IndiaDivine.org

KAS and verification of repeatablity in predictions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ash ji,==>> Besides, do you have fixed set of rules that u are using to test > 360 v/s 365 that is repeatable in charts?<== Of course! Of course our rishis had such rules and as followers of them we too have them! If not we won't be this much into this subeject, being sincere people! If such rules where not present then there won't be anything called astrology at all!! If there is no repeatable rules how you think "practical astrologers" will survive the day?!! Ask Sunil ji, Madhu ji, Me or anyone with some practical professional experience in the field of astrology - We CAN'T survive without identifying such rules - a simple and basic fact! Hope by such statements you are not erroniously questioning the whole dependabality of rules given in Rishi horas; and the rule provided by Acharya paramparas; yes Kushush's Ashataka varga system included. Note: Coming to the supposidly "clear cut and numerical way" rules and its application given by Kurush's system - with due regard to the system - I would suggest "Prove it the practical way in these blind chart readings by arriving at the currect results consistently; or even occationally (whether related to timing of events or predicting about life)" As you might have observed it is the research way we take and exersise. If found valid and current your methods will always be appreciated. Actually even if NOT currect then too your methods will be appreciated due to the systematic and consistent approch the Kurush's Ashtakavarga system proposes (even though the styem is too numeric to be a major participant of the holistic approach followed by Astrology; and also a "late comer" into ancient astrological wisdom). Love and regards,Sreenadh , "ashsam73" <kas wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh,> > That mail of mine was meant as a joke and don't read too much into it.> > That is the trend that has been observed.> > First there was KP Ayanamsa given by Krishnamurthi, and then the more> intelligent students, have come up with the NEW TRUE KP AYANAMSA.> > Then there was Lahiri ayanamsa, which if u study closely, even some> years are skipped, and now there is a new Flavour of it based on some> sincere research. So that is new TRUE AYANSMA.> > Then something unique came, the Tarun Ayanamsa, which is very> different and by god, some people find events matching with that as> well. A new era in jyotish.> > Then there will be JC ayanamsa and in due course of time, with sincere> research minded students will come up with NJC or TJC (New JC) or> (TRUE JC AYANAMSA) don't u think?> > It is human nature to make progress :-). > > Besides, do you have fixed set of rules that u are using to test 360> v/s 365 that is repeatable in charts?> > As per Krushna's Ashtakavarga System, the date given is> > 24th February 366 AD, along with a full system in which the power of a> planet in all 12 HOUSE OF THE RASI CHART AND ALL 12 HOUSES IN ALL 16 D> CHARTS ARE GIVEN IN CLEAR CUT AND NUMERICAL WAY.> > Rest, is left to the intelligent mind.> > Cheers !!!> Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > , "Sreenadh"> sreesog@ wrote:> >> > Dear Ash ji,> > ==>> > > I forgot to add that once the JC (Jesus Christ) Ayanamsa is aptly> > > justified, one can wait for NJC or TRUE / NEW JC ayanamsa that will be> > > a bit different maybe JC + 40 mins :-)> > > Maybe all in due course of time, lol.....> > <==> > I think your comment springs from the mis-understanding the Ayanamsa> > proposed by Chandrahari depends some way on Lahari; which is totally> > wrong. The Aynamsa proposed by Chandrahari DOES NOT depend on anything> > except the rhythmic correlation of planetary movements as proposed by> > Ancient Surya Siddhanta. It is just for help the people by providing an> > easy way to arrive near to the proposed Ayanamsa value that we are> > referring to L+44 or L+46. If one is intelligent enough the direct> > formula to calculate the Ayanamsa is available in the files section of> > the group (in the reviews I wrote to the Ayanamsa concept presented by> > Chandra Hari) and they can use it. And thus the better brains will be> > saved much from the + or - related X or Y Ayanamsa - whether true or> > false. [:)]> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > , "ashsam73" <kas@>> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Chandra Hari,> > >> > > I forgot to add that once the JC (Jesus Christ) Ayanamsa is aptly> > > justified, one can wait for NJC or TRUE / NEW JC ayanamsa that will be> > > a bit different maybe JC + 40 mins :-)> > >> > > Maybe all in due course of time, lol.....> > >> > > Recently there was someone who had Tarun Ayanamsa too which was very> > > interesting too... so that this rate, we will get there in no time...> > >> > > Sit back, relax, fasten your seat belt and enjoy the ride.....> > >> > > Cheers !!!> > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca> > >> > >> > > , "ashsam73" kas@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > -)> > > >> > > > Maybe and maybe not, again that depends on what technique one uses.> > > >> > > > Actually I have seen KP chaps predict with accuracy using KP> > Ayanamsa,> > > > SJC folks predicting with first Lahiri and then now its Lahiri - 57> > > > Seconds, then, and then even why forget the Western Astrologers> > > > predicting correctly, too using tropical.> > > >> > > > Again, the chain is as strong as its weakest link, and here the> > > > weakest link is in nailing down the technique and then one can test> > > > the ayanamsa.> > > >> > > > If you take KP Ayanamsa, and run it though using SJC techniques, one> > > > can boldly prediction, KP Ayanaamsa does not GIVE PROMISING RESULTS,> > > > same way, Sanjay Rath on his website, checked the Ayanamsa that you> > > > gave and compared that with Lahiri, on Sirla Prabhupada's chart as> > > > well, with quite convincing arguments.> > > >> > > > Then again, that might not hold true as the base of comparision has> > > > changed from Lahiri to the now new TRUE ayanamsa.> > > >> > > > Rest I leave it to intelligent student of this shastra to put 2 and> > 2> > > > together.> > > >> > > > After all, wasn't it the maharishis who have mentioned to use the> > laws> > > > with intelligence :-)> > > >> > > > Cheers !!!> > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > , "chandra_hari18"> > > > <chandra_hari18@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Ash,> > > > >> > > > > Some people are getting amazing results when the Zodiac begins on> > 01> > > > > January 1 AD, 00:00 Noon with sun at 00:00'. You can have some> > > research> > > > > in this Parampara too. The related ayanamsa can be called Jesus> > > Christ> > > > > ayanamsa.> > > > >> > > > > chandra hari> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > , "ashsam73" <kas@>> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Mr Goel,> > > > > >> > > > > > I have repeated this in the past and am saying this again, that> > this> > > > > > is not MY AYANAMSA. This is an ayanamsa that has been coming> > though> > > > > > our Parampara.> > > > > >> > > > > > Just as you say that D60 is past life, and I remember, that on> > KN> > > > > > Rao's list, there was a discussion between Narasimha and KN Rao,> > and> > > > > > this topic came up, and KN Rao just asked in 1 line, where is it> > > given> > > > > > that D60 = past life and in the next email the reply came back,> > that> > > > > > it was based on PARAMPARA.> > > > > >> > > > > > Now, what is the concrete scientific justification of the same.> > > There> > > > > > is none, and there can be none except what has been taught by> > the> > > > > > safeguarders of the parampara.> > > > > >> > > > > > The same is the case, with the value of 24th Feb 366 AD. Infact,> > > > > > there was another person, I can't recollect his name and he> > > wrote the> > > > > > date that he found also as 24th Feb 366 AD and also was> > > surprised that> > > > > > I said, thats the EXACT value of Krushna's Ayanamsa.> > > > > >> > > > > > Bhasins ayanamsa is also close and even BV Raman in his later> > years> > > > > > started to move much away from Lahiri.> > > > > >> > > > > > Do u mean to say that all these persons were shooting in the> > > dark and> > > > > > working on some whim and fancy?> > > > > >> > > > > > Another thing, and this is common sense atleast to me, is on> > what> > > > > > basis was an ayanamsa tested?> > > > > >> > > > > > If you take KAY (Krushna's ayanamsa) value and then start to use> > > your> > > > > > own technique of past life, MOST DEFINITELY u might not get> > > > > > encouraging results, and that is because, your system to test> > > might be> > > > > > different or maybe some secrete from your parampara that might> > > not be> > > > > > disclosed as yet, which when you learn u might find the proper> > > result.> > > > > >> > > > > > Taking an example> > > > > >> > > > > > Just take this example that was given in a recent discussion.> > > > > >> > > > > > 18th Nov 1971> > > > > > 2:55 AM> > > > > > 8N29> > > > > > 76E55> > > > > > Trivandrum.> > > > > >> > > > > > Marriage Date = 24th Feb 2008.> > > > > >> > > > > > Krushna's Ayanamsa = 22:34:23> > > > > >> > > > > > As 11 Vi 59> > > > > > Su 2 Sc 18> > > > > > Mo 0 Sc 17> > > > > > Ma 13 Aq 39> > > > > > Me 23 Sc 20> > > > > > Ju 19 Sc 52> > > > > > Ve 23 Sc 28> > > > > > SaR 11 Ta 7> > > > > > Ra 16 Cp 24> > > > > > Ke 16 Cn 24> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > KAS Ashtakavarga Power (Which is fixed for this chart, and> > cannot be> > > > > > manipulated)> > > > > >> > > > > > (therefore 2 astrologers who work on this chart, will get EXACT> > same> > > > > > BASE to work from - THEN AND ONLY THEN can value of Ayanamsa be> > > > > tested)> > > > > >> > > > > > (Kidding - Otherwise, you can jump to D60 and then justify> > anything> > > > > > based on past life :-) that is the get out clause in my opinion)> > > > > >> > > > > > Concrete Methodology which is repeatable in ALL charts.> > > > > >> > > > > > Hse SAV Su Mo Ma Me Ju Ve Sa> > > > > > 1 47 19 20 28 27 21 23 29> > > > > > 2 23 18 24 19 19 24 20 24> > > > > > 3 26 16 14 14 14 12 13 14> > > > > > 4 27 12 8 8 19 16 20 17> > > > > > 5 25 13 9 20 14 13 20 10> > > > > > 6 26 19 32 29 24 23 22 30> > > > > > 7 29 16 11 7 14 18 16 15> > > > > > 8 28 21 20 24 25 19 16 32> > > > > > 9 20 20 14 28 21 27 30 26> > > > > > 10 27 9 17 13 13 13 15 15> > > > > > 11 30 19 20 19 20 27 20 35> > > > > > 12 29 21 17 22 21 24 25 22> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Now as per the LAW's of KAS, Happy Marriage will take place in> > 4th> > > > > > lord antra or 12th lord antra or highest power planet.> > > > > >> > > > > > For 7th house it can be seen in NO UNCLEAR TERMS> > > > > >> > > > > > Su Mo Ma Me Ju Ve Sa> > > > > > 16 11 7 14 18 16 15> > > > > >> > > > > > that the highest power planet is GURU with 18 points.> > > > > >> > > > > > Now antra running at that time was> > > > > >> > > > > > Mahadasha = Mercury> > > > > > Antra = Guru> > > > > >> > > > > > Sectors => > > > > >> > > > > > Sector 1 2006-Jul-27 2007-Apr-29> > > > > > Sector 2 2007-Apr-29 2008-Jan-30> > > > > > Sector 3 2008-Jan-30 2008-Nov-01> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > So on 30th January 2008 the 3rd sector started.> > > > > >> > > > > > Since there is delay in the marriage, so the marriage will> > happen in> > > > > > 3rd sector. (This is also a fixed law all given in lessons on> > > > > > http://krushna.sageasita.com)> > > > > >> > > > > > Now after 30th January 2008,> > > > > >> > > > > > the next step is to narrow the event further is the use of> > > TRANSIT OF> > > > > SUN.> > > > > >> > > > > > Sa and Mo 23-Jan 05-Feb> > > > > > Sa and Ma 06-Feb 18-Feb> > > > > > Sa and Ra 19-Feb 03-Mar> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > As per the LAWS OF KAS, when SUN TRANSITS POWERFUL SIGNIFICATOR> > THE> > > > > > EVENT IS TRIGGERED.> > > > > >> > > > > > So after 30th January, Sun was transitting sign of Sa and nak of> > Mo> > > > > > and it can be clearly seen that the value of Moon is less> > > > > >> > > > > > Su Mo Ma Me Ju Ve Sa> > > > > > 16 11 7 14 18 16 15> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Anything over 12 is considered powerful.> > > > > >> > > > > > So the first powerful transit of sun was from 19th feb to 03> > march> > > > > > 2008 and> > > > > >> > > > > > Marriage happened on 24th Feb 2008.> > > > > >> > > > > > Infact, the Moon changes sign if u use Krushna's ayanamsa v/s> > > Lahiri.> > > > > > The LAGNA SAV goes from 41 to 47 and Mo goes to Scorpio as> > compared> > > > > > to Libra. Everything changes, the ashtakavarga changes, SAV> > changes.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Now, if you have such concrete methodology, then there is some> > > > > > justification to TEST AN AYANAMSA.> > > > > >> > > > > > KAS is giving us the proper methodology and concrete steps that> > are> > > > > > REPEATABLE in ALL charts, with proper approach to find DELAY IN> > > EVENT.> > > > > >> > > > > > Now coming to finding the formula, its better to talk to> > > someone, who> > > > > > has done more research in Ayanamsa, trying to find out exactly.> > You> > > > > > will find that Mr Chandra Hari is finding a value that is Lahiri> > > + 40> > > > > > mins, you are finding based on your calculation based on your> > > > > > technique the value of Lahiri - 57 SECONDS.> > > > > >> > > > > > Mr Raman's value is approx Lahiri - 1.x.> > > > > >> > > > > > Now, please, use your best judgement, that a man so learned as> > Mr> > > > > > Raman, or Mr Bhasin or the likes of that, also many Astrologers> > > around> > > > > > Kashi and in Rajasthan are using values which are in the> > vicinity of> > > > > > about 1 minute or less than Lahiri.> > > > > >> > > > > > About the claims that you have found concrete value of ayanamsa,> > > that> > > > > > maybe so, but then u must take this up with people who have done> > > more> > > > > > research like Mr Chandra Hari, who's value is Lahiri + 40 mins> > > > > > wheareas your value is Lahiri - 57 seconds. So its very obvious> > that> > > > > > there is some MAJOR problem in some FUNDAMENTALS here.> > > > > >> > > > > > So, making a long story short, the true test of any ayanamsa> > will be> > > > > when> > > > > >> > > > > > 1) One has concrete methodology and rules to find the result. If> > > that> > > > > > is varying, anything can be justified.> > > > > > 3) From experience based on the tools that EACH ONE USES.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > In Conclusion I would like to say, that KAS has given the WOLRD> > OF> > > > > > JYOTISH, a concrete methodology, and proper power of planets can> > be> > > > > > gauged, and that will BE THE SAME IF 2 ASTROLOGERS WERE TO CAST> > THE> > > > > > CHART, with a set of FIXED RULES, using Ashtakavarga, which has> > been> > > > > > propounded by Parasara and also references are made by the> > greats of> > > > > > Varahamira and Saravali and Jataka Parijata etc etc, which is to> > > > > > REMOVE ALL CONTRADICTIONS.> > > > > >> > > > > > The value of ayanamsa that has come as per the teaching of> > Krushnaji> > > > > > and Parampara is 24th Feburuary 366 AD and KAS system PROVES is> > and> > > > > > based on FIXED SET OF RULES which would be same for ALL> > ASTROLOGERS.> > > > > >> > > > > > This affirms my faith, that earlier everyone was saying that> > > Lahiri is> > > > > > proper and were swearing by it, and today, it makes me smile to> > see> > > > > > that atleast now a value which is lahiri - 57 seconds so nearly> > 1> > > > > > minute less has begun.> > > > > >> > > > > > So, in due course of time, u can mark my words, that the world> > will> > > > > > come to the value of 24th Feb 366 AD i.e. the value of Krushna's> > > > > Ayanamsa.> > > > > >> > > > > > I hope my point is clear.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > > > >> > > > > > , Gopal Goel> > > > > > gkgoel1937@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Mr. ASH,> > > > > > > I TRIED TO ADOPT YOUR AYANAMSA , the results are not> > > > > encouraging.> > > > > > > More over I could not find any convincing scientific> > > > > justification> > > > > > of Ayanamsa value propagated by your> > > > > > > group.> > > > > > > I am personally not against any Ayanamsa value , but it should> > > have> > > > > > solid astronomical basis.> > > > > > > We should ,first of all , define parameters for obtaining> > Ayanamsa> > > > > > value.> > > > > > > The definition of Citra Pakchhaya Ayanamsa is as follows:> > > > > > > TROPICAL LONGITUDE OF STAR CITRA ( SPICA 16) => > > > > AYANAMSA+180degree> > > > > > > According to Lahiri's Indian Ephemeris ,2008, Sidereal> > > longitude of> > > > > > Star Citra is 179deg. 59' 04",> > > > > > > as such I suggest to use Lahiri's Ayanamsa after deducting 57> > sec.> > > > > > for present era.> > > > > > > Kindly go through my article on "concept of Vargottama" in> > which> > > > > > number of examples are illustrated based on this principle.> > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > G.K.GOEL> > > > > > > Ph: 09350311433> > > > > > > Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> > > > > > > NEW DELHI-110 076> > > > > > > INDIA> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh,

Actually you can join the KAS list and go thorough the archives, and you

will find all the proof u need on all the blind charts and to your hearts

content.

Also, I think u are mature enough to know that, there are 2 things, an

" Astrology " and then " A System " . Let us take the previous quiz, that Neelam

gave, do u mean to say, that Just because " Mr. Sreenadh " who is working on

the Ancient Indian Astrology, was unable to pin point all the events or

areas of life that were given nor come even close, Does that really Potray

that Ancient Indian Astrology does not work?

I think you get the point. So the proof u ask, or are looking for, should

come from within.

The chart that I took for marriage on 24th Feb 2008 (24th Feb which

incidentally and Ironically is the date of the start of Krushna's Ayanamsa

24th Feb 366 AD :-)), the marriage happened in highest points.

Now, that will not change, if that chart came 15 year prior or 20 years

prior, the Total power would remain the same.

Do u mean to say, that should all the 2000+ members, start to judge ancient

indian astrology based on YOUR PREDICTION, means if its correct then AIA is

correct otherwise its too much of mumbo jumbo and half baked where the laws

are not working? :-)

On another note, Sreenadh, Ashtakavarga, was propounded to REMOVE

CONTRADICTION that exists in Jyotish. Personally as far as I am concerned,

if something works, and works consistently, I really don't care, WHEN

something came into existence.

Now that u have openly said that u have fixed repeatable rules, please also

give those to me if you can or make a document, I am quite sure, each and

everyone on this list will appreciate that.

We can also use the same rules then in all the blind charts that are given,

and then we should be able to pin point or even come close to the actual

truth :-).

That Sreenadh, in my opinion, will be the biggest contribution to ALL the

Jyotish of the world be it so professional, armatures, hobbyists or

researchers alike. :-)

Cheers !!!

Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca/> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of Sreenadh

Saturday May 17, 2008 8:52 AM

Re: KAS and verification of repeatablity

in predictions

Dear Ash ji,

==>

> Besides, do you have fixed set of rules that u are using to test

> 360 v/s 365 that is repeatable in charts?

<==

Of course! Of course our rishis had such rules and as followers of them

we too have them! If not we won't be this much into this subeject, being

sincere people! If such rules where not present then there won't be

anything called astrology at all!! If there is no repeatable rules how you

think " practical astrologers " will survive the day?!! :))

<http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/18.gif> Ask Sunil ji,

Madhu ji, Me or anyone with some practical professional experience in the

field of astrology - We CAN'T survive without identifying such rules - a

simple and basic fact! :)

<http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/01.gif>

Hope by such statements you are not erroniously questioning the whole

dependabality of rules given in Rishi horas; and the rule provided by

Acharya paramparas; yes Kushush's Ashataka varga system included. :)

<http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/01.gif>

Note: Coming to the supposidly " clear cut and numerical way " rules and its

application given by Kurush's system - with due regard to the system - I

would suggest " Prove it the practical way in these blind chart readings by

arriving at the currect results consistently; or even occationally (whether

related to timing of events or predicting about life) " :)

<http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/01.gif> As you might

have observed it is the research way we take and exersise. If found valid

and current your methods will always be appreciated. Actually even if NOT

currect then too your methods will be appreciated due to the systematic and

consistent approch the Kurush's Ashtakavarga system proposes (even though

the styem is too numeric to be a major participant of the holistic approach

followed by Astrology; and also a " late comer " into ancient astrological

wisdom). :) <http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/01.gif>

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

Guest guest

Dear

Sreenadh,

I

forgot to add, please just refer to me as Ash.

The ji makes it too formal J

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of Sreenadh

Saturday May 17, 2008 8:52

AM

To:

Re: KAS and verification of repeatablity in predictions

Dear Ash ji,

==>

> Besides, do you have fixed set of rules that u are using to test

> 360 v/s 365 that is repeatable in charts?

<==

Of course! Of course our rishis had such rules and as followers of

them we too have them! If not we won't be this much into this subeject, being

sincere people! If such rules where not present then there won't be

anything called astrology at all!! If there is no repeatable rules

how you think " practical astrologers " will survive the day?!!

Ask Sunil ji, Madhu ji, Me or anyone with some practical professional

experience in the field of astrology - We CAN'T survive without identifying

such rules - a simple and basic fact!

Hope by such statements you are not erroniously questioning

the whole dependabality of rules given in Rishi horas; and the rule provided by

Acharya paramparas; yes Kushush's Ashataka varga system included.

Note: Coming to the supposidly " clear cut and numerical way " rules and

its application given by Kurush's system - with due regard to the system - I

would suggest " Prove it the practical way in these blind chart

readings by arriving at the currect results consistently; or even occationally

(whether related to timing of events or predicting about life) " As

you might have observed it is the research way we take and exersise. If found

valid and current your methods will always be appreciated. Actually even

if NOT currect then too your methods will be appreciated due to the

systematic and consistent approch the Kurush's Ashtakavarga system

proposes (even though the styem is too numeric to be a major participant

of the holistic approach followed by Astrology; and also a " late

comer " into ancient astrological wisdom).

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, " ashsam73 "

<kas wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh,

>

> That mail of mine was meant as a joke and don't read too much into it.

>

> That is the trend that has been observed.

>

> First there was KP Ayanamsa given by Krishnamurthi, and then the more

> intelligent students, have come up with the NEW TRUE KP AYANAMSA.

>

> Then there was Lahiri ayanamsa, which if u study closely, even some

> years are skipped, and now there is a new Flavour of it based on some

> sincere research. So that is new TRUE AYANSMA.

>

> Then something unique came, the Tarun Ayanamsa, which is very

> different and by god, some people find events matching with that as

> well. A new era in jyotish.

>

> Then there will be JC ayanamsa and in due course of time, with sincere

> research minded students will come up with NJC or TJC (New JC) or

> (TRUE JC AYANAMSA) don't u think?

>

> It is human nature to make progress :-).

>

> Besides, do you have fixed set of rules that u are using to test 360

> v/s 365 that is repeatable in charts?

>

> As per Krushna's Ashtakavarga System, the date given is

>

> 24th February 366 AD, along with a full system in which the power of a

> planet in all 12 HOUSE OF THE RASI CHART AND ALL 12 HOUSES IN ALL 16 D

> CHARTS ARE GIVEN IN CLEAR CUT AND NUMERICAL WAY.

>

> Rest, is left to the intelligent mind.

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

>

>

> , " Sreenadh "

> sreesog@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Ash ji,

> > ==>

> > > I forgot to add that once the JC (Jesus Christ) Ayanamsa is

aptly

> > > justified, one can wait for NJC or TRUE / NEW JC ayanamsa that

will be

> > > a bit different maybe JC + 40 mins :-)

> > > Maybe all in due course of time, lol.....

> > <==

> > I think your comment springs from the mis-understanding the Ayanamsa

> > proposed by Chandrahari depends some way on Lahari; which is totally

> > wrong. The Aynamsa proposed by Chandrahari DOES NOT depend on

anything

> > except the rhythmic correlation of planetary movements as proposed by

> > Ancient Surya Siddhanta. It is just for help the people by providing

an

> > easy way to arrive near to the proposed Ayanamsa value that we are

> > referring to L+44 or L+46. If one is intelligent enough the direct

> > formula to calculate the Ayanamsa is available in the files section

of

> > the group (in the reviews I wrote to the Ayanamsa concept presented

by

> > Chandra Hari) and they can use it. And thus the better brains will be

> > saved much from the + or - related X or Y Ayanamsa - whether true or

> > false. [:)]

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > , " ashsam73 "

<kas@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Chandra Hari,

> > >

> > > I forgot to add that once the JC (Jesus Christ) Ayanamsa is

aptly

> > > justified, one can wait for NJC or TRUE / NEW JC ayanamsa that

will be

> > > a bit different maybe JC + 40 mins :-)

> > >

> > > Maybe all in due course of time, lol.....

> > >

> > > Recently there was someone who had Tarun Ayanamsa too which was

very

> > > interesting too... so that this rate, we will get there in no

time...

> > >

> > > Sit back, relax, fasten your seat belt and enjoy the ride.....

> > >

> > > Cheers !!!

> > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

> > >

> > >

> > > ,

" ashsam73 " kas@

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > -)

> > > >

> > > > Maybe and maybe not, again that depends on what technique

one uses.

> > > >

> > > > Actually I have seen KP chaps predict with accuracy using

KP

> > Ayanamsa,

> > > > SJC folks predicting with first Lahiri and then now its

Lahiri - 57

> > > > Seconds, then, and then even why forget the Western

Astrologers

> > > > predicting correctly, too using tropical.

> > > >

> > > > Again, the chain is as strong as its weakest link, and here

the

> > > > weakest link is in nailing down the technique and then one

can test

> > > > the ayanamsa.

> > > >

> > > > If you take KP Ayanamsa, and run it though using SJC

techniques, one

> > > > can boldly prediction, KP Ayanaamsa does not GIVE PROMISING

RESULTS,

> > > > same way, Sanjay Rath on his website, checked the Ayanamsa

that you

> > > > gave and compared that with Lahiri, on Sirla Prabhupada's

chart as

> > > > well, with quite convincing arguments.

> > > >

> > > > Then again, that might not hold true as the base of

comparision has

> > > > changed from Lahiri to the now new TRUE ayanamsa.

> > > >

> > > > Rest I leave it to intelligent student of this shastra to

put 2 and

> > 2

> > > > together.

> > > >

> > > > After all, wasn't it the maharishis who have mentioned to

use the

> > laws

> > > > with intelligence :-)

> > > >

> > > > Cheers !!!

> > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ,

" chandra_hari18 "

> > > > <chandra_hari18@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Ash,

> > > > >

> > > > > Some people are getting amazing results when the

Zodiac begins on

> > 01

> > > > > January 1 AD, 00:00 Noon with sun at 00:00'. You can

have some

> > > research

> > > > > in this Parampara too. The related ayanamsa can be

called Jesus

> > > Christ

> > > > > ayanamsa.

> > > > >

> > > > > chandra hari

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ,

" ashsam73 " <kas@>

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Mr Goel,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I have repeated this in the past and am saying

this again, that

> > this

> > > > > > is not MY AYANAMSA. This is an ayanamsa that has

been coming

> > though

> > > > > > our Parampara.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Just as you say that D60 is past life, and I

remember, that on

> > KN

> > > > > > Rao's list, there was a discussion between

Narasimha and KN Rao,

> > and

> > > > > > this topic came up, and KN Rao just asked in 1

line, where is it

> > > given

> > > > > > that D60 = past life and in the next email the

reply came back,

> > that

> > > > > > it was based on PARAMPARA.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Now, what is the concrete scientific

justification of the same.

> > > There

> > > > > > is none, and there can be none except what has

been taught by

> > the

> > > > > > safeguarders of the parampara.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The same is the case, with the value of 24th Feb

366 AD. Infact,

> > > > > > there was another person, I can't recollect his

name and he

> > > wrote the

> > > > > > date that he found also as 24th Feb 366 AD and

also was

> > > surprised that

> > > > > > I said, thats the EXACT value of Krushna's

Ayanamsa.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Bhasins ayanamsa is also close and even BV Raman

in his later

> > years

> > > > > > started to move much away from Lahiri.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Do u mean to say that all these persons were

shooting in the

> > > dark and

> > > > > > working on some whim and fancy?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Another thing, and this is common sense atleast

to me, is on

> > what

> > > > > > basis was an ayanamsa tested?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If you take KAY (Krushna's ayanamsa) value and

then start to use

> > > your

> > > > > > own technique of past life, MOST DEFINITELY u

might not get

> > > > > > encouraging results, and that is because, your

system to test

> > > might be

> > > > > > different or maybe some secrete from your

parampara that might

> > > not be

> > > > > > disclosed as yet, which when you learn u might

find the proper

> > > result.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Taking an example

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Just take this example that was given in a recent

discussion.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 18th Nov 1971

> > > > > > 2:55 AM

> > > > > > 8N29

> > > > > > 76E55

> > > > > > Trivandrum.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Marriage Date = 24th Feb 2008.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Krushna's Ayanamsa = 22:34:23

> > > > > >

> > > > > > As 11 Vi 59

> > > > > > Su 2 Sc 18

> > > > > > Mo 0 Sc 17

> > > > > > Ma 13 Aq 39

> > > > > > Me 23 Sc 20

> > > > > > Ju 19 Sc 52

> > > > > > Ve 23 Sc 28

> > > > > > SaR 11 Ta 7

> > > > > > Ra 16 Cp 24

> > > > > > Ke 16 Cn 24

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > KAS Ashtakavarga Power (Which is fixed for this

chart, and

> > cannot be

> > > > > > manipulated)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > (therefore 2 astrologers who work on this chart,

will get EXACT

> > same

> > > > > > BASE to work from - THEN AND ONLY THEN can value

of Ayanamsa be

> > > > > tested)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > (Kidding - Otherwise, you can jump to D60 and

then justify

> > anything

> > > > > > based on past life :-) that is the get out clause

in my opinion)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Concrete Methodology which is repeatable in ALL

charts.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hse SAV Su Mo Ma Me Ju Ve Sa

> > > > > > 1 47 19 20 28 27 21 23 29

> > > > > > 2 23 18 24 19 19 24 20 24

> > > > > > 3 26 16 14 14 14 12 13 14

> > > > > > 4 27 12 8 8 19 16 20 17

> > > > > > 5 25 13 9 20 14 13 20 10

> > > > > > 6 26 19 32 29 24 23 22 30

> > > > > > 7 29 16 11 7 14 18 16 15

> > > > > > 8 28 21 20 24 25 19 16 32

> > > > > > 9 20 20 14 28 21 27 30 26

> > > > > > 10 27 9 17 13 13 13 15 15

> > > > > > 11 30 19 20 19 20 27 20 35

> > > > > > 12 29 21 17 22 21 24 25 22

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Now as per the LAW's of KAS, Happy Marriage will

take place in

> > 4th

> > > > > > lord antra or 12th lord antra or highest power

planet.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > For 7th house it can be seen in NO UNCLEAR TERMS

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Su Mo Ma Me Ju Ve Sa

> > > > > > 16 11 7 14 18 16 15

> > > > > >

> > > > > > that the highest power planet is GURU with 18

points.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Now antra running at that time was

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Mahadasha = Mercury

> > > > > > Antra = Guru

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sectors =

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sector 1 2006-Jul-27 2007-Apr-29

> > > > > > Sector 2 2007-Apr-29 2008-Jan-30

> > > > > > Sector 3 2008-Jan-30 2008-Nov-01

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So on 30th January 2008 the 3rd sector started.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Since there is delay in the marriage, so the

marriage will

> > happen in

> > > > > > 3rd sector. (This is also a fixed law all given

in lessons on

> > > > > > http://krushna.sageasita.com)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Now after 30th January 2008,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > the next step is to narrow the event further is

the use of

> > > TRANSIT OF

> > > > > SUN.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sa and Mo 23-Jan 05-Feb

> > > > > > Sa and Ma 06-Feb 18-Feb

> > > > > > Sa and Ra 19-Feb 03-Mar

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > As per the LAWS OF KAS, when SUN TRANSITS

POWERFUL SIGNIFICATOR

> > THE

> > > > > > EVENT IS TRIGGERED.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So after 30th January, Sun was transitting sign

of Sa and nak of

> > Mo

> > > > > > and it can be clearly seen that the value of Moon

is less

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Su Mo Ma Me Ju Ve Sa

> > > > > > 16 11 7 14 18 16 15

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Anything over 12 is considered powerful.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So the first powerful transit of sun was from

19th feb to 03

> > march

> > > > > > 2008 and

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Marriage happened on 24th Feb 2008.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Infact, the Moon changes sign if u use Krushna's

ayanamsa v/s

> > > Lahiri.

> > > > > > The LAGNA SAV goes from 41 to 47 and Mo goes to

Scorpio as

> > compared

> > > > > > to Libra. Everything changes, the ashtakavarga

changes, SAV

> > changes.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Now, if you have such concrete methodology, then

there is some

> > > > > > justification to TEST AN AYANAMSA.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > KAS is giving us the proper methodology and

concrete steps that

> > are

> > > > > > REPEATABLE in ALL charts, with proper approach to

find DELAY IN

> > > EVENT.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Now coming to finding the formula, its better to

talk to

> > > someone, who

> > > > > > has done more research in Ayanamsa, trying to

find out exactly.

> > You

> > > > > > will find that Mr Chandra Hari is finding a value

that is Lahiri

> > > + 40

> > > > > > mins, you are finding based on your calculation

based on your

> > > > > > technique the value of Lahiri - 57 SECONDS.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Mr Raman's value is approx Lahiri - 1.x.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Now, please, use your best judgement, that a man

so learned as

> > Mr

> > > > > > Raman, or Mr Bhasin or the likes of that, also

many Astrologers

> > > around

> > > > > > Kashi and in Rajasthan are using values which are

in the

> > vicinity of

> > > > > > about 1 minute or less than Lahiri.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > About the claims that you have found concrete

value of ayanamsa,

> > > that

> > > > > > maybe so, but then u must take this up with

people who have done

> > > more

> > > > > > research like Mr Chandra Hari, who's value is

Lahiri + 40 mins

> > > > > > wheareas your value is Lahiri - 57 seconds. So

its very obvious

> > that

> > > > > > there is some MAJOR problem in some FUNDAMENTALS

here.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So, making a long story short, the true test of

any ayanamsa

> > will be

> > > > > when

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 1) One has concrete methodology and rules to find

the result. If

> > > that

> > > > > > is varying, anything can be justified.

> > > > > > 3) From experience based on the tools that EACH

ONE USES.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > In Conclusion I would like to say, that KAS has

given the WOLRD

> > OF

> > > > > > JYOTISH, a concrete methodology, and proper power

of planets can

> > be

> > > > > > gauged, and that will BE THE SAME IF 2

ASTROLOGERS WERE TO CAST

> > THE

> > > > > > CHART, with a set of FIXED RULES, using

Ashtakavarga, which has

> > been

> > > > > > propounded by Parasara and also references are

made by the

> > greats of

> > > > > > Varahamira and Saravali and Jataka Parijata etc

etc, which is to

> > > > > > REMOVE ALL CONTRADICTIONS.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The value of ayanamsa that has come as per the

teaching of

> > Krushnaji

> > > > > > and Parampara is 24th Feburuary 366 AD and KAS

system PROVES is

> > and

> > > > > > based on FIXED SET OF RULES which would be same

for ALL

> > ASTROLOGERS.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This affirms my faith, that earlier everyone was

saying that

> > > Lahiri is

> > > > > > proper and were swearing by it, and today, it

makes me smile to

> > see

> > > > > > that atleast now a value which is lahiri - 57

seconds so nearly

> > 1

> > > > > > minute less has begun.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So, in due course of time, u can mark my words,

that the world

> > will

> > > > > > come to the value of 24th Feb 366 AD i.e. the

value of Krushna's

> > > > > Ayanamsa.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I hope my point is clear.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Cheers !!!

> > > > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ,

Gopal Goel

> > > > > > gkgoel1937@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Mr. ASH,

> > > > > > > I TRIED TO ADOPT YOUR AYANAMSA , the results

are not

> > > > > encouraging.

> > > > > > > More over I could not find any convincing

scientific

> > > > > justification

> > > > > > of Ayanamsa value propagated by your

> > > > > > > group.

> > > > > > > I am personally not against any Ayanamsa

value , but it should

> > > have

> > > > > > solid astronomical basis.

> > > > > > > We should ,first of all , define parameters

for obtaining

> > Ayanamsa

> > > > > > value.

> > > > > > > The definition of Citra Pakchhaya Ayanamsa

is as follows:

> > > > > > > TROPICAL LONGITUDE OF STAR CITRA ( SPICA 16)

=

> > > > > AYANAMSA+180degree

> > > > > > > According to Lahiri's Indian Ephemeris

,2008, Sidereal

> > > longitude of

> > > > > > Star Citra is 179deg. 59' 04 " ,

> > > > > > > as such I suggest to use Lahiri's Ayanamsa

after deducting 57

> > sec.

> > > > > > for present era.

> > > > > > > Kindly go through my article on

" concept of Vargottama " in