IndiaDivine.org

Ayanamsha - ChandraHari-a suggestion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hare rama krishna

dear sreenadh ji chandra ji and pradeep ji and learned memebrs of grp .

i think we shud form some discussion aprt frm normal one only basing the ayanamsa and year lenght .Let us see how many memebrs in grp are seriously interested to test it with known charts .

because chart used shud be some very familiar one which can answer any kind of questions asked by any memebr .

as far as yr llenght is concerned i dont know how 360 days match with natural rythm of universe .even all our kal ganana was based on 365 days solar yr to yuga and manuantharas ,so frm micro and to macro a uniform process we r following .And i feel its missing in savana scheme .

so in astrology how can we follow it this 360 days ,(it is to debated ,i am not imparting anything )and the main problem is missing of 5 days if we take 365 days or 360days think the dasa -bukti will be totaly diffrnt after 50 yrs as it will show 250 + days diffrnce if we r doing wrong and we get wrong dasas and wrong results .when some one is sitting in frnt of u there is no problem, astrologer equipped with sadhana can solve many riddles,where as these days of net astrology even u dont know who is queriest ,in such cases even prashna wont help u as his involvement is less .

so this brahmanda and pindanda corelation is missing with 360 days .

Also when i talk with many good and big astrologers they r also of the opinion that ( those who follow lahiri ) this lahiri is going to be obselletted ,again its demand of our times to come out with correct ayanamsa .

hope who ever interested can come forward and form a grp and discuss atleast offline and post what ever out come is frm discussions time to time in this grp and other grps .

what is ur suggestions pls let us know ??

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

, "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> > Dear Hari ji,> My support is not about Prashna etc, but regarding the selection of> Year Length and (even though not for me) Ayanamsa. I am yet to get> convinced regarding the selection of some perticular year length,> regarding practical charts in the absence of some well dependable BT> Rectification/verification methods. What we need is some method to> ensure that the given BT is correct by providing us with some solid info> such as -> * Name or starting letters of the name of the native or parents.> * Nakshatra or Lagna of the native's parents> or something like that. Such an info helps us much in ensuring that the> given BT is correct/apt to the maximum. This will make the selection of> Ayanamsa or Year Length an absolute choice in the practical scenario.> Hope that we may encounter/derive some such dependable method in near> future.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "chandra_hari18"> chandra_hari18@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Sreenadh,> >> > No kudos for Thus i had to ask a prashna on whether to experiment with> > C.Hari +> > Savana or not this wisdom.> >> > Prasna cannot be used to understand the Sastra. Had that been the> case,> > no painstaking studies were required. All binary questions (Y/N) of> the> > world could be answered by Prasna. We can device some Prasna to fix> the> > planet positions too, not only solar year. Someone could have taken to> > prasna to see whether Lagna is Vrschika or Dhanus. When a birth time> is> > given such a Prasna has no locus standii. In the same way where well> > laid precepts are there, no use of Prasna can be admitted. Such> > approaches shall misguide students - many may be inspired to have> Prasna> > to replace study and contemplation.> >> > In fact resorting to Prasna speaks of the lack of study and> > contemplation. Truth of the Jyotisha precepts can be known only> through> > study and contemplation or thru nirvikalpa wisdom. I am not going into> > more details - I hope you and Pradeep will understand that Prasna> needs> > to be replaced by study and contemplation.> >> > chandra hari

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji, A group with the name "Ohm_Namah_Sivaya" is created as suggested by you, for indeapth discussion of the subject. Please note that only limited members will have access to this closed group. The group will have the following hard constraints - * Only people who activly participate in the discussions will be kept in the group. * Only people who have proved their contribution and dedication to astrology would be allowed in the group. * There will not be any message moderation within the group, but still the discussion will be based on rigerous constrainsts and defined bounds/limits and to the point, based solid research info. * Only time tested contributors of astrology from this group are welcome and none else. * Once joined Neelam ji, Sunil ji, Chandr Hari ji and Vijayadas Pradeep ji will act as the moderators for the group. (I assume there permission for the same). Love and regards,Sreenadh , "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > > > hare rama krishna> > dear sreenadh ji chandra ji and pradeep ji and learned memebrs of grp .> > > > i think we shud form some discussion aprt frm normal one only basing> the ayanamsa and year lenght .Let us see how many memebrs in grp are> seriously interested to test it with known charts .> > > > because chart used shud be some very familiar one which can answer any> kind of questions asked by any memebr .> > > > as far as yr llenght is concerned i dont know how 360 days match with> natural rythm of universe .even all our kal ganana was based on 365 days> solar yr to yuga and manuantharas ,so frm micro and to macro a uniform> process we r following .And i feel its missing in savana scheme .> > > > so in astrology how can we follow it this 360 days ,(it is to debated ,i> am not imparting anything )and the main problem is missing of 5 days if> we take 365 days or 360days think the dasa -bukti will be totaly diffrnt> after 50 yrs as it will show 250 + days diffrnce if we r doing wrong and> we get wrong dasas and wrong results .when some one is sitting in frnt> of u there is no problem, astrologer equipped with sadhana can solve> many riddles,where as these days of net astrology even u dont know who> is queriest ,in such cases even prashna wont help u as his involvement> is less .> > > > so this brahmanda and pindanda corelation is missing with 360 days .> > > > Also when i talk with many good and big astrologers they r also of the> opinion that ( those who follow lahiri ) this lahiri is going to be> obselletted ,again its demand of our times to come out with correct> ayanamsa .> > > > hope who ever interested can come forward and form a grp and discuss> atleast offline and post what ever out come is frm discussions time to> time in this grp and other grps .> > > > what is ur suggestions pls let us know ??> > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > > > , "Sreenadh"> sreesog@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Hari ji,> > My support is not about Prashna etc, but regarding the selection of> > Year Length and (even though not for me) Ayanamsa. I am yet to get> > convinced regarding the selection of some perticular year length,> > regarding practical charts in the absence of some well dependable BT> > Rectification/verification methods. What we need is some method to> > ensure that the given BT is correct by providing us with some solid> info> > such as -> > * Name or starting letters of the name of the native or parents.> > * Nakshatra or Lagna of the native's parents> > or something like that. Such an info helps us much in ensuring that> the> > given BT is correct/apt to the maximum. This will make the selection> of> > Ayanamsa or Year Length an absolute choice in the practical scenario.> > Hope that we may encounter/derive some such dependable method in near> > future.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >> > , "chandra_hari18"> > chandra_hari18@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Sreenadh,> > >> > > No kudos for Thus i had to ask a prashna on whether to experiment> with> > > C.Hari +> > > Savana or not this wisdom.> > >> > > Prasna cannot be used to understand the Sastra. Had that been the> > case,> > > no painstaking studies were required. All binary questions (Y/N) of> > the> > > world could be answered by Prasna. We can device some Prasna to fix> > the> > > planet positions too, not only solar year. Someone could have taken> to> > > prasna to see whether Lagna is Vrschika or Dhanus. When a birth time> > is> > > given such a Prasna has no locus standii. In the same way where well> > > laid precepts are there, no use of Prasna can be admitted. Such> > > approaches shall misguide students - many may be inspired to have> > Prasna> > > to replace study and contemplation.> > >> > > In fact resorting to Prasna speaks of the lack of study and> > > contemplation. Truth of the Jyotisha precepts can be known only> > through> > > study and contemplation or thru nirvikalpa wisdom. I am not going> into> > > more details - I hope you and Pradeep will understand that Prasna> > needs> > > to be replaced by study and contemplation.> > >> > > chandra hari>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji

Chandra ji has done extensive astronomical research and i cannot

counter his points without proper studies.Thus he may forgive me if i

am erring.

However in my view ,360 degrees solar transit ,or transit degree

position of a planet is one thing while the ''duration of effect'' a

planet can have on a jatak, can be another thing.

In the first case ,we are measuring/following the cyclical/circular

pattern of solar movement.Here 360 degrees is used to measure a

standard time period w.r to a reference point.

However a jataka or the very seperate existence is not because of

atma or sun alone.Without reflective medium there is no canvas and

without a canvas,there is no chance for impressions/smaskaras and

without samskaras and vasanas there is no scope for rebirth and

without it there is no scope for astrology and mun janma sukruthas

(past birth merits).

Thus Divakara and Nisha kara are simultaneously having a

role.Astrology is studied based on the effect of planets w.r to life

on earth.Life on earth is based on the light given by divakara and

hence suryodaya to suryodaya or a savana day has effect.

As per Chandra ji it is not scientific enough to measure,using an

apparent phenomenon like sunrise.

However 360, sunrise to sunrise,days can be a measure for the

the ''duration of effect'' a planet can cast.

These explanations are purely my personal views and can be

wrong.Practical examples are inspiring me to experiment with 360

savana days.

I have to study and reply for some documents sent by Chandra ji

Thanks

Pradeep

, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

>

>

> hare rama krishna

>

> dear sreenadh ji chandra ji and pradeep ji and learned memebrs of

grp .

>

>

>

> i think we shud form some discussion aprt frm normal one only

basing

> the ayanamsa and year lenght .Let us see how many memebrs in grp are

> seriously interested to test it with known charts .

>

>

>

> because chart used shud be some very familiar one which can answer

any

> kind of questions asked by any memebr .

>

>

>

> as far as yr llenght is concerned i dont know how 360 days match

with

> natural rythm of universe .even all our kal ganana was based on 365

days

> solar yr to yuga and manuantharas ,so frm micro and to macro a

uniform

> process we r following .And i feel its missing in savana scheme .

>

>

>

> so in astrology how can we follow it this 360 days ,(it is to

debated ,i

> am not imparting anything )and the main problem is missing of 5

days if

> we take 365 days or 360days think the dasa -bukti will be totaly

diffrnt

> after 50 yrs as it will show 250 + days diffrnce if we r doing

wrong and

> we get wrong dasas and wrong results .when some one is sitting in

frnt

> of u there is no problem, astrologer equipped with sadhana can solve

> many riddles,where as these days of net astrology even u dont know

who

> is queriest ,in such cases even prashna wont help u as his

involvement

> is less .

>

>

>

> so this brahmanda and pindanda corelation is missing with 360 days .

>

>

>

> Also when i talk with many good and big astrologers they r also of

the

> opinion that ( those who follow lahiri ) this lahiri is going to be

> obselletted ,again its demand of our times to come out with correct

> ayanamsa .

>

>

>

> hope who ever interested can come forward and form a grp and discuss

> atleast offline and post what ever out come is frm discussions time

to

> time in this grp and other grps .

>

>

>

> what is ur suggestions pls let us know ??

>

>

>

> regrds sunil nair

>

>

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

>

>

>

>

> , " Sreenadh "

> <sreesog@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Hari ji,

> > My support is not about Prashna etc, but regarding the selection

of

> > Year Length and (even though not for me) Ayanamsa. I am yet to get

> > convinced regarding the selection of some perticular year length,

> > regarding practical charts in the absence of some well dependable

BT

> > Rectification/verification methods. What we need is some method to

> > ensure that the given BT is correct by providing us with some

solid

> info

> > such as -

> > * Name or starting letters of the name of the native or parents.

> > * Nakshatra or Lagna of the native's parents

> > or something like that. Such an info helps us much in ensuring

that

> the

> > given BT is correct/apt to the maximum. This will make the

selection

> of

> > Ayanamsa or Year Length an absolute choice in the practical

scenario.

> > Hope that we may encounter/derive some such dependable method in

near

> > future.

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > , " chandra_hari18 "

> > chandra_hari18@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sreenadh,

> > >

> > > No kudos for Thus i had to ask a prashna on whether to

experiment

> with

> > > C.Hari +

> > > Savana or not this wisdom.

> > >

> > > Prasna cannot be used to understand the Sastra. Had that been

the

> > case,

> > > no painstaking studies were required. All binary questions

(Y/N) of

> > the

> > > world could be answered by Prasna. We can device some Prasna to

fix

> > the

> > > planet positions too, not only solar year. Someone could have

taken

> to

> > > prasna to see whether Lagna is Vrschika or Dhanus. When a birth

time

> > is

> > > given such a Prasna has no locus standii. In the same way where

well

> > > laid precepts are there, no use of Prasna can be admitted. Such

> > > approaches shall misguide students - many may be inspired to

have

> > Prasna

> > > to replace study and contemplation.

> > >

> > > In fact resorting to Prasna speaks of the lack of study and

> > > contemplation. Truth of the Jyotisha precepts can be known only

> > through

> > > study and contemplation or thru nirvikalpa wisdom. I am not

going

> into

> > > more details - I hope you and Pradeep will understand that

Prasna

> > needs

> > > to be replaced by study and contemplation.

> > >

> > > chandra hari

>

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear Pradeep Ji

I just raised some valid points and rest of the results we hav to see tru our joint efforts .

Thanxs

sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah

, "vijayadas_pradeep" <vijayadas_pradeep wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji> > Chandra ji has done extensive astronomical research and i cannot > counter his points without proper studies.Thus he may forgive me if i > am erring.> > However in my view ,360 degrees solar transit ,or transit degree > position of a planet is one thing while the ''duration of effect'' a > planet can have on a jatak, can be another thing.> > In the first case ,we are measuring/following the cyclical/circular > pattern of solar movement.Here 360 degrees is used to measure a > standard time period w.r to a reference point.> > However a jataka or the very seperate existence is not because of > atma or sun alone.Without reflective medium there is no canvas and > without a canvas,there is no chance for impressions/smaskaras and > without samskaras and vasanas there is no scope for rebirth and > without it there is no scope for astrology and mun janma sukruthas> (past birth merits).> > Thus Divakara and Nisha kara are simultaneously having a > role.Astrology is studied based on the effect of planets w.r to life > on earth.Life on earth is based on the light given by divakara and > hence suryodaya to suryodaya or a savana day has effect.> > As per Chandra ji it is not scientific enough to measure,using an > apparent phenomenon like sunrise.> > However 360, sunrise to sunrise,days can be a measure for the > the ''duration of effect'' a planet can cast.> > These explanations are purely my personal views and can be > wrong.Practical examples are inspiring me to experiment with 360 > savana days.> > I have to study and reply for some documents sent by Chandra ji> > Thanks> Pradeep> > > > , "sunil nair" > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > > > > > hare rama krishna> > > > dear sreenadh ji chandra ji and pradeep ji and learned memebrs of > grp .> > > > > > > > i think we shud form some discussion aprt frm normal one only > basing> > the ayanamsa and year lenght .Let us see how many memebrs in grp are> > seriously interested to test it with known charts .> > > > > > > > because chart used shud be some very familiar one which can answer > any> > kind of questions asked by any memebr .> > > > > > > > as far as yr llenght is concerned i dont know how 360 days match > with> > natural rythm of universe .even all our kal ganana was based on 365 > days> > solar yr to yuga and manuantharas ,so frm micro and to macro a > uniform> > process we r following .And i feel its missing in savana scheme .> > > > > > > > so in astrology how can we follow it this 360 days ,(it is to > debated ,i> > am not imparting anything )and the main problem is missing of 5 > days if> > we take 365 days or 360days think the dasa -bukti will be totaly > diffrnt> > after 50 yrs as it will show 250 + days diffrnce if we r doing > wrong and> > we get wrong dasas and wrong results .when some one is sitting in > frnt> > of u there is no problem, astrologer equipped with sadhana can solve> > many riddles,where as these days of net astrology even u dont know > who> > is queriest ,in such cases even prashna wont help u as his > involvement> > is less .> > > > > > > > so this brahmanda and pindanda corelation is missing with 360 days .> > > > > > > > Also when i talk with many good and big astrologers they r also of > the> > opinion that ( those who follow lahiri ) this lahiri is going to be> > obselletted ,again its demand of our times to come out with correct> > ayanamsa .> > > > > > > > hope who ever interested can come forward and form a grp and discuss> > atleast offline and post what ever out come is frm discussions time > to> > time in this grp and other grps .> > > > > > > > what is ur suggestions pls let us know ??> > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > > > > > > > > , "Sreenadh"> > <sreesog@> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Hari ji,> > > My support is not about Prashna etc, but regarding the selection > of> > > Year Length and (even though not for me) Ayanamsa. I am yet to get> > > convinced regarding the selection of some perticular year length,> > > regarding practical charts in the absence of some well dependable > BT> > > Rectification/verification methods. What we need is some method to> > > ensure that the given BT is correct by providing us with some > solid> > info> > > such as -> > > * Name or starting letters of the name of the native or parents.> > > * Nakshatra or Lagna of the native's parents> > > or something like that. Such an info helps us much in ensuring > that> > the> > > given BT is correct/apt to the maximum. This will make the > selection> > of> > > Ayanamsa or Year Length an absolute choice in the practical > scenario.> > > Hope that we may encounter/derive some such dependable method in > near> > > future.> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh> > >> > > , "chandra_hari18"> > > chandra_hari18@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Sreenadh,> > > >> > > > No kudos for Thus i had to ask a prashna on whether to > experiment> > with> > > > C.Hari +> > > > Savana or not this wisdom.> > > >> > > > Prasna cannot be used to understand the Sastra. Had that been > the> > > case,> > > > no painstaking studies were required. All binary questions > (Y/N) of> > > the> > > > world could be answered by Prasna. We can device some Prasna to > fix> > > the> > > > planet positions too, not only solar year. Someone could have > taken> > to> > > > prasna to see whether Lagna is Vrschika or Dhanus. When a birth > time> > > is> > > > given such a Prasna has no locus standii. In the same way where > well> > > > laid precepts are there, no use of Prasna can be admitted. Such> > > > approaches shall misguide students - many may be inspired to > have> > > Prasna> > > > to replace study and contemplation.> > > >> > > > In fact resorting to Prasna speaks of the lack of study and> > > > contemplation. Truth of the Jyotisha precepts can be known only> > > through> > > > study and contemplation or thru nirvikalpa wisdom. I am not > going> > into> > > > more details - I hope you and Pradeep will understand that > Prasna> > > needs> > > > to be replaced by study and contemplation.> > > >> > > > chandra hari> >>

Guest guest

Dear Pradeep,

Sunrise to sunrise i.e. Savana day, has effect when we see compute

Kalahora etc. Units are less than a day. Bright and dark halves too have

the effect. Ayanas are said to have effect. But all these merge into the

solar 360 deg year when we look at times that repeat, Kalachakra. So the

120 years of longevity are the 120 solar 360 deg years. If we consider

otherwise 120 years = 118.27 years. Can this have any meaning in

Kalachakra?

When you consider dasa periods = 6 = 5.913, 7=6.9, 20 = 19.7 and the

like. How a mechanism can operate by count of days that only humans can

do? How the planets under such a scheme can be indicators of

Karma-bhukti?

When dasa at birth is considered, the decrement in Venus is maximum and

will be equivalent to a difference of 10' moon's longitude and 20

minutes of error in birth time. With dasa at birth of sun/moon etc this

difference will be less.

We must understand that the modern Moon's longitude has many corrections

and sometimes there can be some mysterious reasons by which the Moon may

be in error by few minutes when we contrast with derived Dasa_Bhuktis.

Such phenomena can be understood only if we stick to the fundamentals

and remain a keen observer.

I hope we will be able to understand the issue better from the examples

that you have.

chandra hari

, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Hare rama krishna

>

> dear Pradeep Ji

>

>

>

> I just raised some valid points and rest of the results we hav to

> see tru our joint efforts .

>

>

>

> Thanxs

>

> sunil nair

>

> om shreem mahalaxmai namah

>

>

> , " vijayadas_pradeep "

> vijayadas_pradeep@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sunil ji

> >

> > Chandra ji has done extensive astronomical research and i cannot

> > counter his points without proper studies.Thus he may forgive me if

i

> > am erring.

> >

> > However in my view ,360 degrees solar transit ,or transit degree

> > position of a planet is one thing while the ''duration of effect'' a

> > planet can have on a jatak, can be another thing.

> >

> > In the first case ,we are measuring/following the cyclical/circular

> > pattern of solar movement.Here 360 degrees is used to measure a

> > standard time period w.r to a reference point.

> >

> > However a jataka or the very seperate existence is not because of

> > atma or sun alone.Without reflective medium there is no canvas and

> > without a canvas,there is no chance for impressions/smaskaras and

> > without samskaras and vasanas there is no scope for rebirth and

> > without it there is no scope for astrology and mun janma sukruthas

> > (past birth merits).

> >

> > Thus Divakara and Nisha kara are simultaneously having a

> > role.Astrology is studied based on the effect of planets w.r to life

> > on earth.Life on earth is based on the light given by divakara and

> > hence suryodaya to suryodaya or a savana day has effect.

> >

> > As per Chandra ji it is not scientific enough to measure,using an

> > apparent phenomenon like sunrise.

> >

> > However 360, sunrise to sunrise,days can be a measure for the

> > the ''duration of effect'' a planet can cast.

> >

> > These explanations are purely my personal views and can be

> > wrong.Practical examples are inspiring me to experiment with 360

> > savana days.

> >

> > I have to study and reply for some documents sent by Chandra ji

> >

> > Thanks

> > Pradeep

> >

> >

> >

> > , " sunil nair "

> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > hare rama krishna

> > >

> > > dear sreenadh ji chandra ji and pradeep ji and learned memebrs of

> > grp .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > i think we shud form some discussion aprt frm normal one only

> > basing

> > > the ayanamsa and year lenght .Let us see how many memebrs in grp

are

> > > seriously interested to test it with known charts .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > because chart used shud be some very familiar one which can answer

> > any

> > > kind of questions asked by any memebr .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > as far as yr llenght is concerned i dont know how 360 days match

> > with

> > > natural rythm of universe .even all our kal ganana was based on

> > days

> > > solar yr to yuga and manuantharas ,so frm micro and to macro a

> > uniform

> > > process we r following .And i feel its missing in savana scheme .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > so in astrology how can we follow it this 360 days ,(it is to

> > debated ,i

> > > am not imparting anything )and the main problem is missing of 5

> > days if

> > > we take 365 days or 360days think the dasa -bukti will be totaly

> > diffrnt

> > > after 50 yrs as it will show 250 + days diffrnce if we r doing

> > wrong and

> > > we get wrong dasas and wrong results .when some one is sitting in

> > frnt

> > > of u there is no problem, astrologer equipped with sadhana can

solve

> > > many riddles,where as these days of net astrology even u dont know

> > who

> > > is queriest ,in such cases even prashna wont help u as his

> > involvement

> > > is less .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > so this brahmanda and pindanda corelation is missing with 360 days

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Also when i talk with many good and big astrologers they r also of

> > the

> > > opinion that ( those who follow lahiri ) this lahiri is going to

be

> > > obselletted ,again its demand of our times to come out with

correct

> > > ayanamsa .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > hope who ever interested can come forward and form a grp and

discuss

> > > atleast offline and post what ever out come is frm discussions

time

> > to

> > > time in this grp and other grps .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > what is ur suggestions pls let us know ??

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > regrds sunil nair

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " Sreenadh "

> > > <sreesog@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Hari ji,

> > > > My support is not about Prashna etc, but regarding the selection

> > of

> > > > Year Length and (even though not for me) Ayanamsa. I am yet to

get

> > > > convinced regarding the selection of some perticular year

length,

> > > > regarding practical charts in the absence of some well

dependable

> > BT

> > > > Rectification/verification methods. What we need is some method

to

> > > > ensure that the given BT is correct by providing us with some

> > solid

> > > info

> > > > such as -

> > > > * Name or starting letters of the name of the native or parents.

> > > > * Nakshatra or Lagna of the native's parents

> > > > or something like that. Such an info helps us much in ensuring

> > that

> > > the

> > > > given BT is correct/apt to the maximum. This will make the

> > selection

> > > of

> > > > Ayanamsa or Year Length an absolute choice in the practical

> > scenario.

> > > > Hope that we may encounter/derive some such dependable method in

> > near

> > > > future.

> > > > Love and regards,

> > > > Sreenadh

> > > >

> > > > ,

" chandra_hari18 "

> > > > chandra_hari18@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sreenadh,

> > > > >

> > > > > No kudos for Thus i had to ask a prashna on whether to

> > experiment

> > > with

> > > > > C.Hari +

> > > > > Savana or not this wisdom.

> > > > >

> > > > > Prasna cannot be used to understand the Sastra. Had that been

> > the

> > > > case,

> > > > > no painstaking studies were required. All binary questions

> > (Y/N) of

> > > > the

> > > > > world could be answered by Prasna. We can device some Prasna

to

> > fix

> > > > the

> > > > > planet positions too, not only solar year. Someone could have

> > taken

> > > to

> > > > > prasna to see whether Lagna is Vrschika or Dhanus. When a

birth

> > time

> > > > is

> > > > > given such a Prasna has no locus standii. In the same way

where

> > well

> > > > > laid precepts are there, no use of Prasna can be admitted.

Such

> > > > > approaches shall misguide students - many may be inspired to

> > have

> > > > Prasna

> > > > > to replace study and contemplation.

> > > > >

> > > > > In fact resorting to Prasna speaks of the lack of study and

> > > > > contemplation. Truth of the Jyotisha precepts can be known

only

> > > > through

> > > > > study and contemplation or thru nirvikalpa wisdom. I am not

> > going

> > > into

> > > > > more details - I hope you and Pradeep will understand that

> > Prasna

> > > > needs

> > > > > to be replaced by study and contemplation.

> > > > >

> > > > > chandra hari

> > >

> >

>