IndiaDivine.org

ANALYSIS - - Profession Only Quiz!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Raj ji, That was a real nice mail! Love and regards,Sreenadh

<Raj Upadhrasta wrote....>

ANALYSIS - - Re: Re: Profession Only Quiz!

Respected Souvikji,Namaskar!Lord Hanuman was able to cross the Seven oceans successfully and return easily. ...........But upon landing, he got stuck in drainage-mud-hole. It took all of the Vanara-Sena to pick-out him from that drainage.Now you tried to setup us in same thing here. Thank you for playing with our minds. Please MAKE SURE that I am wrong. Otherwise- for using such a nasty practical joke; I shall borrow one of his seven Helicopters from Sreeramji and visit your home to dump some garbage! I live with-in 2000 miles from you. Even without Helicopter, I can easily cover that distance in morning walk. (Just joking!)ANALYSIS:*Outcome*She is a house wife!! ANDShe is living in foreign land.ANDShe is related to you!(Nimitta- I see two small birds on roof-top)*REASONS*(1) D1 - Saturn in 4H of D1; she sufferred problems in her childhood & education due to lack of family support.(2) D10 -- Saturn in Lagna & Jupitor in 10H of D10; I dont think she would have any real profession, especially with result of step-1. I'm not implying that Jupitor burns the house where he is in...(3) Her Education, childhood Does not support:Doctor, Teacher, Medicines, Chemicals, poet, writer, professor, Banking, Govt. Service(4) Her AGE (JUST 40) does not support:Head of Relegious Institute,"Matha Sri", Politician(5) Her Venus influence & marital status does not support:Head of Relegious Institute, "Matha Sri", Politician(6) Her foriegn residency does not support:Real Estate, Lawyer, Irrigation, finances,Business,Govt Service(7) She might have the following hobbies:Due to Ketu Influence:- a)Quite Relegious, may be learned in Vedic scriptures {Ke+Me} b)General Astrology, c)Computers/IT: Using internet, d)Mathematics {Ke+Me} (calculation of money) e)Ayurveda Medicine f)Teaching Kids and helping kids in home work (Ju influence) g)Chemicals - preparing new poisoneous Food dishes learned from FoodTV! channel. (Sunilji endorsed this Food Technology)*and *Due to SUN Influence: h)Leading the house i)Beating up Husband on a daily basis (Vargottama Dhanu)* and *Due to Venus: j) Singing for kids k) Singing for prayers(8) As a house-wife, she had to do some of the following (as suggested by other members) on daily basis:women's welfare(rights) service (again, Beating up husband on a daily basis)psychologist /researcher/ healerreligious/spiritual practitioner or missionaryshare exchage/commision agentsecret service, consultancyarts or theater personalityyoga teacher(9) I cannot stop my laugh.... Last but not least, But as a house-wife, this could be one of the tasks:*Note: this is not mine, Some Other member wrote:*>>>So there is also a possiblity that she might be anadvisor or a teacher dealing with sexual related problemsso can be a doctor or something like that.>>>>*********************END******************************Raj Upadhrasta.