IndiaDivine.org

Tajik or yavana schemes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji and Bhaskar ji, * Tajik system originated in Tajikstan, Russia. Refer to: Sreenadh/Tajik Astrology.pdf * The Yavana (Greek) system of astrology originated NOT in greece but in Mesopotomia/Babylonia, but later got adopted even by the laterday greeks. Refer to: http://www.phys.uu.nl/~vgent/babylon/babybibl.htm

==>> what ever available books is in Sanskrit or local language other wise in> india ,it shows the connection and even we can assume may b even they> were living among us and not even in their respective countries .<== I don't agree to this. * Of course books and references even though scattered does exist related to Ancient Hellenistic (this word is better than Yavana/Greek) astrology. The word Hellenistic is better since the origin of this system is some how related to Helliopolis, the city of Sun god. If we don't have enough info/awareness/references about the available scattered knowledge regarding the same - then that is simply due to language barrier; very less amount of this scattered knowledge is properly organized and well translated to English (You will agree that the same is the case with some ancient scattered knowledge about Indian astrology as well). As far as Tajik system is concerned, the direct references from Tajikistan could be currently missing, since the place undergone by turbulences, migrations, changing forces. Or there also it could be possible that simply due to language barrier and least accessibility, the scattered bits of this system that are available now in Tajikistan is not available to us.

Love and regards,Sreenadh , "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > Hare rama krishna> > Respected Bhaskar ji> > This tajika or even yavana some says r of foreign origin ( tho they> use all vedic astro principles in even dasa and other schemes with very> few additions ) and came frm there .> > but we never come across a arab book or yavana book with those> subjucts.Even those books available in foreign librariies with> Monasteries ( xian ) or Goverment s are replica of indian books without> even any addition or deletion .( i mean latin or suriyani or hebrew> books )> > what ever avilable books is in sanskrit or local langage other wise in> india ,it shows the connection and even we can assume may b even they> were living among us and not even in their respectiv countries .> > even the remedies mentioned is Hindu origins ( or indian origin )> > funny is it not ??> > > > regrds sunil nair> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > , "Bhaskar"> rajiventerprises@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Shri Sunil Nairji,> >> > Yes You are right.> >> > Tajik Nilkanthi or Varshaphala is nothing but the Solar Annual Chart> > what the Westerners are doing.> >> > regards,> >> > Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

Dear All, By the way here is another interesting link: http://www.robhand.com/histintr.htmLove and regards,Sreenadh , "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:

Dear Sunil ji and Bhaskar ji, * Tajik system originated in Tajikstan, Russia. Refer to: Sreenadh/Tajik Astrology.pdf * The Yavana (Greek) system of astrology originated NOT in greece but in Mesopotomia/Babylonia, but later got adopted even by the laterday greeks. Refer to: http://www.phys.uu.nl/~vgent/babylon/babybibl.htm

==>> what ever available books is in Sanskrit or local language other wise in> india ,it shows the connection and even we can assume may b even they> were living among us and not even in their respective countries .<== I don't agree to this. * Of course books and references even though scattered does exist related to Ancient Hellenistic (this word is better than Yavana/Greek) astrology. The word Hellenistic is better since the origin of this system is some how related to Helliopolis, the city of Sun god. If we don't have enough info/awareness/references about the available scattered knowledge regarding the same - then that is simply due to language barrier; very less amount of this scattered knowledge is properly organized and well translated to English (You will agree that the same is the case with some ancient scattered knowledge about Indian astrology as well). As far as Tajik system is concerned, the direct references from Tajikistan could be currently missing, since the place undergone by turbulences, migrations, changing forces. Or there also it could be possible that simply due to language barrier and least accessibility, the scattered bits of this system that are available now in Tajikistan is not available to us.

Love and regards,Sreenadh> > , "sunil nair"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > Hare rama krishna> >> > Respected Bhaskar ji> >> > This tajika or even yavana some says r of foreign origin ( tho they> > use all vedic astro principles in even dasa and other schemes with> very> > few additions ) and came frm there .> >> > but we never come across a arab book or yavana book with those> > subjucts.Even those books available in foreign librariies with> > Monasteries ( xian ) or Goverment s are replica of indian books> without> > even any addition or deletion .( i mean latin or suriyani or hebrew> > books )> >> > what ever avilable books is in sanskrit or local langage other wise in> > india ,it shows the connection and even we can assume may b even they> > were living among us and not even in their respectiv countries .> >> > even the remedies mentioned is Hindu origins ( or indian origin )> >> > funny is it not ??> >> >> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> >> >> > , "Bhaskar"> > rajiventerprises@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Shri Sunil Nairji,> > >> > > Yes You are right.> > >> > > Tajik Nilkanthi or Varshaphala is nothing but the Solar Annual Chart> > > what the Westerners are doing.> > >> > > regards,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji,

If so, then Russia too was a place where Lord Hanumanji was cited to have been , among the places the characters of Ramayana were in wanderement.

But do not ask me for any source. I just have elders who have told me this.

This means the Indian influence over Russia.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> > Dear Sunil ji and Bhaskar ji,> * Tajik system originated in Tajikstan, Russia. Refer to:> Sreenadh/Ta\> jik Astrology.pdf> <Sreenadh/T\> ajik%20Astrology.pdf>> * The Yavana (Greek) system of astrology originated NOT in greece> but in Mesopotomia/Babylonia, but later got adopted even by the laterday> greeks. Refer to: http://www.phys.uu.nl/~vgent/babylon/babybibl.htm> <http://www.phys.uu.nl/~vgent/babylon/babybibl.htm>> > ==>> > what ever available books is in Sanskrit or local language other wise> in> > india ,it shows the connection and even we can assume may b even they> > were living among us and not even in their respective countries .> <==> I don't agree to this.> * Of course books and references even though scattered does exist> related to Ancient Hellenistic (this word is better than Yavana/Greek)> astrology. The word Hellenistic is better since the origin of this> system is some how related to Helliopolis, the city of Sun god. If we> don't have enough info/awareness/references about the available> scattered knowledge regarding the same - then that is simply due to> language barrier; very less amount of this scattered knowledge is> properly organized and well translated to English (You will agree that> the same is the case with some ancient scattered knowledge about Indian> astrology as well). As far as Tajik system is concerned, the direct> references from Tajikistan could be currently missing, since the place> undergone by turbulences, migrations, changing forces. Or there also it> could be possible that simply due to language barrier and least> accessibility, the scattered bits of this system that are available now> in Tajikistan is not available to us.> > Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "sunil nair"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > Hare rama krishna> >> > Respected Bhaskar ji> >> > This tajika or even yavana some says r of foreign origin ( tho they> > use all vedic astro principles in even dasa and other schemes with> very> > few additions ) and came frm there .> >> > but we never come across a arab book or yavana book with those> > subjucts.Even those books available in foreign librariies with> > Monasteries ( xian ) or Goverment s are replica of indian books> without> > even any addition or deletion .( i mean latin or suriyani or hebrew> > books )> >> > what ever avilable books is in sanskrit or local langage other wise in> > india ,it shows the connection and even we can assume may b even they> > were living among us and not even in their respectiv countries .> >> > even the remedies mentioned is Hindu origins ( or indian origin )> >> > funny is it not ??> >> >> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> >> >> > , "Bhaskar"> > rajiventerprises@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Shri Sunil Nairji,> > >> > > Yes You are right.> > >> > > Tajik Nilkanthi or Varshaphala is nothing but the Solar Annual Chart> > > what the Westerners are doing.> > >> > > regards,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji, The city of Kubera, the Yeksha nagari, the city of gold is in Kambodia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kambojas_and_Cambodia This country of Kubera thought to have spanned and covered major part of Russia as well. From Russia through Iran-Afghanistan-India to Srilanka the knowledge travelled many times and back; a continuous interaction. This is an ancient story of cultural interaction in a wast land area; an almost single culture that covered a vast land area. How old it is, we don't know - may be the period of BC 7000 to BC 500? Who knows!! But it is all ever interesting...and will remain so..... Note: Our history and understanding of history will never tally with the lessons taught in history books and schools...!Love and regards,Sreeandh , "Bhaskar" <rajiventerprises wrote:>> > Dear Sreenadhji,> > If so, then Russia too was a place where Lord Hanumanji was cited to> have been , among the places the characters of Ramayana were in> wanderement.> > But do not ask me for any source. I just have elders who have told me> this.> > This means the Indian influence over Russia.> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , "Sreenadh"> sreesog@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Sunil ji and Bhaskar ji,> > * Tajik system originated in Tajikstan, Russia. Refer to:> >> Sreenadh/Ta\> \> > jik Astrology.pdf> >> <Sreenadh/T\> \> > ajik%20Astrology.pdf>> > * The Yavana (Greek) system of astrology originated NOT in greece> > but in Mesopotomia/Babylonia, but later got adopted even by the> laterday> > greeks. Refer to: http://www.phys.uu.nl/~vgent/babylon/babybibl.htm> > <http://www.phys.uu.nl/~vgent/babylon/babybibl.htm>> >> > ==>> > > what ever available books is in Sanskrit or local language other> wise> > in> > > india ,it shows the connection and even we can assume may b even> they> > > were living among us and not even in their respective countries .> > <==> > I don't agree to this.> > * Of course books and references even though scattered does exist> > related to Ancient Hellenistic (this word is better than Yavana/Greek)> > astrology. The word Hellenistic is better since the origin of this> > system is some how related to Helliopolis, the city of Sun god. If we> > don't have enough info/awareness/references about the available> > scattered knowledge regarding the same - then that is simply due to> > language barrier; very less amount of this scattered knowledge is> > properly organized and well translated to English (You will agree that> > the same is the case with some ancient scattered knowledge about> Indian> > astrology as well). As far as Tajik system is concerned, the direct> > references from Tajikistan could be currently missing, since the place> > undergone by turbulences, migrations, changing forces. Or there also> it> > could be possible that simply due to language barrier and least> > accessibility, the scattered bits of this system that are available> now> > in Tajikistan is not available to us.> >> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >> > , "sunil nair"> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > >> > > Hare rama krishna> > >> > > Respected Bhaskar ji> > >> > > This tajika or even yavana some says r of foreign origin ( tho they> > > use all vedic astro principles in even dasa and other schemes with> > very> > > few additions ) and came frm there .> > >> > > but we never come across a arab book or yavana book with those> > > subjucts.Even those books available in foreign librariies with> > > Monasteries ( xian ) or Goverment s are replica of indian books> > without> > > even any addition or deletion .( i mean latin or suriyani or hebrew> > > books )> > >> > > what ever avilable books is in sanskrit or local langage other wise> in> > > india ,it shows the connection and even we can assume may b even> they> > > were living among us and not even in their respectiv countries .> > >> > > even the remedies mentioned is Hindu origins ( or indian origin )> > >> > > funny is it not ??> > >> > >> > >> > > regrds sunil nair> > >> > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > >> > >> > > , "Bhaskar"> > > rajiventerprises@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Shri Sunil Nairji,> > > >> > > > Yes You are right.> > > >> > > > Tajik Nilkanthi or Varshaphala is nothing but the Solar Annual> Chart> > > > what the Westerners are doing.> > > >> > > > regards,> > > >> > > > Bhaskar.> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji,

// Our history and understanding of history will never tally with the lessons taught in history books and schools...!

I am aware of the influence of the Indian Gods in Cambodia. I also agree with your above statement. The hostiory taught in our school books is just to please the Ruling parties of the regions and at the centre. Nothing else. We are missing a lot due to their not allowing us access to all history as school students. Today many students talk that Rama killed Kamsa. That is th story of the present day India. Fortunately due to the TV Serials on Mahabharat , Ramayana, etc. some awareness has come up in the young generations. For me I learnt a lot from the Amar Chitra Katha series, and now I love travelling all over the world and explosring through the net.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> > Dear Bhaskar ji,> The city of Kubera, the Yeksha nagari, the city of gold is in> Kambodia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kambojas_and_Cambodia> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kambojas_and_Cambodia> This country of> Kubera thought to have spanned and covered major part of Russia as well.> From Russia through Iran-Afghanistan-India to Srilanka the knowledge> travelled many times and back; a continuous interaction. This is an> ancient story of cultural interaction in a wast land area; an almost> single culture that covered a vast land area. How old it is, we don't> know - may be the period of BC 7000 to BC 500? Who knows!! But it is all> ever interesting...and will remain so.....> Note: Our history and understanding of history will never tally with the> lessons taught in history books and schools...!> Love and regards,> Sreeandh> > , "Bhaskar"> rajiventerprises@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Sreenadhji,> >> > If so, then Russia too was a place where Lord Hanumanji was cited to> > have been , among the places the characters of Ramayana were in> > wanderement.> >> > But do not ask me for any source. I just have elders who have told me> > this.> >> > This means the Indian influence over Russia.> >> > regards,> >> > Bhaskar.> >> >> >> >> > , "Sreenadh"> > sreesog@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Sunil ji and Bhaskar ji,> > > * Tajik system originated in Tajikstan, Russia. Refer to:> > >> >> Sreenadh/Ta\> \> > \> > > jik Astrology.pdf> > >> >> <Sreenadh/T\> \> > \> > > ajik%20Astrology.pdf>> > > * The Yavana (Greek) system of astrology originated NOT in greece> > > but in Mesopotomia/Babylonia, but later got adopted even by the> > laterday> > > greeks. Refer to: http://www.phys.uu.nl/~vgent/babylon/babybibl.htm> > > <http://www.phys.uu.nl/~vgent/babylon/babybibl.htm>> > >> > > ==>> > > > what ever available books is in Sanskrit or local language other> > wise> > > in> > > > india ,it shows the connection and even we can assume may b even> > they> > > > were living among us and not even in their respective countries .> > > <==> > > I don't agree to this.> > > * Of course books and references even though scattered does exist> > > related to Ancient Hellenistic (this word is better than> Yavana/Greek)> > > astrology. The word Hellenistic is better since the origin of this> > > system is some how related to Helliopolis, the city of Sun god. If> we> > > don't have enough info/awareness/references about the available> > > scattered knowledge regarding the same - then that is simply due to> > > language barrier; very less amount of this scattered knowledge is> > > properly organized and well translated to English (You will agree> that> > > the same is the case with some ancient scattered knowledge about> > Indian> > > astrology as well). As far as Tajik system is concerned, the direct> > > references from Tajikistan could be currently missing, since the> place> > > undergone by turbulences, migrations, changing forces. Or there also> > it> > > could be possible that simply due to language barrier and least> > > accessibility, the scattered bits of this system that are available> > now> > > in Tajikistan is not available to us.> > >> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh> > >> > > , "sunil nair"> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Hare rama krishna> > > >> > > > Respected Bhaskar ji> > > >> > > > This tajika or even yavana some says r of foreign origin ( tho> they> > > > use all vedic astro principles in even dasa and other schemes with> > > very> > > > few additions ) and came frm there .> > > >> > > > but we never come across a arab book or yavana book with those> > > > subjucts.Even those books available in foreign librariies with> > > > Monasteries ( xian ) or Goverment s are replica of indian books> > > without> > > > even any addition or deletion .( i mean latin or suriyani or> hebrew> > > > books )> > > >> > > > what ever avilable books is in sanskrit or local langage other> wise> > in> > > > india ,it shows the connection and even we can assume may b even> > they> > > > were living among us and not even in their respectiv countries .> > > >> > > > even the remedies mentioned is Hindu origins ( or indian origin )> > > >> > > > funny is it not ??> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > regrds sunil nair> > > >> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > >> > > >> > > > , "Bhaskar"> > > > rajiventerprises@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Shri Sunil Nairji,> > > > >> > > > > Yes You are right.> > > > >> > > > > Tajik Nilkanthi or Varshaphala is nothing but the Solar Annual> > Chart> > > > > what the Westerners are doing.> > > > >> > > > > regards,> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

There is specific on history.....i.e. to discuss the various

distortions in West propagated Indian history.....you will find

interesting revealations....based on scientific facts you can contact

Mr. Kishore Patnaik on this..... for he is spear heading this.....

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

, " Bhaskar "

<rajiventerprises wrote:

>

>

> Dear Sreenadhji,

>

> // Our history and understanding of history will never tally with the

> lessons taught in history books and schools...!

>

> I am aware of the influence of the Indian Gods in Cambodia. I also

agree

> with your above statement. The hostiory taught in our school books is

> just to please the Ruling parties of the regions and at the centre.

> Nothing else. We are missing a lot due to their not allowing us access

> to all history as school students. Today many students talk that Rama

> killed Kamsa. That is th story of the present day India. Fortunately

due

> to the TV Serials on Mahabharat , Ramayana, etc. some awareness has

come

> up in the young generations. For me I learnt a lot from the Amar

Chitra

> Katha series, and now I love travelling all over the world and

> explosring through the net.

>

> regards,