Re:Reply of Mr Bhaskar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh ji, ==>

There are many individuals without access to computers etc. Today I met one Mr

Jayaraman of Chennai (nearabouts) here in Bangalore, who had learnt Mantrika,

Siddar system, and was able to tell so many things, that cannot be told in

normal astrology. I could see some immediate results in one land deal. So fast.

So we learn, and seek knowledge. Truth prevails. If this group achieves that,

then it is wonderful!<== That was an excellent and informative note. True - the Siddar community has several unique and hidden systems of knowledge. The group is genuine and sincere in its effort to achieve and share knowledge without bias.Love and regards,Sreenadh , ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 wrote:>> Wonderful reply Bhaskarji. In every group I have seen you post one such passionate reply! God Bless!> > Regards> Ramesh> > (There are many individuals without access to computers etc. Today I met one Mr Jayaraman of Chennai (nearabouts) here in Bangalore, who had learnt Mantrika, Siddar system, and was able to tell so many things, that cannot be told in normal astrology. I could see some immediate results in one land deal. So fast. So we learn, and seek knowledge. Truth prevails. If this group achieves that, then it is wonderful!)> > Bhaskar rajiventerprises wrote: > Dear Pathiji,> I can understand when one mocks and when sarcasm is shot. I understood that long ago. > Now your concern remains genuinine as far as I can see you are right when you say that ........ number of years would be removed........ with no rewards in view.> Perhap you may be right in the wordly sense. But I am not looking for rewards from here. Those I know would come from the Nature through other ways and through sundry sources, whenever help is needed in my Life.> My job is just to work in the field I Love, and i must tell you that I have been rewarded hundreds of time by others with their knowledge, in this same field and through multiple ways which would make this mail long if I mention here. > When we go to buy a cow in the market, we do not have to pay extra for the milk in her udders. In the same way when a person is doing selfless service, the rewards are not to be looked for or searched for, They automaticaaly come everyday like the milk yielding from the cow everyday. And these rewards can be both material and non-material. > And I am proud to say, and have the guts to say, that I am doing selfless service.> Best wishes,> Bhaskar.>