IndiaDivine.org

Twins_Chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear shri Venkatachalapathi Garu,

Thank you for your opinion on the subject. But practically how many natal charts

with SUCH recorded Birth Times, are coming to the practicing astrologers ?

Recording of SUCH Birth Times may be possible IF THE DOCTORS HAVE SOME

ASTROLOGICAL BENT OF MIND WITH THE KNOWLEDGE WHAT IS DISCUSSED ON THIS SUBJECT

IN THIS FORUM.

With Best wishes,

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,

--- On Tue, 15/7/08, venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:

venkatachala pathi <pathiav

Re: Re: Twins_Chart

Tuesday, 15 July, 2008, 9:06 PM

Dear Bhaskar ji and Naidu ji,

I request you both to kindly permit me to intrude and give the information

gathered. The leading doctors opine, that the child releases the hands,

immediately it comes out of the mother's womb. This is an indication to the

doctor that the child is alive and takes in the breadth, which is its first

experience to accept the atmospheric air pressure. This becomes easier when the

nose is cleaned. But, the very act of release of hands indicate the child is

'Born', and need not wait for a cry, as it could come later when the child is

'drawn' upside down and 'sensitiveness' is created by 'shakes' or light pat to

cause 'vibration' etc.

Then, to answer Mr. Naidu, I am directed by a most eminent doctor, that the

shake of hand could indicate the 'birth of child' and the cry would only will

follow as it takes air through mouth, (perhaps in seconds) to 'prove' that the

child is born. Now the inference of the birth time is in your hands!

A.V.Pathi,

Guest guest

Respected Shri Naidu Garu,

I brought to forum, the doctor' s explanation on the 'child birth time'. I have not gone to probe, 'how many natal charts have such recorded birth time'. I am in the field (Astrology), much known to most members in this forum, including Mr. Bhaskerji, for over 46 years (I am 78+ age). I have never doubted the time given by a natal for chart forming all these years, unless I confront special circumstances, to enter into 'such' complicated 'reasoning'. You may be correct.

Blessings,

A.V.Pathi,

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar,

When a planet is in the sandhi of any Zodiacal sign , there is one more

important factor which not only important

but also very crucial.

A panet in the end of sign can become Atmakarka or Amatyakarka. Similarly , a

planet in the initial degree of sign becomes

Darakarka.

This is the reason that Ayanamsa value is very important. this is not only

Jemini Astrology , but BPHS deals these aspects

in detail.

Regards,

G.K.GOEL

Ph: 09350311433

Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR

NEW DELHI-110 076

INDIA

Bhaskar <rajiventerprises

Thursday, 17 July, 2008 9:36:44 AM

Re: Twins_Chart

But strictly speaking, even in the Traditional approach, one good astrologer

must be on the lookout for all the sandhis in a chart.  For instance if any

planet is at 29.30 degrees or 1 degrees at the end or beginning of a sign

respectively it is his duty to check the results of the planet both ways and

ascertain where the planet must actually be, and what would be the changes if

the Birth time is moved 1-3 minutes plus or minus. How does this effect ?

Same should be done on the Nakshatra sandhis part specially .

best wishes,

Bhaskar.  

ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar " <rajiventerprises@

....> wrote:

>

>

> Dear Naiduji,

>

> I fully respect your words.

>

> But just for your information, as I wrote previously, in KP System,

> where the predictions are based on the Cuspal Sublords and the Planetary

> sublords, mostof the times, when the Client is paying fees and not

> taking free readings, it is the duty of the KP astologer to first

> rectify the Birth time, and then move on to the predictive part. he will

> not wait for the predictions to go wrong, and then start rectifying. It

> is like the Barber who would sharpen his tools before he starts the

> Haircut, and not wait after the Hair is cut to realise that his scissors

> were blunt. But in the traditional pproach since most of the astrologers

> base their predictions on the planetary placements in signs, this may

> not be necessary, and no blame attached due tothis. Everyone is right in

> their own way of approach.

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " K. P. Naidu "

> konathalan@ wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks shri Venkatachalapathi Garu for your reply. Most of the

> astrlogers do the same, without knowing whether the Birth Time is the

> time of 1st breath. The question of Birth Time will not attract the

> attention of astrologer normally unless his predictions go wrong. God

> only knows the exact birth time of every child.

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> > Naidu KP

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On Wed, 16/7/08, venkatachala pathi pathiav@ wrote:

> >

> > venkatachala pathi pathiav@

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Twins_Chart

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Wednesday, 16 July, 2008, 3:51 AM

> >

> > Respected Shri Naidu Garu,

> >

> > I brought to forum, the doctor' s explanation on the 'child birth

> time'. I have not gone to probe, 'how many natal charts have such

> recorded birth time'. I am in the field (Astrology), much known toÂ

> most members in this forum, including Mr.Bhaskerji, for over 46 years (I

> am 78+ age). I have never doubted the time given by a natal for chart

> forming all these years, unless I confront special circumstances, to

> enter into 'such' complicated 'reasoning'. You may be correct.

> >

> > Blessings,

> >

> > A.V.Pathi,

> >

>

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go to

http://in.promos./groups/

Guest guest

Thanks shri Venkatachalapathi Garu for your reply. Most of the astrlogers do the

same, without knowing whether the Birth Time is the time of 1st breath. The

question of Birth Time will not attract the attention of astrologer normally

unless his predictions go wrong. God only knows the exact birth time of every

child.

Regards,

Naidu KP

--- On Wed, 16/7/08, venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:

venkatachala pathi <pathiav

Wednesday, 16 July, 2008, 3:51 AM

Respected Shri Naidu Garu,

I brought to forum, the doctor' s explanation on the 'child birth time'. I have

not gone to probe, 'how many natal charts have such recorded birth time'. I am

in the field (Astrology), much known to most members in this forum, including

Mr.Bhaskerji, for over 46 years (I am 78+ age). I have never doubted the time

given by a natal for chart forming all these years, unless I confront special

circumstances, to enter into 'such' complicated 'reasoning'.  You may be

correct.

Blessings,

A.V.Pathi,

Guest guest

Dear Naiduji,

I fully respect your words.

But just for your information, as I wrote previously, in KP System, where the predictions are based on the Cuspal Sublords and the Planetary sublords, mostof the times, when the Client is paying fees and not taking free readings, it is the duty of the KP astologer to first rectify the Birth time, and then move on to the predictive part. he will not wait for the predictions to go wrong, and then start rectifying. It is like the Barber who would sharpen his tools before he starts the Haircut, and not wait after the Hair is cut to realise that his scissors were blunt. But in the traditional pproach since most of the astrologers base their predictions on the planetary placements in signs, this may not be necessary, and no blame attached due tothis. Everyone is right in their own way of approach.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "K. P. Naidu" <konathalan wrote:>> > > Thanks shri Venkatachalapathi Garu for your reply. Most of the astrlogers do the same, without knowing whether the Birth Time is the time of 1st breath. The question of Birth Time will not attract the attention of astrologer normally unless his predictions go wrong. God only knows the exact birth time of every child.> > > Regards,> Naidu KP> > > > --- On Wed, 16/7/08, venkatachala pathi pathiav wrote:> > venkatachala pathi pathiav Re: Twins_Chart> > Wednesday, 16 July, 2008, 3:51 AM> > Respected Shri Naidu Garu,> > I brought to forum, the doctor' s explanation on the 'child birth time'. I have not gone to probe, 'how many natal charts have such recorded birth time'. I am in the field (Astrology), much known to most members in this forum, including Mr.Bhaskerji, for over 46 years (I am 78+ age). I have never doubted the time given by a natal for chart forming all these years, unless I confront special circumstances, to enter into 'such' complicated 'reasoning'. You may be correct.> > Blessings,> > A.V.Pathi,>

Guest guest

But strictly speaking, even in the Traditional approach, one good astrologer must be on the lookout for all the sandhis in a chart. For instance if any planet is at 29.30 degrees or 1 degrees at the end or beginning of a sign respectively it is his duty to check the results of the planet both ways and ascertain where the planet must actually be, and what would be the changes if the Birth time is moved 1-3 minutes plus or minus. How does this effect ?

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <rajiventerprises wrote:>> > Dear Naiduji,> > I fully respect your words.> > But just for your information, as I wrote previously, in KP System,> where the predictions are based on the Cuspal Sublords and the Planetary> sublords, mostof the times, when the Client is paying fees and not> taking free readings, it is the duty of the KP astologer to first> rectify the Birth time, and then move on to the predictive part. he will> not wait for the predictions to go wrong, and then start rectifying. It> is like the Barber who would sharpen his tools before he starts the> Haircut, and not wait after the Hair is cut to realise that his scissors> were blunt. But in the traditional pproach since most of the astrologers> base their predictions on the planetary placements in signs, this may> not be necessary, and no blame attached due tothis. Everyone is right in> their own way of approach.> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , "K. P. Naidu"> konathalan@ wrote:> >> >> >> > Thanks shri Venkatachalapathi Garu for your reply. Most of the> astrlogers do the same, without knowing whether the Birth Time is the> time of 1st breath. The question of Birth Time will not attract the> attention of astrologer normally unless his predictions go wrong. God> only knows the exact birth time of every child.> >> >> > Regards,> > Naidu KP> >> >> >> > --- On Wed, 16/7/08, venkatachala pathi pathiav@ wrote:> >> > venkatachala pathi pathiav@> > Re: Twins_Chart> > > > Wednesday, 16 July, 2008, 3:51 AM> >> > Respected Shri Naidu Garu,> >> > I brought to forum, the doctor' s explanation on the 'child birth> time'. I have not gone to probe, 'how many natal charts have such> recorded birth time'. I am in the field (Astrology), much known toÂ> most members in this forum, including Mr.Bhaskerji, for over 46 years (I> am 78+ age). I have never doubted the time given by a natal for chart> forming all these years, unless I confront special circumstances, to> enter into 'such' complicated 'reasoning'. You may be correct.> >> > Blessings,> >> > A.V.Pathi,> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar,

When a planet is in the sandhi of any Zodiacal sign , there is one more important factor which not only important

but also very crucial.

A panet in the end of sign can become Atmakarka or Amatyakarka. Similarly , a planet in the initial degree of sign becomes

Darakarka.

This is the reason that Ayanamsa value is very important. this is not only Jemini Astrology , but BPHS deals these aspects

in detail.

Regards,

G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

Bhaskar <rajiventerprises Sent: Thursday, 17 July, 2008 9:36:44 AM Re: Twins_Chart

But strictly speaking, even in the Traditional approach, one good astrologer must be on the lookout for all the sandhis in a chart. For instance if any planet is at 29.30 degrees or 1 degrees at the end or beginning of a sign respectively it is his duty to check the results of the planet both ways and ascertain where the planet must actually be, and what would be the changes if the Birth time is moved 1-3 minutes plus or minus. How does this effect ?

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <rajiventerprises@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Naiduji,> > I fully respect your words.> > But just for your information, as I wrote previously, in KP System,> where the predictions are based on the Cuspal Sublords and the Planetary> sublords, mostof the times, when the Client is paying fees and not> taking free readings, it is the duty of the KP astologer to first> rectify the Birth time, and then move on to the predictive part. he will> not wait for the predictions to go wrong, and then start rectifying. It> is like the Barber who would sharpen his tools before he starts the> Haircut, and not wait after the Hair is cut to realise that his scissors> were blunt. But in the traditional pproach since most of the astrologers> base their predictions on the planetary placements in

signs, this may> not be necessary, and no blame attached due tothis. Everyone is right in> their own way of approach.> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "K. P. Naidu"> konathalan@ wrote:> >> >> >> > Thanks shri Venkatachalapathi Garu for your reply. Most of the> astrlogers do the same, without knowing whether the Birth Time is the> time of 1st breath. The question of Birth Time will not attract the> attention of astrologer normally unless his predictions go wrong. God> only knows the exact birth time of every child.> >> >> > Regards,> > Naidu KP> >> >> >> > --- On Wed, 16/7/08, venkatachala pathi pathiav@ wrote:> >> > venkatachala pathi

pathiav@> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Twins_Chart> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Wednesday, 16 July, 2008, 3:51 AM> >> > Respected Shri Naidu Garu,> >> > I brought to forum, the doctor' s explanation on the 'child birth> time'. I have not gone to probe, 'how many natal charts have such> recorded birth time'. I am in the field (Astrology), much known toÂ> most members in this forum, including Mr.Bhaskerji, for over 46 years (I> am 78+ age). I have never doubted the time given by a natal for chart> forming all these years, unless I confront special circumstances, to> enter into 'such' complicated 'reasoning'. You may be correct.> >> > Blessings,> >> > A.V.Pathi,> >>

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Dear Shri Gopalji,

That is a very good observation.

Of course the planet at Sandhi at the end of the sign, has got the

necessary qualifications to become the 'Atmakaraka' if its is the only

planet in the chart at the end of any sandhi, ( means with the highest

degrees).

Yes Ayanamsha is very important in such cases.

Between KP and Lahiri there may not be much difference ( Just 6 minutes)

but in other Ayanasmhas the variation may bring about a good effect in

change of planetary position.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Gopal Goel

<gkgoel1937 wrote:

>

>

>

> Dear Bhaskar,

> When a planet is in the sandhi of any Zodiacal sign , there is one

more important factor which not only important

> but also very crucial.

> A panet in the end of sign can become Atmakarka or Amatyakarka.

Similarly , a planet in the initial degree of sign becomes

> Darakarka.

> This is the reason that Ayanamsa value is very important. this is not

only Jemini Astrology , but BPHS deals these aspects

> in detail.

> Regards,

>

> G.K.GOEL

>

>

>

> Bhaskar rajiventerprises

>

> Thursday, 17 July, 2008 9:36:44 AM

> Re: Twins_Chart

>

>

>

> But strictly speaking, even in the Traditional approach, one good

astrologer must be on the lookout for all the sandhis in a chart.Â

For instance if any planet is at 29.30 degrees or 1 degrees at the end

or beginning of a sign respectively it is his duty to check the results

of the planet both ways and ascertain where the planet must actually

be, and what would be the changes if the Birth time is moved 1-3

minutes plus or minus. How does this effect ?

> Same should be done on the Nakshatra sandhis part specially .

> best wishes,

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Venkatachalapathi ji and Naidu ji, I totally agree with you. Naidu ji is absolutely correct when he tell us that - ==>The question of Birth Time will not attract the attention of astrologer normally unless his predictions go wrong. God only knows the exact birth time of every child.<== For practical astrologer, he does not have the time or effort to indulge in "trying to" correct (?) each and every BT he gets. What we usually does is to depend on the BT given by the native, without knowing whether the Birth Time is the time of 1st breath or of something else. No practical astrologer will bother about the accuracy of the given BT as long as his predictions go right. The correctness or inaccuracy of the BT attracts our attention only when the predictions go wrong, or better when the predictions are no where near the reality. This a fact of life (regarding an astrologer) and should be accepted. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh , "K. P. Naidu" <konathalan wrote:>> > > Thanks shri Venkatachalapathi Garu for your reply. Most of the astrlogers do the same, without knowing whether the Birth Time is the time of 1st breath. The question of Birth Time will not attract the attention of astrologer normally unless his predictions go wrong. God only knows the exact birth time of every child.> > > Regards,> Naidu KP> > > > --- On Wed, 16/7/08, venkatachala pathi pathiav wrote:> > venkatachala pathi pathiav Re: Twins_Chart> > Wednesday, 16 July, 2008, 3:51 AM> > Respected Shri Naidu Garu,> > I brought to forum, the doctor' s explanation on the 'child birth time'.?I have not gone to probe, 'how many natal charts have such recorded birth time'. I am in the field (Astrology), much known to most members in this forum, including Mr.Bhaskerji, for over 46 years (I am 78+ age). I have never doubted the time given by a natal for chart forming all these years, unless?I confront special circumstances, to enter into 'such' complicated 'reasoning'.? You may be correct.> ?> Blessings,> > A.V.Pathi,>

Guest guest

Thank you shri Sreenadh Ji for your correctly summing up the matter and also for

boldly admitting the TRUTH.

Regards,

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,

--- On Thu, 17/7/08, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

Sreenadh <sreesog

Thursday, 17 July, 2008, 4:09 PM

Dear Venkatachalapathi ji and Naidu ji,

I totally agree with you.  Naidu ji is absolutely correct when he tell us that -

==>

The question of Birth Time will not attract the attention of astrologer normally

unless his predictions go wrong. God only knows the exact birth time of every

child.

<==

For practical astrologer, he does not have the time or effort to indulge in

" trying to "  correct (?) each and every BT he gets.  What we usually does is to

depend on the BT given by the native, without knowing whether the Birth Time is

the time of 1st breath or of something else.  No practical astrologer will

bother about the accuracy of the given BT as long as  his predictions go right. 

The correctness or inaccuracy  of the BT attracts our attention only when the

predictions go wrong  or better when the predictions are no where near the

reality. This a fact of life (regarding an astrologer) and should be accepted.

:)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

Guest guest

Dear Naidu ji,

A Good school asking for Donations and getting your child admitted there after donating some money may be the right form of behaviour nowadays.

A Politician paying money to the News channels for advertising and showing prominency of the succesful ventures of their Political party maybe the right behaviour nowadays.

A astrologer advertising Full Life predictions and predicting in one minute after a phone call comes on television channels maybe the right behaviour nowadays .

A business man evading Tax may be the right behaviour nowadays.

Paying more money to buy movie tickets in black and watching the movie may be the right behaviour nowadays.

But the above does not consitute the TRUTH or what must be the norms of behaviour. .

Truth for a astrologer must be rectification before embarking on a Chart, in case of a KP astrologer, and in case of a Traditional astrologer to do the rectification if the predictions do not match.

For a astrologer who does not know how to rectify, he would be most happy to take the middle path.

Generalisations is a wrong thing.

All Muslims are not Terrorists. All Marwaadis are not kanjoos. All Calcuttanas are not kangaalis. All Sindhis are not chors.

All Delhities are not dilwallahs.

All maharashtrians are not Lukhas.

All Madrasis are not black skinned or fat. etc.etc.

Same way all astrologers cannot be said that they rectify only if their predictions fail.

Just because one does not do it, does not consitute it as right. And one cannot pass a statement on behalf of all astrologers Regards,

Bhaskar.

, "K. P. Naidu" <konathalan wrote:>> > > Thank you shri Sreenadh Ji for your correctly summing up the matter and also for boldly admitting the TRUTH.> > Regards,> > Naidu KP> > K. P. Naidu,> > > --- On Thu, 17/7/08, Sreenadh sreesog wrote:> Sreenadh sreesog Re: Twins_Chart> > Thursday, 17 July, 2008, 4:09 PM> > Dear Venkatachalapathi ji and Naidu ji,> I totally agree with you. Naidu ji is absolutely correct when he tell us that -> ==>> The question of Birth Time will not attract the attention of astrologer normally unless his predictions go wrong. God only knows the exact birth time of every child.> <==> For practical astrologer, he does not have the time or effort to indulge in "trying to" correct (?) each and every BT he gets. What we usually does is to depend on the BT given by the native, without knowing whether the Birth Time is the time of 1st breath or of something else. No practical astrologer will bother about the accuracy of the given BT as long as his predictions go right. The correctness or inaccuracy  of the BT attracts our attention only when the predictions go wrong or better when the predictions are no where near the reality. This a fact of life (regarding an astrologer) and should be accepted. :)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh>

Guest guest

Thank you shri Bhaskar Ji for your kind words and good clarification.

Regards,

Naidu KP

--- On Thu, 17/7/08, Bhaskar <rajiventerprises wrote:

Thursday, 17 July, 2008, 9:36 AM

But strictly speaking, even in the Traditional approach, one good astrologer

must be on the lookout for all the sandhis in a chart.  For instance if any

planet is at 29.30 degrees or 1 degrees at the end or beginning of a sign

respectively it is his duty to check the results of the planet both ways and

ascertain where the planet must actually be, and what would be the changes if

the Birth time is moved 1-3 minutes plus or minus. How does this effect ?

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar " <rajiventerprises@

....> wrote:

>

>

> Dear Naiduji,

>

> I fully respect your words.

>

> But just for your information, as I wrote previously, in KP System,

> where the predictions are based on the Cuspal Sublords and the Planetary

> sublords, mostof the times, when the Client is paying fees and not

> taking free readings, it is the duty of the KP astologer to first

> rectify the Birth time, and then move on to the predictive part. he will

> not wait for the predictions to go wrong, and then start rectifying. It

> is like the Barber who would sharpen his tools before he starts the

> Haircut, and not wait after the Hair is cut to realise that his scissors

> were blunt. But in the traditional pproach since most of the astrologers

> base their predictions on the planetary placements in signs, this may

> not be necessary, and no blame attached due tothis. Everyone is right in

> their own way of approach.

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " K. P. Naidu "

> konathalan@ wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks shri Venkatachalapathi Garu for your reply. Most of the

> astrlogers do the same, without knowing whether the Birth Time is the

> time of 1st breath. The question of Birth Time will not attract the

> attention of astrologer normally unless his predictions go wrong. God

> only knows the exact birth time of every child.

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> > Naidu KP

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On Wed, 16/7/08, venkatachala pathi pathiav@ wrote:

> >

> > venkatachala pathi pathiav@

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Twins_Chart

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Wednesday, 16 July, 2008, 3:51 AM

> >

> > Respected Shri Naidu Garu,

> >

> > I brought to forum, the doctor' s explanation on the 'child birth

> time'. I have not gone to probe, 'how many natal charts have such

> recorded birth time'. I am in the field (Astrology), much known toÂ

> most members in this forum, including Mr.Bhaskerji, for over 46 years (I

> am 78+ age). I have never doubted the time given by a natal for chart

> forming all these years, unless I confront special circumstances, to

> enter into‚ 'such' complicated‚ 'reasoning'. You may be correct.

> >

> > Blessings,

> >

> > A.V.Pathi,

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear shri Bhaskar Ji,

Both of us are saying samething but in different words which in English language

give different meanings / interpretations. The present day practices in our

society, you used the word RIGHT  may not be  correct, bcz RIGHT is always

RIGHT whether in the past or present. I prefer the word IMPROPER for such

practices.

Similarly the word TRUTH I used refers to such practices, but not justifying

such things.

I have not said ALL THE ASTROLOGERS,  I said MOST OF THE ASTROLOGERS. Thus I

have not generalised.

In KP system there are number of BTR theories. Every theory claims its success

and at the same time iot is admitted that there is no pool proof theory and

hence resort to Horary method mostly.

Unknown science is vast. THIS IS THE TRUTH.

Regards,

Naidu KP.

--- On Thu, 17/7/08, Bhaskar <rajiventerprises wrote:

Thursday, 17 July, 2008, 8:16 PM

Dear Naidu ji,

A Good school asking for Donations and getting your child admitted there after

donating some money may be the right form of behaviour nowadays.

A Politician paying money to the News channels for advertising and showing

prominency of the succesful ventures of their Political party maybe the right

behaviour nowadays.

A astrologer advertising Full Life predictions and predicting in one minute

after a phone call comes on television channels maybe the right behaviour

nowadays .

A business man evading Tax may be the right behaviour nowadays.

Paying more  money to buy movie tickets in black and watching the movie may be

the right behaviour nowadays.

But the above does not consitute the TRUTH or what must be the norms of

behaviour. .

Truth for a astrologer must be rectification before embarking on a Chart, in

case of a KP astrologer, and in case of a Traditional astrologer to do the

rectification if the predictions do not match.

For a astrologer who does not know how to rectify, he would be most happy to

take the middle path.

Generalisations is a wrong thing.

All Muslims are not Terrorists. Marwaadis are not kanjoos. All Calcuttanas are

not kangaalis. All Sindhis are not chors. 

All Delhities are not dilwallahs.

All maharashtrians are not Lukhas.

All Madrasis are not black skinned or fat. etc.etc.

Same way all astrologers cannot be said that they rectify only if their

predictions fail.

Just because one does not do it, does not consitute it as right.  And one cannot

pass a statement on behalf of all astrologers

Regards,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Sir,

I agree fully here.

thanks for replying back and clearing the issue.

Kind regards,

bhaskar.

, "K. P. Naidu" <konathalan wrote:>> Dear shri Bhaskar Ji,> > Both of us are saying samething but in different words which in English language give different meanings / interpretations. The present day practices in our society, you used the word RIGHT may not be correct, bcz RIGHT is always RIGHT whether in the past or present. I prefer the word IMPROPER for such practices.> Similarly the word TRUTH I used refers to such practices, but not justifying such things.> I have not said ALL THE ASTROLOGERS, I said MOST OF THE ASTROLOGERS. Thus I have not generalised.> In KP system there are number of BTR theories. Every theory claims its success and at the same time iot is admitted that there is no pool proof theory and hence resort to Horary method mostly.> Unknown science is vast. THIS IS THE TRUTH.> > Regards,> Naidu KP.> > --- On Thu, 17/7/08, Bhaskar rajiventerprises wrote:> Bhaskar rajiventerprises Re: Twins_Chart> > Thursday, 17 July, 2008, 8:16 PM> > > Dear Naidu ji,> A Good school asking for Donations and getting your child admitted there after donating some money may be the right form of behaviour nowadays.> A Politician paying money to the News channels for advertising and showing prominency of the succesful ventures of their Political party maybe the right behaviour nowadays.> A astrologer advertising Full Life predictions and predicting in one minute after a phone call comes on television channels maybe the right behaviour nowadays .> A business man evading Tax may be the right behaviour nowadays.> Paying more money to buy movie tickets in black and watching the movie may be the right behaviour nowadays.> But the above does not consitute the TRUTH or what must be the norms of behaviour. .> Truth for a astrologer must be rectification before embarking on a Chart, in case of a KP astrologer, and in case of a Traditional astrologer to do the rectification if the predictions do not match.> For a astrologer who does not know how to rectify, he would be most happy to take the middle path.> Generalisations is a wrong thing.> All Muslims are not Terrorists. Marwaadis are not kanjoos. All Calcuttanas are not kangaalis. All Sindhis are not chors. > All Delhities are not dilwallahs.> All maharashtrians are not Lukhas.> All Madrasis are not black skinned or fat. etc.etc.> Same way all astrologers cannot be said that they rectify only if their predictions fail.> Just because one does not do it, does not consitute it as right. And one cannot pass a statement on behalf of all astrologers> > Regards,> Bhaskar.>