall, she

never enjoys the marital bliss.

Yogas for multiple marriages/affairs:

Mars in 7H connected with LL and venus in 7H from moon

gives multiple marriages (classic yoga)

Venus strong in martian sign in 5H of affairs.

Venus moon opposition – romantic disposition,

remarriage

Venus is vargottam in many vargas.

7L mer is also afflicted in another kamtrikon

Guest guest

Dear Gopuji,

Thank you very much. However, I was concerned about this statement

" Besides the points Sreenadhji gave, and those substantiated by the

classics, I'd like to add that 5L and 7L are always inimical. Also in

natural zodiac 5L sun debilitates in 7H. Therefore, there is an

inherent weakness related to these 2 lordships "

So what about the 9th and 10th lords, if we take the natural zodiacs.

Regards,

bhagavathi

, K Gopu

<kgopu_24 wrote:

>

> dear Mrs bhagawathi,

> I am forwarding the analysis given by Mrs.Neelam which

> is self explanatory to the query raised.

> good wishes,

> k.gopu

>

>

> dob of native : 4th april 1961 time :12.15am New delhi

>

> Marriage: Twice married and divorced, now single.

> Multiple affairs.

>

> There are afflictions to 7H/7L and presence of

> multiple marriage/multiple relations yogas

>

> Love marriage as venus the karak in house of affairs

> aspected by moon and 5L in 7H.

>

> From moon also 5L is aspected by 7L. In navamsh also

> 5L is in lagna aspecting 7H. 7L in 3H also gives

> marriage to a person living nearby.

>

> Afflictions

>

>

> From Lagna: 7H has 5L/12L mars in inimical sign,

> aspecting lagna and LL also. Bhavesh mercury is in R/K

> axis and in papkatri.

> Karak for husband, Jupiter is weak and debilitated and

> with malefic Saturn in 2H affecting longevity of

> marriage. Malefic in 9H causes disturbance in

> marriage. Mars being a malefic and considering Mercury

> as his enemy (in Gemini) would thus promote

> experiences where she sees that marriage in all its

> facets is a cause of bondage for her (mer is her AK

> also). This may be a reason for her to break away from

> marriage.

> From moon: 7H has a retrograde 8L venus, aspected by

> Rahu. 7L mars is in inimical sign in 9H and as marak

> 2L/7L in 9H shows instable marriage because of

> unconventional attitudes.

> In navamsh, both LL and 7L in 12L aspected by Saturn.

> From Jupiter: Karak of husband, 7H is in papkatri,

> aspected by 7L/8L Saturn.

> Saturn is the mahadashanath who afflicts 4H of

> domestic happiness and 8H of mangalya. So overall, she

> never enjoys the marital bliss.

> Yogas for multiple marriages/affairs:

>

> Mars in 7H connected with LL and venus in 7H from moon

> gives multiple marriages (classic yoga)

> Venus strong in martian sign in 5H of affairs.

> Venus moon opposition – romantic disposition,

> remarriage

> Venus is vargottam in many vargas.

> 7L mer is also afflicted in another kamtrikon

>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Saturn and Sun when in debility , also do have lot of merit.

Both these planets are in debility , when placed in 3H from their Mooltrikona sign.

Thus provide Argala to these signs and strengthen them.

When Leo and Aquarius signs are placed in angular houses and Sun or Saturrn are in debility ,

this immensely strengthen their house position. e.g. Saturn in debility in 6H will give lot of property.

As such when these two planets are placed in 7H as 5L ,these planets strengthen 5H AND

AS A RESULT BOTH PROGENY AND MARRIAGE. A benefic aspect or association

will further stabilise marital relationship.

Further Pada of 5H will fall in 9H. As Lord of 5H will fall in 11H from its Pada , it will

result in financial prosperity for progeny.

The exchange of 5HL and 7HL , is a Rajyoga and give yoga results in the middle and later part of the life.

If required , actual birth data can be given

Regards,

G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

bhagavathi_hariharan <bhagavathi_hariharan Sent: Tuesday, 13 May, 2008 7:48:18 PM Re:Multiple Relationships

Dear Gopuji,Thank you very much. However, I was concerned about this statement"Besides the points Sreenadhji gave, and those substantiated by the classics, I'd like to add that 5L and 7L are always inimical. Also in natural zodiac 5L sun debilitates in 7H. Therefore, there is an inherent weakness related to these 2 lordships"So what about the 9th and 10th lords, if we take the natural zodiacs. Regards,bhagavathiancient_indian_ astrology, K Gopu <kgopu_24@.. .> wrote:>> dear Mrs bhagawathi,> I am forwarding the analysis given by Mrs.Neelam which> is self explanatory to the query raised.> good wishes,> k.gopu> > > dob of native : 4th april 1961 time

:12.15am New delhi> > Marriage: Twice married and divorced, now single.> Multiple affairs.> > There are afflictions to 7H/7L and presence of> multiple marriage/multiple relations yogas> > Love marriage as venus the karak in house of affairs> aspected by moon and 5L in 7H.> > From moon also 5L is aspected by 7L. In navamsh also> 5L is in lagna aspecting 7H. 7L in 3H also gives> marriage to a person living nearby.> > Afflictions > > > From Lagna: 7H has 5L/12L mars in inimical sign,> aspecting lagna and LL also. Bhavesh mercury is in R/K> axis and in papkatri. > Karak for husband, Jupiter is weak and debilitated and> with malefic Saturn in 2H affecting longevity of> marriage. Malefic in 9H causes disturbance in> marriage. Mars being a malefic and considering Mercury> as his enemy (in

Gemini) would thus promote> experiences where she sees that marriage in all its> facets is a cause of bondage for her (mer is her AK> also). This may be a reason for her to break away from> marriage.> From moon: 7H has a retrograde 8L venus, aspected by> Rahu. 7L mars is in inimical sign in 9H and as marak> 2L/7L in 9H shows instable marriage because of> unconventional attitudes.> In navamsh, both LL and 7L in 12L aspected by Saturn. > From Jupiter: Karak of husband, 7H is in papkatri,> aspected by 7L/8L Saturn.> Saturn is the mahadashanath who afflicts 4H of> domestic happiness and 8H of mangalya. So overall, she> never enjoys the marital bliss.> Yogas for multiple marriages/affairs:> > Mars in 7H connected with LL and venus in 7H from moon> gives multiple marriages (classic yoga)> Venus strong in martian sign in 5H of

affairs.> Venus moon opposition – romantic disposition,> remarriage > Venus is vargottam in many vargas.> 7L mer is also afflicted in another kamtrikon>

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavathi Hariharan ji,Namaste,I just meant that rashis

(signs) falling in particular houses always have a very special role to play when

we assess the role of planets and the results given by them. These are subtle

undercurrents which are always felt because of relationships between the lords

of concerned houses, both natural and panchadha.

In this case, 5L mars

is in the house of mercury in Gemini, in panchadha, they become bitter enemies.

Such a 5L when placed in 7H will not only harm the 7H, it will also get harmed

by its placement in an enemy rashi. Since the planets draw the results either

from their house significations or their karkatwas, the damage areas can be

assessed.

In another case if we

have Gemini in 5H and leo in 7H, it would cause less harm as this relationship

is friendly from sun's side and the spoilt child mercury might be accommodated

by large hearted sun.

Anyhow, one should always

remember that:

Possibility of any

event to happen gets strengthened when it is sambhav from two or three

different angles, i.e from moon, from karak, navamsh etc.We should not forget

that kendras are kendras for lagna, and trikonas are for lagna or self only. When we look at 5H affairs, kendras would be

8H/11H/2H. What is not good for self may be good for 5H! So rajyogas etc, should be applied with caution.The auspicious and

inauspicious results are not the same for jeev and non-jeev features of any

house.Dasha sequence that a

person gets to shape his personality and at the moment of event happening plays

a very crucial role and is decisive factor in most cases.Last but not the

least, desh-kaal-paatra is very important.

RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji,

Thank you for the clarification. Appreciate it

bhagavathi

, " neelam gupta "

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhagavathi Hariharan ji,

>

> Namaste,

>

> I just meant that rashis (signs) falling in particular houses

always have a

> very special role to play when we assess the role of planets and

the results

> given by them. These are subtle undercurrents which are always felt

because

> of relationships between the lords of concerned houses, both

natural and

> panchadha.

>

> In this case, 5L mars is in the house of mercury in Gemini, in

panchadha,

> they become bitter enemies. Such a 5L when placed in 7H will not

only harm

> the 7H, it will also get harmed by its placement in an enemy rashi.

Since

> the planets draw the results either from their house significations

or their

> karkatwas, the damage areas can be assessed.

>

> In another case if we have Gemini in 5H and leo in 7H, it would

cause less

> harm as this relationship is friendly from sun's side and the

spoilt child

> mercury might be accommodated by large hearted sun.

>

> Anyhow, one should always remember that:

>

> 1. Possibility of any event to happen gets strengthened when it

is

> sambhav from two or three different angles, i.e from moon, from

karak,

> navamsh etc.

> 2. We should not forget that kendras are kendras for lagna, and

> trikonas are for lagna or self only. When we look at 5H affairs,

> kendras would be 8H/11H/2H. What is not good for self may be

good for 5H! So

> rajyogas etc, should be applied with caution.

> 3. The auspicious and inauspicious results are not the same for

jeev

> and non-jeev features of any house.

> 4. Dasha sequence that a person gets to shape his personality

and at

> the moment of event happening plays a very crucial role and is

decisive

> factor in most cases.

> 5. Last but not the least, desh-kaal-paatra is very important.

>

> Regards

>

> Neelam

>