IndiaDivine.org

Venus Dasa if Lord of Lagna in 8th Place

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I request my friends to give reading about the Venus dasa Period for the following planetary position:Lagna : TaurenMoon : ScorpioVenus : in Saggitarius at 8th place with Mercury(Lord of 2nd and 6th).Venus is aspected by Jupiter from Aries( 12th Place for Lagna...not sure whether it has power there).Mars from Virgo aspecting (4th) from Virgo.Venus posited in the PoorvaShada the Venus Nakshatra.What will happen to the person in his/her Venus Dasa ...The subject is having tough time in ketu dasa which is currently running (Ketu posited in 7th along with Moon).I gave him/her a reading mentioning that Venus in 8th is good. So the person will accumulate money and some pleausres during that time ...although there are warnings at end of venus dasa loosing the properties/money.It is appreciated

if you can throw some light on this.

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Babu,

If you may give birth particulars,then an effort can be made to access Venus Period.

Regards, G.K.GOEL

Original Message ----Niranjan Babu <niranjanbabu2006 Sent: Monday, 21 July, 2008 8:25:11 AM Venus Dasa if Lord of Lagna in 8th Place

I request my friends to give reading about the Venus dasa Period for the following planetary position:Lagna : TaurenMoon : ScorpioVenus : in Saggitarius at 8th place with Mercury(Lord of 2nd and 6th).Venus is aspected by Jupiter from Aries( 12th Place for Lagna...not sure whether it has power there).Mars from Virgo aspecting (4th) from Virgo..Venus posited in the PoorvaShada the Venus Nakshatra.What will happen to the person in his/her Venus Dasa ...The subject is having tough time in ketu dasa which is currently running (Ketu posited in 7th along with Moon).I gave him/her a reading mentioning that Venus in 8th is good. So the person will accumulate money and some pleausres during that time ...although there are warnings at end of venus dasa loosing the properties/money.It is appreciated if you can throw some light on this.