IndiaDivine.org

Understanding Raman on marriage ti ming: To Sunilji, Sreeramji, Renuji, Neelamji:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends,

My ideas about these points are :

Point 3 : Moon can be considered as lagna and hence it's 7th aspect will fall on

7th house from Moon Lagna. That way, it can be connected.

Point 5 : 10th house will have relation with 7th house (10th from 1oth house = 7th house

Bhavat Bhavam principle). So, 10th house do matter.

Point 9 : 9th house - defines Dharma. Marriage is an integral part of it

One of the 10 karma for a person. So, it can influence marriage

Regards

Chakraborty

Vic D [vicdicara]Tuesday, May 27, 2008 10:15 PM Subject: Re: Understanding Raman on marriage timing: To Sunilji, Sreeramji, Renuji, Neelamji:

On May 24, 2008, at 10:13 AM, kiran.rama wrote:> I am quoting BV Raman from his "How to Judge a horoscope - Vol II"> [...]>> 3. Moon> (DISAGREE, HOW CAN MOON give marriage in his period unless he is in> his own house or exalted?)>Well i think you might get more on BV Raman's wavelength with this topic if you use the pronoun "she" in connection with our lovely Moon. =)I see an angle to agree with the esteemed BV Raman like this: Moon brings feminine qualities to the inner nature. For a man, this inclines him to look for and want marriage and children.For a woman, apply the principle not to the Moon, but to Jupiter.> 5. 10th Lord> (DISAGREE, 10th house is no way connected to marriage)>10 is 4 from 7. 10th lord can dispose emotions towards marriage.> 6. 9th lord> (DISAGREE, 9th house is in no way connected to marriage. Only way we> can justify is that 9th is 3rd from 7th - house of marriage and is> upachaya house)>9th is general Bhagya. Marriage is one of the primary bhagyas.~~~Additionally - should we not ascribe importance to the Navamsha situations? How about ascendant lord and 7th lord of Navamsha?Yours,VicThis Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear friends,I would like to have your opinion on the following unconventional views:1)The seventh house is the house of marriage but this may not be exactly so in case of a second marriage. 2)The seventh house from the Sun may also have some importance in matters of marriage. I think there is a system called the Sudarshana system, where the role of the Sun is also considered.Regards,Sunil K. Bhattacharjya "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote: Dear friends, My ideas about these points are : Point 3 : Moon can be considered as lagna and hence it's 7th aspect will fall on 7th house from Moon Lagna. That way, it can be connected. Point 5 : 10th house will have relation with 7th house (10th from 1oth house = 7th house Bhavat Bhavam principle). So, 10th house do matter. Point 9 : 9th house - defines Dharma. Marriage is an integral part of it One of the 10 karma for a person. So, it can influence marriage Regards Chakraborty Vic D [vicdicara ]Tuesday, May 27, 2008 10:15 PM Subject: Re:

Understanding Raman on marriage timing: To Sunilji, Sreeramji, Renuji, Neelamji: On May 24, 2008, at 10:13 AM, kiran.rama wrote:> I am quoting BV Raman from his "How to Judge a horoscope - Vol II"> [...]>> 3. Moon> (DISAGREE, HOW CAN MOON give marriage in his period unless he is in> his own house or exalted?)>Well i think you might get more on BV Raman's wavelength with this topic if you use the pronoun "she" in connection with our lovely Moon. =)I see an angle to agree with the esteemed BV Raman like this: Moon brings feminine qualities to the inner nature. For a man, this inclines him to look for and want marriage and children.For a woman, apply the principle not to the Moon, but to Jupiter.> 5. 10th Lord> (DISAGREE, 10th house is no way connected to marriage)>10 is 4 from 7. 10th lord can dispose emotions towards marriage.> 6. 9th lord> (DISAGREE, 9th house is in no way connected to marriage. Only way we> can justify is that 9th is 3rd from 7th - house of marriage and is> upachaya house)>9th is general Bhagya. Marriage is one of the primary bhagyas.~~~Additionally - should we not ascribe importance to the Navamsha situations? How about ascendant lord and 7th lord of Navamsha?Yours,VicThis Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and

destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

> 1)

> The seventh house is the house of marriage but this may not be

> exactly so in case of a second marriage.

>

Dear Sunil,

In this case, please explain which - in the theory your are explaining

- would be the focal bhava for the second marriage?

And to all...

I have a related insight to share regarding the houses 5, 7 and 9. All

pertain to LOVE. 5 is temporary or carnal love. 7 is permanent or

moral love. and 9th is eternal or divine love.

When you look at a north-indian style chart and think about this, the

intuitiveness becomes clear.

This is simply my insight, i have not read it anywhere and don't have

any supporting shlok. Take it with a grain of salt. But I find it

quite fascinating. I would like to know if you have any opinion on it.

Thank you,

Vic

Guest guest

Dear Vic,I read about it a number of years ago in a Bengali astrology book but I do not have the reference with me. I am interested to know if it is mentioned in any other place also. As far as I can remember, according to that book, for the second marriage the seventh house from the seventh house, ie. the first house becomes the house of marriage. Sunil K. BhattacharjyaVic D <vicdicara wrote: > 1) > The seventh house is the house of marriage but this may not be > exactly so in case of a

second marriage. > Dear Sunil, In this case, please explain which - in the theory your are explaining - would be the focal bhava for the second marriage? And to all... I have a related insight to share regarding the houses 5, 7 and 9. All pertain to LOVE. 5 is temporary or carnal love. 7 is permanent or moral love. and 9th is eternal or divine love. When you look at a north-indian style chart and think about this, the intuitiveness becomes clear. This is simply my insight, i have not read it anywhere and don't have any supporting shlok. Take it with a grain of salt. But I find it quite fascinating. I would like to know if you have any opinion on it. Thank you, Vic

Guest guest

Dear friends,

Why the house should be different for 2nd marriage? It cannot be different. 7th house is the prime significator of marriages. Triangular houses 11 and 3 are important for first marriage also. Fructification as per Vimsottari scheme depends on the mutual relationships of these lords with lord of Lagna and their dignity in the chart.

chandra hari

, Vic D <vicdicara wrote:>> > 1)> > The seventh house is the house of marriage but this may not be > > exactly so in case of a second marriage.> >> Dear Sunil,> > In this case, please explain which - in the theory your are explaining > - would be the focal bhava for the second marriage?> > And to all...> > I have a related insight to share regarding the houses 5, 7 and 9. All > pertain to LOVE. 5 is temporary or carnal love. 7 is permanent or > moral love. and 9th is eternal or divine love.> > When you look at a north-indian style chart and think about this, the > intuitiveness becomes clear.> > This is simply my insight, i have not read it anywhere and don't have > any supporting shlok. Take it with a grain of salt. But I find it > quite fascinating. I would like to know if you have any opinion on it.> > Thank you,> Vic>