IndiaDivine.org

Vedic_Astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,

I am posting a email message of Mr. Raj Upadrasta, posted in another . I have NOT sought his permission yet, but take liberty of a message in public domain, can be reproduced so long the credentials are retained and when it is done with all sincerity & honesty.

It is tersely worded, yet polite and mild, indicating a mature mind & gentle thought process. So thought to share with you all, as we invite that person to join our group.

Reminds of an old saying " Gentle breeze does, what storms cannot do "

----

//Dear Avatar Kishen Kaul OR some one who is claiming to be,ANDDear BLR.Aspirant OR some one who is claiming to be:ANDDear Sanath OR some one who is claiming to be:I could have kept silent if your bashing is about "entire branch of Astrology".The Vedic Astrology for sure, belongs to a class of science called Information Reverse Engineering. People now call it Data Mining, Marketing Research Artificial Intelligence, Decision Support System, Analysis Process Design and Predictive Analysis. For example, Banks will try to determine which customers are most likely to default the credit cards based on their past payment history and Market watchers will understand which customer bought a particular shampoo if he is buying a particular hair-dye. Another example, if a certain segment of market is doing shopping in Christmas season, then they would not bebuying significantly in November, January and February.The Kings employed wisemen to come up with logic of all the miseries in the life.... It happenned over thousands of time that first all possible data was studied... including rudimentary char like sex, skin colour, height, lines on forehead etc.. Fortunately, we did notdiscover any significance in skin colour.. may be we are dumb then compared to your western friends.Then most striking was the stars in sky.. Most of children who lost their father at birth have some thing in common, Most of the girls who are widowed just after marriage have some thing in common... like that the Data Mining to predict certain types of Analysis was started.Its not the Greeks or the Arabs who invented ZERO, ALZebra, Geometry are any significant scientific inventions.PLEASE don't quote Vedas to fullfill your stupid(?) agenda.Like all of us, I'm not a great admirer of roadside cheaters. Let me give an example...I live in a western country and here Indian Food/cousine is famous and popular. Here lots of cheating non-Indians open-up small Indian roadside rooms that serve stale and useless foodmaterial and call it Indian Food to make money. Then the public apply this image and think that Indian Cousine is nothing but stale food with spicy masala.But You are completely wrong in approaching Vedic Astrology in your way.. Let me be logical and explain...*****1. First of all, the article bashing certain group of knowledge or people posted by you belongs to a class of information-warfare called "Pseudo-Certainity". This class is derived from "Rakshasa Tarka" in Tarka Sasthra. This is heavily used by politicians.Basic style is that, you try to use unrelated truthful information segmented with in known doubtful information and derive conclusions first and try to enforce as if it is true with out basic logic.I will accept any information which is logically proven corrent. Otherwise, its equavalent of SHIT in information realm.I will try to argue with you with logic. Correct me if I'm wrong.*****2. My Qualifications:I'm an uneducated stupid fool. I work as a Sr. Financial Information Analyst for a Wall Street Bank in NY.*****3. Your argument: That Vedic Astrologers are the cause for defeat of Wars against Hindus.First Real reason is Psychological one, that We (hindus) went for peace after Kalinga war. Emp.Ashoka was disheartened with killings and embraced Budhism. There were no significant internal warfare or fighting for next 1000+ years. THIS IS THE CRUCIAL REASON... We went for peace and assumed that everyone will follow the peaceful path. We(I'm a Hindu) were indulged in finding best forms of food, sex, music and art to be peaceful and enjoy the miracle called life on earth. Meanwhile, we had petty internal clashes between brothers and NO unity.THEN these MANY varieties of western barbarian FRIENDS of yours,"VISITED" India and made us slaves for 1000 years. This same principle can be applied to EU and Latin American Countries.Second Reason Material one, that is linked to the first reason that We did not invent and or add inventory of weapons after SWARD. We & Arabs had swards but we were peaceful & being defenders and they were barbaric and affenders. Apply the same principle.. Muslim rulers in India had swards & British and other European friends of yours had Riffles & Guns. Swards do not match up to Guns. Apply the same principle again.. How can Riffles and Guns match up to Tanks, Chemical Warfare & Nuclear warfare...etc.******4. Your argument - ONLY Vedic Astrology is Incorrect:Reading your email, I had to assume that you had embrased western world, even though you give your unverified links to BJP and Hinduism.Take the western/english astrology.... Explain to us how all persons born in between 23Nov and 21Dec will have same properties & fate.*****5. Your argument - Vedic Astrologers are fraudsters:Man/Woman has brain. Simulations and Testing Cycles will give tactical and strategic advantage - This advantage is called Intelligence. Repository of Intelligence is called Knowledge. Application of Knowledge is called Planning & Execution. The cheating is a process where a person of higher Intelligence with higher Planning takes advantage of another person or group of relatively lower grade of Either Intelligence or Planning. Please note that having Higher Intelligence does not produce automatic results. It has to have application and availability. So, Now if you understand the concept of Fraud / Cheating... you will agree with me that Politicians, Lawyers, Doctors and to the fact anyone Can be & Could be & Will be a fraudster, IF THEY WANT TO & IF THEY SUCCEED.Why only & all Vedic Astrologers are part of this Hypocracy?? There will be bad apples and bad eggs.. How can you generalize??Ofcourse, every human weakness will be exploited by relatively higher intelligent people. You go to a new place, the travel, lodging & hotel guys will cheat. Begging is fraud, Converting to different religion is fraud. You visit swamijis in lodges, they will take you for a ride. You see palmist, numerologist, parrot-reader, psychic, fortune-teller, banana vendor and Marriage Match maker/broker and Priests of all religions will cheat.. if possible and available.In summary.. Some Humans are cheaters, regardless of profession! Why apply that hypocracy narrowly??So, now you are cheater... since you applied "logic applicable to full picture" to part of picture.*****6. Your argument - Makara Sankranthi is wrong... Makara Sankranthri OR Pongal means When SUN sets in to Makara rasi. In South India, its the end of harvest season.THATS IT. THATS the definition.Do not add other stuff and create confusion. All other links to this event you have mentioned are actually not related. In some years they coincide, and some years they do not.*****7. Your argument - Calender has to be changed:YES-- First we need to change the western calender. There used to 10 months January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December. Then Your friends Julius Ceaser and Augustus Ceaser wanted their name in the calender... so, it became 12 months.The classical Indian Moon Calender has 13 months. Month means MOONTH = 28 days. 13 X 28 = 364 days. Its based on 12 constallations that SUN mooves in and out PLUS one extraa ADHIKA_MAASA which rotates for every year for 12 years with 5 cycles like that produces 60 year SUN cycle.All Eastern/Oriental Calenders follow MOONth Calender in one form are the other.*****8. Stars do not affect us:Do you know that Moon causes the oceans to rise and fall? Do you know why animals such as Birds, Dogs and Wolves react to Full moon day? Do you that animanal's (including humans) sexual desire is high on Full Moon day? Do you know that Female's mensuration cycle is linked with Moon's cycle which is 28 days?If only Moon can cause all these things... Why not other celestial objects? Ofcourse, we are still at begining!*****9. Your argument: Astrology cannot be a scienceThe Science has two categories.. 1) Abstract 2) Applied.Abstract science is the basic logically proven repeatable knowledge.. eg. Physics.Then, at higher level, using abstract science PLUS Random testings, trail & Error methods and Reverse Engineering you will construct Applied Science.If you accept Computer Science as Applied Science, and have understanding of Data-Mining, Analysis Process Designing, Artificial Intelligence, Decision Support Systems, Information Reverse Engineering and Marketing Research.... THENAstrology is the first documented Information Reverse Engineering & Research AREA.The Kings had appointed to find out what are the common similarities of all the childs who are dead at birth, who are blind, who are loosing parents early, who are dying early ..... etc.Ofcourse like all sasthras & sciences... *****Have a great day!Raj Upadrasta //