IndiaDivine.org

ANALYSIS - - Profession Only Quiz!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Souvikji,Namaskar!Lord Hanuman was able to cross the Seven oceans successfully and return easily. ...........But upon landing, he got stuck in drainage-mud-hole. It took all of the Vanara-Sena to pick-out him from that drainage.Now you tried to setup us in same thing here. Thank you for playing with our minds. Please MAKE SURE that I am wrong. Otherwise- for using such a nasty practical joke; I shall borrow one of his seven Helicopters from Sreeramji and visit your home to dump some garbage! I live with-in 2000 miles from you. Even without Helicopter, I can easily cover that distance in morning walk. (Just joking!)ANALYSIS:*Outcome*She is a house wife!! ANDShe is living in foreign land.ANDShe is related to you!(Nimitta- I see two small birds on

roof-top)*REASONS*(1) D1 - Saturn in 4H of D1; she sufferred problems in her childhood & education due to lack of family support.(2) D10 -- Saturn in Lagna & Jupitor in 10H of D10; I dont think she would have any real profession, especially with result of step-1. I'm not implying that Jupitor burns the house where he is in...(3) Her Education, childhood Does not support:Doctor, Teacher, Medicines, Chemicals, poet, writer, professor, Banking, Govt. Service(4) Her AGE (JUST 40) does not support:Head of Relegious Institute,"Matha Sri", Politician(5) Her Venus influence & marital status does not support:Head of Relegious Institute, "Matha Sri", Politician(6) Her foriegn residency does not support:Real Estate, Lawyer, Irrigation, finances,Business,Govt Service(7) She might have the following hobbies:Due to Ketu Influence:-

a)Quite Relegious, may be learned in Vedic scriptures {Ke+Me} b)General Astrology, c)Computers/IT: Using internet, d)Mathematics {Ke+Me} (calculation of money) e)Ayurveda Medicine f)Teaching Kids and helping kids in home work (Ju influence) g)Chemicals - preparing new poisoneous Food dishes learned from FoodTV! channel. (Sunilji endorsed this Food Technology)*and *Due to SUN Influence: h)Leading the house i)Beating up Husband on a daily basis (Vargottama Dhanu)* and *Due to Venus: j) Singing for kids k) Singing for prayers(8) As a house-wife, she had to do some of the following (as suggested by other members) on daily basis:women's welfare(rights) service (again, Beating up husband on a daily basis)psychologist /researcher/ healerreligious/spiritual practitioner or

missionaryshare exchage/commision agentsecret service, consultancyarts or theater personalityyoga teacher(9) I cannot stop my laugh.... Last but not least, But as a house-wife, this could be one of the tasks:*Note: this is not mine, Some Other member wrote:*>>>So there is also a possiblity that she might be anadvisor or a teacher dealing with sexual related problemsso can be a doctor or something like that.>>>>*********************END******************************Raj Upadhrasta.--- On Fri, 5/16/08, Souvik Dutta <explore_vulcan wrote:Souvik Dutta <explore_vulcan Re: Profession Only Quiz!To:

Date: Friday, May 16, 2008, 5:37 PM

Dear Sreeram-ji,

As you say. I will delay the results by one day. May-20th. 11:00 PM

CST.

Regards,

Souvik

ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreeram srinivas"

<sreeram64@. ..> wrote:

>

>

> Dear Mr. Souvik,

>

> My suggestion is wait for others to join and participate. They

would

> be many willing but for their schedule. Give them a "long

> opportunity" ...... "focus is participation" .....than revealing

reality

> or answers.....

>

> Else, people will BLAME you for not giving time and rushing

> things.....! !!!

>

> With regards,

>

> Sreeram_Srinivas

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, "Souvik Dutta"

> <explore_vulcan@ > wrote:

> >

> > Dear members,

> > I have generally observed that active participants post quiz

answers

> > in a day or two, so I shall avoid waiting for 7 days.

> > I will post my answer tomorrow this time (Friday, 19-May-2008,

11:00

> > PM CST).

> > Regards,

> > Souvik

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Souvik Dutta"

> > explore_vulcan@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear members,

> > >

> > > I present a quiz for astro-analysis.

> > > Female, October 5, 1968, 12:47:00 hrs, Kolkata, India

> > >

> > > The question is simple-What is the lady's profession?

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > Souvik

> > >

> >

>