IndiaDivine.org

venus once again...Congrats Krishna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Krishna,

Hearty Congratulation for correctly assessing the difference in age between partners , in the 2nd chart.

Glad to take note that your UL theory is consistently giving results

Also, Thanks to Dr Neelam for giving another learning opportunity

Best

M Nair , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Neelam ji,> > Thanks for your notes on profession. I need to study that area more deeper to get it right most of the times.> > Regarding my UL theory, it is not necessary that an individual marries with big age difference every time. It happens only when he is undergoing appropriate dasha-bhukti. Otherwise it could be a normal relationship.> > It will help further if you could share the timing of marriages of both these individuals, if you know.> > I had shared my UL theory for big-age-difference with this group earlier. I am not sure if you were active in this list at that time are not. For details, please visit my blog at:> > http://astrokrishna.blogspot.com/2007/12/when-big-age-difference-with-partner.html> > Also, I had covered the case of French President and his wife Carla Bruni earlier. Please refer to message no. 7517.> > Regards,> Krishna> > --- On Wed, 9/7/08, neelam gupta neelamgupta07 wrote:> neelam gupta neelamgupta07 Re: venus once again...> > Wednesday, 9 July, 2008, 10:52 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Bhagavatiji, Krishna ji,> > You've done very well and got many points right. I didn't want to be judgmental so I didn't make comparative statements. Also, there are scattered correct points in most of the readings. I congratulate everyone.> > > > > Krishna ji, I don't know what your theory about UL is. The reading about the age difference, though in the second marriage is correct. I would appreciate if you can share this theory with the group.> > Regarding the profession, there are different combinations that make a doctor. As always, it is easy to do a postmortem study, but one of the most important role is of 6/12 axis, in making a doctor as well as a patient... 6 and 12 being diseases and hospitalisation. For a doctor it is the strong planets and benefic influences and for a patient it is weak planets, malefic influences, etc. Another point is that moon has to be afflicted (drugged moon) along with Jupiter's influence (for benefic & humane work). May be we could study some charts and draw our own conclusions. Sometimes back I had given two very similar charts where one is a doctor and the other is a life-long patient.> > > Regards> Neelam> > > > > > 2008/7/9 Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998@ >> > Dear Neelam ji,> > Thanks for revealing the details. I completely went wrong on the profession. But, did OK on the marriage area. I guess we need more tools to distinguish between legal profession and medical profession when Jupiter and Mars both are involved. Do you have any inputs?> > > > > Dear Sreeram ji,> > I was able to spot that the second person had a relationship with a person with high age difference using my UL concept. Hope that you will start believing in my theory :-) One more astrologer has confirmed that my theory fits all such horoscopes that astrologer has.> > > > > Regards,> Krishna> > --- On Wed, 9/7/08, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> wrote:> > > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>> Subject:> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] venus once again...> ancient_indian_ astrology> Wednesday, 9 July, 2008, 1> Dear All,> > I thank and congratulate all the participants for attempting to read> the two charts. I wish to tell everyone that as always these are fun and> learning exercises where right or wrong is immaterial. So please continue such> efforts without bothering about the results, as they teach us a lot.> > This was not supposed to be a quiz so I am not comparing the> results. No one could judge the profession and about marriage there were mixed> results. I have marked the correct and incorrect points for all the readings.> The file is uploaded in the files section for reference.> > > > Now for the results, this is how the planets> seem to have behaved in the two nativities:> > 22 June> 1958/5.40 hrs/Delhi> > 27 June 1958/20.00 hrs/Delhi> > Both these gentlemen> are Doctors.> > 1) Better qualified, MBBS, MS, Orthopeadic Surgeon highly placed with a top hospital> > 2) MBBS, well settled, at present working in UK.> > Marriage (not happy> for both):> > 1) Arranged marriage in 1985, to a doctor. Marital discords from wife's side> from day one. She stays off and on with him, but marriage continues despite many> problems.> > 2) Married twice. First arranged in 1985, divorced. Second love marriage to a> much younger girl in 1995. Marital life full of problems.> > The two charts are almost mirror images of each other. 1/7 axis is> afflicted in both. There is influence of 3 separative planets and mars on 1/7> axis. In the first chart lagna is pidit whereas in the 2nd chart> spouse or 7H is pidit. So the first man is suffering silently in marriage and> the second one makes his wife suffer.> > Common traits:> > Both are good looking, generous, care for parents and elders, loving but carefree> nature, devoted to their profession, good doctors.> If required and desired, we could get into a detailed analysis and discussion of> these issues.RegardsNeelam>