IndiaDivine.org

Vimsottari Dasa: Started from lagna or moon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Vimsottari dasa should be taken from lagna or moon.

I am following this rule:

See which of Moon or Lagna (excluding itself) has max number of

planets in quadrants from it. In case of tie, Moon wins. Else which

has max number of planets wins

What are some modifiers to this rule?

Let us discuss

Thanks

Kiran

Guest guest

Hare ramakrishna

dear Kiran ji

This is how i do and i find working .

if lagna is stronger ( means lagna has Lord in it or aspected by good planets or good planets in kendra ) i take the houses and results frm lagna but dasa will be moon vimshottary ,

if moon is stronger than lagna ( same parameters above ) i take the house results frm moon ( treating moon sign as lagna)and dasa is moon vimshottary .(This is more applicable when nativ crosses 30 yrs ) ,there another saying also if sun is stronger than both ( lagna and moon ) then take results of dasa lord treating as sun sign as lagna and that also after 60 yrs .

suppose some one has Jupiter dasa and lagna is capri and moon is in vrichika ( even his deb sign ) and aspected by all good planets .so we take Juptiter dasa as dasa of 2nd and 5th lord frm moon ( treat here moon as lagna also ) Not as 3rd and 12th Lord and if jupiter is in good position say in pisces that dasa will be good .

i rarely uses lagna vimshottary ,but u can try on both cases and see results and even u can come out with results in this grp that will b appreciated .

Even many rishis and sidhas who designed Nadis they also use Moon vimshottary and all results frm lagna only .( but diffrnt Nadies follows diffrnt parameters and results will be simialr or better depnding on our understanding )

I never find any nadies they use dasas other than vimshottary (moon ) not even jaimini or yogini or any other dasas .Even those conditional dasas described in BPHS .

hope this helps and other memebrs may correct me

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

, "kiran.rama" <kiran.rama wrote:>> Dear Members,> > Vimsottari dasa should be taken from lagna or moon.> > I am following this rule:> See which of Moon or Lagna (excluding itself) has max number of> planets in quadrants from it. In case of tie, Moon wins. Else which> has max number of planets wins> > What are some modifiers to this rule?> > Let us discuss> > Thanks> Kiran>