IndiaDivine.org

Thank you very much !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shyam ji, That is the excellent correct approach! If some more people among us becomes aware of this approach/fact astrology will definitely get benefited better. My hearty congratulations and regard to you for this attitude.Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Shyam S. Kansal" <jyotishee wrote:>> Dear Group> > I feel highly indebted to all of those learned Jyotish scholars in> this group who have sent their hearty congratulations on my successful> forecast about outcome of Women's Wimbledon finals yesterday, through> Sarvatobhadra-chakra method.> > I am no expert of this mysterious chakra. Just trying to learn and> experimenting with it's complex principles. A single forecast of mine> going correct does not warrant so much appreciation. Please permit me> to post a few more forecasts based on SBC and let us see how many of> them are correct and wrong. Only thereafter, if you find a fair> percentage of them proving as "Correct", your sincere appreciation> will be encouraging to me.> > Same way, on the other side, if some of the forecasts goes wrong,> don't immediately conclude that SBC does not work or I am inefficient> at it.> > We all are on learning path, trying to improve ourselves day-by-day. I> do hope that through my postings, keen members of this group are> learning about major principles of SBC and it's practical> applications. Whenever time permits me, I will try to write few notes> about SBC for the benefit of the group.> > With warmest regards> Shyam S. Kansal>