IndiaDivine.org

Saptarishi_Magazine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Some of the known astros with acceptable knowledge and genuine interest have started a astro e-magazine with name = Saptarishi Astrology. It is currently free and can be download from website www.saptarishisastrology.com The interface is very good. The file size is heavy 75+MB. may require broadband to download. Being first issue, many articles, so the file size must have gone up........ right mixture of Hindu & Western astrologies.

Focus is on quality of techniques and article. NO commercial advts in between. There are two versions of the e-magazine i.e. Flash & PDF versions. The Flash version is very heavy. PDF Version can be downloaded in parts A & B or smaller. In subsequent issues, they are planning for smaller files, so that dial-up to Broadband connection have access to all without any differentiation....i.e. Planetary democracy enforced !!

You can download it and have your own opinion on it i.e. Frame your own opinions.

Intentions of this emagazine promoters are genuine and have worked hard in past to promote astrology.

Also, do not hesitate to give your opinions to those publishers...so that they have your views and they improve on their weaknesses, if any !!!

Note: Give critical comments, NO blind praise feedbacks..... keep your feedback focussed on the articles or layout or topics....etc., for the magazine belongs to you all. Feedback may be sent to admin which is mentioned in that emagazine.

For those interested in contributing get in touch with them on saptarishis

I myself downloaded it after seeing it in another , when a friend recommeded it to me.... out of his curiosity.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas