IndiaDivine.org

Birth Chart of Blind Chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear membersI have enclosed the birth chart prepared as per Sripati Paddhati in the footsteps of Varahamihira in the files section under title"ALKA RAGHUVANSHI - BLIND CHART BY NEELAM GUPTA"I found the results furnished by Neelamji agreeing with the principles laid by Varahamhira in his Brihat jatakaJai JaiminiJai VarahamihiraJairadhe

Guest guest

Dear Vrajleelaji,I find your behaviour absolutely crass and not befitting even a self-proclaimed guru. Normally I don't loose my cool under worst of circumstances but when people like you decide to walk all over other innocent fools, then I lift my little finger:

Firstly you come out of your hibernation when the results are posted and show your mettle by posting your postmortem analysis and uploading the file for that. Not even asking anyone for permission. You were asked to join the quiz, not to post your findings on the hindsight. And now taking the liberty of posting another quiz giving your deadline, whereas you yourself fail to honour other's deadlines.

Then worst is that you take the liberty to name the person. If I had to name her, I would've done that. And all our learned members understand the right to privacy. I gave out enough hints to give credibility to the exercise, yet witholding the name. Did you find any of the members exposing the name like that? Do you think you are the only one who knows googling?

You have shown highly immature behaviour and I am highly disappointed by your act. This only goes on to show your own cowardice and your own deficiencies in learning. This reminds me of a saying, I think by Kabir ....Pothi parh parh ..... gyani bhaya na koi!! may be somebody can complete that, I forget the full couplet.

Please remove the person's name from the file immediately. I should've known better that there are people like you prowling in the group!!Neelam

Guest guest

Vrajleela ji,I think its better

that you stop playing games with us now. You've already advertised,

//In fact

I have many such programmes in mind and presently working on them large

scale by developing a good software, with a systematic approach to prove

Astrology. I WILL DISCLOSE THEM AFTER PURSUING MANY GROUPS AND MEMBERS//

We've had enough of

your publicity gimmicks, I'll be better if you now come out with your hidden

agenda, and go ahead if moderators permit you. Otherwise go open your shop elsewhere.Neelam