IndiaDivine.org

Understanding Raman on marriage timing: To Sunilji, Sreeramji, Renuji, Neelamji:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Friends,

I am quoting BV Raman from his " How to Judge a horoscope - Vol II "

He says the following planet can give marriage in their periods:

1. Lords of the rasi and navamsa occupied by the 7th lord

(AGREED, 7th house is house of marriage)

2. Venus

(AGREED, CERTAINLY AS VENUS is natural significator of spouse)

3. Moon

(DISAGREE, HOW CAN MOON give marriage in his period unless he is in

his own house or exalted?)

4. Lord of the sign occupied by 2nd lord

(SOMEWHAT AGREE, 2nd house signifies family and gain, so 2nd lord can

give marriage, and lord of the sign where 2nd lord is posited becomes

the dispositor and he must be strong. Still wonder why it is not the

2nd lord)

5. 10th Lord

(DISAGREE, 10th house is no way connected to marriage)

6. 9th lord

(DISAGREE, 9th house is in no way connected to marriage. Only way we

can justify is that 9th is 3rd from 7th - house of marriage and is

upachaya house)

7. 7th lord

(AGREE)

Sunilji, Sreeramji and Sreenadhji: What are your opinions on the

points specified by BV Raman? Especially point 3., point 4. point 5.

and point 6. How can Moon, 9th lord, 10th lord give marriage?

Group, let us discuss this.

Lastly, according to my discussions with Sreenadhji and my readings, I

feel the following planets can give marriage in their dasa:

1. The 7th lord

2. The 4th lord

3. The 2nd lord

4. The 8th lord

5. Planets in their own houses or exalted planets

6. Lagna Lord

Of course, the dispositors need to be strong as well BUT dispositors

being strong is not enough

What are your thoughts? Neelamji, Renuji: appreciate your

participation as well

Thanks

Kiran

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna

dear Kiran ji

The List sri raman provided is in the order in prasha maarga also .

But we hav to apply intelligently .So first see what is the promise in the chart as far as marriage is concerned and then see what type of chart means early marriage / late marriage /delayed marriage /no marriage etc .Then u hav to allocate periods frm age of 18 to may be 40 or even 50 these are the periods generaly some one marries we can forget abt western trends ( even new trends as some one may marry even at the age of 70 or 80,and may be need more reserch in it and we can go by general trend ) ,they r marrying even after grand children is born and legal or religious marriage may be in the presence of children and grand children .

so u hav to see the dasa promise in chart then after ascertaining the marriage age ,and see in which categary this will fall .

then see who is strongest to giv marriage ,suppose 7th Lord dasa is not happening then do u think there wont be marriage ,so we hav to see the strnght of planets .say moon is more stronger than venus or 7th lord .then he is capable as moon is pivotal point in chart ,also 2nd lagna .And more over mano karaka.

And after considering all these parameters , say the dasa of

1) 7th Lord

2) planets in 7th house

3) planets aspecting 7th house

supposing their dasa or antara is not happening in estimated time that we calculated as promise of marriage

then see the dasas of

4) see the dispositer of 7th Lord or his navamsa Lord

5)Then venus or moon who ever is stronger and its dasa is happening ,

also rahu who is stronger with shubha drishti and in good bhavas or concerned bhavas etc ( as rahu is karaka for bhouthika sukha also ).And my opinion actualy rahu is the strongest planet who can make or break a chart ,and he can terrorise any planet ,means he is more powerful .Tho this planets r shadow planets or mathematical points without physical body (like gulika and other aprakasita grhas )he can influnce many points in chart .

Again still none of these dasas r happening ,then see the dasas of

6) lord of 2nd house or his dispositer

7)The planets in conjunction with 7th Lord

8) 9th lord ----because 9th is dharma bhava ,this bhava demands our duties and rinas towards pitrus and deva and guru and religion demands ( each one we do in diffrnt way ) marriage is completion of pitru rina also as marriage is increasing kula and also the children are supposed to do pitru karmas and good karmas and help ancestrers for salvation .

puth trayate ithi putra --children will help us to cross the naraka called puth ,by their karmas .

9) 10 the lord ---there is diffrnce of opinion abt house of father ( in south india generaly take 9th house for father where as in north india who follows more parasari system they take 10th house as house of father ,even in tajika system of astrology also --may be due to social factors and customs ) ,so 10th also an alternate house of father ,other wise this is main kendra ,again 10th is supporting house of 9th house .

Then if this dasas r happening it will b qualified to giv marriage .

In first 2 sets till 5th one the dasa and antara are qualified to giv marriage where as in later cases only antaras will do .As promise in the chart has to be delivered .

hope i answered u

wait for more knowledgeable memebrs also answer u .

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

, "kiran.rama" <kiran.rama wrote:>> Friends,> > I am quoting BV Raman from his "How to Judge a horoscope - Vol II"> > He says the following planet can give marriage in their periods:> 1. Lords of the rasi and navamsa occupied by the 7th lord > (AGREED, 7th house is house of marriage)> 2. Venus> (AGREED, CERTAINLY AS VENUS is natural significator of spouse)> 3. Moon> (DISAGREE, HOW CAN MOON give marriage in his period unless he is in> his own house or exalted?)> 4. Lord of the sign occupied by 2nd lord> (SOMEWHAT AGREE, 2nd house signifies family and gain, so 2nd lord can> give marriage, and lord of the sign where 2nd lord is posited becomes> the dispositor and he must be strong. Still wonder why it is not the> 2nd lord)> 5. 10th Lord > (DISAGREE, 10th house is no way connected to marriage)> 6. 9th lord > (DISAGREE, 9th house is in no way connected to marriage. Only way we> can justify is that 9th is 3rd from 7th - house of marriage and is> upachaya house)> 7. 7th lord > (AGREE)> > Sunilji, Sreeramji and Sreenadhji: What are your opinions on the> points specified by BV Raman? Especially point 3., point 4. point 5.> and point 6. How can Moon, 9th lord, 10th lord give marriage?> > Group, let us discuss this.> > Lastly, according to my discussions with Sreenadhji and my readings, I> feel the following planets can give marriage in their dasa:> 1. The 7th lord> 2. The 4th lord> 3. The 2nd lord> 4. The 8th lord> 5. Planets in their own houses or exalted planets> 6. Lagna Lord> Of course, the dispositors need to be strong as well BUT dispositors> being strong is not enough> > What are your thoughts? Neelamji, Renuji: appreciate your> participation as well> > Thanks> Kiran>